The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i saw the solar eclipse today with sunglasses

2 posters

Go down

i saw the solar eclipse today with sunglasses Empty i saw the solar eclipse today with sunglasses

Post by redpill Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:04 pm

i saw the solar eclipse today with sunglasses, about 4 hours ago

i looked at the sun once every couple of minutes, but only for maybe 2 seconds

even so i have a terrible headache which i'm taking tylenol and my eyes and vision is still dazzled. i see spots.
when i look at a solid color, i see a couple of spots of light Sad

Sad

but i caught a very brief glimpse of the actual moon as it was passing the sun, it was a black batch with a crescent of light around it.

neat, but not worth vision loss.

Back to top Go down

i saw the solar eclipse today with sunglasses Empty Re: i saw the solar eclipse today with sunglasses

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:22 pm

I saw it too and used glasses approved for viewing an eclipse safely. I hope your retinas were not permanently damaged because that would be terrible and dibilitating. I wouldn't have wanted to miss the eclipse since it had been 100 years since the last one. It was surreal and eerie.

Back to top Go down

i saw the solar eclipse today with sunglasses Empty Re: i saw the solar eclipse today with sunglasses

Post by redpill Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:02 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I saw it too and used glasses approved for viewing an eclipse safely. I hope your retinas were not permanently damaged because that would be terrible and dibilitating. I wouldn't have wanted to miss the eclipse since it had been 100 years since the last one. It was surreal and eerie.

did you see the entire thing?

i only used non-approved regular sunglasses and took brief glimpses.
i figure why buy such sunglasses i wont use again for another hundred years.

i saw it when there was a black spot and a golden crescent.

i hope my vision isnt destroyed lol

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:58 am

It was only a partial one but I watched other footage from Oregon etc that had total ones on tv. It was amazing how it looked like twilight like they said in those areas. There are going to be more in 2024 and 2045. I took a picture of the eclipse leaf effect on my driveway and I was glad that I caught it at just the right moment. If I had waited the chance to take the picture would have been gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:44 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:It was only a partial one but I watched other footage from Oregon etc that had total ones on tv. It was amazing how it looked like twilight like they said in those areas. There are going to be more in 2024 and 2045. I took a picture of the eclipse leaf effect on my driveway and I was glad that I caught it at just the right moment. If I had waited the chance to take the picture would have been gone.

it was 1pm for me
what time was the eclipse for you?

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:21 pm

11:30 am when it was much as it was going to be, but it started about 10:00 am.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:59 am

makes me think of the nature of time

before the eclipse i was waiting for it.
it was a future event that was hugely hyped in the media

then the eclipse occurs.

i got a brief glimpse as the moon was slowly blocking the sun

then now it is in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down