The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RDI objection why bring duct tape but not write a ransom note

2 posters

Go down

RDI objection why bring duct tape but not write a ransom note Empty RDI objection why bring duct tape but not write a ransom note

Post by redpill Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:55 pm

JonBenet Ramsey case and the reasons I think it has to be the family.

submitted 1 year ago * by epfourteen

2). The duct tape. I have seen it noted several times and explained that there was no duct tape in the house to match with the duct tape found with JonBenets body. So if we are supposed to conclude that this clears the family somehow I think it does the opposite. If buying the intruder theory we have to believe that they didn't bring a 3 page ransom note into the house with them and took the time to write it while in the house. Yet the brought a roll of duct tape with them yet after a brutal kidnapping gone wrong where they kill the victim , took the duct tape out of the house with them. That or brought a pre cut piece of tape with them. No way.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/3v093d/jonbenet_ramsey_case_and_the_reasons_i_think_it/

why no way?

one, intruder could have slipped in when the Ramseys were away at the White party, and had 6 hours of the home to himself and

two,

Mr. Cruel brought ligature and tape with him.

He did not bring a ransom note with him, but he did make ransom demands.

Back to top Go down

RDI objection why bring duct tape but not write a ransom note Empty Re: RDI objection why bring duct tape but not write a ransom note

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:43 pm

The RDI think all intruders and killers do things the same and they don't. Or there is a standard by which they operate. If he changed his plan once he got in the house then what it turned out to be is what it is. If he did change his plan then he did so because he thought it would work better. The Ransom note might have been an afterthought.

Back to top Go down