The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white female deaths 2

3 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty white female deaths 2

Post by redpill Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:59 pm

Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:35 pm

Victoria Best

Victoria Best was a beloved music teacher, SPCA volunteer and mental health advocate. She took her life suddenly after a courageous battle with mental illness on Monday, December 11, 2017, Victoria (Vic) Best of Clarenville, aged 27 years.

white female deaths 2 Victor10
white female deaths 2 Victor11
white female deaths 2 Victor12
white female deaths 2 Victor13
white female deaths 2 Victor14

Erika Bryant, age 26

Erika Bryant age 26 Lost to gun violence on December 2, 2017 in Westminster, Colorado.

white female deaths 2 6385610

Aibha Conroy 6

Aibha Conroy 6  died at on 14 December 2011 from low blood sugar

white female deaths 2 000b3d10
white female deaths 2 Image15

The High Court heard Aibha had been admitted to hospital four times in 2011 but her condition was never properly diagnosed or treated.

She was admitted for a final time in December 2011 with low blood sugar, weakness and vomiting.

She had initially responded to treatment but within 90 minutes suffered respiratory arrest and had to be resuscitated.

She was transferred to Temple Street Hospital where she remained on life support for three days before her death.

She died as a result of brain damage due to a prolonged episode of low blood sugar.
This morning the court approved part of a settlement in the family's case taken against the Health Service Executive for wrongful death.

Mr Justice Kevin Cross was told the family wanted the entire statutory amount of €25,300 to be paid to Aibha's younger sister, Sorcha.
https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2017/1215/927626-aibha-conroy/

only 6 when her blood sugar was too low. i guess this is reverse diabetes. having too low blood sugar for too long equals brain damage and death

Ashley Anne Riggitano, 22

Ashley Anne Riggitano, 22 leapt from a New York bridge February 6, 2013

white female deaths 2 Articl49white female deaths 2 Articl50white female deaths 2 Articl51
white female deaths 2 Articl52
white female deaths 2 Articl54
white female deaths 2 Articl53

The best friend and business partner of a budding fashionista who jumped to her death from a New York bridge on what was supposed to be her 22nd birthday posted a Facebook rant allegedly targeting the young woman just hours before the suicide.
Ashley Anne Riggitano leapt from George Washington Bridge at 4.40pm yesterday into the Hudson River.
It is believed that earlier in the day, Victoria Van Thunen, who co-owned the jewelry line Missfits with Riggitano, wrote on her Facebook page: ‘Those who incessantly blame others as the cause of their issues should perhaps take a step back and reevaluate these situations. The common thread may be that “they” aren’t the problem, but rather that YOU are.’
Riggitano's Louis Vuitton bag left on the bridge contained handwritten notes singling out the five people who had made her unhappy, who whom she did not want at her funeral.
'All my other ‘friends’ are in it for gossip,' she wrote according to the New York Post.
It remains unknown if Van Thunen was among the friends mentioned in Riggitano's grudge list. Calls to her cell phone were no immediately  answered Thursday evening.
Riggitano also mentioned a man who she was not happy with, and although he was permitted to attend her funeral, she added that she hoped he 'gets what he deserves' when he gets there.
The newspaper reported that Miss Riggitano may have had a history of problems and tried to commit suicide at least once before.
Medication, including Adderall and Klonopin, was found in her bag, according to sources.
Adderall is used for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or narcolepsy, while Klonopin is used to control seizures in epilepsy and for the treatment of panic disorder.

Woo added that the vivacious the 22-year-old had a distinct New York City style and always appeared put together, which made others in the fashion community embrace her as one of their own.
‘I think everybody were really sweet to her,’ she said. ‘She didn’t look like she was the kind of person who was bullied at all.’
The designer went on to say that in the short time that Riggitano had spent at the company, she always came in on time, and was happy to chat about television shows she had watched or the blogs she had read.
‘It was a really big shock to us,’ Woo said, referring to Riggitano's tragic end.
According to the site Cliffview Pilot, what makes the suicide even more tragic is the fact that Riggitano took her life on what was supposed to be her 22nd birthday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2274921/Fashionista-jumps-death-George-Washington-Bridge-leaving-Louis-Vuitton-bag-containing-suicide-diary-naming-girls-banned-funeral.html#ixzz51LjEEohe

Karla Muro 16
July 9, 2001 - December 14, 2017 (16 Years Old)

Karla Muro 16  police say Michael Roberts was driving the truck westbound on 94. The car, driven by Karla Muro of Lufkin, age 16, pulled onto 94 off of FM 1194 into the truck's path. The truck struck the car's driver-side door.  Muro suffered life-threatening injuries. She died on Thursday afternoon in a local hospital.  Dec 14, 2017

white female deaths 2 26329410

white female deaths 2 Photo12

all it takes is just 1 error in judgment, and she got struck and died. and at age 16 no less, with her whole life ahead of her.  affraid

Last edited by redpill on Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:39 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Alexandra Nicole Harris 17

Post by redpill Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:38 am

Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:28 am

Alexandra Nicole Harris 17

Police say a pickup driven by 21-year-old Riley Parker of Tyner collided with a Hyundai car driven by the 17-year-old Alexandra Nicole Harris of London. She was pronounced dead at St. Joseph-London. Sat Dec 17, 2017 at Laurel County Sheriff’s Office, the two females were passengers in a Hyundai that was traveling along Ky. 30, five miles north of London, around 3:41 a.m.

white female deaths 2 12-16-10
white female deaths 2 12-16-11

white female deaths 2 5a358710

wow, only 17 when a collision killed her. personally i'd prefer to be in my home sound asleep at 3:41am. car collisions can kill any time of day but night vision and drunk drivers are out

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Re: white female deaths 2

Post by TracyB Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:40 pm

redpill wrote:

wow, only 17 when a collision killed her. personally i'd prefer to be in my home sound asleep at 3:41am. car collisions can kill any time of day but night vision and drunk drivers are out
I used to go out late as a teen and when I was in college. A LOT. Now that I've been out of college a few years and getting a bit older, I realize how stupid it is.

There is no reason on earth for a 17 year old to be out at 3:41 in the morning. None. Being out that late, there are one or all of these three things involved:

Sex
Alcohol
Drugs

I have difficulty judging her because I did the same thing but at the same time, I know what she's doing and she should've reigned in her partying a bit.

I remember a case last year where a teen couple decided to go out in the middle of the night and hook up behind a grocery store of all places. They both got murdered. THey had snuck out of their houses. Parents thought they were in bed.

THere are risks involved when being out extremely late and if you're going to do that, you have to be willing to live(or die) with the consequences.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Bethany Lynn Stephens 22 Rebecca Dykes 30 Georgia Lewtas, 14 Emaly Stockton, 16

Post by redpill Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Bethany Lynn Stephens 22

Bethany Lynn Stephens 22  Police say a 22-year-old woman found dead in Virginia was mauled to death by her dog . Bethany Lynn Stephens' body was discovered in the woods on Thursday night,  Dec 14, 2017

'Absolutely Grisly.' A Woman Was Mauled to Death by Her Own Dogs

white female deaths 2 Bethan17
white female deaths 2 Bethan16
white female deaths 2 15134910white female deaths 2 Bethan10white female deaths 2 Bethan11white female deaths 2 Bethan12white female deaths 2 Bethan13white female deaths 2 Bethan14white female deaths 2 Bethan15white female deaths 2 D3f67a10white female deaths 2 Goochl10white female deaths 2 Goochl11

A 22-year-old woman was apparently mauled to death by her own dogs, described as pit bulls, according to Virginia law enforcement.

Bethany Lynn Stephens’ body was found in a wooded area in Goochland, V.A., with wounds on her hands, arms, throat and face consistent with a mauling, WTVR reports. Stephens’ father went looking for her on Thursday, and reportedly discovered her dogs standing watch over her body.

“It was an absolutely grisly mauling ,” Sheriff James Agnew told WTVR. “In my 40 years of law enforcement I’ve never seen anything quite like it. I hope I never see anything like it again.”

Agnew told WTVR that the dogs appeared to initiate the mauling. Evidence suggests the attack began when Stephens was alive, and became fatal after she fell to the ground unconscious. There is no evidence of a homicide, WTVR reports, and the sheriff’s office will look to euthanize the pit bulls.
http://time.com/5067530/woman-mauled-by-dogs-virginia

fox news wrote:Deputies watched dogs 'eating rib cage' of Virginia woman, 22, during mauling, sheriff says

Deputies found a Virginia woman in the woods and saw her two pit bull dogs “eating [her] rib cage,” the sheriff said on Monday about the “grisly” mauling of the 22-year-old who was found dead after taking her pets for a walk.
Bethany Stephens, 22, was found about 8:20 p.m. Thursday in a wooded area in Goochland, WTVR reported. Her father discovered her body guarded by “two very large, brindle-colored pit bull dogs,” who were Stephens’ pets that friends said she loved.

