The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white female deaths 2

3 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Aubree Lei Kinney 7 Amity Rogers 6 Kayla Carey 6

Post by redpill Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:38 pm

Aubree Lei Kinney 7

Aubree Lei Kinney 7 was severely injured in a crash in Coweta County in December 2017 died   3/9/18: Aubree Lei Kinney gained her wings and flew to heaven at 11:43am this morning

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 6029e710
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 26110511
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 26110512
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 26110513
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 26110514
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 26110510

fam wrote:
On December 9, 2017, Aubree (age 7) was a passenger inside one of the two vehicles involved in a head on collision. She received CPR at the accident scene and was then life flighted to Egleston Children’s Hospital in Atlanta, GA. Aubree has major injuries such as a broken neck, damaged spinal cord, brain swelling, and a collapsed lung just to name a few. Aubree is currently on life support as she is unable to breathe on her own and has not been responsive since this tragedy took place. As of 12/11/2017, the doctors have informed the family they are 99.9 sure Aubree’s injuries will leave her quadriplegic.

head on collisions can result in injury and death Sad

Amity Rogers 6

Amity Rogers was diagnosed with Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) in August 2016 and given less than 12 months to live. died January, 2018 aged just six

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 36a0dd10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 E07d7510
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 6a34ad10

Aussie

Kayla Carey 6

Kayla Carey 6 died from meningitis

Kayla died at Temple Street Hospital last Thursday night, Mar 8, 2018 a short time after she was rushed there for treatment.

"My little princess didn't make it. RIP Kayla, Mammy loves you and can't believe this," Ms Campbell wrote.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Kayla10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Kayla12

why do some get meningitis and some don't? will i die from meningitis ?
if i do die from meningitis i'll remember i'm not the only one to die this way

what's it like to die by age 6 or 7?

Last edited by redpill on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sunset1411 likes this post

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Alissa Shippert 22

Post by redpill Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:50 pm

Alissa Shippert 22

22-year-old Alissa Shippert was murdered while fishing (!)  May 31  2011

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Vlcsna82
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Vlcsna83
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 7c152410

by this psycho

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 15b09e10

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Aimee Keogh 2 Raegan Elizabeth Day, age 20

Post by redpill Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:38 pm

Aimee Keogh 2

he Health Service Executive has unreservedly apologised to the family of a two-year-old girl who died after a hole in her heart went undiagnosed. Aimee Keogh of Glenbrook, Old Singland Road in Limerick, died in the grounds of University Hospital Limerick on 10 July 2014

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Image24
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 000f8610

Aimee Keogh, of Glenbrook, Old Singland Road, Limerick, went into cardiac arrest

On examination of this X-ray, consultant radiologist Padraig O’Brien said he was suspicious of a septal defect more commonly known as a hole between the chambers of the heart.

just 2 years when a birth defect in the heart caused cardiac arrest.

what if i died at age 2 from a birth defect in the heart caused cardiac arrest?

where would i be now, lifeless or a spirit?

Raegan Elizabeth Day, age 20

on February 15, 2018 in Slidell, Louisiana r friends shot to death in carjacking gone bad, sheriff says

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 7317910

carjackers

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 D9798e10

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Ava Field 4

Post by redpill Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:46 pm

Ava Field 4

victim of a family murder suicide Tuesday Mar 13, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 77584c10white female deaths 2 - Page 5 70fbb410

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 7339910
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 7340210
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 7341010
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 565b7b10

whats it like to die at age 4? i only have very unclear hazy memories of being in preschool at age 4.
one thing i remember is making some kind of building using dough and food coloring like clay. i remember eating it and it tasted terrible. perhaps thats why i think tide pods look delicious. i remember this all happening in preschool, before kindergarten.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Haley Anderson, 22

Post by redpill Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:27 pm

Haley Anderson, 22

Binghamton University senior nursing student, Haley Anderson, 22, was found dead off campus Friday  Mar 9, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 24232010
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Haley_10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4a1af910
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4a1af911
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4a1af912
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4a1af913
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4a1af914
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 69d6d910
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 5d456310
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 916c6410
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 94346410
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Bfe1a410
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Haley-11
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Haley-12
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 23cca010

International authorities have arrested the former boyfriend of 22-year-old Binghamton nursing student Haley Anderson in connection with her murder. Orlando Tercero, 22, was arrested in Nicaragua Tuesday afternoon

i won't be happy if my exgf kills me but if it does happen i will remember this face

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Bfc14710

and know i'm not the only one to die

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Lyla Ayres 6 Layla Mae Jamieson 6

Post by redpill Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:02 pm

Lyla Ayres 6

Lyla Ayres 6, born without immune system had heartbreaking message for her mum a week before she died from sepsis wanted to stay six forever. Lyla remained in intensive care until March 1, 2018 when her doctors told her parents that there was no more activity in her brain and they should prepare to say goodbye.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 I-want10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 I-want11
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 I-want12
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 I-want13
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 I-want14

The six-year-old had always known she was ill as she brandished the scars from numerous operations after doctors had told her parents that their baby had been born without a functioning immune system .

