Family murder-suicides

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Family murder-suicides

Post by TracyB on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:26 am

Strawberries...yummy.

My mom used to make homemade ice cream. Plain(vanilla) ice cream with fresh chunks of strawberries and chocolate shavings. Dear god it was good.

TracyB

Posts : 226
Join date : 2017-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Family murder-suicides

Post by redpill on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:15 pm

TracyB wrote:Strawberries...yummy.

My mom used to make homemade ice cream. Plain(vanilla) ice cream with fresh chunks of strawberries and chocolate shavings. Dear god it was good.

sounds yummy. could ur mom make me some Smile

following the news?

lots of youngins are taking the tide pod challenge





when i saw these tide pods i thought oooh they look yummy

i'm not alone

Utah State University student hospitalized after eating Tide Pod, latest in dangerous online craze

A Utah State University student was rushed to a hospital Saturday after ingesting a Tide Pod, the latest incident from the social media craze that's motivated teens to dare each other to eat the miniature, neon, detergent-filled pods.

Campus police initially called the incident a "Tide Pod overdose," but Eric Warren, director of media relations at USU, told FOX 13 Salt Lake City the female student ingested a Tide Pod.

Warren said it was unclear what motivated the student to ingest the Tide Pod while in on-campus housing, but added, "For students and members of our university who are feeling overwhelmed, we have services available. There are people here to talk to you."

The female student was taken to a local hospital, but details about her condition were not immediately available.

The incident comes after doctors warned people earlier this month not to eat the laundry pods due to health concerns. The warning was sparked by social media posts and online videos of people participating in the "#TidePodChallenge" that involves eating the pods and filming the reaction.

"I look at memes every day; they can be very fun, but they can also be very harmful," USU Student Donald Ray Corwin told FOX 13. "I just think it's a very present culture. In our society, it's unfortunate that happened, but i can see it's an evident problem."
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/01/21/utah-state-university-student-hospitalized-after-eating-tide-pod-latest-in-dangerous-online-craze.html

well do they look tasty.

_________________
If you only knew the POWER of the Daubert side
avatar
redpill

Posts : 2819
Join date : 2012-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Family murder-suicides

Post by TracyB on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:28 am

The world has gone mad. LIke I mentioned before, major studies were needed on social media and how it would impact society. So far....it hasn't been good.

We're guinea pigs and this is a live experiment. We're failing.

That girl needs psychiatric help. She also needs a hobby.

TracyB

Posts : 226
Join date : 2017-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Family murder-suicides

Post by redpill on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:40 pm

TracyB wrote:The world has gone mad. LIke I mentioned before, major studies were needed on social media and how it would impact society. So far....it hasn't been good.

We're guinea pigs and this is a live experiment. We're failing.

That girl needs psychiatric help. She also needs a hobby.

tbh i think its more funny than anything. those detergent pods look absolutely delicious. she and others are doing exactly what came to my mind when i saw them the first time. i remember thinking wow they look good enough to eat i wonder what they taste like.

of course the whole purpose of my safety lessons thread is what happens that leads to death, and for this girl, eating one of those pods required hospitalization, kinda like the other woman who inserted a pink dildo into her rectum for anal pleasure, and got stuck in there.


they should make ice cream bars like that IMO or package with white frosting, strawberry jelly and blueberries wrapped in some sort of clear edible wrapping


_________________
If you only knew the POWER of the Daubert side
avatar
redpill

Posts : 2819
Join date : 2012-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Family murder-suicides

Post by TracyB on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:38 am


sounds yummy. could ur mom make me some
Very Happy

I really miss her food. She made the greatest yeast biscuits(basically parkerhouse rolls) in the world. Sometimes she'd mix raisins in the dough and put icing on top.

A hot biscuit with so much butter it's dripping. When I think of childhood holidays, those biscuits are one of the first things I think of.

Her turkey dressing was amazing too. It was a very simple recipe but it somehow wound up magical.

Her stuffed bell peppers sound a bit odd but they're the best I've ever had. She would stuff them full of what she called 'Texas Hash'...basically a mixture of rice, hamburger, onions, and various spices. On top of that she'd place a thin layer of mashed potatoes and then a razor thin slice of meatloaf to cover it.

I know this sounds wacky but it was delicious.

TracyB

Posts : 226
Join date : 2017-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Family murder-suicides

Post by redpill on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:54 am

TracyB wrote:

sounds yummy. could ur mom make me some
Very Happy

I really miss her food. She made the greatest yeast biscuits(basically parkerhouse rolls) in the world. Sometimes she'd mix raisins in the dough and put icing on top.

A hot biscuit with so much butter it's dripping. When I think of childhood holidays, those biscuits are one of the first things I think of.

Her turkey dressing was amazing too. It was a very simple recipe but it somehow wound up magical.

Her stuffed bell peppers sound a bit odd but they're the best I've ever had. She would stuff them full of what she called 'Texas Hash'...basically a mixture of rice, hamburger, onions, and various spices. On top of that she'd place a thin layer of mashed potatoes and then a razor thin slice of meatloaf to cover it.

I know this sounds wacky but it was delicious.

sounds tasty as a treat as a meal i prefer meat or seafood.

my fav my mom used to make is fried shrmp or fried chicken wing. being meat it feels satisfying to

_________________
If you only knew the POWER of the Daubert side
avatar
redpill

Posts : 2819
Join date : 2012-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Family murder-suicides

Post by redpill on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:46 pm

I know TracyB won't be coming back here anymore, I suspect she's fallen in love and she found some one else on reddit, but i thought to up date this thread with what's in the news

Ava Field 4

victim of a family murder suicide Tuesday Mar 13, 2018









The Pierce County Medical Examiner's office has identified the children as Ava and Ashen. The mother was identified as Samantha Field, and her husband as Clint Field.

this happened in Seattle (!)


_________________
If you only knew the POWER of the Daubert side
avatar
redpill

Posts : 2819
Join date : 2012-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Family murder-suicides

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum