The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white female deaths 2

3 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Katelyn McFadden, age 20

Post by redpill Thu May 03, 2018 8:40 pm

Katelyn McFadden, age 20
Nov 29, 1993 - Aug 20, 2014

Murder-suicide leaves Katelyn McFadden, age 20 dead on August 20, 2014 in Townshend, Vermont.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 7814110

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Harlee Symes 18

Post by redpill Fri May 04, 2018 12:04 am

Harlee Symes 18

Harlee Symes' family say she will be remembered for her bubbly personality and the many people's live she touched.

The 18-year-old Symes, of Oteramika, died in the single-car crash on Saturday April 28,  2018 near Edendale.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 15253310
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 01ee4b10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Hqdefa26
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 15253311

Earlier this week, police said speed and alcohol were believed to be factors in the crash, Stuff reports.

Harlee died instantly when the vehicle she was in hit a stand of trees near the intersection of Homestead and Hilda Rds, about 37km northeast of Invercargill, police said.

A 36-year-old local woman who was driving the vehicle sustained serious injuries and was taken to Southland Hospital.

in 2012 some 6 years ago of 2012 she uploaded this

so 6 years from when they were uploaded she was killed.

will i be killed in a car accident?  confused

she was a passenger who had been killed, at age 18

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Rebecca Braglia 18 Evelynn "Evie" Leonhardt 2

Post by redpill Fri May 04, 2018 1:19 pm

Rebecca Braglia 18

18-year-old Rebecca Braglia who died from a neck injury while playing in a match in Ravenna last weekend. April 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 15253810
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Rebecc12
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 6171fc10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Rebecc13
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 B2abed10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Http3a10

Evelynn "Evie" Leonhardt 2

Evelynn "Evie" Leonhardt, 2 was pronounced dead on April 21 after she was taken off life support The coroner said Evie died from cerebral edema/subdural hemorrhage secondary to blunt force trauma.

Deputies said charges were filed against Evie’s mother as a result of the investigation into the child’s death.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 393f1e10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 315x3010white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Center11white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Center12
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 A697ed10

just 2 years

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Ashlee Rowland 8 Kasie Del Otero 16

Post by redpill Fri May 04, 2018 1:38 pm

Ashlee Rowland 8

Ashlee Rowland 8 killed in front of her little sister when she stepped into the road looking for their kitten afternoon of August 15, 2017 died of a head injury

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Sei_1010
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Image25
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Ashlee10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Js138810
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 462c6910

Chesterfield Coroner’s Court was told how the terrible events unfolded at around 3.15pm.

The schoolgirl had been playing out in the afternoon sunshine with her six-year old sister, Emily and they had been seen sitting at the side of the road on the pavement.

The pair were searching for their kitten when she stepped out from between two vehicles, one of which was a HGV.
Lorry driver Martin Barker, a father-of-two, said he drove along the residential street and parked up on the side of road just after 3.15pm to deliver some garden fencing.

He wound down his window and began talking to Ashlee and Emily while he was waiting in his cab.

He said: ‘The older of the two girls spoke to me and said ‘I like your pink lorry’. She was looking for a cat. I said I had not seen anything.’

Moments later Ashlee disappeared out of Mr Barker’s view.
He said: ‘I just remember one minute she was there, the next she wasn’t. It happened so quickly.’

In the split-second of Mr Barker reaching for some paperwork in his cab, Ashlee had stepped out from between his lorry and a Honda car.

He said: ‘I knew what she was going to do, I knew she was going out into the road, I wanted to try and stop her.’

He said he jumped down from his cab but as he walked round the front of his lorry he heard a ‘very loud thud’ and saw the girl being dragged under the wheels of a vehicle.

Ashlee had walked into the path of a Ford Transit minibus, driven by Craig Thomson, who worked for taxi company in Duckmanton, Derbys.

He was driving at just 22mph in the 30 mph zone. There were no defects on the 16-seater vehicle.
The court heard he could not have seen the four foot tall youngster from his driving seat and, had he spotted her, he would have had less than a second to react.

PC Paul Moorcroft, a forensic collision investigator for Derbyshire Constabulary, said: ‘There is not a person on earth who would have been able to react. Formula One drivers would not probably be able to react in that time.”