“Let me cut right to the chase, the most important detail that we did not release because we were worried about the well-being of the family is that in the course of trying to capture the dogs early Friday morning...we turned and looked…I observed, as well as four other deputy sheriffs, the dogs eating the ribcage on the body,” Goochland County Sheriff James Agnew said in a news conference.
The injuries were very severe,” he added. “The most prevalent damage…the damage was so extensive [on the body] that there was nothing left to compare the bite marks to.”

Bethany Stephens, 22, whose body was found in the woods in Goochland, was mauled to death last week by her dogs, named Tonka and Pac-Man, during a walk, police said. Goochland County Sheriff James Agnew said at a news conference on Monday deputies witnessed the dogs “eating [her] rib cage” last week and found Stephens’ body completely naked except for one boot . The dogs were later euthanized.
dogs are highly dangerous and lethal animals. i don't own any dogs and i don't plan to. i own cats

usually when i hear of a woman getting eaten i think of a different act, but here, she is getting eaten, literally

after 22 years this pit bull dog lover gets mauled to death by her own dogs. not sure how i would survive a pit ball dog attack.

personally i don't want to live in a neighborhood where owners can have such dangerous dogs, or even state. perhaps pit bulls should be banned.

also i'd rather commit suicide right now painlessly under my own terms, then have 2 pitballs maul me to death like Bethany Lynn Stephens 22 and eating my rib cage.

if i am attacked by 2 pitballs i will be thinking of Bethany Lynn Stephens 22  as i attempt to fight them off.

Rebecca Dykes 30

The body of Rebecca Dykes, who worked at the British Embassy in the city, was found by a motorway on Saturday.  Dec 16, 2017 Police in Lebanon have arrested an Uber driver in connection with the murder of a British woman in Beirut. Police sources said Ms Dykes had been sexually assaulted and strangled, and the man is expected to be charged with rape and murder later this week.

white female deaths 2 _9924510
white female deaths 2 Rebecc10white female deaths 2 Skynew13white female deaths 2 Rebecc10

so even an Uber driver can rape and murder you

Georgia Lewtas, 14

Georgia Lewtas, 14, died six days after she was swept out to sea off The St Brendan’s-Shaw College student was helped by passers-by after getting into difficulty while swimming with a friend on December 11, 2017.  she had died on Sunday.  December 17, 2017.

white female deaths 2 476b8a10

only 14 and she died from drowning

white female deaths 2 476b2810

Emaly Stockton, 16

Emaly Marie Stockton, age 16, of Elkins passed away Saturday Dec. 16, 2017 in Elkins. She was born Feb. 8, 2001 in Fayetteville

white female deaths 2 26286810
white female deaths 2 Emaly-10

A teenage girl who was killed after her truck overturned in Washington County on Saturday (Dec. 16) has been identified at Emaly Stockton, 16,  a Sophomore from Elkins High School, according to a family member of the passenger who survived the crash.

Arkansas State Police (ASP) said the accident happened just before 9:30 Saturday (Dec. 16) on State Highway 16.

ASP said she over-corrected after veering off the road and lost control of her truck.  The vehicle, a 1999 Chevrolet Silverado, overturned several times.
http://5newsonline.com/2017/12/16/teen-killed-in-crash-on-state-highway-16/

so all it takes is one "over correcting" and your car can overturn. i think being in a truck its safer from a head on collision as i drive an economy car, but my smaller economy car is less likely to overturn

i find it fascinating that in the month of Dec 2017 Victoria Best 27 on Dec. 11. and Emaly Stockton, 16 Dec. 16 just 5 days after Victoria's both died, one from suicide the other self-driving car accident

here's what i find fascinating below is Victoria Best 27 and  Emaly Stockton, 16

white female deaths 2 Victor12
white female deaths 2 26286810

uncanny

so on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:12 pm  i found all these news stories of white flowers who lost their lives

Last edited by redpill on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:02 am

I hate to sound cold but I do not feel sorry for anyone who owns pit bulls and then eventually gets mauled to death by them. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, knows the dangers of that breed. Hell look at that last photograph! She has its mouth tied shut!

At least the dogs had the decency to attack her and not some innocent bystander.

i think being in a truck its safer from a head on collision as i drive an economy car, but my smaller economy car is less likely to overturn
My mom thought this same thing. I wanted a car in high school. I hadn't settled on which car I wanted but I knew I wanted a car.

My mom pulled up in a new Toyota Tundra. It was obviously for me. I was pissed. In hinsight I realize I was just being a brat. I apologized to her. There are many high schoolers who don't get a vehicle at all. She was smart though, she leased it. It was just for me to have a 'safe' vehicle until I went off to college. I got a Camaro after that. Bad ass car but teens definitely shouldn't drive them. They're like race cars now. My Camaro had 400 HP. That is insane. I think the new ones are even faster.

edit:

Ashley Anne Riggitano, 22

I just googled her. What a mess. Sounds like she went into business with a close friend, she got in too deep and couldn't handle it, started blaming her friend, and then they mixed in the only thing that could make the situation worse, a guy, and it sent her over the edge. Literally.

I did like how she had an enemies list and they weren't allowed at her funeral. Now that's style!

TracyB

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Jessica Sciandra, age 22

Post by redpill Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Jessica Sciandra, age 22
January 27, 1995 - December 8, 2017

Jessica Sciandra, age 22 shot to death December 8, 2017 in Houston, Texas

white female deaths 2 6420410white female deaths 2 6420910

Jeffery Noble, 35, was booked late Sunday into the Dallas County jail and is being held on a charge of capital murder

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:24 am

I have one story to add to your thread. One of her older cousins is a friend of mine. I saw Cortnee a couple times but she was about 11-12 years old at the time. She told me about it about a week after it happened and I was shocked. It devastated her family. No one really saw it coming.

Cortnee Eastman

March 24, 2000 - July 27, 2015 15 Years Old

white female deaths 2 5467171_1438177360.5634

white female deaths 2 11376342_1602835969966648_1339693179_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTA0NDI0MjU5OTY2NzUzODY2Nw%3D%3D

white female deaths 2 11242711_1475086942785412_715978805_n

white female deaths 2 Cortneeeastman-1405186957_280

COLUMBUS, Ind. (AP) - Shannon Eastman remembers her daughter, the youngest of her children, as a bright, vibrant, talented athlete who was determined and a fighter.

Never did she think her daughter Cortnee would die by suicide at age 15.

“Suicide is the hardest thing,” she said. “It’s not like a car accident that can’t be prevented. Suicide can be prevented.”

It’s been slightly more than a month since Cortnee died, and Shannon Eastman is attempting to reach out to her daughter’s friends, members of her cheerleading team and others to help Columbus teens who might be struggling.

Public speaking isn’t something that comes easily to her, but she’s trying to speak individually and with small groups about Cortnee’s death.

“I’m telling them, first of all, at their age - being a young adult - they are going through many emotions,” she said. “You might feel at the lowest point, but that’s when you need to call someone or go take a walk with someone.”

She has been telling teens, if they ever get into a place where thoughts of suicide enter their mind, to talk to someone, she said.

“There are so many people who love you,” she said. “You need to call someone. You need to know it will get better.”

She still wishes Cortnee would have called someone or turned to some sort of exercise or an activity in the 20 minutes that the family believes her thoughts turned to suicide.

Cortnee would spend hours in the gym perfecting a skill for cheerleading, and her coach described her as a fighter, her mother said.

At times, Cortnee asked to stay at the gym just a little bit longer to practice.

“That’s why it hurts so bad,” her mother said. “She just gave up so easily. She was so mentally strong, and it’s hard to accept she got in a weak moment.”

Her mother said she believes her daughter’s death was over the ending of a relationship.

“She got caught up with a boy. And it was definitely in that moment, the lowest point,” she said. “That’s not who Cortnee is or Cortnee was.”

Cortnee’s friend Abby Hiatt said she couldn’t tell anything was wrong with Cortnee, other than her friend was sad about a breakup.

In the first days of school, many people were talking about Cortnee’s death and wanting to know the why of it, Abby said.

“I don’t think anyone can know the real reason except for the person who did it,” Abby said.

Cortnee’s mother said she feels something snapped in her daughter’s head.

“She was deeply in love,” her mother said. “But it’s a phase of life. Most of the people who date in high school don’t stay together. But at that point in life, they don’t realize that.”

Shannon Eastman did know that Cortnee had mentioned suicide to the boy involved in the breakup. He had told his mother, who called Eastman to let her know about the conversation, she said.

Cortnee’s parents were watching her closely for about a week before her death.

But Cortnee pushed her parents away when they asked how they could help, asking to be left alone, her mother said.

“Most kids are not going to talk to their parents,” she said. “That’s the hardest thing - they don’t want to let people know and they will push you away. Never in a million years did I think she was thinking about this. She hid it very well. Every sign I saw was that of a typical teenager.”

Shannon Eastman hasn’t changed anything in Cortnee’s room since her death, except to take some things to the girl’s funeral.

Now she finds herself wandering through stores that her daughter frequented and momentarily senses a need to buy a particular item for Cortnee.

