The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

re: tracy b pitballs and cars

2 posters

Go down

re: tracy b pitballs and cars Empty re: tracy b pitballs and cars

Post by redpill Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:17 am

TracyB wrote:I hate to sound cold but I do not feel sorry for anyone who owns pit bulls and then eventually gets mauled to death by them. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, knows the dangers of that breed. Hell look at that last photograph! She has its mouth tied shut!

At least the dogs had the decency to attack her and not some innocent bystander.

i think being in a truck its safer from a head on collision as i drive an economy car, but my smaller economy car is less likely to overturn
My mom thought this same thing. I wanted a car in high school. I hadn't settled on which car I wanted but I knew I wanted a car.

My mom pulled up in a new Toyota Tundra. It was obviously for me. I was pissed. In hinsight I realize I was just being a brat. I apologized to her. There are many high schoolers who don't get a vehicle at all. She was smart though, she leased it. It was just for me to have a 'safe' vehicle until I went off to college. I got a Camaro after that. Bad ass car but teens definitely shouldn't drive them. They're like race cars now. My Camaro had 400 HP. That is insane. I think the new ones are even faster.

edit:

Ashley Anne Riggitano, 22

I just googled her. What a mess. Sounds like she went into business with a close friend, she got in too deep and couldn't handle it, started blaming her friend, and then they mixed in the only thing that could make the situation worse, a guy, and it sent her over the edge. Literally.

I did like how she had an enemies list and they weren't allowed at her funeral. Now that's style!

the other thread for the most part i just plan to catalogue all white flower deaths from all causes of mortality, to reflect on how they died.

i think pitballs and other dangerous dogs should be illegal. i would prefer to live in a neighborhood and city and state where those dangerous breeds of dogs are outlawed.

too dangerous.

btw tracy ru a boy or girl? i'd imagine boys would be more happy with Camaro

Back to top Go down

re: tracy b pitballs and cars Empty Re: re: tracy b pitballs and cars

Post by TracyB Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:28 am

I'm a 28 year old woman.

BTW, plenty of women love sports cars. My friends were jealous when I got mine. I know why guys love these types of cars. They're "chick magnets". It's true the other way around as well. I got even more attention than usual once I started driving that, although those Camaros were still new at the time and not as common as they are today.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:36 am

TracyB wrote:I'm a 28 year old woman.

BTW, plenty of women love sports cars. My friends were jealous when I got mine. I know why guys love these types of cars. They're "chick magnets". It's true the other way around as well. I got even more attention than usual once I started driving that, although those Camaros were still new at the time and not as common as they are today.

lol. i prefer a hybrid fuel efficient car LOL. one that gives you good mileage. i've never had any interest in sports cars or fast cars. just fuel efficient ones with a navigator and blue tooth

i would prefer my next car to be a plug-in hybrid where i can charge it and use gas. apparently they sell it in some states like califorrnia but not my state.

i guess if i get in a head on car collision with a drunk driver or someone texting on their phone i'm as good as dead. but given its a smaller car roll overs are less of a concern for me i hope  affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:57 am

redpill wrote:

lol. i prefer a hybrid fuel efficient car LOL. one that gives you good mileage. i've never had any interest in sports cars or fast cars. just fuel efficient ones with a navigator and blue tooth

i would prefer my next car to be a plug-in hybrid where i can charge it and use gas. apparently they sell it in some states like califorrnia but not my state.

i guess if i get in a head on car collision with a drunk driver or someone texting on their phone i'm as good as dead. but given its a smaller car roll overs are less of a concern for me i hope  affraid

This is my dream car as I am about to head into my 30s:

re: tracy b pitballs and cars 2018-Tesla-Model-3-102

I'm gonna wait for the market to settle down and see which direction this goes before pulling the trigger on one. If its a fad I don't want to be stuck with one. If tesla is here for the long run, I'll be driving one of these in the near future.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:01 am

one woman drove your dream car and had a crash and burn, literally.

Sad

she died. so did her passenger. at age 27

re: tracy b pitballs and cars Tesla-fireball-03

re: tracy b pitballs and cars Caseyjpg-js279829186

RIP

if for any reason your car is crashed, and the batteries catch fire,

Game OVER

RIP

and if i'm in that car with you

i die to

Back to top Go down