“Something was wrong with her immune system we were told,” her mum added. “She was always in and out of hospital.

“She never complained about the pain and was always smiling.

“She went to school in a wheelchair but could run and play. It was really only for long distances she used it."

Despite her condition, her parents insist the plucky schoolgirl never let it get her down.

She had dreamed of seeing Ed Sheeran live in concert and her favourite song was Photograph.
“She loved arts and crafts. Just before she died we did some handprints together and played Ed Sheeran.

"She loved Ed Sheeran. Her bedroom pillowcase was Ed Sheeran and it was her dream to see him live in concert.

“She had saved £5.70 in her money box which she said she was going to use to buy a ticket for one of his concerts."

She also dreamed of playing in the snow and told her mum she didn't wish to grow any older.

"Lyla had always wanted to build a snowman - but because she was ill, her brothers built one for her and sent her the picture," said her mum.

"Her birthday is March 20 - but she told me she didn't want to get old. She wanted to stay six forever."

A post-mortem is currently being carried out but Lyla’s parents have been told that sepsis was definitely a factor in their daughter’s death.

An Irish girl who died from CF was also a Ed Sheeran fan.

linked to this news article

Layla Mae Jamieson 6

Layla Mae Jamieson 6 died after being struck by rare illness days after watching idols in concert
Layla Mae Jamieson went to her first ever concert just two days before she was taken ill died in hospital on December 18, 2017.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Js144910
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 49d2b910
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 49cee910
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Js144911
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4350bd11
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 43848310
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Layla-12
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Js144912
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Layla-13

A six-year-old girl has died just days after being struck down by a killer rare disease just days after watching her idols Little Mix.

Happy and active schoolgirl Layla Mae Jamieson went to her first ever concert just two days before she was taken ill.

Her heartbroken mum has said she had never seen her daughter look so happy as she sang along with the band's hits.

Michelle Ferrer told the Manchester Evening News that her youngest daughter's life could have been saved if medics knew more about the condition she had.

Twelve days after the concert, Layla was in an induced coma in hospital after being diagnosed with a deadly immunodeficiency disease.

Following the concert Layla became ill while she was at school on November 24, 2017 last year.
Medics thought Layla could be suffering from sepsis or meningitis and she was transferred to Bolton Royal Hospital for further tests.

Doctors continued to struggle to diagnose Layla’s illness as the tests came back negative and it was then thought she could have leukaemia.

At this point Layla was having difficulty with breathing and her blood cells dropped, with medics making the decision to put her in an induced coma.

.As her condition deteriorated doctors finally diagnosed Layla with Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH), an extremelly rare immunodeficiency disease with an estimated 1.2 per million children affected each year.

Doctors planned to treat the disease similarly to leukaemia through chemotherapy and steroids.

But before Layla could start treatment she woke up from the coma, on her sixth birthday, in a very poorly condition.

The following day she was placed in another induced coma and it was discovered she was bleeding internally.

Medics struggled to stop the bleeding and Layla died in hospital on December 18, 2017.

Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) is a condition in which the body makes too many activated immune cells (macrophages and lymphocytes ). People with HLH usually develop symptoms within the first months or years of life

Prognosis
The prognosis is guarded with an overall mortality of 50%. Poor prognostic factors included HLH associated with malignancy, with half the patients dying by 1.4 months compared to 22.8 months for non-tumour associated HLH patients.[16]

I thought only boys can be born without a immune system. i visit wiki and i learn only the most common version is X-linked, others are autosomal. we are dependent on the lottery of genetics not be born with a lethal condition

white flowers Lyla Ayres 6 Layla Mae Jamieson 6 join JonBenet Ramsey 6 as having lived just 6 years on this planet when tragedy struck.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Tegan Wagner 13 Madison Cook, 15 Alexa Barbin, 19

Post by redpill Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:16 pm

Tegan Wagner 13

It is with deep sadness that Tegan sadly passed away due to complications with her Asthma.
February 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 B57f4c10

As I'm sure most of you are already aware Tracy sadly lost her son Owen age 9 in 2010 in the same tragic circumstances.

Tegan Wagner, 13, a pupil at Westley Middle School, in Bury St Edmunds, died during February half-term.

Her brother Owen died in November 2010, aged nine, after suffering an asthma attack at Tegan’s birthday party.

Tegan Wagner 13 just 13 years when asthma took her life away.
i guess i should thank someone that i haven't had any issues with asthma

Madison Cook, 15

Madison Cook, 15, of Osceola, was driving a 2001 Chevrolet Lumina sedan westbound on Highway 34 west of Osceola at about 8:10 a.m. Thursday Mar 15, 2018 21-year-old Austin West, of Osceola, was yielding to oncoming traffic before turning into a residence. That's when Madison Cook, also of Osceola, struck the back of West's car. Cook was then struck broadside by a tractor-trailer. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Ff37f710

only 15 and driving in a car? my how times change. i was 16.

so at age 15 her car accident and she's dead and gone forever. will i die in a car accident?