Recalling the collision, a tearful Mr Thomson, said the first he realised something was wrong was when he felt a bang. He applied the brakes and came to a halt then saw the girl lying in the road through his wing mirror.
http://metro.co.uk/2018/05/04/girl-8-died-front-sister-hit-searching-missing-kitten-7520355/

just 8 years when something as innocent as looking for her lost kitten resulting in getting hit by a car

what if i got struck, or also, what if i'm driving and a little girl looking for her kitten steps in front and i run her over and kill her? affraid

Kasie Del Otero 16

Monday, March 25th, 2002 - Sunday, April 29th, 2018

Kasie Del Otero was killed by a NJ Transit train Sunday April 29, 2018
NJ Transit spokeswoman Lisa Torbic said a girl "was trespassing on the tracks" when she was hit at about 5:30 a.m. Sunday but could not provide details on how the girl was hit or why she was on the tracks.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Kasie_10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 56395110
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 56395111

suicide?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Emma Jean Walker 16

Post by redpill Fri May 04, 2018 3:19 pm

Emma Jean Walker 16

A teenager from Tennessee charged with killing his 16-year-old cheerleader ex-girlfriend posted a tribute to her on Twitter just before he was arrested. William Riley Gaul, 18, allegedly shot Emma Jean Walker while she slept. Walker's family said she had broken off the relationship  on November 21, 2016 at the age of 16 in Knoxville, Tennessee.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 C4d7cc10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 C119f910
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 48a96010
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 6f849c10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Dead-s10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 47058u10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 3ab1d713
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 3ab1d711

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 3ab1d712

just 16 years when this  blue eyed blonde cheerleader was shot to death by her boyfriend while she slept on November 21, 2016

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 3ab33310

and i only heard about it today  Fri May 04, 2018

why do some murders become national news like the caylee anthony and others just local news like this one?

makes me wonder how many other murders of  cheerleaders are just local news and ones i've never heard of

who ever does heavy has similar interests as i do

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 3ab1d710

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Arianna Talmage, age 6

Post by redpill Sat May 05, 2018 9:41 am

Arianna Talmage, age 6

Post indicates Grand Forks family found shot to death struggled with financial problems on May 3, 2018 in Grand Forks, North Dakota.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 7821710

Police went to the home in the 1000 block of 12th Street South for a welfare check requested by the elementary school where two of the children were students and discovered the bodies of 6-year-old Arianna Talmage, 10-year-old Aidan Talmage, 14-year-old Tyler Talmage and 35-year-old Astra Volk .

A handgun was recovered at the scene and police say they are not searching for any suspects now but have not said anything about a motive.

According to a message Volk posted just a week ago on the fund-raising site GoFundMe, she was seeking financial help for living expenses due to medical bills. She wrote that she and her sons "suffer from mental illness, manic depression" and other problems, and had been hospitalized as a result. Volk's post said she worked full time, but her wages had been garnished because of the bills, and she was looking for help with bills in order "to get on our feet."

just 6 years

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Kailee Mills 16

Post by redpill Sat May 05, 2018 10:17 am

Kailee Mills 16
May 27, 2001  -  October 28, 2017 Spring, TX

Kailee Mills took off her seatbelt seconds before a car accident ended her life

TAKING a simple selfie while in the back seat of a car proved to be a deadly decision for Kailee Mills, who was killed just moments after unbuckling her seatbelt.

Kailee Mills’ relatives revealed that she was in the car with three friends heading to a Halloween party in late October when she unbuckled her seatbelt to take a photo Taking a selfie proved to be a deadly decision for a Houston teen girl who was killed in a car crash Seconds later, the 16-year-old was killed in a rollover wreck, just blocks from her home.

“The car went off the road. She was ejected and she died instantly,” her dad, David Mills, told the news station. “All the other kids in the car they had their seat belts on and they all survived with very little injury.”

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 49cc1010
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Maxres23
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 20305010

[/url]white female deaths 2 - Page 7 D84e2410
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 A9bf1110
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 1ekbb010
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 F2c24610

fam wrote:
n the blink of an eye, our 16-year-old daughter was gone. She had just left our home with her friends to go to a Halloween party. She was riding in the backseat, and they were only traveling a mile away from our home to a friends house.  They were only a few blocks away from our home when the car she was riding in veered off the road. The car rolled over, Kailee was ejected from the backseat of the car, and died instantly.  Her three friends walked away with only minor cuts and bruises.  Kailee was the only one in the car not wearing a seat belt.