“I catch myself saying, ‘Cortnee would have loved that,’ or ‘I’ll just ask Cortnee,’” her mother said.

“It’s very hard when it comes to that,” she said. “We were just together so much.”

A gymnast. A basketball player. A cheerleader who had competed at Nationals. Obliterated...over a guy.

My friend told me that her funeral was the worst experience of her life. She was traumatized by it. Everyone was just drowning in tears. Adults, teens, little kids. She said they shouldn't have had an open casket because it made it so much worse for everyone. Too real although maybe that was the point. She also said if Cortnee could've seen the emotional impact her death had on everyone, she never would've went through with it.

It doesn't say it in the article but I know she hung herself shortly after posting a final pic on Instagram with a message aimed at her ex boyfriend.

Here's her final photo:

white female deaths 2 12783353_478434392349320_509104130_n

TracyB

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Kelly Benczkowski 27, Ellie Perkin 2

Post by redpill Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:09 pm

Kelly Benczkowski
Jan 19, 1990 - Mar 16, 2017

Kelly Benczkowski passed away on March 16, 2017 in Cheektowaga, New York. age 27 due to suicide

white female deaths 2 Image-10
white female deaths 2 C753a610

Kelly suffered from depression and anxiety for much of her teenage years and adult life, said Benczkowski, who is town supervisor of Cheektowaga.

Ellie Perkin 2

white female deaths 2 Pri_6311
white female deaths 2 Pri_6312

A young girl who was about to celebrate her second birthday died when the handbrake of her family car came off in a tragic accident. Ellie Perkins was running from nursery towards he mother’s blue Jeep when the brake was accidentally knocked by her three-year-old brother as he climbed into the car.The Jeep rolled down a hill then flipped over, hitting Ellie as her mother Caroline looked on helplessly. She suffered a fractured skull and died later in hospital. Her older brother, Freddie, who had been excited because his mother had bought cupcakes for Ellie’s birthday, survived the crash.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/21/girl-died-day-second-birthday-handbrake-came-off-family-car-7175844/?ito=cbshare
T /

only 2 years of life. i have very few memories of that time

Last edited by redpill on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Amanda May Buffington 12 Caitlin Rouwhorst 17

Post by redpill Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:47 pm

Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Amanda May Buffington 12
fam wrote:
On December 19th, 2017 Krissi Buffington was on her way to drop her children off at school.  Her daughter Amanda and son Devin were all riding in their family vehicle when a tractor trailer ran a red light and slammed into their SUV.  At 8:00 AM that day our lives changed forever.  Amanda Buffington, who recently turned 12, was pronounced dead at the scene

white female deaths 2 26383710
white female deaths 2 26383711
white female deaths 2 1220ye10
white female deaths 2 1220ye11

A 12-year-old girl was killed in a three vehicle crash Tuesday morning in Miami County.

The crash happened around 8 a.m. at the intersection of U.S. 24 and Broadway Street.

Indiana State Police say Scott Baker, 62, of Eaton, was eastbound on U.S. 24 in a 2006 semi pulling a box trailer.

A 2003 Ford Explorer driven by Kristina Buffington, 31, of Peru, was facing westbound in a turn lane, waiting to turn southbound onto Broadway Street.

The signal at east/west U.S. 24 turned red and the Explorer turned onto southbound Broadway, according to state police.

Troopers say the semi did not stop for the red light and entered the intersection, hitting the Explorer on the passenger side.

The Explorer then spun into a 2017 Chevrolet Cruz driven by Jayson Hall, 43, of Peru, that was facing northbound on Broadway Street in a turn lane, waiting to turn east onto U.S. 24.

Baker, the driver of the semi, was not hurt. He was hauling scrap for OJC Trucking based in Hartford City.

Buffington, the driver of the Explorer, was flown by medical helicopter to a Ft. Wayne hospital with life-threatening injuries.

Devin Buffington, 8, a passenger in the Explorer. was also flown to a Ft. Wayne hospital with facial and head injuries. He's said to be stable.

Amanda Buffington, 12, also a passenger in the Explorer, was pronounced dead at the scene.

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/miami-county/12-year-old-girl-killed-in-three-vehicle-crash-in-miami-county

safety lessons there are bad drivers out there who will run red lights so be careful. any collision with a bad driver running a red light can result in death

mystic only 12 years when through no fault of her own Amanda May Buffington 12 life ended suddenly. she was dead on the scene. from a bad guy who ran a red light

Caitlin Rouwhorst 17
July 14, 2000 - December 19, 2017
17-year-old Newark girl Caitlin Rouwhorst  l killed in a motor vehicle crash in Bear Tuesday Dec 19, 2017

white female deaths 2 63649410

white female deaths 2 63649411

white female deaths 2 Img_9610
white female deaths 2 Img_9611

A 17-year-old Newark girl killed in a motor vehicle crash in Bear Tuesday night was identified by Delaware State Police Wednesday.

According to authorities, Caitlin Rouwhorst was killed when she turned her Saturn SL 2 into the path of an oncoming 2011 Dodge Nitro being operated by a 27-year-old Newark man as he approached the intersection of Cornell Drive and Salem Church Road.

Police said she was at a stop sign, and turned into the path of the vehicle without yielding. She was struck on the driver's side door.

Rouwhorst died at Christiana Hospital as a result of her injuries. A 16-year-old male passenger in the Saturn was treated for minor injuries and released.

The operator of the Dodge was treated for non-life-threatening injuries at Christiana Hospital. An 8-year-old boy in the Dodge was uninjured.

An investigation is ongoing, police said. All parties were properly restrained, and impairment does not appear to be a contributing factor in the crash, authorities said.
http://www.wdel.com/news/newark-teen-killed-in-car-crash-in-bear-id-d/article_0ab27836-e5cf-11e7-8571-8bdb8c66b04c.html

so in that instant that she was at the stop sign, then turned without yielding resulting in getting struck = death at age 17

i'd better be careful not to do the same. it happened at night so there's the visibility issue again. affraid

so on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:29 pm i learn of 2 white flowers who died so young due to car collisions. will i die in a car collision? if i do, i do so knowing i'm not the only one to die in a car collision

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Connie Dabate 39 Holly Given 26

Post by redpill Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:27 pm

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:14 pm

Connie Dabate 39
Ellington, Connecticut
Jul 31, 1976 - Dec 23, 2015 (Age 39)

died tragically at her home on Wednesday, December 23, 2015. murder by husband

white female deaths 2 91806510
white female deaths 2 Connie10
white female deaths 2 Promo310

Holly Given 26

murder suicide

white female deaths 2 Couple11

Boyfriend was 'happy' minutes before alleged murder-suicide
1 day ago - Richard Travis Timilty's parents said they were dumbfounded following news Wednesday that their 27-year-old son and his girlfriend, Holly Given, suffered violent deaths at their Singer Island condo, the Palm Beach Post ... Both parents maintain that their son was devoted to his 26-year-old girlfriend.
https://nypost.com/.../boyfriend-was-happy-minutes-before-alleged-murder-suicide/

anyone can snap and kill at any moment

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Arielle Newman 17 Alyssa Michelle Lewis, 19 Shaina Ridenour 16 Savanna Star Porterfield, 17

Post by redpill Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:05 pm

Arielle Newman 17
BIRTH 27 May 1989 USA
DEATH 3 Apr 2007 New York, USA

2007, Arielle Newman died from an accidental overdose of methyl salicylate

white female deaths 2 19833210

listverse wrote:Newman’s overdose was a result of repeated applications of high quantities. Her body absorbed the methyl salicylate over time until the chemical reached toxic levels.She also applied muscle cream before participating in a track meet, which is believed to have been an additional factor in Newman’s death. The heat that was generated as she ran would have opened her pores, causing increased absorption.

too much pain relieving cream can kill u

Alyssa Michelle Lewis, 19
February 13, 1998 - December 12, 2017

Alyssa Michelle Lewis, 19, was in her fourth semester at University of Central Florida and was planning on visiting a doctor for her symptoms who was complaining of headaches and vomiting was found dead in her dorm room by her mother and sister on Tuesday  Dec 19, 2017

white female deaths 2 Alyssa12
white female deaths 2 Alyssa10white female deaths 2 Pictur10white female deaths 2 4745fb10white female deaths 2 Alyssa11
white female deaths 2 Alyssa13

A Jacksonville teen was found dead in her on-campus dorm Tuesday morning at the University of Central Florida, authorities said.

Paramedics found Alyssa Michelle Lewis dead in her room at the Lake Claire apartments after her family called 911 at 10:35 a.m. when they could not reach her, university police stated in a release.Lewis, 19, was in her fourth semester at UCF. She graduated from Douglas Anderson School of the Arts in Jacksonville.

Her father, Bill Lewis, told News4Jax by phone that his daughter had recently been dealing with headaches and vomiting. He said his wife took a trip down to the UCF campus Tuesday morning to pick their daughter up and take her to a doctor.