Alexa Barbin, 19

Alexa Barbin, 19, died from the flu just one day after experiencing cold-like symptoms

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4a37c210

A 19-year-old girl has died of the flu just one day after experiencing cold-like symptoms.

Alexa Barbin, of Escondido, California, came down with a cough on March 8 after returning home from a trip to San Francisco and Big Bear but thought nothing of it.

But by 7pm she was coughing so violently her mother took her to the hospital. She died the next morning.

Officials said she contracted a type B flu infection, which can be less aggressive than type A viruses, like H3N2 strain which has been wreaking havoc this flu season, but is just as dangerous.

Alexa's mother Apryl said the teen was healthy and had no signs that she was sick until she started having coughing fits the day before her death.

'At first, she seemed like she had a little bit of a cold; then, all of a sudden, she said, "I can't breathe,'' Apryl, who lived with her daughter in San Diego county, told The San Diego Union-Tribune.

'We took her in at 7pm (Thursday) night and she died early the next morning. They did everything, and there was just no stopping it.'

The teen, who had not received a flu vaccine this year, suffered a life-threatening complication from the flu that left her body in such bad shape that the family couldn't donate her organs like they originally planned.

'I signed the paper for her to be an organ donor, but they said her body was in total sepsis and we couldn't donate,' Apryl said.

Alexa, who loved flowers and was working toward her dream of launching her own floral business, is one of 302 people in San Diego County to die from the flu virus this season.

Despite influenza B being considered a less deadly form of the flu virus compared to influenza A, studies have shown it can be just as deadly.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5505095/Girl-19-dies-FLU-hours-felt-bit-cold.html#ixzz59w9gnFM7

just 1 day of coming down with the flu, at age 19 she dies.

so if i feel i have the flu, i could be dead tomorrow! What a Face pale

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Kaylynn Reyna Karr, 14 Alexis Dale, 18

Post by redpill Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:32 am

Kaylynn Reyna Karr, 14

Kaylynn Reyna Karr, 14  killed Wednesday evening Mar 14, 2018  in an ATV accident
Karr was traveling too fast down an unpaved road when she lost control and rolled over into a ditch.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Kaylyn10

just the other day i wrote of toys r us closing. atv a toy but a very deadly toy

Alexis Dale, 18

Alexis Dale, an 18-year-old FIU freshman from San Diego, died in August 2017 when she was hit by a vehicle at the intersection of Southwest 8th Street and  San Diego student's death initially prompted the construction of the bridge that collapsed Thursday at Florida International University

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Fa6da310

her death lead to a bridge that lead to a bridge collapse like a scene from Final destination.
just yesterday i wrote of a little girl that died from a car wheel flying off

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Mary Carol Ruchalski 12 Hannah Brown 16 Tyler Cherrington 19

Post by redpill Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:57 pm

Mary Carol Ruchalski 12

Mary Carol Ruchalski 12 , died just two days before her 13th birthday on March 11, 2018 after a year-long battle with rhabdomyosarcoma, a rare pediatric cancer that forms in muscle tissue. In January 201 She fought the disease for 14 months. Mary was born on March 13, 2005

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 5499fc10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 F8cc6110
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 E7920a10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 27894310

She would have been 13 on Tuesday.

Mary loved playing lacrosse, basketball and softball, according to her sister Ashley, who called her a “star athlete” that was always smiling and singing.

even star athletes can get cancer and die before age 13

Hannah Brown 16

Hannah Brown 16 lost her 10-month battle with cancer  since April 2017. underwent gruelling treatment including chemotherapy and blood transfusions but she lost her battle.  leukaemia  on Sunday, February 24, 2018

before
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Hannah26
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 27923110
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 27923111
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Hannah27

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Hannah25

after

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Hannah24

cancer can even strike down healthy athletic teens

if i get cancer i'm killing myself. i'd rather die painlessly then undergo chemo then die
i used to be religious for just this sort of possibility. the big issue i have with atheists like marshall brain is not that what they say is false, it's what if i or my family gets cancer? prayer sometimes causes cancer remissions, though i agree there are plenty of failed prayers

Tyler Cherrington 19
October 25, 1997 - February 26, 2017

Nineteen-year-old Tyler Cherrington of Ralston victim of a collision with a semi north of Valley. Cherrington died Sunday night after a collision with a semi at intersection of Highway 275 and Highway 36. Cherrington graduated from Ralston High School in 2015.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 7c86ff10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Ddbb1610
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 F411b010
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 A7d37b10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 C5xdqf10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 87574510
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 D6d96810
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 D9605b10

Cherrington was driving a red 2004 Buick Rainier westbound on Hwy 275 approaching Hwy 36. The preliminary investigation revealed that Cherrington's vehicle crossed the grass median into oncoming traffic and was struck on the passenger's side by a semi-truck that was traveling eastbound on Hwy 275.

