The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix

Go down

I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix Empty I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix

Post by redpill Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:31 pm

I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3

I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix Kfp3_v10

Po

I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix Po_her10

is Neo

I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix Db_neo10

when it comes to religion i I love you  Kung fu panda and matrix kung fu fortune cookie mumbo jumbo about inner peace lol if i were to invent my own religion it would be based on Kung Fu panda and Matrix lol.

chi reminds me of the FORCE

I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix Hqdefa11

even though it's for kids it's very entertaining, and funny. I was laughing a lot.

and the artwork and scenery is amazing.

personally i prefer this

I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix Panda_10

over this

I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix Articl15
I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix El-hob10

though i did play D&D back in the day

again it got me thinking of an oriental version of medieval renaissances faire, with ninjas shaolin monks samurai and women in kimonos and martial arts actions involving bo sticks nunchucks sai's instead of knights and damsels and vikings

imagine going to an oriental medieval renaissances faire and watching this person

I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix Hqdefault

do martial arts

plus chinese food sushi bonsai trees water painting etc.

* when it comes to oriental martial arts, it's often white people, in this case jessie jane mcparland who love it most LOL. the irony.

ever hear of the experiment in the 1960's where researchers psychologists gave black girls a white doll and a black doll and the black girls preferred the white doll?

I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix Abc_ww10

Doll experiments

The Clarks' doll experiments grew out of Mamie Clark's master's degree thesis. They published three major papers between 1939 and 1940 on children's self-perception related to race. Their studies found contrasts among African-American children attending segregated schools in Washington, DC versus those in integrated schools in New York.[24] The doll experiment involved a child being presented with two dolls. Both of these dolls were completely identical except for the skin and hair color. One doll was white with yellow hair, while the other was brown with black hair.[25] The child was then asked questions inquiring as to which one is the doll they would play with, which one is the nice doll, which one looks bad, which one has the nicer color, etc. The experiment showed a clear preference for the white doll among all children in the study.[26] These findings exposed internalized racism in African-American children, self-hatred that was more acute among children attending segregated schools. This research also paved the way for an increase in psychological research into areas of self-esteem and self-concept.[9]

This work suggests that by its very nature, segregation harms children and, by extension, society at large, a suggestion that was exploited in several legal battles.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_and_Mamie_Clark#Doll_experiments

when i was growing up, the small number of i knew personally white boys not into sports but into gi joe action figures had to choose

do you think they choose

duke

I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix Duke-l10

lady jay

I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix Gijoe410

um nah

our choice

I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix Hot-to10
I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix 1_67
I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix Maxres10

this sort of thing is near and dear to my heart

I binged rewatched Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3 Poe is Neo of Matrix Bruce-10