That was October 28, 2017—a day that we will never forget.
Just seconds before the crash, Kailee had removed her seat belt to slide over in the backseat to take a selfie with her friend, and it was that split second that shattered the hearts of so many. You hear stories all the time about crashes that happen in your neighborhood and people who were injured or killed and weren’t wearing their seat belts, and you hear it so often you almost become numb or indifferent to it. We never thought it would happen to us—to our daughter. We know that if she had been wearing her seat belt, she'd still be here. Instead, the girl we called our “ray of sunshine” is gone.

this is final destination territory here.

the exact moment she removed her seat belt to take a selfie her car rolled over killing her instantly, no second chance, no time travel, no premonition
she died instantly.

she wanted to go to med school and become a dermatologist. now she sleeps forever. at age 16. what are the chances of removing seatbelt to take selfie and the car rolling over.

i guess if i get killed like this, like in a roll over, maybe i swerve to avoid getting hit in a head on collision, and die instantly, i die knowing Kailee Mills 16 also died this way. makes me feel a smidge bit better of my coming death. pale

when they say life is unfair wow. the exact moment she removed her seatbelt, to take a selfie, her car rolled over and she was ejected.

should i take a selfie and remove my seatbelt? never imagine such incredible timing that lead to death.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Deanna Silvernail 22

Post by redpill Sun May 06, 2018 10:04 am

Deanna Silvernail 22

Deanna Silvernail 22 dies in head-on collision  Friday   May 04, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Dcccw410

A head-on collision on Friday night left a 22-year-old Salisbury woman dead, and three other people with serious injuries.
Just after 7 p.m. Friday, a Lincoln Navigator and a GMC Terrain were heading in opposite directions on Skiff Mountain Road. At the crest of a hill near the road’s intersection with Fuller Mountain Road, the two SUVs collided, state police said.
Deanna Silvernail was sitting in the back seat of the Terrain, according to a state police report. When the two cars collided, she was thrown from the SUV and fell down a steep embankment, police said. She was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.

i imagine a head on collision, i imagine i'm driving and there's an suv directly heading to me. i'll remember Deanna Silvernail 22 knowing i'm not th eonly one to die

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Olivia Greenlee, age 21 Natasha Hill, 18 Ella Martin 3 Jacqueline Vodden 16

Post by redpill Sun May 06, 2018 10:09 am

Olivia Greenlee, age 21

Charlie Pittman pleads guilty to killing Olivia Greenlee on February 12, 2014 in North Jackson, Tennessee.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 7853510

Natasha Hill, 18

Natasha Hill, 18, died after being found seriously injured in a property in Sewell Road, Abbey Wood, London, on April 15. 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Natash10

possible murder

Ella Martin 3

Ella Martin died tragically on September 14, 2015 in Cork University Hospital and was buried on her mother’s 23rd birthday.

Cork Coroners Court heard that that despite multiple tests and consultations with many experts, no anatomic cause of death could be found for Ella's death.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Cd8ff610
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Aa732910

Recalling the hours leading up to her daughter's death at today’s inquest in Cork, Olivia O'Callaghan said Ella had vomited the day before, but slept through the night and asked her grandmother for food the following morning. Olivia rang home from work to check on her, and her daughter seemed to be doing fine.

However by 1.30pm, she was crying with pain and Christine took her to their GP.

“He felt she may have appendicitis,” Olivia said, and Ella was referred to CUH.

Olivia said that over the course of the next few hours “we watched our little girl’s condition deteriorate.

“At around 5,12pm, Paul and I were alone with Ella when she went into cardiac arrest."

“At 6.05pm, Ella was pronounced dead.