Kreg Mitteis, 59, of Orchard Ne, was the driver of the semi. Cherrington was pronounced dead at the scene. It is unknown why Cherrington’s vehicle crossed the median.

even beautiful 19 year old teen girls can make an error in driving with instantly lethal consequences
could be result of wanting not to hit an animal crossing the road, something i've done bc killing animals might be bad karma

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Madison Wallace 16 Hannah Wesche 3 Anna Campbell 26

Post by redpill Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:27 am

Madison Wallace 16
1996 - 2013

16-year-old Madison Wallace jumped into the Big Sioux River after her six-year-old brother went into the water Thursday evening.  A witness, 28-year-old Lyle Eagletail, tried to help both kids.  Both drowned  Thursday, March 14, 2013 in Sioux Falls, SD

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 366dc110
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Madiso15
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 3fdfb910
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 B24cef10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Vlcsna91
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 79413a10white female deaths 2 - Page 5 08d8c310

16-year-old Madison Wallace and 28-year-old Lyle Eagletail,  even experienced swimmers can drown

Hannah Wesche 3

Hannah was born on January 11, 2015.
Hannah was airlifted to Cincinnati Children's intensive care unit after Partin called 911 on March 8, 2018.
Hannah’s babysitter, Lindsay Partin, was indicted Thursday in connection with alleged abuse that left the little girl brain-dead. was pronounced dead at 12:15 a.m. Mar 11, 2018 Sunday

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 A771a310
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 28332310

Hannah's father, Jason Wesche, told WLWT he had taken Hannah to Partin's home on Shank Road in Hanover Township for months. He said she had all the credentials he was looking for in a babysitter.

The family said Hannah had been punched and was passed out. They also said Hannah had a black eye. Part of her skull was removed by doctors because of swelling on her brain, the family told WLWT.

"In order to do something like this to an innocent, fragile child, you would have to be a monster," Latham said.

just 3 years of existence when a babysitter ended it

Anna Campbell 26

Anna Campbell, from Lewes, East Sussex, was volunteering with the US-backed Kurdish Women’s Protection Units (YPJ) – the all-female affiliate army of the People’s Protection Units (YPG) – in the besieged city of Afrin when the convoy she was travelling in was struck by a Turkish missile on 16 March, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 6e8c1810

of all the things a 26 year old was doing, she was fighting in a war

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Kiara Moore 2

Post by redpill Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:24 am

Kiara Moore 2

Kiara Moore was a week away from her third birthday when she was found in the silver Mini after police discovered it in the River Teifi in Cardigan, west Wales.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 48dbda10

that's pretty random. what if i died before age 3?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Alyssa Lea Simonson 13 Lacey Foy 8 Sophie Bridges (21)

Post by redpill Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:17 pm

Alyssa Lea Simonson 13

Alyssa Lea Simonson, age 13, of Northfield, was born April 28, 2000, in Northfield and passed away suddenly Thursday, June 20, 2013.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 3142d910

obit wrote:
When she was days away from taking her first steps independently, a tragic accident changed forever the course of her young life and the lives of those who loved her. Following a courageous struggle, she was left with disabilities that would challenge both the strength and spirit of Alyssa and her family in the coming years.

Although it took great effort to achieve the smallest things, and pain and discomfort were often close by, Alyssa’s spirit would always break through with a great sunshine smile. Alyssa adored spending time with her brothers and sisters, and she loved when they would interact with her, playing catch or giving her wheelchair rides in circles.

Alyssa attended Greenvale Elementary School and Faribault School for the Blind, and she had dedicated teachers who also grew to love her very much.

i've never heard of this prior to watching ID web of lies but in that program they say when she was a young todler, she had a swimming accident that left her blind, brain damaged and unable to talk walk and care for herself. i'm thinking what kind of swimming accident was that? she died suddenly at age 13, which was result of a heart infection. wow. what kind of life was that? if possible i'd consider contacting faith healers and/or taking her to Lourdes France or israel

Lacey Foy 8

Lacey Foy, 8 a second-grader at Evergreen Elementary on Key Peninsula, passed away Wednesday morning  Mar 21, 2018 at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital in Tacoma five days after losing consciousness while swimming  she had a seizure disorder which likely contributed to the accident

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 62566910
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Lacey_10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Lacey_11
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 7eb6a010

just 8 years.  just 2nd grade. having a seizure while swimming can result in drowning

Sophie Bridges (21)

Sophie Bridges (21), a past pupil of Assumption Grammar School in Ballynahinch, died from a heart attack on Saturday evening after struggling with the eating disorder since 2009. died after struggling with bulimia

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Sophie10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Sophie11
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 07273710

Sharon Bridges claimed the health system failed her daughter Sophie, who was found dead in her bedroom on Saturday night after suffering a heart attack.

The 21-year-old, who lived in Killyleagh, had spent the last seven years battling an eating disorder.

Mrs Bridges said her daughter initially experienced problems at the age of 14.

"She had been a little overweight in first and second year," she said.

"It was around about the summer in 2009, she had started to eat healthier and do more exercise and she looked well and everyone was complimenting her."

Sophie initially battled anorexia but then became bulimic - caught in a cycle of eating and then forcing herself to lose weight - because of the pressure she felt to eat.