"She's banging on the door and she's trying to call. Alyssa's not answering. My other daughter shows up with her and they have to go get someone to let them in the dorm room from housing," Bill Lewis said. "They go in and find Alyssa ... passed away."

A cause of death has not been released. But based on their initial findings, investigators do not believe the death was suspicious, saying there is "no threat to the campus community."
Bill Lewis said he wanted to speak to News4Jax to dispel any rumors regarding his daughter's death.

"The reason I'm doing this is because there are so many crazy stories out there when a young person passes away. Is it drugs? Is it overdose? Is it suicide?" he said. "I mean, she was on top of the world. She finally got accepted as an RA.
https://media.news4jax.com/ g

cause of death unknown.
my gut feeling is she died from meningitis.

Alyssa Michelle Lewis, 19, death shows death can strike white flowers in college campus for unknown reasons

so if i get headaches, will i die shortly ?

Shaina Ridenour 16

Shaina Ridenour 16 l found dead in a parked Volkswagen in Drayton Valley, Alta  was found in the passenger seat of the idling car at about 3:30 a.m. Thursday,  Dec 21, 2017  carbon monoxide

white female deaths 2 Shaina10
white female deaths 2 Shaina11

death never takes a break, not even for christmas pale

Savanna Star Porterfield, 17

Savanna Star Porterfield, 17, of Normalville (Springfield Township), passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, Dec. 20, 2017, due to injuries sustained in an auto accident. She was born June 14, 2000,

white female deaths 2 58bf2d10
white female deaths 2 Savann10

action news wrote:
BULLSKIN TOWNSIHP, Pa. —A teenage girl was killed in a crash in Bullskin Township, Fayette County on Wednesday morning, state police said.

The coroner identified the victim as Savanna Porterfield, 17, of Normalville.

The teen was driving south on Rich Hill Road when state police say she failed to fully negotiate a curve in the road, ended up crossing into the other lane of traffic, went off the shoulder and overturned several times.
herald wrote:
The Education Council of the Fayette Chamber of Commerce recently honored Savanna Porterfield of Mill Run, a junior at Connellsville Career and Technical Center, as a student of the month for February.

A daughter of Amber Porterfield, she plans to further her education in the Carpenters and Trades Union, refining her carpentry skills with the career goal of being a professional carpenter and building houses.

Porterfield is active in the extracurricular activities at Connellsville CTC and Connellsville High, including carpentry and softball.

Other awards and honors include being an honor student, having a 4.0 grade point average and being a member of the National Association of Home Builders.

Her community involvement includes erecting walls for the Community Ministry and remodeling the library at Connellsville Area High School.

Porterfield has work experience building decks and at Subway.

so wow, just 1 error in driving, failing to negotiate a curve can cause overtuned several times then death. at age 17. she wanted to be a carpenter

if i were in the car with her would i be dead?

so if I driving in Pennsylvania on that road at that time and place as Savanna would I fail to negotiate this curve, causing my car to overturn and i die?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Victoria Zapalac 7 Dominique Wright 23

Post by redpill Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:01 pm

Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Victoria Zapalac 7

Jennifer Zapalac again had her daughter with her after midnight on Sept. 30, 2015, when she took a left turn too fast on a rural Smithville road, striking a tree and a fence with her Chevrolet Suburban. She fled with 7-year-old Victoria in the backseat, probably dead already, according to a crash report.

white female deaths 2 Newsen10
white female deaths 2 Newsen11
white female deaths 2 9a8669a5-f171-433d-8727-a0bcece4a543

MyStatesman.com wrote:
With a felony DWI case pending in Travis County accusing her of operating a vehicle while intoxicated with the couple's child inside, Jennifer Zapalac again had her daughter with her after midnight on Sept. 30, 2015, when she took a left turn too fast on a rural Smithville road, striking a tree and a fence with ...

Dominique Wright 23

"Gorgeous and caring" Dominique Wright died when a van driven by boyfriend Benjamin Hughes crashed into a tree. Dominique Wright was killed by her drink-driver boyfriend The 23-year-old, from Nettleham in Lincolnshire, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash on October 30, 2016.

white female deaths 2 14141510
white female deaths 2 13177910

so these 2 white flowers died as passengers of a driver that was drunk (in Victoria's case it is an accusation)

safety if ur a passenger of a drunk driver and he or she crashes u may die

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Allison Vandal 15 Erin Eidt, 17 Ella Lee Bennett 4

Post by redpill Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:44 pm

Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:04 pm

Allison Vandal 15
Mar 5, 2002 - Dec 16, 2017 (Age 15)

Allison Vandal committed suicide on Saturday  December 16, 2017 at the age of 15 in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey.

white female deaths 2 Alliso10
white female deaths 2 63649110
white female deaths 2 Alison10
white female deaths 2 Youth10
white female deaths 2 Iwvc_w10
white female deaths 2 Hd071410
white female deaths 2 Sweden10
Mike Deak: wrote:
The honors student committed suicide, Superintendent of Schools Jeff Moore announced with "great sadness."

"Allison was a very talented sophomore who was deeply involved in our arts programs," Moore said. "She and her family have been the focus of our thoughts and prayers since (last) Tuesday. The parents wish to thank the community for their ongoing support."

"I would like to thank the community for the meals, groceries, gifts and prayers you have delivered to the Vandal home," her maternal grandmother wrote on Facebook. "Special thanks to the parents and friends that have helped with the younger siblings. "

As an eighth-grader at Readington Middle School, she received the Youth Holocaust/Genocide Awareness Award sponsored by Kidsbridge Museum in partnership with the Axelrod Foundation and the New Jersey Commission on Holocaust Education. The award is presented annually to a student who has demonstrated an altruistic act of generating awareness, empathy and action for holocaust and/or genocide education.

Vandal — who played Golde in the high school production of "Fiddler on the Roof" — was nominated by the middle school's Gifted and Talented/Enrichment teacher Emily Bengels, who cited the student's commitment to empathy and action. Vandal wrote, cast and directed an anti-bullying play. She then adapted the play for younger audiences and presented it at the district's elementary schools.

"We are heartbroken," Susan Wirt Mierzejwski wrote on Facebook. "We will show our support for all of our kids that experience depression, hopelessness, suicidal thoughts and struggle every day with their inner demons by putting a ribbon around a tree/post/mailbox — purple & turquoise for suicide awareness and a white ribbon for Ally."

Raritan Township police responded to the high school at about 11:52 a.m. Tuesday for what police called "a student suffering a medical emergency." The student, who was not identified, was treated at the scene by police and taken to Hunterdon Medical Center.

no explanation as to her reason for committing suicide. at some point she decided to kill herself, at her school of all places.

also in the news an elderly woman was mauled to death by pitbulls, a second mauling to death by pitbulls for Dec 2017. i'm thinking thats a terrible painful way to die. perhaps Allision had a premonition.

Erin Eidt, 17

17-year-old  Erin Eidt, was killed and two other people were injured in a two-vehicle crash outside Orangeville on Christmas Day. Dec 25, 2017
crossed into the oncoming lane and hit a pickup truck around 1:15 p.m.  lone occupant of the car, Erin Eidt, of Shelburne, died at the scene

white female deaths 2 22089910
white female deaths 2 Erin_e10white female deaths 2 DB095BBFF71119083121758093312_2dab853cc92.5.1

crossing the opposing lane, whether due to snow and icy roads, or error in driving can result in being struck and instantly killed on the scene.

with all the snow and ice where i live i think i'm going to be more careful about my driving

Ella Lee 4

Ella Lee Bennett, 4, died Monday, February 5, 2007, in Abilene born  Apr 12 2002 murdered by older brother

white female deaths 2 97263710
white female deaths 2 97263711
white female deaths 2 15031710
Michael Barajas wrote:
Lee was there because six years ago the sins of her teenage son forever altered the course of her life. It was then that 13-year-old Paris Bennett beat, choked, and then fatally stabbed Ella, his 4-year-old sister, while Lee was away at work

i'm reading what happened here. 1- this could support the theory burke killed his sister and 2- this guy paris is a budding serial killer.

Sunset1411 likes this post

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Jordan Preshong 11 Brianna Luft, 20; Aria Luft, 14, and Saleena Senzee, 18,

Post by redpill Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:55 pm

Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:14 pm

Jordan Preshong 11

Jordan Preshong 11  died during a sleepover in Northeast Philadelphia.

"The findings are that it was most likely a natural death," Northeast  Detectives Lt. Dennis Rosenbaum said. Jordan Preshong who died during a sleepover Wed night    Dec 27 2017

white female deaths 2 Jordan10
white female deaths 2 26522410
white female deaths 2 26522411white female deaths 2 26522412
white female deaths 2 Gpresh10
white female deaths 2 26522413

It was reported that a friend of the girl told police she saw Preshong playing with her iPad around 1.30am before falling asleep.

Later that morning, the girl was found unresponsive and was pronounced dead when paramedics arrived.