Jacqueline Vodden 16

Jacqueline Vodden , 16, Ballarat died on impact when the car she was travelling after a stolen van driven by the boy, 18, crashed on the Western Freeway in Ballan before he fled the scene last Tuesday September 19 2017 at the sweet and young age of 16.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 C6461810
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 24056410
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 447f8610

safety being a passenger of a driver fleeing police in a high speed car chase can result in a lethal crash

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Kaillen Wickman 7 Arya Rae Vaughn, 4,

Post by redpill Tue May 08, 2018 7:44 pm

Kaillen Wickman 7
1/7/11-5/5/2018

On Saturday evening May 5th, 2018  Two people killed in weekend boating crash were an Eliot woman and a 7-year-old girl Kaillen Wickman  Saturday night on the Piscataqua River  a first-grade student  Eliot Elementary School  May 5, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Kaille10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 C0ad8e10white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Woman-11
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Dcdf5610
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 74a38410
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Dcm0cm10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 029fb210
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 F1899710
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 429fb710
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 E33d6710

The crash occurred when a 24-foot Boston Whaler operated by John Wickman and carrying three passengers hit a buoy while underway about 8:15 p.m. Saturday, the New Hampshire State Police Marine Patrol said in a statement.

A female passenger wearing a life jacket was ejected from the boat. The operator called for help and located the female, who was unconscious in the water. Wickman moved the boat to the boat landing, which was within sight of the crash location.

The three passengers were taken to Portsmouth Regional Hospital in New Hampshire, where Laurie Stewart and Kaillen
Wickman died.

just 7 years when this blue eyed blonde white flower died, in first grade.

Arya Rae Vaughn, 4,

Arya Rae Vaughn, 4, 4-year-old girl in a crash Thursday. May 3, 2018. killed in Oshkosh when she was struck by a vehicle while riding her bike.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Ccee7d10

whats it like to die so young to only have 4 and 7 years of life in this world before passing on?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Sydney Dane Sellers, 14,

Post by redpill Tue May 08, 2018 10:13 pm

Sydney Dane Sellers, 14,

Sydney Dane Sellers, 14, Sydney Sellers (14) hanged herself while talking about auto-erotic asphyxiation with strangers on Kik Date: Dec 07, 2014 Suicide by: Hanging Location: Pell, Alabama

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 2991de10

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Rachel Newhouse, 20, Aundria Crawford, a 20

Post by redpill Tue May 08, 2018 11:24 pm

Rachel Newhouse, 20,   Aundria Crawford, a 20

Irvine native Rachel Newhouse, 20, a student at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, and Aundria Crawford, a 20-year-old student at nearby Cuesta College. as seen on  EVIL TALKS CHILLING CONFESSIONS  S1 • E9
The Vanishing Women of San Luis Obispo

Rachel Newhouse, 20,   Aundria Crawford, a 20 both victims  Rex Krebs

Rachel Newhouse, 20,
Birth 16 Jun 1978
Death 12 Nov 1998 (aged 20)

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Aundri10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Vlcsn131
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Vlcsn132
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Vlcsn133

she was the one who had some alcohol and was on bridge body slam

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Jennif11

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Vlcsn135
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Vlcsn134

Aundria Crawford, a 20
Birth 10 Jul 1978
Death 12 Mar 1999 (aged 20)

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Aundri11

she was the one with cat and opened window, and poor vision, attempted escape

Rachel Newhouse, 20, Aundria Crawford, a 20

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Vlcsn136

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Remingtin Krzic 4 Lindsey Baum 10

Post by redpill Wed May 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Remingtin Krzic 4

Remingtin Krzic was run over by a truck Saturday evening  May 05, 2018 during a gathering of her father Justin Krzic’s  
An Andover Township woman is accused of killing a 4-year-old while driving drunk ... who is the biological father of 4-year-old Remington Krzic.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 5af27910

Lindsey Baum 10

The family of 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, who had been missing since 2009 until Washington authorities announced this week that her remains were found last fall, is “devastated” by the confirmation of her death.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Lindse10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 0d8e7f10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Lindse11
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 8006c010
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 4c13a310
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Lindse12
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 2161-l10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Lindse13
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Lindse14
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 4c126c10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 4c126d10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 4c126d11
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 4c126c11
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 4c126c12
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 4c126d12
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 4c126c13white female deaths 2 - Page 7 4c126c14

'A monster is still out there': Remains are discovered of girl, 10, who vanished walking home from her friend's house a decade ago

Lindsey Baum disappeared while walking to her house in McCleary in 2009
Her remains were found by hunters in a remote location hundreds of miles away
They were found in September 2017 but only identified last week by the FBI
The remains of a 10-year-old girl who went missing nearly a decade ago have been discovered hundreds of miles from her home.

Lindsey Baum disappeared while walking back to her house in the small town of McCleary, Washington on June 26, 2009.

