The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note?

2 posters

Go down

FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note? Empty FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note?

Post by redpill Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:29 pm

FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note? Arrival-heptapod-language-624x261

its surreal for me to see my old padawan still active over at WS.

FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note?

My theory is Mr Cruel acting alone entered the R's home and abducted and killed Jonbenet AND wrote the ransom note.

this is Mr Cruel

FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note? Delux_Balaclava

his interests include

FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note? 76b509339483b95db839e1852754c136?width=366

and

FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note? FranceBansChildBeautyPageants091813
FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note? 25edc0f954a2bc19790f7536f3cb8b93
FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note? Child-beauty-pageants11

and

FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note? Latest?cb=20120108101259FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGbpxykYg1F-QCWas7ZBKaB7wyrVdLLxU-EBddO4DVdvIpi_gmFAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaikSPceZDztgFmour5DRBhXDX4DmPuzkr2QahiRWYND743YPbFAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note? Jonbenet-ramsey-murderer-1

Why would Mr Cruel sign off the ransom note SBTC?

simple

S= seduced
B = by
T = the
C= child

seduced by the child. SBTC.

another possibility is he is a fan of the movie "The Rock" with Sean Connor and Nicholas Cage and Ed Harris

A slush fund Red Sea Trading Company

RSTC

switch red and sea

SRTC

change red to a B to make it not obvious and hence

SBTC

btw an Aussie confirmed that "and hence" is a common Aussie phrase

redpod b = nonlinear understanding of past events

Back to top Go down

FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note? Empty Re: FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note?

Post by MurderMysteryReader Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 am

Because it might mean something to him and it is common practice to sign a letter or note. If he had read other ransom notes from other true crime cases then he would have put something there, especially if he was following the formats of ones he had read. My personal theory is that Mr. Cruel wanted to leave something behind and add a mystery for law enforcement and anybody working the case to figure out and that SBTC is a clue to his identity as the killer of JonBenet Ramsey. Mr. Cruel has probably gotten a kick out of the fact that no one has figured out the meaning of SBTC to date. Lastly he didn't want to put something there to identify him. It might be something random and have no significance.
MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note? Empty Re: FAQ Why would Mr Cruel write SBTC on the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note?

Post by redpill Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:52 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:Because it might mean something to him and it is common practice to sign a letter or note. If he had read other ransom notes from other true crime cases then he would have put something there, especially if he was following the formats of ones he had read. My personal theory is that Mr. Cruel wanted to leave something behind and add a mystery for law enforcement and anybody working the case to figure out and that SBTC is a clue to his identity as the killer of JonBenet Ramsey.  Mr. Cruel has probably gotten a kick out of the fact that no one has figured out the meaning of SBTC to date. Lastly he didn't want to put something there to identify him. It might be something random and have no significance.

i have entertained that T in SBTC might be T Templetowe airport and C might be Canterbury and B might be Beamurious where Eloise Worledge lived

but i like
= seduced
B = by
T = the
C= child

seduced by the child. SBTC.

better No

don't forget dirty harry and ransom are movies that involve abduction of children and ransom notes.

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:54 pm

Yes it is true. I like Seduced By The Child too for SBTC. Out of all the combinations and possibilities for what SBTC stands for that fits the best. I didn't forget about the kidnap movies Mr. Cruel likes so much and used similar lines in the note. After having seen Ransom to be educated discussing this case I was interested to see many similarities to the Ramsey case. The room where JonBenet's body was found is similar to where the kidnapped boy was kept in. Not to mention the use of duct tape. Speed can be added to the list. The more I have read about Mr. Cruel here on your blog Redpill the more I am convinced that it is quite possible that Mr. Cruel did those horrific things to and killed JonBenet Ramsey. Add to that that he has been living out of the country explains why her killer has not been found. Especially since one can assume that he flew out sometime after he committed the crime and might not even been in the U.S. When JonBenet's body was found in her home. It also fits what I believe too, that her killer took pains so he wouldn't be found, which is what is Mr. Cruel does.
MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:47 pm

btw did you get a chance to see the mr cruel sensing murder documentary on youtube before they took it down?

there's this

also were you ever on topix? there was a poster on topix promoting my mr cruel theory and i wonder if it you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:20 pm

No I didn't see that video on YouTube. I wish I had though. No I have never posted on topix. I stayed away from it because it was too negative of a place and too many RDI. I had not heard of Mr. Cruel until I joined here and started following your blog, Redpill. I have been on more IDI friendly boards in discussing this case and one was a private board started by a woman who started an IDI friendly one. I will watch the video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down