The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forumsforjustice fr brown's rebutal on handwriting Patsy Ramsey

Go down

forumsforjustice  fr brown's rebutal on handwriting Patsy Ramsey Empty forumsforjustice fr brown's rebutal on handwriting Patsy Ramsey

Post by redpill Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:21 pm

i'm posting this on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:03 pm

reading this

fr brown wrote:looked in Paula Woodward's book to see if I could find out more about this meeting. She says that in May 1997 the Ramsey handwriting experts, Rile and Cunningham, gave a presentation to the DA and the police department to explain why Patsy wasn't the author of the note. This is the meeting in which Lin Wood says a "not agreed upon" 5 scale was used for purposes of discussion instead of the standard 9 scale. I'm not sure why if everybody in the room could count to 9. I don't think the Ramsey experts used a 5 scale in their reports. Cina Wong said that she was asked recently (by ABC, I think) about Patsy's statement that she scored 4.5 out of 5. Wong replied that a 5 scale was not in use. Since Wong has both of the Ramsey experts' reports, I would expect she would know if a 5 scale was used in them.

When we hear "4.5 out of 5" I think we can assume that only the opinions of the two Ramsey experts are being represented.

fr brown wrote:
I notice that Wood and company persist in claiming in their lawsuits that the six handwriting experts virtually eliminated Patsy as the author of the note. It's simply not true. That's based on Lou Smit's addlepated understanding of what happened when the two Ramsey experts gave their presentation, aided and abetted by the Ramsey lawyer who expertly led Lou by the nose.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?8608-Handwriting-analysis/page8

this is what the experts actually said

"Richard Dusick (sic) of the U.S. Secret Service concluded that there was "no evidence to indicate that Patsy Ramsey executed any of the questioned material appearing on the Ransom Note." (SMF P 200; PSMF P 200.)" (Carnes 2003:26, note 14).

"Edwin Alford, a private forensic document examiner, states the evidence fell short of that needed to support a conclusion that Mrs. Ramsey wrote the note. (SMF P 197; PSMF P 197.)" (Carnes 2003:26, note 14).

on an ASTM 9 point scale, with 8 being highly improbable and 9 being elimination,

assigning a score of 8 or 9 is appropriate to Alford and Dusick report

that is

"Richard Dusick (sic) of the U.S. Secret Service concluded that there was "no evidence to indicate that Patsy Ramsey executed any of the questioned material appearing on the Ransom Note." (SMF P 200; PSMF P 200.)" (Carnes 2003:26, note 14).

an ASTM score of 9, elimination

"Edwin Alford, a private forensic document examiner, states the evidence fell short of that needed to support a conclusion that Mrs. Ramsey wrote the note. (SMF P 197; PSMF P 197.)" (Carnes 2003:26, note 14)

an ASTM score of either 8, highly improbable or 9 elimination

Alford and Dusick were hired by BPD

forumsforjustice fr brown and all the posters on forumsforjustice and websleuth incompetent and dishonest and ignorant.

fr brown wrote:
six handwriting experts virtually eliminated Patsy as the author of the note. It's simply not true.

it is true. a score of 8 or 9 on ASTM's 9 point rating is elimination, or virtually so, on the question of whether Patsy wrote the ransom note.

fr brown doesn't know what he is talking about. he is ignorant.

neither fr brown nor anyone else at forumsforjustice or websleuth have ever studied forensic documentation.

I don't know how fr brown can read

an ASTM score of 9, elimination

"Edwin Alford, a private forensic document examiner, states the evidence fell short of that needed to support a conclusion that Mrs. Ramsey wrote the note. (SMF P 197; PSMF P 197.)" (Carnes 2003:26, note 14)

an ASTM score of either 8, highly improbable or 9 elimination

and then post, without a single poster on forumsforjustice answering,

fr brown wrote: When we hear "4.5 out of 5" I think we can assume that only the opinions of the two Ramsey experts are being represented.

fr brown wrote:
I notice that Wood and company persist in claiming in their lawsuits that the six handwriting experts virtually eliminated Patsy as the author of the note. It's simply not true. That's based on Lou Smit's addlepated understanding of what happened when the two Ramsey experts gave their presentation, aided and abetted by the Ramsey lawyer who expertly led Lou by the nose.

quite frankly I think a lot of RDI on forumforjustice and websleuth are freaks and fanatics, plain and simple.

Back to top Go down