The case gained nationwide publicity and Lindsey's face even appeared on the cover of People Magazine the following year.

But now it has come to a tragic end after Lindsey's remains were discovered by hunters in what has been described as a remote location in eastern Washington.

The remains were found in September 2017, but they were only identified by a DNA match last week after being sent to the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia.

'We've brought Lindsey home,' Grays Harbor Sheriff Rick Scott said during a press conference on Thursday. 'We've recovered her.'

'For the last nine years we've not been able to definitively say what this was, beyond this was a missing child,' he added.

'Now the reality is, we need to find a homicide suspect.'

As Lindsey's disappearance became national news, her mother was spending hours on end driving in her car, hoping for any sight of her little girl.

Authorities have looked into more than 40 people as potential persons of interest, but have never named a suspect.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5716097/Remains-discovered-missing-10-year-old-Lindsay-Baum.html

On the fateful day of June 26, Lindsey went to a friend's house in hopes they would have a sleepover. When her friend's mother said no, she began the 10-minute walk home alone

A hand-written manifesto detailing 'ritualistic and satanic sacrifices' of young girls was also discovered, along with descriptions of how the girls should always wear penny loafers before their murders.

I've never heard of this case until today

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Taye Miles 13

Post by redpill Mon May 14, 2018 10:45 am

Taye Miles 13

she was among 7 dead, in family murder suicide, grandfather suspect but dead. 4am on Friday. May 11 2018, she's listed as autistic

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 7e1be310white female deaths 2 - Page 7 A50ce810
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 3874a210

whats it like to be 13 aussie female and autistic, then shot to death?

whole family murdered in aussie

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 77120710

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Presley A. Trent 13

Post by redpill Mon May 14, 2018 10:58 am

Presley A. Trent 13

13-year-old Presley A. Trent Family and friends are grieving after two Chesterfield County teens were killed Wednesday
May 09, 2018 when they were struck by an Amtrak train.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 4c1e6210
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 4c1e6211

daily wrote:
Double tragedy as two teens are struck and killed by an Amtrak train while taking a popular 'shortcut' on the tracks
Investigators said the teens were waiting for a freight train to pass in one direction and din't hear or see the Amtrak train approaching from the opposite direction

Chesterfield Police told 8News that the teens were with a group of people and standing on the tracks wen they were struck.

Family members told CBS 6 that Trent and three friends used the railroad tracks as a shortcut to get to softball practice.

The investigation determined that the teens were waiting for a freight train to pass in one direction and didn't hear or see the Amtrak train approaching from the opposite direction.

When the first responders arrived at the scene they said the remains of the two teens were 'not identifiable'.

'Young people come through here all the time,' said Wesley Pitts, who lives nearby. 'It's a shortcut to the library and so on.

Another local David Lowman called the situation, horrible', 'tragic' and 'heartbreaking'.

'These young people, there are going to be more of them that walk through here tomorrow,' Lowman added. 'They'll get off the school bus and want something at the library, and that's a shortcut.'

Amtrak says about 2,000 people are killed or injured in grade crossing and trespassing incidents nationwide each year.

The company used the incident as a reminder about the importance of exercising caution around railroad tracks and crossings.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5720275/Two-teens-struck-killed-Amtrak-train-taking-popular-shortcut-tracks.html#ixzz5FUKvl7F2

wow i had no idea a train can sneak up like this. No

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Madison Claire Curran 12

Post by redpill Tue May 15, 2018 5:00 pm

Madison Claire Curran 12
November 3, 2005 May 11, 2018

Madison Claire Curran A 12-year-old Calvert County girl  of Lusby, MD passed away Lusby girl dies 10 days after crash died Friday on May 11, 2018 at Georgetown University Hospital from injuries she suffered earlier this month in a car crash in St. Mary’s  

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 5afad910

12-year-old Lusby girl succumbed on Friday, May 11, 2018, from injuries suffered in a motor vehicle crash on Tuesday, May 1, 2018.

On May 1, 2018 at 6:50 a.m., the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office and emergency personnel responded to the area of Indian Bridge Road and Park Drive in Great Mills for the report of a single-vehicle collision.

Upon arrival, units located a single vehicle off the roadway which had struck an embankment, a mailbox and street signs. The operator of the vehicle, Kelly Rapert, 57 of Lusby, was found to have incapacitating injuries and was transported to MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital in Leonardtown, while a juvenile passenger, 12-year-old Madison Claire Curran of Lusby, suffered severe incapacitating injuries and was eventually transported to Georgetown University Hospital.