"I remember trying to fight for somebody to take me seriously," her mother said.

"She had become very frail, thin and was leaving the house and walking for miles. I was scared that something that would happen to her."
https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2018/03/21/news/mother-of-co-down-woman-21-who-died-from-eating-disorder-claims-health-system-failed-her-1284071/

she has beautiful blue eyes.

eating disorders can kill

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Adrianna Sharp 7 Jaelynn Willey 16

Post by redpill Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:41 pm

Adrianna Sharp 7

41-year-old Kevin Sharp; his wife, 38-year-old Amy Sharp; and their children, 12-year-old Sterling and 7-year-old Adrianna.  have been found in a rented condo in Mexico bodies found Fri March 23, 2018

cause of death unknown autopsy pending

Adrianna Sharp 7

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 7953d910
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 0f786510white female deaths 2 - Page 5 F90df310

with whole family who all died

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Vacacc10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Sharp-10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Sharp-11
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Sharp-12
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 0323-e10

no signs of violence. my guess is CO poisoning.
so if i visit or vacation in mexico will i die?

whole family died Adriana is youngest to die at mere age of 7

update all 4 deaths is result of gas leak of appliance autopsy shows. i'm not visiting that mexico resort, and now i'm wondering what to do when in mexico

Jaelynn Willey 16

Jaelynn Willey  16 died late Thursday night Mar 22, 2018 dies three days after ex-boyfriend shot her in Maryland school  Shooting Victim by her exbf who was also shot and killed St Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office confirmed today that Jaelynn’s life support was turned off after she was declared brain dead.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Beef2410
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Jaelyn10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Jaelyn11
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Jaelyn12
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Jaelyn13
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4a6f7110
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4a7a9310
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 1e7de210

i wont be happy to be killed by an exgf but it happens

Last edited by redpill on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Kelly Gordon, 22, Nicole Christine Follmer 22 Amy Elizabeth Pain 22

Post by redpill Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:07 pm

Kelly Gordon, 22,

Kelly Anne Gordon, 22, of Brielle, passed away tragically on April 10, 2014 was hit as she was crossing York Avenue, outside the crosswalk, near the intersection with East 84th Street at about 11:30 p.m. on Student Crossing a Street is Hit by 2 Cabs and Killed She had been studying marketing and finance at Boston College

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Ce154c10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Articl82
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Larger10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Caa8bf10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 333ab710
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 8d749010

so if i cross the street and get hit by 2 taxi cabs and die, as i die i'll think well at least i'm not the only one to die this way.

Nicole Christine Follmer  22

Nicole Christine Follmer walked out of Baptist Medical Center South about 6:45 p.m. and her body was found an hour and 45 minutes later after a hit-and-run on the interstate  Monday night
February 25, 1989 – December 19, 2011

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Photos10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Caa60910

Amy Elizabeth Pain 22
1986 - 2008

Amy Elizabeth Pain 22 who was found dead in bed by her father Oct 12 , 2008  dangers of buying prescription drugs over the internet following the death of a young woman from an overdose

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Amy_1310
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 1d6dc910
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Articl83
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Articl84

Amy Pain, 22, was found dead in bed by her father, the Archdeacon of Monmouth, the Ven Richard Pain, at their vicarage home in October

she had suffered a "psychotic episode" when aged 11 and was home-schooled due to her reluctance to venture beyond the garden gate Miss Pain accidentally took an overdose in an attempt to relieve period pain.

sounds to me she mostly stayed at home. hard to imagine given she's not bad looking and i see fb and social media full of photos taken outside the home

some girls have menstrual pains so they seek relief from drugs that can kill

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Claire Elizabeth Glass 16 suicide

Post by redpill Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:40 pm

Claire Elizabeth Glass suicide age 16
June 3, 1997 - March 6, 2014

suicide on Thursday, March 6, 2014.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 6e02f010
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 26f25b10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Acb2dc10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 D051c810
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 49277110

On the day she died, Claire Glass attended her classes at Columbus Academy. She talked to her friends about the things they'd be doing in the coming week. No one suspected that the depression, anxiety and hopelessness the 16-year-old Gahanna girl had battled for at least three years was about

only 16 when she felt depression, anxiety and hopelessness ending in suicide
she was in theater

Last edited by redpill on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Claire Elizabeth Shaw, age 23 Logan Starliper 3

Post by redpill Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:44 pm

Claire Elizabeth Shaw, age 23

Claire Elizabeth Shaw, age 23, died surrounded by her family on Saturday, Aug. 13, 2016,at Mass General Hospital in Boston from Acute Myeloid Leukemia.Claire was born in Lynchburg, Va. on Sept 12, 1992

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 57b7d610

obit wrote:
After her first year at SBC, Claire was diagnosed with Ewing Sarcoma and moved to Boston with her mother and brother, Andrew for 14 months of intensive treatment.During her year of remission, Claire lived in Charlottesville and attended PVCC while working at Love, Inc.Several weeks after transferring to Virginia Commonwealth University, Claire was diagnosed with MDS (leukemia) in Sept. 2014,

2 different cancers.