Detective Lt. Dennis Rosenbaum, of Philadelphia Police, said "the findings are that it was most likely a natural death" according to Fox 29 News.

wow just 11 years old but she died peacefully in her sleep. so plays with ipad 1:30am then  a natural death follows.

i'm afraid of a painful death myself

would you rather die peacefully at age 11 in your sleep, no pain, or manage to live to age 23 and die from being mauled to death by pitballs?

Brianna Luft, 20; Aria Luft, 14, and Saleena Senzee, 18,

Kansas Highway Patrol said Lisa Luft, 47; Brianna Luft, 20; Aria Luft, 14, and Saleena Senzee, 18, died in the crash just before 10 a.m. on westbound Interstate 70 near the Abilene, Kansas, exit.  Tuesday night Dec 26, 2017

white female deaths 2 Dsekig10white female deaths 2 Kearne10white female deaths 2 Clipbo10white female deaths 2 Aria_w10white female deaths 2 Screen12white female deaths 2 Best-f10white female deaths 2 Mom-an10
white female deaths 2 L_luft10
white female deaths 2 Luft2010

patrol wrote:
Officials said the driver hit a guardrail due to weather conditions, and the truck traveled more than 200 feet beside the guardrail then 150 feet on top of the guardrail before falling off the bridge.

Kansas Highway Patrol said the truck fell 25 feet before landing on its top on an embankment below. Three of the truck’s four occupants were not wearing a seat belt, according to the highway patrol.

Brianna Luft, 20, was a Missouri State University student. She, her 14-year-old sister Aria, her 47-year-old mother Lisa and her 18-year-old friend Saleena Senzee were on the interstate near Abilene, Kansas, when the crash occurred.

Brianna's brother said they were on their way to visit family in Colorado.

The Kansas Highway Patrol said Lisa Luft was driving a Dodge pickup truck Tuesday morning when weather conditions caused the truck to crash into the guardrail of an interstate and eventually fall off a bridge down the road.

The patrol said the truck came to rest upside down.

wow, it must have been terrifying to be in that car. so there are slippery roads in Missouri, so slippery that you can fall off a bridge, 25 feet

so if you slip while driving near a bridge you can plunge to your death.

if i were in that car with them i'd almost certainly be dead.

also worth noting

Aria Luft 14

white female deaths 2 Aria10

Before dying in icy bridge crash, Aria Luft of Kearney sang of meeting God
Aria Luft had her entire life in front of her. But with the teen’s passing, her family believes she has an eternal afterlife.

She was 14, an eighth-grader involved in athletics and choir at Kearney Junior High.

After she was killed Tuesday morning when a truck driven by her mother, Lisa Luft, slid off an icy Kansas bridge to an embankment 25 feet below, Aria’s father, Brandon Luft, spoke at a packed church vigil in Liberty.
His wife, his other daughter, 20-year-old Brianna, and friend of the family, Saleena Senzee, 18, also died in the crash.

At the St. Stephen Lutheran Church, a recording was played of Aria singing a song imagining what it’s like to go to heaven and meet God.

“Surrounded by your glory / What will my heart feel?” Aria sang.

The lyrics come from “I Can Only Imagine,” a song by the Christian band MercyMe.

Bart Millard of MercyMe wrote the song in a flurry not long after the death of his father to cancer, according to The Christian Post.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article192112759.html#storylink=cpy

uh-huh. pale pale

so on Tuesday night Dec 26, 2017   Brianna Luft, 20; Aria Luft, 14, and Saleena Senzee, 18, all died as reported in the news and in the early morning hours of Wed Dec 27, 2017 Jordan Preshong 11

all on 1 night,  Dec 26, 2017 the day after Christmas, 2017  pale  pale

if u can somehow time travel, what would you tell them?

Last edited by redpill on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:58 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Annabelle Falkholt 21 Kaitlyn Ferrante 21 and Marisa Catronio 21

Post by redpill Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:03 pm

Annabelle Falkholt 21

Annabelle Falkholt was pulled from the wreckage of her family car alive but died in the Intensive Care Unit at Liverpool Hospital, in Sydney, on Friday morning. Dec 29, 2017, crash happened 3 days earlier

white female deaths 2 47998710
white female deaths 2 479ee710
white female deaths 2 479ee711
white female deaths 2 479dd210
white female deaths 2 479ee712
white female deaths 2 479dd211

also killed were her parents, and her sister is in critical condition

white female deaths 2 479cfb10

car crash

white female deaths 2 47981410
white female deaths 2 47979d10

Police said the crash was caused by one car being on the wrong side of the road. It is believed to be a Toyota Prado driven by Craig Anthony Whitall, 50, who also died at the scene

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5219825/Home-Away-actress-sister-dies-horror-car-crash.html#ixzz52blHuA7g

even in Australia, drivers drive on the wrong side of the road to totally lethal consequences

interestingly enough also in the news is the death of 2 21 year old women who died from a wrong way driver who was high on drugs

Kaitlyn Ferrante 21 and Marisa Catronio 21

white female deaths 2 Articl56white female deaths 2 Articl57white female deaths 2 Articl58
white female deaths 2 Marisa10

a wrong way driver hit and killed Kaitlyn Ferrante and her best friend, Marisa Catronio, on the Sawgrass Expressway.

Kaitlyn Ferrante 21
May 12, 1992 - November 18, 2013, Deerfield Beach, FL

white female deaths 2 Dui-vi10

Marisa Catronio 21
Aug  10, 1992 -  Nov 17, 2013

white female deaths 2 12621610

i'm not sure what you can do with a wrong way driver coming straight at you at full speed. pale pale pale

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Karleigh Cox 4 Kirsten Hawksey, 23

Post by redpill Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:55 pm

Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:35 pm

Karleigh Cox 4
June 17, 2013 - December 16, 2017

4-year-old Karleigh Cox, stepdad killed in Eastland mobile home fire  in an Eastland house fire on Friday December 15, 2017.

white female deaths 2 26103110
white female deaths 2 Kenny210
white female deaths 2 26196810white female deaths 2 26177810
white female deaths 2 5-i74i10white female deaths 2 Karlei10
white female deaths 2 26273310

safety house fires are potentially lethally dangerous

mystic wow just 4 years and she died. high school and college are both 4 years. she only got 4 years of life.

i don't have very many memories at age 4.

i wouldn't mind changing places with today's 4 year old, and grow up with iphones facebook ps4 and nintendo switch, provided i don't die at age 4 from a house fire. i'm jealous of today's kids.

or die at age 11 from "natural causes"

Kirsten Hawksey, 23

Kirsten Hawksey, 23, was diagnosed with with Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia on November 27, 2017 - having only been persuaded to speak to doctors about the bruising on her legs at the urging of her friends. died on Christmas Day Dec 25, 2017 - barely four weeks after being diagnosed with blood cancer

white female deaths 2 479ce210
white female deaths 2 Leukem10
white female deaths 2 Kirste10

one of my classmates in elementary school was diagnosed then died from leukemia. he's been dead since the 80's.

Acute promyelocytic leukemia (APML, APL) is a subtype of acute myeloid leukemia (AML), a cancer of the white blood cells.[1] In APL, there is an abnormal accumulation of immature granulocytes called promyelocytes. The disease is characterized by a chromosomal translocation involving the retinoic acid receptor alpha (RARα or RARA) gene and is distinguished from other forms of AML by its responsiveness to all-trans retinoic acid (ATRA; also known as tretinoin) therapy. Acute promyelocytic leukemia was first characterized in 1957[2][3] by French and Norwegian physicians as a hyperacute fatal illness,[1] with a median survival time of less than a week.[4] Today, prognoses have drastically improved; 10-year survival rates are estimated to be approximately 77% according to one study.[5][4]

Acute promyelocytic leukemia is characterized by a chromosomal translocation involving the retinoic acid receptor-alpha gene on chromosome 17 (RARA).[1] In 95% of cases of APL, retinoic acid receptor-alpha (RARA) gene on chromosome 17 is involved in a reciprocal translocation with the promyelocytic leukemia gene (PML) on chromosome 15, a translocation denoted as t(15;17)(q24;q21).[1] The RAR receptor is dependent on retinoic acid for regulation of transcription.[1]

Eight other rare gene rearrangements have been described in APL fusing RARA to promyelocytic leukemia zinc finger (PLZF also known as ZBTB16),[7] nucleophosmin(NPM1), nuclear matrix associated (NUMA1), signal transducer and activator of transcription 5b (STAT5B), protein kinase A regulatory subunit 1α (PRKAR1A), factor interacting with PAPOLA and CPSF1 (FIP1L1), BCL6 corepressor (BCOR) or oligonucleotide/oligosaccharide-binding fold containing 2A (OBFC2A also known as NABP1) genes. Some of these rearrangements are ATRA-sensitive or have unknown sensitivity to ATRA because they are so rare; STAT5B/RARA and PLZF/RARA are known to be resistant to ATRA.[1]

The fusion of PML and RARA results in expression of a hybrid protein with altered functions. This fusion protein binds with enhanced affinity to sites on the cell's DNA, blocking transcription and differentiation of granulocytes. It does so by enhancing interaction of nuclear co-repressor (NCOR) molecule and histone deacetylase (HDAC). Although the chromosomal translocation involving RARA is believed to be the initiating event, additional mutations are required for the development of leukemia.[1]

RAR-α/PLZF gene fusion produces a subtype of APL that is unresponsive to tretinoin therapy and less responsive to standard anthracycline chemotherapy hence leading to poorer long-term outcomes in this subset of patients.[1]

so at any second you can get Acute promyelocytic leukemia which shows up as bruising and die one month later

wow.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Heather Bowden, aged 11 Bethany Deaton , age 27 Shelby Harris 15 Aubrey Dawson, age 5

Post by redpill Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:10 pm

new years 2018 Monday

Heather Bowden, aged 11

The light aircraft plunged into Hawkesbury River shortly after 3pm on New Year's Eve killing all six on board including the pilot.

