Your Worst Nightmare S04E06 Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday safety lessons

Go down

Your Worst Nightmare S04E06 Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday safety lessons

Post by redpill on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:43 pm

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:28 pm

i just watched Your Worst Nightmare S04E06 Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday

Cousins Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday are traveling home late one night when terror strikes. As Jennifer is taken hostage by an unstable man, she soon connects with a 9-1-1 operator who will stop at nothing to see that Jennifer makes it out alive.

this is Ana Franklin 18

her decision to ask Jennifer Holliday her cousin to pull over at night to a convenience store to pick up skittles, yes skittles

costed her her life, as it put her in the cross hairs of Eric Parnell. who shot both Ana and Jennifer.

through the car, because the vehicle resembled Eric's exwife car.

he was probably drunk.

this case is highly unusual in that after he shot and killed Ana, he abducted and raped Jennifer.

then he somehow changed personalities. he seemingly forgot what had just happened. Jennifer picked up on it.
He then wanted to be a good samaritan asked how Jennifer was shot, and then proceeded to take Jennifer to his house,
and call 911 for ambulance. Eric again seemingly forgot everything that just happened, and was totally shocked when SWAT team
arrested him. He genuine thought he was helping someone in distress.

Jennifer got the would be rape and murder victim lottery ticket so to speak. Ana not so lucky.

in my mind the car i would like to buy isn't a Lamborghini or Tesla or Porsche or SUV, it's a bullet proof car.

it's too easy for a crazed gunman to shoot into your car with lethal results. your car offers zero protection against bullets and guns.

crazed gunman, robbers, carjackers, criminals, can easily fire into your car killing you. one company charges $500, 000 extra to make a car bullet proof.

in the dramatization, the 2 girls were in a car waiting at stop light in a dark area by themselves, when eric drove up in a car next to them and shot them with a shot gun, injuring and incapacitating jennifer. then he open the car door and shot and killed ana.

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Worst Nightmare S04E06 Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday safety lessons

Post by TracyB on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:35 pm

I drove a Lamborghini on a race track in 2012. Also drove a Maserati. You could rent them(400 bucks) and take a couple laps.

It was this one...

a 2010 Gallardo

a 2011 Granturismo

They're dangerous. People need driving lessons for cars like that.

I wanted to drive a Viper but they didn't have one available.

her decision to ask Jennifer Holliday her cousin to pull over at night to a convenience store to pick up skittles, yes skittles

The way trivial decisions literally alter the course of your life has always fascinated me. Your choices become ripple effects that impact your life for decades and you don't even realize it.

For example let's say I get killed in a robbery while going to get a pizza tomorrow. My taking a right turn instead of going straight at a red light five years ago may have set the course for my untimely demise.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Worst Nightmare S04E06 Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday safety lessons

Post by redpill on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:44 pm

yeah that's kinda what i am thinking in terms of final destination.

whether is a fatal car accident or robbery or just some sniper. lots of car accidents in this cold weather

so you like fast cars huh?

would you rather drive a lambo and get shot and killed by a thug like Anna Franklin or a bullet proof hyunda sonata

one company makes cars bullet proof but it costs $500, 000 or so.

so a bullet proof honda or toyota or ford is going to cost a lot more than the typical lambo

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:52 pm

would you rather drive a lambo and get shot and killed by a thug like Anna Franklin or a bullet proof hyunda sonata

I'll take the Sonata.

Anyone who likes fast cars now can simply get a Camaro. They're bad ass and enough to give people their adrenaline fix. They need to market those cars better.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:02 am

TracyB wrote:

I'll take the Sonata.

Anyone who likes fast cars now can simply get a Camaro. They're bad ass and enough to give people their adrenaline fix. They need to market those cars better.

so you luv fast cars LOL

i've gotten speeding tickets so i didn't see much value in a fast car

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:06 am

While I do like speed(especially as a teen/college student), I'm more into the car's design now than simply driving fast.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:55 am

TracyB wrote:While I do like speed(especially as a teen/college student), I'm more into the car's design now than simply driving fast.

if u look at my thread some really good looking teen girls died for a driving error. they make an error and they hit a tree or cross center line and are hit

instant death.

just hitting a tree once and death comes in an instant.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:53 pm

I've been in those situations(going really fast) and I'm alive mainly due to sheer luck. I'm also a good driver though and have always been.

I'm perfectly happy driving my Camaro 65mph down the freeway. I've got nothing to prove to anyone. Its amazing how many people like showing off for no reason.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:00 pm

i'm a lot more mindful of my driving now that i've seen real girls die from their driving errors.

ive just learned about Jody LeCornu, age 23

she was shot and killed by a black guy through her car window.

which is why i'd like a bullet proof car window

Back to top Go down

Savannah Williams 16

Post by redpill on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:40 pm

TracyB wrote:I drove a Lamborghini on a race track in 2012. Also drove a Maserati.  You could rent them(400 bucks) and take a couple laps.  

It was this one...

a 2010 Gallardo

a 2011 Granturismo

They're dangerous. People need driving lessons for cars like that.

I wanted to drive a Viper but they didn't have one available.

The way trivial decisions literally alter the course of your life has always fascinated me. Your choices become ripple effects that impact your life for decades and you don't even realize it.

For example let's say I get killed in a robbery while going to get a pizza tomorrow. My taking a right turn instead of going straight at a red light five years ago may have set the course for my untimely demise.

Savannah Williams 16

Sixteen years ago on October 14, 2001, our family received a Gift from God - a perfect angel, Savannah Bethany Williams. On Wednesday, November 15, 2017, she was sent back to heaven when she was killed in a car accident in Rogersville, Mo.

ky3 wrote:
A teenager from Rogersville was killed after her car crashed and burst into flames.

According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro driven by Savannah B. Williams, 16, ran off Farm Road 186 and struck a tree around 8:45 p.m. Wednesday. The vehicle overturned and caught fire.

Williams died at the scene.

Speeding led to a crash that killed a Rogersville teenager this week, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.

Savannah B. Williams, 16, was driving a Chevrolet Camaro westbound 8:45 p.m. Wednesday about five miles west of her hometown, according to the highway patrol.

Sgt. Jason Pace said a preliminary investigation into the crash as of Friday indicated the vehicle was driven at an "overly excessive" speed.

The vehicle crested a hill and lost control, Pace said. It hit a fence and a utility pole, crossed the roadway and hit a tree, he said. The impact flipped the vehicle and led to the Camaro catching fire.

There were no apparent indications of drugs, alcohol or unusual hazards in the roadway, according to Pace.

Savannah was a former student at Logan-Rogersville High School who elected to do an online education program this year, said Teresa McKenzie, the high school principal.

McKenzie said students were writing letters to Savannah's family "because a lot of them knew them very well."

"It's just a tough day for everyone," McKenzie said Thursday. "We knew Savannah and her family very well, and our heart goes out to them."

Funeral arrangements are pending with the J.D. Lee and Sons Funeral Home in Rogersville.
http://www.news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2017/11/17/speed-blamed-crash-killed-rogersville-teen/870249001/

i'm amazed i survived past 16. i also realize being a passenger in a car driven by a teen = risk of death

just 16 then poof. why was she speeding?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum