The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily Bowen, 18 Molly Young’s viola case and suicide note in Jessica Edens

2 posters

Go down

Emily Bowen, 18 Molly Young’s viola case  and suicide note in Jessica Edens Empty Emily Bowen, 18 Molly Young’s viola case and suicide note in Jessica Edens

Post by redpill Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:43 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:The theory that JonBenet was a threat to another participant's success in the beauty pageants and her mother had someone kill her is a good theory. It has happened before. I'll have to find the one I am thinking of that is similar. Either the mother or the killer could have used items from the house to make it look like the Ramseys were involved. The hired killer could have studied Patsy's handwriting, practiced it, and written it with the intention of making it look like it was written by Patsy. Along with the note used the other items of Patsy's to continue the frame. Seeing Patsy accused might have been an added bonus.

funn you mention this just now, bc just in the news

Emily Bowen, 18 Molly Young’s viola case

Emily Bowen 18
Emily Bowen, 18 Molly Young’s viola case  and suicide note in Jessica Edens B10

Molly Young 17

Emily Bowen, 18 Molly Young’s viola case  and suicide note in Jessica Edens A11
Emily Bowen, 18 Molly Young’s viola case  and suicide note in Jessica Edens 4312f510
daily uk wrote:
A teenager who was jailed over an acid attack on her love rival after pouring drain cleaner into her viola case wrote a fake letter from the victim demanding that she end her own life, it has emerged.

Emily Bowen, 18, penned the letter six weeks before she put drain cleaner, containing sulphuric acid, into Molly Young’s instrument case.

She was said to have carried out the attack after discovering her 18-year-old victim had started dating a former boyfriend.

Miss Young, who was 17 at the time and a senior pupil at Knox Academy, Haddington, suffered burns to her legs and permanent scarring when she took the viola down from a shelf and the acid poured out of the case.

Bowen, whose father is a QC, was jailed at Edinburgh Sheriff Court this week for 21 months for the “utterly wicked” incident.

The court had previously heard how the girls were both talented musicians, with Bowen playing the clarinet and Miss Young the viola in the school orchestra.
When she pleaded guilty during a hearing on June 26, the court heard that that the 18-year-old wrote the fake letter to herself and signed it with her victim’s name.

Aidan Higgins, prosecuting, said: “On November 10 last year Emily Bowen prepared a letter which appeared to come from Molly Young in which she talked of Emily Bowen to kill herself. Subsequently Emily Bowen admitted it was she who was the author of the letter.”

Sheriff Michael O’Grady referred to the letter during his sentencing on Monday, saying Bowen’s “careful and premeditated actions” in September 2016, combined with the penning of the note, cast a “very disturbing light” on her thinking.

A friend, who did not want to identified, said: “Some folk in the town had sympathy for her after the acid incident as they thought it was a spur of the moment thing, but after finding out about the letter they soon changed their minds.”

Bowen’s father is Andrew Bowen QC, and a friend of the family said the teenager wanted to follow in his footsteps and was due to study law at Aberdeen University.
sun uk wrote:
Lawyer's daughter, 18, gets jail for 'horrendous' acid attack on her school orchestra love rival
This is the barrister’s daughter who attacked her school orchestra love rival with acid after she started dating her ex-boyfriend.

Molly Young was left with permanent scarring after the acid attack. (Facebook)
Jealous Emily Bowen, 18, poured drain cleaner into fellow pupil Molly Young’s viola case in a revenge attack that has left the victim scarred for life.

A Scottish court has heard that following the attack Bowen wrote a fake letter demanding she commit suicide – and pretended the note came from her victim.

The calculating letter was written six weeks after the attack.

Talented musician Molly, also 18, suffered horrific burns to her legs when she lifted her instrument from a shelf and the liquid, which was 91 per cent sulphuric acid, splashed over her.

Molly Young was targeted by her boyfriend’s ex, who has been jailed. (Facebook)
She was left “screaming in pain” at Knox Academy in East Lothian, Scotland.

Edinburgh Sheriff Court heard Bowen looked up acid attacks online after discovering Molly was dating her ex-boyfriend.