Police named the five UK victims as Emma Bowden, 48, Heather Bowden, aged 11, Richard Cousins, 58, and Edward and William Cousins, aged 23 and 25 respectively Sunday Dec 31, 2017

Heather Bowden, aged 11

white female deaths 2 Photo14

white female deaths 2 Heathe10

Emma Bowden and her daughter, Heather.

white female deaths 2 Nintch40

all six victims

white female deaths 2 Cousin10

crash

white female deaths 2 42213911

Police said the group were on holiday in Australia from the UK, and were on a return flight to Sydney’s Rose Bay, close to Sydney Harbour, when the crash happened The plane came down off Jerusalem Bay near Cowan, 25 miles north of Sydney centre, at about 3.10pm (4.10am GMT) on Sunday, reports the Press Association.

not too long ago a plane carrying American tourists went down in Melbourne Australia

4 American tourists and pilot die in Australian plane crash - LA Times

Feb 21, 2017 - An Australian pilot and four American tourists on a golfing vacation were killed when a light plane crashed in flames into a shopping mall on Tuesday shortly after takeoff in the Australian city of Melbourne, officials said. The five were on a twin-engine Beechcraft Super King Air that crashed...

white female deaths 2 Austra10

charter flights in Australia is like playing russian roulette. they crash and kill everyone.

Heather Bowden, aged 11 had a dream vacation of the lifetime traveling from UK to Sydney Australia, where her plane crashed on Sunday New Years eve 2017.

If i am on a charter flight as a tourist in Australia, will the plane crash killing me?

Bethany Deaton , age 27

On October 30, 2012, former IHOPKC intern Bethany Deaton was found dead in an apparent suicide . Bethany was born on October 15, 1985 in San Antonio, Texas

white female deaths 2 Bethan18
white female deaths 2 Deaton10
white female deaths 2 Articl59

n October 30th, 2012, at 9:40 p.m., sheriff's deputies responded to a report of a dead body at Longview Lake Picnic Shelter No. 12, in Kansas City, Missouri. A tan Ford Windstar van occupied the far-northwest space of the parking lot. In the van's back seat, deputies found the body of a young woman. A white plastic trash bag had been pulled over her head and tied under her chin. She wore running shoes, black sweatpants, a light-blue fleece and a diamond wedding ring. A pair of eyeglasses had been folded and placed in a cup holder.
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/love-and-death-in-the-house-of-prayer-20140121

in this highly confusing story it was originally suspected the husband, who was both a christian preacher and a closet homosexual, ordered his wife murdered at IHOPKC, but later he was cleared, and declared innocent. during his marriage to his wife, he had strong homosexual feelings for other men.

stories like this i find that Bethany Deaton is very attractive with beautiful blue eyes, yet she married a gay guy who had no sexual attraction to her.  apparently they met in church, so in church you may marry a homosexual who is not attracted to you and wants to cheat on you with other men as Bethany Deaton found out. it seems prayers are not strong enough to change a homosexual straight.

Shelby Harris 15
Sep 28, 1974 -  Dec 23, 1989

Shelby Harris 15 and her family were murdered Dec 23, 1989

white female deaths 2 Vlcsna25
white female deaths 2 55650810
white female deaths 2 55650710

Aubrey Dawson, age 5
March 22, 2012 - December 9, 2017

Aubrey Dawson, age 5 murder suicide via gun on Saturday December 9, 2017 in North Richland Hills, Texas. her brother also died. her dad was a medical doctor, a surgeon (!) A medical report shows that Dawson shot Aubrey in the head and Luke in the head

white female deaths 2 6531710
white female deaths 2 2-kids10white female deaths 2 Nintch37white female deaths 2 Nintch38white female deaths 2 Nintch39white female deaths 2 Two-ki10white female deaths 2 47557f10white female deaths 2 47415110

obit wrote:
Aubrey Kate Dawson
Bree was born March 22, 2012. Bree was all girl, loving her baby dolls, playing in her play kitchen and dressing up in her pretend clothes. But make no mistake, those big blue eyes and cuteness concealed her fiery determination and sass. She wanted to be a NICU nurse like her mommy, always curious about anything medical concerning babies. Bree started Kindergarten at Snow Heights Elementary in the fall quickly soaking up everything. She was especially happy to help participate with her mommy as a NICU on career day at her school. Bree also loved learning about Jesus and attending church at CenterPoint Church in North Richland Hills.
By Associated Press wrote:
NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas — A surgeon has been identified as the 36-year-old man police believe fatally shot his two young children before killing himself in the family’s North Texas home.

The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that officials Tuesday identified the man as Dr. Christopher Dawson. Police are calling the deaths Saturday in North Richland Hills a murder-suicide.

The Tarrant County medical examiner’s office says Dawson fatally shot himself. The deaths of 9-year-old Luke Dawson and 5-year-old Aubrey Dawson were ruled homicides. Both children died from gunshot wounds.

Baylor Scott & White Medical Center-Waxahachie records show Christopher Dawson was employed there from Sept. 4 to Oct. 20. Hospital officials didn’t comment on why Dawson left.
thsun wrote:
Doctor kills his two kids aged 9 and 5, ‘because he feared they would inherit his depression’

Dr Christopher Dawson, 36, gunned down his two young kids before killing himself at his family home in Texas last Saturday morning
A SURGEON suffering from “severe” depression killed himself and his two young children because he feared the kids would "grow up to be like him", his family said.

Dr Christopher Dawson, 36, was found dead alongside the bodies of his daughter Aubrey, five, known as Bree, and Luke, nine, at their home in North Richland Hills, Texas.

wow, only 5 and the daughter of a DOCTOR, a SURGEON you'd think being a rich surgeon would make you happy but um nope.

and of all the ways to die, she took a bullet to the head, literally.

prior to her death, i'd love to somehow swap places with her, cause as a 5 year old and daughter of a DOCTOR a SURGEON i look forwards to playing nintendo switch and ps4 COD and other FPS as a 5 year old. plus iphone facebook instagram etc. tablets.  but now, i'm like wow. only 5 and shot in the head. wow. just 5 years of life. 5 years worth of time and bang, it's over.

she died December 9, 2017 a week before Last Jedi. if i were 5 again i'd ask my mommy and daddy for star wars toys and video games.  pale

Last edited by redpill on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Brittany Kologi, age 18 Heather Mosher 31 Tania Oliveira 20 Madison Clark, age 9

Post by redpill Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:58 pm

Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:39 pm

Brittany Kologi, age 18

Brittany Kologi, age 18 Teen killed parents, sister, family friend with assault rifle, cops say on December 31, 2017 in Long Branch, New Jersey.

white female deaths 2 Britta12
white female deaths 2 26627610
white female deaths 2 Britta15
white female deaths 2 Britta14
white female deaths 2 Britta16
white female deaths 2 Britta17
white female deaths 2 Britta18

Brittany Kologi Returned Home From College For the Holidays

white female deaths 2 Kologi10
white female deaths 2 Kologi11
white female deaths 2 Britta13

killer Scott Kologi, used assault riffle
white female deaths 2 Suspec10

The teen, identified by local media as Scott Kologi, killed his father, Steven Kologi, 44; mother, Linda Kologi, 42; sister, Brittany Kologi, 18; and family friend Mary Schultz, 70, who lived in their Long Branch home, Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher J. Gramiccioni said.

if you have children, they may turn on you and kill you.

i'm getting a vasectomy and i have no desire to have children

Brittany Kologi age 18 Returned Home From College For the Holidays meant she and her parents would be shot and killed by her 16 year old brother Scott. So Brittany and age 18 loses her future.

i'd love to be 18 again but wow.

i love star wars but i can't help but wonder if Scott  Kologi was influenced by Ben Solo  killing is father Han, and contemplating killing his mother Leia.  surprised Disney allowed this.

having kids means you take the risk they may kill you.

Heather Mosher  31

- Heather Mosher was diagnosed with breast cancer on Dec. 23, 2016 — the same day her boyfriend had planned to propose.  Dies Just Hours After Getting Married  Saturday Dec. 23, 2017, the same day Heather was diagnosed with breast cancer.

white female deaths 2 98782610
white female deaths 2 11595810
white female deaths 2 47a74410

Tania Oliveira 20

Surfer Tania Oliveira died monday  January 1 2018,  from carbon monoxide poisoning

white female deaths 2 Nintch42
white female deaths 2 Nintch44
white female deaths 2 Nintch43

Tania Oliveira, 20, died yesterday in Ponta Delgada, Portugal.

The athletic brunette was undisputed champion in all the categories she took part in at regional level and was runner-up at the Portuguese national surf under-18 championship in 2015.

She finished 20th in the Liga MEO Surf 2017, Portugal’s main national surfing competition.

She also competed at high level in aerobic gymnastics.

age 20 and she's dead from carbon monoxide wow.

Madison Clark, age 9

Magna mother killed daughter, Madison Clark, age 9 then herself, police say bodies discovered December 31, 2017 in Magna, Utah. with a gun, have been dead for someone time, investigators do not know exactly

white female deaths 2 6542010
white female deaths 2 0e589e10
white female deaths 2 2309e710
white female deaths 2 C0e82a10
white female deaths 2 38796810
white female deaths 2 47b3d510
white female deaths 2 47b3d410
white female deaths 2 47b3d511
white female deaths 2 47b3d512white female deaths 2 47b3d411

- Unified Police detectives have determined a cause in the deaths of 9-year-old Madison Clark and her 41-year-old mother Karina Clark.Detectives say Karina shot Madison then turned the gun on herself. Detectives are still trying to determine a time.

Madison was shot three times and her mother once, Miller said. Police told her the bodies lay in the house in Magna, Utah for 24 days before they were discovered.

My mom, despite what has been done, was a good person,' said Miller.

'She struggled from mental illness for awhile but her heart was always in a good place. That is why this incident is just so shocking.'

relatives say mother Karina had history of mental illness.

so Aubrey Dawson, age 5 and Madison Clark, age 9 both victims of a murder suicide by the parent Dec 2017 via gun shot

white female deaths 2 6531711white female deaths 2 6542010

Last edited by redpill on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Vivienne Knopp 7-year-old Rhianna Chellew, 9-year-old

Post by redpill Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:20 pm

Vivienne Knopp 7-year-old
June 22, 2010 - December 5, 2017 (7 Years Old)

In April, 2017  7-year-old Vivienne was diagnosed with Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) passed away Tuesday. , December  05/2017

white female deaths 2 Img_1511
white female deaths 2 63646210white female deaths 2 Ber02810white female deaths 2 Ext10white female deaths 2 Viv2_x10
white female deaths 2 19706610

family wrote:
5-9-17:

We in the Northvale community were shocked to learn that Vivienne Knopp, an amazing 7-year old girl and friend to all of our children, fell suddenly ill while on vacation over Easter weekend. The Tuesday before her diagnosis, Vivienne was practicing with her softball team and running around the park playground with her friends. While in North Carolina visiting family, Vivienne suddenly lost partial mobility of her arm and began walking with a significant limp. Her parents brought her to the nearest hospital for examination and tests, which resulted in doctors diagnosing her with a very rare, very aggressive and inoperable form of childhood brain cancer called Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG).
family wrote:
Update on Vivienne Knopp Funeral Services:
Good afternoon-
Vivienne's viewing will be held on Sunday, December 10th from 2-6 pm at Saint Anthony's Church located at 199 Walnut Street, Northvale, NJ.
The funeral mass will also be held at Saint Anthony's church on Monday, December 11th at 10 am.
The interment will be held at George Washington Memorial Park in Paramus, NJ, immediately following the funeral service.

just 7 years.

Rhianna  Chellew,  9-year-old

23rd of June 2016 Rhianna Chellew, passed away surrounded by her family, aged just 9 years old In April 2015 Rhianna was diagnosed with a Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine glioma, a brain tumour in the middle of the brain stem.

white female deaths 2 Stream13
white female deaths 2 Stream15
white female deaths 2 Rhiann10
white female deaths 2 Rhiann11
white female deaths 2 _9912010
white female deaths 2 20c3c910
white female deaths 2 60953210

i sometimes wonder if there is some entity that prevents me from getting cancer thus far, though of course i can die of cancer tomorrow

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Renee Allen 11-year-old Avery Andrew, 18

Post by redpill Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:46 pm

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:39 pm

Renee Allen 11-year-old

11-year-old Renee Allen and her grandmother died in a crash on U.S. 72 in Madison County on New Year's Day Monday Jan 01, 2018

white female deaths 2 Renee-10
.al.com wrote:
An 11-year-old girl and her grandmother have been identified as the victims of a fatal New Year's Day crash on U.S. 72 in Madison County.

Renee Allen, an 11-year-old from Grant, was riding with her grandmother, 53-year-old Robin Clayton, when they were killed Monday evening, the coroner's office said. Clayton also was from Grant, a small town in neighboring Marshall County.

Both victims died from blunt force trauma, Madison County Deputy Coroner Tyler Berryhill told AL.com. Clayton was ejected from the car.

on New Year's Day Monday Jan 01, 2018  Renee Allen 11-year-old loses her life, having spent 11 years in the world of the living, due to a car crash.

will i die in a car crash? affraid

Avery Andrew, 18

Avery Andrew, 18, of Everett was killed in a two-vehicle crash on New Year’s Day in Adjala–Tosorontio. Monday Jan 01, 2018

white female deaths 2 Avery_10

Police say Avery was the passenger in a northbound vehicle that was struck by a southbound vehicle on County Road 15 north of Alliston. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Drew Birnkrant 20

Post by redpill Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:06 pm

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:36 pm

Drew Birnkrant 20

Michael Birnkrant, a studio driver in Santa Clarita, California, is accused of murdering his wife and two children before turning the gun on himself.
Amy, Michael, Drew and Sean Birnkrant were dead by the time the carnage was over. Officials said the slayings were a murder suicide and Michael Birnkrant the assailant. Amy was 47, Michael was 51, Drew was in her 20s, and Sean was only 11. January 5, 2018 in Santa Clarita, California.

white female deaths 2 47cbe510white female deaths 2 6580310
white female deaths 2 Birnkr10
white female deaths 2 Drew2-10
white female deaths 2 Dad-sl10
white female deaths 2 Dad-sl12
white female deaths 2 Drew-b10
white female deaths 2 Photo-10
white female deaths 2 Drew-b10
white female deaths 2 Drew-b11
white female deaths 2 Drew-b13
white female deaths 2 Drew-b14

white female deaths 2 28799510

home
white female deaths 2 Dad-sl11

Drew Birnkrant 20 wrote:

On Instagram, Drew posted an emotional revelation about her struggles in life. She wrote:

So I wanted to share something kinda different and kinda personal. I’m not posting this for attention, nor sympathy, or anything of the sort. This is the first time I have ever gone public about my Trichotillomania. For those who don’t know, Trichotillomania is an obsessive compulsive disorder where one pulls their own hair out. For some that could be the hair on your head, eyelashes, eyebrows, etc. For me, I pull on the top of my head. Yes I know a lot of you are thinking “wtf? Why not just stop pulling?” to some extent (but not to an extreme) it’s like telling an alcoholic “why not just stop drinking?” I’ve always had thin hair, and have always worn extensions because I was insecure about it. However, once the disorder started, that (thinness) didn’t necessarily matter anymore- because now I had huge bald spots to be concerned about. The first 2 pictures are of me with my new wig that just came in the mail, and the third is of my real hair, rather what’s left of it. I never ever imagined it would get so bad to the point that I pulled so much that I needed a wig to bring back my self confidence and to feel beautiful again. However, it is what it is at the moment, and as stupid as it sounds, I cried when I first put on the wig, because it was truly bittersweet. It’s been so long since I’ve been able to run my fingers through my hair or push back bangs out of my face- all that good stuff. Like I said in the beginning, this post isn’t for attention or sympathetic purposes. Girls post selfies all the time when they feel like they’re slaying one day or feel good about themselves — well, this is one of those days for me. This is the first time in a long time that I have had genuine self confidence and have felt beautiful, and I wanted to share (and perhaps even spread awareness). This one of many steps in my journey to not even be “pull-free,” but to do my absolute best to get relatively close (as for most cases, most people don’t ever become pull-free). Anywho— may get some hate here, but I could f*cking care less, because I’m slaying af today

so even a girl who looks likes this

white female deaths 2 47cbe510

can have "issues"

since starting this thread i had no idea how seemingly common family murder suicides are.

Last edited by redpill on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Holly Butcher 27

Post by redpill Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:59 pm

Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:38 pm

Holly Butcher 27

Holly Butcher died on Thursday Jan 04, 2018 after a battle with Ewing's sarcoma, a cancer

white female deaths 2 Dresse10white female deaths 2 Pictur10
white female deaths 2 E1b42110
white female deaths 2 Hiolly10
white female deaths 2 47cc0d10
white female deaths 2 79664f10
white female deaths 2 Holly-15
white female deaths 2 Holly-14
white female deaths 2 Holly-12
white female deaths 2 Holly-13
white female deaths 2 18447510

what's Ewing's sarcoma?