Logan Starliper 3
Nov 11, 2014 - Jan 6, 2018 (Age 3)

toddler Logan Starliper was dead. Starliper died from an overdose of methamphetamine and buprenophrine. n January 6, 2018 at the age of 3 in Greencastle, Pennsylvania.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 F072c010

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Claire McVey, 15 Holly Mills 26 Elizabeth Smith, 23

Post by redpill Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Claire McVey, 15

Claire McVey, 15, died within months of being diagnosed with the human form of mad cow disease
Claire Louise McVey was born on May 29, 1984 died on January 11, 2000 from variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease after months of illness.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 68772610white female deaths 2 - Page 5 0c309910white female deaths 2 - Page 5 53569210

just 15 dead from mad cow
im a beef eater to What a Face

other victims

Holly Mills 26

in 2003, and died in November 2011 at the age of 26.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Articl85white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Articl86
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Articl88

as a young girl

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Articl90

after
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Articl87
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Articl89

Elizabeth Smith, 23

Elizabeth Smith, 23, died on October 4, 2007 at her home in St Margaret South Elmham, near Harleston, after a long battle against the degenerative illness.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 93fc7610

A 15-year-old girl undergoing treatment in a Glasgow hospital last night is believed to be the latest and youngest known case of Creutzfeldt Jacob disease.

Professor Peter Behan of Glasgow's Southern General Hospital, where she is being treated, said last night: "This girl has a few months to live in my opinion. She has BSE pattern CJD and picked it up through hamburgers. Her parents tell me she had a predilection for hamburgers."

yeah me to.

this is the one thing i won't change is hamburgers roast beef steak.
i love beef too much to give it up. if it kills me with mad cow oh well. at least i'm not the only one to die. still i might eat chicken in the UK

i'll take my chances.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Georgia Vizoviti 13 Elisabeth Membrey 22 Tammy Zywicki 21

Post by redpill Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:01 pm

Georgia Vizoviti 13

Georgia Vizovitis was caught under the 6.3-metre vessel as it overturned during an attempt to cross the Moruya River bar on Saturday morning. Mar 24, 2018 13-year-old from Canberra was trapped underwater for between 20 and 40 minutes. drowned

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 3e218e10

boating can be dangerous

Elisabeth Membrey 22

Murder victim Elisabeth Frances Membrey disappeared from her flat on December 6, 1994.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 39779910
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 37105e10

Tammy Zywicki 21

murder victim 1992

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 F366aa10

She had been sexually assaulted and stabbed seven times in a circle around her heart and once in her right arm.

that's creepy

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Ann Struther 18 Sammie Fallon, 17

Post by redpill Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:57 am

Ann Struther 18

Ann Struthers, an 18-year-old college student, developed a sore throat while on holiday in Scotland in June 2013. Two weeks later she was dead: doctors had been unable unable to treat her infection.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 B2cbf810
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 5ce18110

Ann Struthers, an 18-year-old college student, died from multiple organ failure 11 days after being admitted to hospital, despite doctors trying 11 different antibiotics in seven different combinations.

Sammie Fallon, 17

Sammie Fallon, a 17-year-old college student from Newcastle, visited her doctor in March 2008 complaining of flu-like symptoms. Sammie had contracted MRSA, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, died from major organ failure, five weeks after arriving in hospital and three weeks after undergoing a routine bone marrow biopsy.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 A0f2f810

death lurks in antibiotic resistant bacteria

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Adea Shabani 25

Post by redpill Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:06 pm

Adea Shabani 25

The woman, Adea Shabani, 25, had been missing since the afternoon of Feb. 23 2018  body found on Tuesday Mar 27, 2018 in shallow grave
Boyfriend of missing model kills himself

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 09131a10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Adeash10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Missin12
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 15222210
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Adea-s10

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty suicide Emily Stick, 13

Post by redpill Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:42 pm

suicide Emily Stick, 13

Emily Stick, 13, took her own life after relentless bullying. Feb 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 278ebc10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 B7f69610white female deaths 2 - Page 5 A6ceb210
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 3805ad10

"I got a message that night from Emily saying 'I'm going to kill myself'," she told 9 News. "But I never saw it until it was already too late."
"Even her having those thoughts to kill herself at 13, it was scary," Ms Scott told Channel Nine. "I just think they were jealous of her life.

"She couldn't escape it, they followed her everywhere. She had a couple of girls tell her they were going to bash her until she wasn't breathing any more.

"Thirty of them tried to attack her - male and females. She was too scared to even go to the bus stop."

Emily's mother said the death was being investigated by police - but the family had little hope that the bullies would be brought to justice.

not too long ago ‘Dolly’ Everett also commited suicide in Australia

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Robin Carey 13 Clarissa Slade 21

Post by redpill Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:36 pm

Robin Carey 13

Robin Carey, 13 a teen softball player, died of strep throat after she contracted it at a camp in Parksville. Friday Mar 23, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 3d659d10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 86a72510
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 28673010

A 13-year-old girl from Victoria died last week as she fought an aggressive form of strep throat while attending a spring break softball camp in Parksville, health officials confirm.

Robin Carey started feeling flu-like symptoms during the week while attending the camp, according to Island Health.

She suddenly passed away at the end of the week on Friday.

Island Health said Robin Carey had invasive group A streptococcus when she died on Friday.

strep throat can kill

Clarissa Slade 21

A 21-year-old Clarissa Slade   has suddenly died  Police are currently treating Ms Slade's death as 'unexplained' no cause of death
Clarissa Slade, 21, was found dead Monday Mar 26, 2018 at England's Winchester University, where she was studying classics

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 _1005910
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 B9943310
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 68203510

it was just a month ago Feb 2018 when Kenzie Krogh, 20, also died suddenly no cause of death

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 A39d0010

after more than a month after Kenzie Kough's death which is still unexplained,  Clarissa Slade also died, though she has holes in her heart born congenital.

sudden unexplained death can happen at any time to anyone even 20 and 21 blonde white flowers.

i won't be happy to die from strep throat but thats a risk about being alive. and i wont be happy to die from sudden unexplained death, but i hope there's no pain and i now know it happens to even beautiful 20 year old white blonde flowers

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Alexandra L. Valoras, 17, suicide

Post by redpill Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:18 am

Alexandra L. Valoras, 17, suicide

Monday March 19, 2018 witnessed the tragic, untimely death of the beautiful Alexandra Lee Valoras

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Cd9de010

If there’s one thing Dean and Alysia Valoras would like to beg of teenagers who feel anxious or depressed and might be considering suicide, it’s to talk to their parents. Just let them know that something doesn’t feel right.

In the early hours of March 19, Alexandra L. Valoras, 17, the oldest child in a close-knit family of five and a promising engineering student in her junior year at Blackstone Regional Vocational Technical High School in Upton, left her bed neatly made, and, according to GPS tracking from her cellphone, walked 15 minutes to the North Street overpass above the Massachusetts Turnpike. She left two journals, a pen, her boots and jacket on the bridge and jumped to her death on the highway below.

“A girl who seems to have it all, seemingly just hitting it out of the park, was nonetheless hurting and in pain, and we didn’t see,” Dean Valoras said.

Recalling Alexandra’s drive, her kindness and conscientiousness, her quirky ways, and her love of cats, computer coding, Teslas and heavy metal music, the Valorases have a hard time squaring the girl they loved with the tragedy that sent them reeling.

“It’s such a mismatch to the girl who jumped off the bridge,” Alysia Valoras said.

Alexandra didn’t show any obvious signs that she was in emotional pain, her parents said. No sulking. No door-slamming. No screaming. No bullying or social media drama.

Her only struggle, according to her mom, was that Alexandra, a perfectionist, was nervous about the timed writing in the upcoming Advanced Placement exam in English.

Alexandra was meeting with a counselor to talk about her worries.

“She loved writing,” Alysia Valoras said. “It was a sticking point, because this was so important to her and she knew she could get a perfect score. She didn’t want to let herself down.”
“Her journal entry was so sad that night,” he said.

“There’s two different people starting to emerge: what was on paper (in the journals) and what we saw every day.”

In February, while the family was enjoying a ski vacation in Vermont, Alexandra wrote in her journal, “I have to keep a good face.”

“That’s the hard part to wrap your brain around,” her mom said. “She didn’t want our help.”

The journals also revealed that Alexandra’s death was intentional.

She had written a good-bye message the Wednesday before, then scratched out an angry note to herself for being too weak to go through with it.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/20180330/parents-of-grafton-student-who-committed-suicide-urge-depressed-teens-to-seek-help

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Haley Nardoni 18 Savannah Buik 22 Indianna Maddison 4 Nina Heidgerken 18

Post by redpill Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:46 pm

Haley Nardoni 18

On Friday March 30th, 2018, at approximately 12:15am, Macomb County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a two vehicle fatal crash at North Ave. and 24 Mile Rd.

A green 2002 Ford Escape and a silver 2014 Chevrolet Cruze collided at the intersection and the driver of the Chevrolet Cruze has died.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 D26fe510

Two vehicles collided at the intersection of North Avenue and 24 Mile Road in Macomb Township at approximately 12:15 a.m. Friday, according to the Macomb County Sheriff's Office.

A green 2002 Ford Escape, driven by a 30-year-old man from Chesterfield Township, was traveling southbound on North Avenue when it collided with a silver 2014 Chevrolet Cruze that was headed eastbound on 24 Mile Road. Haley Nardoni, 18, of Shelby Township, the driver of the Cruze, died later at a hospital, a news release said.

snow is in the forecast where i live for easter sunday.

Savannah Buik 22

The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources said 22-year-old Savannah Buik, of Chicago, died Wednesday in a “rope climbing incident” on the east bluff.  28h, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 50085410
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4ab57f10white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4ab57f11

Woman who 'turned her life around' and beat anorexia with the help of rock climbing dies after falling at Devil's Lake State Park in Wisconsin
Savannah Buik, 22, died in fall on Wednesday climbing in Baraboo, Wisconsin

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5563737/Woman-beat-anorexia-help-rock-climbing-dies-fall-Wisconsin-state-park.html#ixzz5BLjgbgWx

wow. she turned her life around with rock climbing from an eating disorder only to plunge her death while perusing her passion

if i go rock climbing will i plunge to my death?

Indianna Maddison  4

Indianna Maddison had to be flown back to the UK from Egypt after hitting her head just days before Christmas.dies in dad's arms after suffering major brain damage during swimming pool accident in Egypt

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Thp_ch10white female deaths 2 - Page 5 6f571f10white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Fe66ff10

Indianna Maddison was on a family holiday to Hurghada when tragedy struck four days before Christmas.

She was paddling on the top steps of a pool when she got out of her depth.

Dad Tommy Maddison said: “She waved at me from the steps and I think she got too confident or slipped, bless her.

“It happened so quickly, I heard screams and someone was pulling her from the pool.”

Desperate holidaymakers attempted to save her, and family friend Alistair Lee gave her CPR, the Northern Echo reports.

Nina Heidgerken 18

LAKE OSWEGO, Ore. — A teenager from Lake Oswego has died from complications after falling ill with pneumonia.

Early Saturday morning, Nina Heidgerken's family posted online that she had passed away peacefully.

On Tuesday, March 27, 2018  Heidgerken was brought to Emanuel Hospital's Emergency Room in Portland. She had been sick with pneumonia, but was complaining of severe stomach pain and difficulty breathing. Early Saturday morning,  March 31 2018  Nina Heidgerken's  A teenager from Lake Oswego has died from complications after falling ill with pneumonia.

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 D5e36e10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 75102010
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 84603810

KATU heard from her pastor on Saturday, who said Nina was a very significant part of their church community and the greater Lake Oswego community.

"She has impacted so many lives with her joy, her attitude, her zest for life, her smile and her way with people of all ages, in so many areas, like sports, school and drama. She was an exceptional young woman of tremendous Christian faith. She will be missed, beyond words," said her Pastor.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Merryn Crofts, 21 Autumn Bartle 14 Khora Ellen Milessi 17

Post by redpill Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:31 pm

Merryn Crofts, 21

Merryn Crofts, from Norden in Rochdale, died just days after her 21st birthday  with severe myalgic encephalomyelitis  May 23, 2017

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4abfb710
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4abfb712
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4abfb714
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4abfb715
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4abfb716

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4abfb711
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 4abfb713

i've learned about something new myalgic encephalomyelitis can kill

Autumn Bartle 14

Autumn Bartle 14  died Monday morning,  Apr 02, 2018  three days after her parents came home to find their teen daughter bloodied and suffering from multiple stab and gunshot wounds by cousin

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 B82e4610
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 E0428c10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 50d10110

On Friday March 30, 2018, Bartle was found shot​ and stabbed multiple times inside her home. She died Monday April 2, 2018, morning at St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in Philadelphia where she was taken in extremely critical condition after a vicious assault. [3]​

Her 20-year-old cousin, whose name has not been released, remains in stable condition at Thomas Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the throat. [2]​

there are bad cousins who kill i support death penalty for him

Khora Ellen Milessi 17

Khora Ellen Milessi was ­driving south on Chambers Street between West Second and West Fifth avenues at 8:01 a.m. when her car crossed ­traffic and struck a tree,  Saturday morning March 31, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 5f3d8c10
white female deaths 2 - Page 5 7136f710

EUGENE, Ore. -- Police have identified the driver of the fatal crash that happened Saturday, as 17-year-old Khora Ellen Milessi.

The crash happened on Chambers St. in Eugene Saturday morning. Community members have set up a memorial for Milessi at the site of the crash. People have brought stuffed animals, flowers and photos of Milessi to pay their respects.

Police said Milessi was driving when she crossed the center lane, hit a tree and was thrown from her vehicle. She was taken to the hospital where she later died. Officers said she was the only person in the car at the time of the accident.

One of her close friends, Asahel Romero, went to the memorial Monday and said he was devastated by the news. Romero said he and Milessi have been friends most of their lives and said her death still doesn't feel real.

"She was a great person, she was happy, always positive, she always knew what to say, she was always there for you when you needed somebody," Romero said. "For her to be gone, it's just, heartbroken."

Erik Vincent works near where it happened. He said he and some others hear a loud noise and realized there had been a crash.
Vincent said he saw the mangled car and Milessi laying on the ground after she was thrown out of the vehicle. He said they jumped over the fence to get to Milessi and tried to help her.

"I was shocked, I was sad, heartbreaking," Vincent said. "To see someone laying down there like that, that's it, it just kind of follows you for a while."

Milessi went to South Eugene High School. Romero said she played basketball, loved traveling and was adventurous. He said Milessi loved life and would want her friends to be happy. Romero said they just want to show their love for her.

what i learn from the death of Khora Ellen Milessi just one error in driving and strike a tree just once, you die.
no second chances.

pale

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: white female deaths 2

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next