Caging her for 21 months, Sheriff Michael O’Grady QC described her crime as “utterly wicked."

so Emily was pisseed Molly was dating her ex bf. now, in this day and age of internet personal ads, she could find another bf but no. like Fatal Attraction, she is pissed.

so she pours sulfuric acid in Molly's viola, possibly with intent to injure or even kill.

bc she was dating her ex bf. perhaps she thought Molly stole him.

and she wrote a fake suicide note.

wow.

and this all happened recently.

to be clear Emily wrote a fake suicide note for Molly, attempting to imitate Molly's handwriting, with the idea to mislead investigators into believing Molly wrote it.

Much like how Jonbenet's killer the intruder wrote the ransom note in Patsy's handwriting to mislead dumb RDI into thinking Patsy wrote it.

Emily did this bc Molly stole her bf. and Emily was the daughter of a successful Lawyer. and was heading to university.

also in the news

Jessica Edens shot and killed her husband's new gf and killed her children then self. she penned a suicide note in her own handwriting for herself

Emily Bowen, 18 Molly Young’s viola case  and suicide note in Jessica Edens Fc027110
Deborah Hastings Inside EditionAugust 10, 2017 wrote:
Authorities have revealed the suicide notes penned by a mother who killed her children, her estranged husband’s girlfriend and herself in South Carolina last month.

The Pickens County Sheriff’s Office disclosed three letters written by Jessica Edens, who shot both of her children in the head before turning the gun on herself.

“I hope you rot one day for what you have done to me and my kids,” the woman wrote to her estranged husband, Ben Edens, with whom she was fighting for custody. “You can no longer hurt us. We are at peace. I hope you live with pain and shame and guilt for the rest of your life.”

The handwritten notes were released this week in response to a Freedom of Information request filed by The Greenville News.

On July 13, the body of Meredith Rahem, who was dating Ben Edens, was found behind the wheel of her car in a parking garage, deputies said. She had been shot to death.

A few miles away, the bodies of Jessica Edens and her two children, Harper, 5, and Hayden, 9, were found at the Greenville Pickens Speedway, authorities said.

The three were inside Edens’ Jeep, with the doors locked and the engine running.

Hayden’s father was Edens’ first husband. The mother also wrote a note to him.

“To Nate, I don’t know what to say. You gave me my first child. I will forever be greatful (sic) because of you. I never meant to cause you as much pain as this. I am sorry.”

Harper’s dad was Ben Edens, her second husband.

“To Ben, you have caused me more pain than I’ve ever been in my life. You have caused my children pain. I hate you,” the woman wrote.

in this case she wrote a suicide note. worth noting

“To Nate, I don’t know what to say. You gave me my first child. I will forever be greatful (sic) because of you. I never meant to cause you as much pain as this. I am sorry.”

she misspells grateful as greatful. this is possible forensic linguistics significance. and her bio is she is a native english speaker, and it may not be a misspelling but how she spells it

“I hope you rot one day for what you have done to me and my kids,” the woman wrote to her estranged husband, Ben Edens, with whom she was fighting for custody. “You can no longer hurt us. We are at peace. I hope you live with pain and shame and guilt for the rest of your life.”

Jessica actually shot and killed her romantic rival Meredith Rahem and then killed her kids then herself.

these events happen this year but are reported in August 2017

Back to top Go down

Emily Bowen, 18 Molly Young’s viola case  and suicide note in Jessica Edens Empty Re: Emily Bowen, 18 Molly Young’s viola case and suicide note in Jessica Edens

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:35 pm

The case my post alluded to is The Texas Cheerleader Case
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanda_Holloway

They made a TV movie about this famous case.

Back to top Go down

Emily Bowen, 18 Molly Young’s viola case  and suicide note in Jessica Edens Empty Re: Emily Bowen, 18 Molly Young’s viola case and suicide note in Jessica Edens

Post by redpill Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:43 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:The case my post alluded to is The Texas Cheerleader Case
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanda_Holloway

They made a TV movie about this famous case.

i just read it. it's also out there.

i don't think it would be a hitman in so much as a son brother or father who does it.

on way to investigate this theory is to identify all colorado and possibly other states beauty pageants who lost to jonbenet

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down