The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JonBenet Ramsey and Matlock - S08 E13 and E14 - The Kidnapping

3 posters

Go down

JonBenet Ramsey and Matlock - S08 E13 and E14 - The Kidnapping Empty JonBenet Ramsey and Matlock - S08 E13 and E14 - The Kidnapping

Post by redpill Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:15 pm

Rupert, a powerful warrior of the light, brought to my attention Matlock - S08 E13 - The Kidnapping and possible connection to intruder and Jonbenet's killer and the ransom note.

there were 2 episodes involving Matlock and a kidnapping, and its possible connection to Jonbenet, which was aired in 1993, some 3 years before Jonbenet's murder in Dec 1996

you can watch Matlock - S08 E13 here

Matlock - S 8 E 13 - The Kidnapping (1) by burakdoy

or click

http://dai.ly/x54va6q

or

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x54va6q

you can watch Matlock - S08 E14 here

Matlock - S 8 E 14 - The Kidnapping (2) by burakdoy

or click

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x54va6r

http://dai.ly/x54va6r

Jonbenet killer, an intruder, may have seen and been influenced by Matlock and presented him fantasy elements with which to commit the crime.

hopefully there is no DCMA take down of these videos enjoy them while they last.

Back to top Go down

JonBenet Ramsey and Matlock - S08 E13 and E14 - The Kidnapping Empty Re: JonBenet Ramsey and Matlock - S08 E13 and E14 - The Kidnapping

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:43 am

I am very familiar with the Matlock series and watched those particular episodes on Hallmark movies and mysteries channel.  They combined the 2 parts so they were more like a movie. The similarities between the episodes and the case were striking. The Kidnapping aired in 1994. It is very possible the killer got ideas by watching them. I wonder if Mr. Cruel watched them.

Last edited by MurderMysteryReader on Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to put it better)
MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

JonBenet Ramsey and Matlock - S08 E13 and E14 - The Kidnapping Empty Re: JonBenet Ramsey and Matlock - S08 E13 and E14 - The Kidnapping

Post by redpill Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:40 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I am very familiar with the Matlock series and watched those particular episodes on Hallmark movies and mysteries channel.  They combined the 2 parts so they were more like a movie. The similarities between the episodes and the case were striking. The Kidnapping aired in 1994. It is very possible the killer got ideas by watching them. I wonder if Mr. Cruel watched them.

TBH i have never heard of Matlock, never seen it, don't know anything about it.

Rupert deserves full credit for his observation. Aussies do watch American TV, since Australian Survivor contestants were all familiar with the American. Similar for Australian ninja warrior and Australian bachelor. Since Mr Cruel loves crime, its possible he has.

since you are very familiar with the Matlock series, what are some similarities between the episodes and the case that strike you?

thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:01 pm

The Ransom call in The kidnapping part 1 bears resemblance to the Ransom note found in the Ramsey residence. One phrase sticks out. In Matlock The Kidnapping Part 1 the kidnapper uses similar language alas that of the ransom note. In Matlock the kidnapping the kidnapping referring to Billy while talking to Matlock says if the money is tampered with He dies and repeats He dies several times in reference to other aspects of the ransom drop. The ransom amount is half of what Matlock makes with each case. The phrase he dies is similar to She dies in the Ramsey ransom note. This matches the She dies in the Ramsey ransom note. The kidnapper mentions skull fracture. Billy hit kidnapper and kidnapper said of Billy "He gave me a skull fracture. References JonBenet's skull fracture. It is just overall part of kidnapping Part 1 when you find out Ben Matlock's friend Billy was kidnapped to get back at Ben for kidnapper's brother being incarcerated. one early theory was that JonBenet was killed to get back at John or Patsy. I have no intention to take credit for finding this out since I was not the one to find a possible connection between Matlock The Kidnapping Part 1 &2 and the JBR case. Another thing in one part Ben Matlock was eating pineapple chunks. There was use of duct tape in The kidnapping Part 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:13 pm

sounds amazing good work! both to you and Rupert for bringing this to my attention.

My other suspect is OCCK. from Michigan 70's. never identified.
OCCK is an American, but he kidnapped children from the streets in public.

Mr Cruel and OCCK are both kidnappers of young children.

My third suspect is that in Connecticut, Massachusetts there was a decades long string of blonde blue eyed girls
like Holly Pirenum and Molly Bish who were abducted. in some cases body was recovered, in others nothing.
no evidence they are connected by 1 single offender or separate offenders. no suspects identified. no leads.
no witnesses. mostly they were kidnapped in forests.

my fourth suspect is the kidnapper of Tracy Neef from Thorton Colorado in mid 80s, kidnapper never identified. Tracy was kidnapped from her school, when her mom dropped her off.

have you ever seen Dirty Harry, Ransom and Speed? I think Dirty Harry is on dailymotion

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:48 am

I have become aware of how unsolved kidnapping there are in the US and other countries. I learned of Tracy Neef after joining this forum. I have seen the movie Ransom a couple of times. I primarily watched it as research for this case and found it quite interesting due to the elements from the movie contained in the JBR case and in the Ransom note. I have watched Speed a lot. I have yet to watch Dirty Harry which I will be doing as research. All three kidnappers featured in these movies definitely inspired Mr. Cruel in this crime.

I don't want to include details from Ransom and Speed if you haven't seen them. Personally I think LE should watch movies since criminals tend to get ideas from watching movies and series; also other criminals that they incorporate into their crimes. Criminals are not very creative.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:35 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I have become aware of how unsolved kidnapping there are in the US and other countries. I learned of Tracy Neef after joining this forum. I have seen the movie Ransom a couple of times. I primarily watched it as research for this case and found it quite interesting due to the elements from the movie contained in the JBR case and in the Ransom note. I have watched Speed a lot. I have yet to watch Dirty Harry which  I will be doing as research. All three kidnappers featured in these movies definitely inspired Mr. Cruel in this crime.

I don't want to include details from Ransom and Speed if you haven't seen them. Personally I think LE should watch movies since criminals tend to get ideas from watching movies and series; also other criminals that they incorporate into their crimes. Criminals are not very creative.

if you go through my older posts on this blog i did see Ransom speed dirty harry, and i also added silence of the lambs, die hard, the rock, the deer hunter, the Fugitive

i don't want to spoil dirty harry but if you do watch it you can read my thoughts on it.

it was free on dailymotion but has been taken down

i have seen ransom and speed

how does the combination of ransom speed and matlock all taken together influence mr cruel in his decisions during the crime?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter001 Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:37 am

Who is the man in this film? Smile

Last edited by Carter001 on Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Carter001

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:53 am

Carter001 wrote:Who is the man in this film? Smile

If you referring to the man who plays Matlock it is Andy Griffith who died about 5 years ago. The Matlock series ran for 9 seasons in the 90's.
MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down