Ewing sarcoma is a cancerous tumor that grows in the bones or in the tissue around bones (soft tissue)—often the legs, pelvis, ribs, arms or spine. Ewing sarcoma can spread to the lungs, bones and bone marrow.
Holly Butcher 27 wrote:
"Each day is a gift, not a given right":

“It’s a strange thing to realize and accept your mortality at 26 years young,” she wrote, referring to being diagnosed with cancer a year earlier.

“It’s a strange thing to realise and accept your mortality at 26 years young. It’s just one of those things you ignore. The days tick by and you just expect they will keep on coming, until the unexpected happens,” Holly began her letter.

"I always imagined myself growing old, wrinkled and grey - most likely caused by the beautiful family (lots of kiddies) I planned on building with the love of my life. I want that so bad it hurts."

Holly explained that's the thing about life, it's "fragile, precious and unpredictable". She said each day was a gift and not a given right.

"I’m 27 now. I don’t want to go. I love my life. I am happy... I owe that to my loved ones. But the control is out of my hands," she wrote.

Holly penned the letter not so we would fear death, but so we could start an honest conversation about it and begin to focus on the important things.

"I just want people to stop worrying so much about the small, meaningless stresses in life and try to remember that we all have the same fate after it all, so do what you can to make your time feel worthy and great, minus the bullsh*t," she explained.

"You might have got caught in bad traffic today, or had a bad sleep because your beautiful babies kept you awake, or your hairdresser cut your hair too short. Your new fake nails might have got a chip, your boobs are too small, or you have cellulite on your a**e and your belly is wobbling.

"Let all that sh*t go... I swear you will not be thinking of those things when it is your turn to go. It is all SO insignificant when you look at life as a whole. I’m watching my body waste away right before my eyes with nothing I can do about it and all I wish for now is that I could have just one more birthday or Christmas with my family, or just one more day with my partner and dog. Just one more."

Instead of focusing on the negative, Holly urges us to: "Get out there and take a freaking big breath of that fresh Aussie air deep in your lungs, look at how blue the sky is and how green the trees are, it is so beautiful. Think how lucky you are to be able to do just that - breathe."

"Get up early sometimes and listen to the birds while you watch the beautiful colours the sun makes as it rises.

Listen to music... really listen. Music is therapy. Old is best.

Cuddle your dog. Far out, I will miss that.

Talk to your friends. Put down your phone. Are they doing okay?

Travel if it’s your desire, don’t if it’s not.

Work to live, don’t live to work.

Seriously, do what makes your heart feel happy.

Eat the cake. Zero guilt.

Say no to things you really don’t want to do.

Don’t feel pressured to do what other people might think is a fulfilling life... you might want a mediocre life and that is so okay.

Tell your loved ones you love them every time you get the chance and love them with everything you have.

Also, remember if something is making you miserable, you do have the power to change it - in work or love or whatever it may be. Have the guts to change. You don’t know how much time you’ve got on this earth so don’t waste it being miserable. I know that is said all the time but it couldn’t be more true."

she expresses no faith no belief in god jesus heaven afterlife and the angels. affraid pale pale

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Jacqueline Berman 15,

Post by redpill Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:46 pm

Jacqueline Berman 15,
June 25, 1998 - January 13, 2014

Jacqueline Berman 15, and her brother Alexander 16 was shot and killed by her mother Jennifer Berman 48, a Florida mom, before she committed suicide on January 13, 2014

she's a talented violinist

white female deaths 2 20140110white female deaths 2 20140111white female deaths 2 20140112
white female deaths 2 Articl64
white female deaths 2 Mother10
white female deaths 2 Articl67
white female deaths 2 Articl68
white female deaths 2 Articl60
white female deaths 2 Articl66
white female deaths 2 Articl62
white female deaths 2 Articl63
white female deaths 2 Articl65

white female deaths 2 Richar10

white female deaths 2 Berman10

A 48-year-old Florida woman who killed her two teenage children earlier this year shot them in the backs of their heads as they slept in their West Palm Beach home before turning the gun on herself, a newly released autopsy report reveals.

Additionally, after killing her two children, 15-year-old Jacqueline and 16-year-old Alexander, Jennifer Berman left a suicide note on the counter in the kitchen, next to two open bottles of wine.

'I am so sorry to those that are hurting because they loved us...,' a portion of the note, obtained by CBS12.com, read.
The rest of the note was not released along with the autopsy report.

The bodies of all three were found by the children's father - Jennifer Berman's ex-husband - Richard Berman, 51, shortly after the January 13, murders and suicide.

In a dramatic 911 audio recording, Richard Berman is heard frantically rushing to the home he once shared with his family immediately after his ex-wife had told him of her crazed intention to murder their children.

Despite the dispatcher's repeated warnings, he went inside and encountered an unimaginably grisly scene.

'He’s not moving, there’s blood on his ear,' the luxury realtor manages to sputter after finding the body of his 16-year-old son. 'I can’t believe this is happening.'

In the tense moments before it became all too clear that 15-year-old daughter Jacqueline and son Alexander were shot dead by their own mother, Berman told the 911 operator he was terrified to enter the house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2690265/Florida-mom-shot-dead-two-children-beds-lay-sleeping-childrens-father-discover-grisly-scene-newly-released-autopsy-report-reveals.html

house where all 3 died

white female deaths 2 Articl61

when i look at this photo

white female deaths 2 20140110

even stunningly beautiful teen girsl can be killed by their own mother (!) in a family murder suicide.

she's probably one of the palest fair complexion non-melanoma death teen girl i've seen, and she lives in Florida (!)

i've always wondered what it would be like a good looking teen girl, provided i don't get shot in the head while i sleep.

at least she probably didn't feel pain as she was asleep when she was shot, which apparently didn't wake up her brother.

Last edited by redpill on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 Empty Calyx Schenecker, 16

Post by redpill Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:12 am

Calyx Schenecker 16

Julie Powers Schenecker then drove home and killed Calyx in her room as she was doing her homework on her computer. Calyx Schenecker, 16 January 27, 2011

white female deaths 2 Articl69
white female deaths 2 Calyx-11
white female deaths 2 Calyx-10
white female deaths 2 Calyx-12
white female deaths 2 Ep-30510

court wrote:
Officer Gregory Noble said He then found Calyx on the second floor of the home with two gunshot wounds to the head. She was also covered with a blanket. Schenecker shot both her children twice - the second time in the mouth, r Bernard Adams, the former Hills County Chief Medical Examiner from 2011 who examined the crime scene.

He said that the teenage girl was shot in the mouth, with a bullet going through the front teeth and tip of the tongue. Dr Adams testified that the bullet went through facial bones and came to rest in eye socket.

He said that one bullet lacerated an artery, causing Calyx to die within a few seconds. The doctor said that scrapes to the 16-year-old's shins and the trail of blood led him to believe that her body had been dragged to a bed.

In the minutes after Julie Schenecker shot and killed her two children, she tried to manipulate the mouth of her slain daughter, Calyx, into a smile.

now that's twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:13 am

I'll contribute a few before going to bed.

Meghan and Shauna Murphy, 15 and 17

white female deaths 2 Murphy-sisters

The accident — a result of alcohol and high speed — killed Shauna, 17, and Meghan 15, and critically injured their friend Melissa Smith.

[...]

“Shauna was doing 65 in a 35 mile per hour zone. Somebody could have said you’re going too fast, slow down. I don’t think that conversation ever happened,” Murphy said.

This kind of story makes you want to scream for multiple reasons. Meghan was the little sister. She depends on her older sister being a tad more responsible and making smarter decisions. In this situation it was the exact opposite. She was being stupid although I did plenty of crazy stuff as a teen. You don't take your 15 year old sister to a party to get drunk and then drive her home.

This case got some attention back then because the girls parents called in a favor to the MA Attorney General for the girls autopsy and medical records to not be released because their parents didn't want people knowing they were wasted and didn't want the people who held the party to get in trouble.

Unreal.

olga chardymova

1992-Oct. 2nd, 2002

white female deaths 2 162543518_1463165413

When little Olga Chardymova was just ten years old, she insisted on being able to leave the apartment by herself for the first time. She wanted to show she was a “big girl” by walking to Grandma’s house on her own but she never made it there. A drug dealer who lived in her building forced her to the top floor and robbed her of her earrings and when she tried to escape he hit her with a metal bar.

That's not the end of the tragedy...

A nutcase would dig up the bodies of little girls and turn them into dolls. Olga was one of them. her parents would visit her grave for years and had no idea that she wasn't even there...she was actually in some guy's house.

Siera Kai Hadley

August 20, 2001- June 1st, 2015

white female deaths 2 869779

Siera was killed in a boating accident.

Also killed:

white female deaths 2 Bear-lake-victims

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content