The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the words of Mr. Cruel and JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

2 posters

Go down

the words of Mr. Cruel and  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note Empty the words of Mr. Cruel and JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

Post by redpill Thu May 11, 2017 8:44 pm

the words of Mr. Cruel and  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note Arrival-pictograms

this is Mr Cruel

the words of Mr. Cruel and  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note 76b509339483b95db839e1852754c136?width=366
the words of Mr. Cruel and  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note Man-in10

this is Jonbenet Ramsey

pictures of Jonbenet
the words of Mr. Cruel and  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note Latest?cb=20120108101259the words of Mr. Cruel and  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGbpxykYg1F-QCWas7ZBKaB7wyrVdLLxU-EBddO4DVdvIpi_gmthe words of Mr. Cruel and  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaikSPceZDztgFmour5DRBhXDX4DmPuzkr2QahiRWYND743YPbthe words of Mr. Cruel and  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note Jonbenet-ramsey-murderer-1
the words of Mr. Cruel and  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note Rs_634x1024-160226081301-634.Jon-Benet-Ramsey.jl.022616

My Mr. Cruel and JonBenet Ramsey theory is that after Karmein Chan in 1991, Mr Cruel travelled to Boulder, Co to ski in Dec 1996, where he acting alone entered the Ramsey home abducted and murdered Jonbenet and wrote the ransom note.

It follows to compare Mr Cruel's known statements and the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note

compare the words of Mr. Cruel

Mr Cruel then went to the children’s rooms, woke them up and took them to the parents’ bedroom.
rm cruel wrote:
He told them he was going to rob them.

Mr Cruel asked Jill her name, was told it, but later wrongly and repeatedly referred to her as Kate (not her real name).

To Jill’s parents: “Be quiet and don’t move or I’ll hurt someone.”

And: “Get into the wardrobe and sit down. Get into the closet and kneel down.”

And: “All I want is money, food and clothes. How much money is in the house?”

To Jill: “What’s your name? How old are you?”

And: “Clean your teeth.”

And: “I’m going out now so count to 100 slowly then you can free your parents.”

As he carried her to the car he reassured her that he wasn’t going to hurt her and stated he was going to give her parents a ransom note and that he would return her in the morning when the banks opened and he got his ransom money.

To John Wills while holding a gun to his head: “You’re not going to be a hero are you?”

To Sharon: “Wake up, get up.”

And: “You’re going to have a shower. You have to wash yourself really good.”

And: “Brush your teeth.”

He called Nicola “Missy” during the fantasy games he played with her.

To Nicola and Fiona: “See this here, this is a really sharp knife.”

And: “This is a real gun. It shoots real bullets.”

And: “ Blow your heads off.”

To Nicola: “If you try to see it will be very dangerous for you.”

And: “Keep your eyes shut if you want to stay alive.”

And: “Crouch down on the floor. Get down low. Get your head right down.”

And: “You’ve got to clean yourself thoroughly.”

And: “Clean your teeth thoroughly.”

And: I’m just going to tie your feet up now.”

And: “Think you’re worth $25,000?”

And: “You will get home. You will be home by late Thursday evening, early Friday morning.” And: “I’ll drop you off at a place and change of clothes and you have to wait for 10 minutes and then you can walk to a police station. I’ll give you directions to the police station.”

And: “When you get back the police will ask you a lot of questions.”
He also asked the father’s clothes size, saying he was about the same size.

Both girls said he had a deep or gruff Australian voice.

Fiona said he used “you’s” at the end of phrases, including telling she and Nicola to “lay down on the bed you’s” and “get the cash you’s”.

“My freedom is more important than your life.”

He quickly spotted Karen and made her get into a cupboard with Karly, telling them: “You two little ones get in the cupboard”.

He spray-painted Mrs Chan’s late model Toyota Camry with the words “More, and more to come” along the driver’s side and “Pay back, Asian Drug Dealer” on the bonnet and front windscreen.

He used terms like “bozo” “worry wart” and “missy” when speaking to some of his victims.

ref
Victoria Police and FBI dossier on shocking Mr Cruel child attacks ...
www.heraldsun.com.au/news/...mr-cruel.../4aa009a7026f137965adf7ac43b0cedc

with the

JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

Mr. Ramsey,

Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We do respect your bussiness [sic] but not the country that it serves. At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial. The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them. Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies. You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found, she dies. You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John!

Victory!

S.B.T.C

one example,

Mr Cruel loved to say you.
notice how often the word You is used in the ransom note

At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

and

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John!

another example,

Mr Cruel

He also asked the father’s clothes size, saying he was about the same size.

size of the clothing to make sure it fits is a detail he cares about

ransom note

Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank.

one common RDI objection is that $118, 0000 is a ridiculously low amount of money a kidnapper would want, therefore the ransom note was a fake, and therefore the Ramseys wrote it.

Mr Cruel

And: “Think you’re worth $25,000?” Tell your father it will cost $25, 000 to get your daughter back - speaking to Nicola's older sister Fiona

feel free to come up with more similarities.

Mr Cruel's signature is he is interested in sex with young girls but claims to be interested in ransom money. We see that in the Jonbenet murder.

I also believe Mr Cruel is a fan of Dirty Harry, ransom, and speed and studied other historical kidnapping ransom notes from Leopold and Loeb to Barbara Mackle kidnapping.

MurderMysteryReader wrote:Pretty much explains a scenario under which JonBenet ingested the pineapple that was discovered during autopsy. It is a plausible and realistic explanation and solves the pineapple mystery. Some times investigators make a case too complcated imo.

yeah I agree. Yes Mr Cruel feeding Jonbenet explains the pineapple, and the parents were entirely truthful.

MurderMysteryReader wrote:It is true that your blog can be closed at a moments notice but your Mr. Cruel theory won't go away. If you are still around you can post it somewhere else. There is a flaw in the thinking that someone like Mr. Cruel can stop doing his crimes, but if he is doing it to avoid getting caught then he could.

if the blog does close down i won't have any place to continue.

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I agree about Mr. Cruel. The RDI believe to this day that it had to be either Patsy, John and Patsy doing so Burke would not lose his mother, or Patsy covering for Burke. They like to think they know about criminals but they don't and it shows. There are criminals out there like Mr. Cruel and they dare to enter a home to get a female child. If it wasn't Mr. Cruel then it was somebody like him that killed JonBenet Ramsey. I have a gut feeling about this intruder, so I know there was one and it was not any of the Ramseys. I have learned to trust my gut feeling and it is never wrong. I read Super Dave's theory online. It is bogus. I watched ID Discovery JonBenet Ramsey An American Murder Mystery and in interrogation they were expecting Patsy to break down and confess. If BPD. had gotten a confession that stood up and it would not have mattered what evidence they had or did not have; it would not have mattered because their case would have been made on that alone.

i agree, but the advantage of Mr Cruel is he has done this from 4 times to as many as more than a dozen

Back to top Go down

the words of Mr. Cruel and  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note Empty Re: the words of Mr. Cruel and JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

Post by MurderMysteryReader Thu May 11, 2017 9:42 pm

That is so unfortunate about no place to post your Mr. Cruel theory if the blog closes down. I think about this website and where I will read and post about the JonBenet case. I agree that Mr. Cruel does have an advantage over the less experienced criminals like him.

Back to top Go down