The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Marple petition volunteer to edit Jonbenet Ramsey wiki to include Mr Cruel/OCCK

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Miss Marple petition volunteer to edit Jonbenet Ramsey wiki to include Mr Cruel/OCCK - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Marple petition volunteer to edit Jonbenet Ramsey wiki to include Mr Cruel/OCCK

Post by redpill Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:43 pm

Stranger Intruder Theories
Page history
last edited by Miss Marple 10 hours ago Saved with comment

Back to top Go down

Miss Marple petition volunteer to edit Jonbenet Ramsey wiki to include Mr Cruel/OCCK - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Marple petition volunteer to edit Jonbenet Ramsey wiki to include Mr Cruel/OCCK

Post by searchinGirl Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:17 pm

Yeah she’s fine with it. Sorry I didn’t get back to you earlier. She didn’t change much. I think it was the Outline at the top of the page. Rootless finally got back on the sub and says he’s onto something with Starchild. He didn’t mention you or the page yet.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:34 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Yeah she’s fine with it. Sorry I didn’t get back to you earlier. She didn’t change much. I think it was the Outline at the top of the page. Rootless finally got back on the sub and says he’s onto something with Starchild. He didn’t mention you or the page yet.

Outline at the top of the page. - yes she did remove it

is starchild another reddit poster, idi?

yes rootless has a theory as to who OCCK is, which he thinks via my theory is also jonbenet's killer and this person has a name. he wants to post it to.

can u go ahead and create  a new entry wiki

Violent Crime Linkage Analysis System (ViCLAS)
Mr. Cruel behavioral case linkage theory

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:39 pm

I can probably get to it mid week. If you get it ready, I’ll work it in. Maybe sooner.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:42 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I can probably get to it mid week. If you get it ready, I’ll work it in. Maybe sooner.

ok, i'll get it ready but can u go ahead and add the entry when ur ready? thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:10 pm

You were going to write me a summary preview like you did with the other. I can work on it in between computer tasks. Gotta get these Plats done.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:14 pm

searchinGirl wrote:You were going to write me a summary preview like you did with the other. I can work on it in between computer tasks. Gotta get these Plats done.

ok, when is a good time you can do this?

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:36 pm

on Sat May 06, 2017 6:43 pm

i asked Miss Marple to post entries for Mr Cruel and OCCK under stranger intruder theories

at the time searchinGirl was not a member of this forum

on Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:35 pm -searchinGirl 1 hour ago

made it happen WOW.

its like magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2