Initial investigation revealed the vehicle, a 2009 Honda Accord, was traveling southbound on Indian Bridge Road when for unknown reasons the vehicle left the roadway, struck an embankment and a mailbox. The vehicle continued to travel across Park Drive and struck several street signs before coming to a stop.

The juvenile passenger was transported to MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital, transferred to Children’s Hospital and then transferred to Georgetown University Hospital due to the severity of the injuries sustained.

On Friday, May 11, 2018, the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office was notified that the juvenile passenger had succumbed to her injuries at 3:37 p.m.

At this time, speed, alcohol and drugs do not appear to be factors in this collision.
http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0518/breaking-twelve-year-old-girl-dies-from-injuries-sustained-in-crash.html

i can die as a passenger due to the driver's errors. well, if i do, i die knowing Madison Claire Curran and she only got 12 years of life pale

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Stormie P. Harrell 7 Somer Thompson 7 Autumn Stanley 2

Post by redpill Tue May 15, 2018 6:11 pm

Stormie P. Harrell 7

A driver charged with DUI, reckless driving and several other offenses caused the death of an 17-year-old and 7-year-old female Sunday, May 6 , 2018 in Santa Rosa County Stormie P. Harrell 7

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 643d1110
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 34aeb110
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 603f3510

former poster tracyb was upset with the 2 sisters who died in a drunk driving accident but the flip side is this drunk driver killed this girl and a 17 year old teen and lived

Somer Thompson 7

On October 18, 2009, 7-year-old Somer Thompson was walking home from her Orange Park, Florida school with her twin brother and 10-year-old sister when she disappeared. Her body was found two days later 50 miles away in a landfill in Georgia. On October 21, 2009, a child's body was found in a landfill in Folkston, Georgia, just across the Florida state line near where Somer Thompson vanished.

Jarred Harrell Florida man pleads guilty to molesting, murdering girl

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 259d4110
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Crop-610

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Image510
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Ht_som10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Df051e10

if i had been born a girl would i be abducted raped and murdered like Somer?

Autumn Stanley 2

Amber Stanley, 24 ; her 4-year-old son Jack and her 2-year-old daughter Autumn, all of Callahan; died from their injuries due after car hits alligator along South Carolina May 7, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 8f0ab510

if you drive in South Carolina watch out for gators u hit them u can lose control and die

Autum only got 2 years of life

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Caydence Nicole Painter, age 6

Post by redpill Thu May 17, 2018 12:39 pm

Caydence Nicole Painter, age 6

Ponder woman survives shooting in which police say her ex-husband killed her boyfriend and 3 kids Caydence Nicole Painter, age 6 kills ex-wife's boyfriend, three children before killing himself in Ponder home on May 16, 2018 in Ponder, Texas.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 7985710
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 89268410

safety if you date a divorced woman, her ex husband may shoot and kill you then turn on gun on himself

it seems only yesterday that i wrote of 33-year-old Meredith Chapman & Jennair Gerardot, 48 wife

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 704c2610

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Love-t10

which happened  on April 23, 2018

imagine opening the door to your house and you see a woman holding a magnum pointing directly at you.
she fires you dead.

jealousy leads to murder

just 6 years when

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 7985711

Caydence Nicole Painter, age 6 life ended in murder, like  JonBenet Ramsey on May 16, 2018 in Ponder, Texas.  from murder suicide.

just yesterday i wrote of 33-year-old Meredith Chapman & Jennair Gerardot, 48 died   on April 23, 2018 from murder suicide.

the great circle of life.

reading this i think of Triangle 2009. that movie still haunts my soul.

if i date a married woman or a woman with boyfriend, or lezbo lvr, will i be shot and killed like 33-year-old Meredith Chapman or Caydence Nicole Painter, age 6?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Kennedie Vote 19

Post by redpill Thu May 17, 2018 2:05 pm

Kennedie Vote 19
Aug. 28, 1998 - May 12, 2018 age 19

Kennedie LyAnn Vote, 19, died Saturday, May 12, 2018, in Germantown Hills, Illinois Kennedie Vote was driving to church when her car was struck by another vehicle. She was pronounced dead at the scene

