The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

imagine one day you click on news and on Jonbenet they say new suspect

2 posters

Go down

imagine one day you click on news and on Jonbenet they say new suspect Empty imagine one day you click on news and on Jonbenet they say new suspect

Post by redpill Mon May 22, 2017 10:28 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:What the RDI always do when confronted with evidence that contradicts the Ramseys doing it; deny it, doubt it and call it irrelevant. They only want to hear about evidence that proves the guilt of the Ramsey's. That is why your Mr. Cruel theory got you banned, because you presented a theory that was opposite of RDI.

imagine one day you click on news and on Jonbenet BPD/LE/FBI say they have a new suspect

that new suspect is either Mr. Cruel or OCCK.

so the news headlines is there is a new suspect in the murder of Jonbenet
Mr. Cruel or OCCK

well i better get full credit as i am the first to purpose it and i developed it.

rootlesswriter did contact me, and i'm okay with him promoting my OCCK theory since he acknowledged my Jonbenet ransom note / Allan letter was the touch off of his own proposal.

but yeah if you see some investigator BPD talking but either Mr Cruel or OCCK, or Australian LE

without giving me credit that's plagiarism and stealing my research

Back to top Go down

imagine one day you click on news and on Jonbenet they say new suspect Empty Re: imagine one day you click on news and on Jonbenet they say new suspect

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue May 23, 2017 12:26 pm

That would wonderful if it happens meanwhile I will just go on reading and posting about the JonBenet case and hope it does. I would love to see this case solved while I am alive. A conviction of the real killer would be even better. There are people that are confident the case will be and can be solved. I think it is horrible when people take someone's else's work and don't tell where they got it from and take credit. I have had it happen to me. That is when I write a book it will be copyrighted so I can sue anyone who steals my work.

Back to top Go down

imagine one day you click on news and on Jonbenet they say new suspect Empty Re: imagine one day you click on news and on Jonbenet they say new suspect

Post by redpill Tue May 23, 2017 8:16 pm

yeah it would be wonderful to. surreal for me. and yeah i wonder how my life will change if it turns out i correctly identified JBR's killer

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue May 23, 2017 10:26 pm

If it turns out that Mr. Cruel did indeed kill JonBenet Ramsey, they get evidence to prove it and it leads to him being convicted then you have accomplished what anyone LE was not able to do.
You will be famous and should have been a homicide detective. I always thought that some of the online posters posting about this case was capable of solving the case and wished that they had turned the case over to select posters. The case might not have gone unsolved this long. This case has been such a part of my life for so long and if it were solved I would be at loose ends. In that case I would have to focus on another unsolved case and try to solve that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down