About 3:45 p.m. Saturday, a 17-year-old girl lost control while traveling eastbound on Illinois Route 116, struck the median, crossed into the westbound lane and hit Kennedie Vote’s vehicle, according to authorities. The 17-year-old driver was taken to a hospital. Kennedie, who had been headed to church to work on a mission project, died on impact.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 5ccf6310
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 29852810
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 7e1c3a10white female deaths 2 - Page 7 E3aeef10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 4b40b510
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 1cf71410

Her mom said, “We know where she is. There is no doubt. ... All Kennedie wanted to do is serve her God and make him happy. We feel he was so pleased in her work, He took her home early to celebrate with her. If you’re not a Christian, you won’t understand that. But this is not our home. We have another home. And God rewarded her at age 19.”

The second youngest of four siblings, Kennedie grew up in Germantown Hills and attended Metamora Township High School. Though baptized as a Christian in grade school, she began to wander spiritually in high school, where she was a cheerleader her freshman and sophomore years.

“Not that there’s anything wrong with cheerleading,” her father said. “But for her, it was a struggle.”

Added her mother, “She was walking away from the Lord, and she realized that.”

A church retreat helped Kennedie refocus, afterward telling her parents, “I don’t want to live for popularity. It doesn’t matter to God if I’m popular. It matters to God if I go on mission trips and serve Him.”

With that, Kennedie quit extracurricular activities and dove headlong into a wide range of service.
http://www.pjstar.com/news/20180516/luciano-germantown-hills-teen-dies-in-car-wreck-but-her-lifes-work-goes-on

Kennedie was an active and beloved member of Northwoods Community Church. She was an intern in student ministries, a member of the worship team and College Life. She graduated from Metamora High school in 2017 and attended ICC for one year then was hoping to transfer to Hillsong College for Ministry. She also worked at the daycare of The Wonder Playschool in Peoria, Illinois.

even Christians get killed in accidents, at age 19

at any moment a driver in the opposing lane may lose control and strike and kill you, ending your life No

of all the ways she died, she died while driving to CHURCH

apparently going to church you're not safe from a car accident by divine powers.

mystic when i was a teen around her age, i also particpated in an evangelical teen youth group and i did worship similar to the pictures her parents shared

so if atheism is true what happens when you die like this, in an instant? i don't want to wind up in a Triangle 2009 alternate reality. reliving my death and attempting to try to change the outcome like Jess and her boy Tommy on Triangle.

i won't be happy to be killed in a car accident but if i do die i'll remember Kennedie LyAnn Vote, 19, also died this way. pale even someone Christian and young and beautiful can die in a car accident. hopefully i won't end up in a Triangle like Jess.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Sharron Prior 16 Cortney Clayton, 7 Michelle Norris age 7

Post by redpill Thu May 17, 2018 2:46 pm

Sharron Prior 16

Sharron Prior 16 On March 29, 1975, 16-year-old Sharron Prior was abducted and murdered

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 2-shar10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Sprior10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 289f0010
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 She_wi10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 20170510
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 20170511
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 20170512

ive never heard of this crime and murder until listverse mentioned it.

these selfies were taken in 1975 but they look quite good for 1975

Cortney Clayton, 7

Cortney Clayton was last seen Sept. 2, 1988, riding her bicycle to a convenience store a block from her home in Stamford. Her remains were found March 26, 1989 in a field 50 miles away

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Clayto10

Michelle Norris age 7

Michelle Norris was 7-years-old when she was kidnapped and murdered

On May 26, 1988, seven-year-old Michelle Norris took off with her two brothers to a nearby school playground.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Michel12

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Andrea Heiser, age 21 Jessica Sheedy 18 Lucy Hutchins 8

Post by redpill Fri May 18, 2018 11:56 am

Andrea Heiser, age 21

Couple involved in murder-suicide going through divorce Man kills wife, stepdaughter, turns gun on himself  on May 15, 2018 in Springfield, Ohio.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 7994610

Jessica Sheedy 18

Jessica Sheedy 18 dies from blood loss during operation at University Hospital Limerick Friday May 168, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Jessic16

surgery can kill u

Lucy Hutchins 8

Lucy Hutchins died in a crash Wednesday morning. May 16, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 29963710
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 19238110
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Eeb6b910

The entire community is in shock after the crash.

Wednesday, just after 11 a.m., 42-year-old Douglas Hutchins was traveling with his daughters Ella and Lucy along a stretch of NC 42 near Woodberry Drive.

According to the State Highway Patrol, Hutchins swerved to the right, went down a steep embankment, hit a tree stump and flipped the car.

Lucy died from her injuries.

"It's just sad that her life ended so quickly, ya know?" said neighbor Danielle Watkins. "She had a lot to live for....And today I will have to tell my daughter that her best friend has passed away."

just 8 years when a car accident ended it.

reminds me of Tommy, Jess son in Triangle.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Abigayle Vaughn, 12, Cassandra Vaughn, 11

Post by redpill Sat May 19, 2018 1:49 am

Abigayle Vaughn, 12, Cassandra Vaughn, 11

On June 14, 2007, Vaughn, his wife, and their three children – Abigayle, 12; Cassandra, 11; and Blake, 8, were on their way to a water park in Springfield from their home in Oswego. Vaughn shot pulled off Interstate 55 in Channahon Township and stopped on the frontage road. Then, authorities say, he shot his entire family inside their Ford sport-utility vehicle.

Vaughn’s wife was shot in the head, and each of his three children were shot twice.

Abigayle Vaughn, 12, Cassandra Vaughn, 11 along with brother and mother were shot dead by father Christopher Vaughn  June 14, 2007

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Articl93
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 B4vaug10

Abigayle Vaughn, 12
December 15, 1994 (12)  - June 14, 2007 (12)

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Abbi_010
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Vaughn12
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Articl95

Cassandra Vaughn, 11
March 12, 1996  - June 14, 2007 (11)

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Vaughn11
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Vaughn10
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Articl94

The Oswego man, now 38, murdered his family in 2007 after pulling their SUV off Interstate 55 onto an isolated frontage road near Channahon on the way to what he said was a surprise trip to a Springfield water park. He allegedly shoved his handgun under Kimberly's chin and shot her, then turned the gun on his sleeping children, the last of whom apparently raised his arms in an attempt to fend off the fatal bullets.

so Abigayle Vaughn, 12, Cassandra Vaughn, 11 was asleep when they were shot and killed.

reminds me of

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 20140110

was also shot and killed while she slept, by her mother

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Emilie Parker, 6 Jessica Rekos, 6 Grace McDonnell 7 Allison Wyatt, age 6 Olivia Engel, age 6

Post by redpill Sat May 19, 2018 5:43 pm

Sandy Hook victims  on December 14, 2012

Emilie Parker, 6 was killed in Sandy Hook

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Emilie
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Emilieparker_wide-3c82b749f7a538c6f2dfc9bb1629666b7658f35d
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 8012410

Jessica Rekos, 6
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 RawImage
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 8012710

7 year old Grace McDonnell

McDonnell, Grace A.
Grace Audrey McDonnell, age 7, born on November 4, 2005, beloved and cherished daughter of Christopher and Lynn Zapf McDonnell of Sandy Hook, died tragically on December 14, 2012 in the Sandy Hook Elementary School.

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Grace-mcdonnell
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 121218041346-ac-grace-mcdonnell-parents-00000413-story-top
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Article-2250340-168A09E8000005DC-80_306x423
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Article-2250340-169331A3000005DC-872_634x361
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 121222062356-grace-newtown-victim-story-top
white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Article-2250340-169330FD000005DC-456_634x361

Allison Wyatt, age 6

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 8011110

Olivia Engel, age 6

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 8013810

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Avielle Richman, age 6 Caroline Previdi, age 6 Catherine Hubbard, age 6

Post by redpill Sun May 20, 2018 1:13 am

Sandy Hook, Connecticut. December 14, 2012 in

Avielle Richman, age 6

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 8010310

Caroline Previdi, age 6

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 8011510

Catherine Hubbard, age 6

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 8011610

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Charlotte Bacon, age 6 Joesphine Gay, age 7

Post by redpill Sun May 20, 2018 1:23 am

December 14, 2012 in Sandy Hook, Connecticut.

Charlotte Bacon, age 6

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 8012110

Joesphine Gay, age 7

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 8012910

they all died at such a young age of 6 or 7, in school, and all have been dead since December 14, 2012 some 6 years ago.

by gunshot pale

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: white female deaths 2

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next