re: ]Meghan and Shauna Murphy, 15 and 17 olga chardymov ]Siera Kai Hadley

Go down

re: ]Meghan and Shauna Murphy, 15 and 17 olga chardymov ]Siera Kai Hadley

Post by redpill on Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:53 am

TracyB wrote:I'll contribute a few before going to bed.

Meghan and Shauna Murphy, 15 and 17

The accident — a result of alcohol and high speed — killed Shauna, 17, and Meghan 15, and critically injured their friend Melissa Smith.

[...]

“Shauna was doing 65 in a 35 mile per hour zone. Somebody could have said you’re going too fast, slow down. I don’t think that conversation ever happened,” Murphy said.

This kind of story makes you want to scream for multiple reasons. Meghan was the little sister. She depends on her older sister being a tad more responsible and making smarter decisions. In this situation it was the exact opposite. She was being stupid although I did plenty of crazy stuff as a teen. You don't take your 15 year old sister to a party to get drunk and then drive her home.

This case got some attention back then because the girls parents called in a favor to the MA Attorney General for the girls autopsy and medical records to not be released because their parents didn't want people knowing they were wasted and didn't want the people who held the party to get in trouble.

Unreal.

olga chardymova

1992-Oct. 2nd, 2002

When little Olga Chardymova was just ten years old, she insisted on being able to leave the apartment by herself for the first time. She wanted to show she was a “big girl” by walking to Grandma’s house on her own but she never made it there. A drug dealer who lived in her building forced her to the top floor and robbed her of her earrings and when she tried to escape he hit her with a metal bar.

That's not the end of the tragedy...

A nutcase would dig up the bodies of little girls and turn them into dolls. Olga was one of them. her parents would visit her grave for years and had no idea that she wasn't even there...she was actually in some guy's house.

Siera Kai Hadley

August 20, 2001- June 1st, 2015

Siera was killed in a boating accident.

Also killed:

thanks for the contribution!

what kind of thoughts do you have when u read about death? personally i get strong emotions, as in Final Destination style emotions

i actually plan to start a new thread based on your discussion

btw to the left of the insert image button is host image, which lasts longer, over time images disappear from posts as i discovered.

my old posts i did that and all the images are gone with insert image.

Back to top Go down

Re: re: ]Meghan and Shauna Murphy, 15 and 17 olga chardymov ]Siera Kai Hadley

Post by TracyB on Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:25 pm

what kind of thoughts do you have when u read about death?
I'm afraid of dying.

When I look back on all the crazy things I did and risks I took it blows my mind. Its just luck or fate that I didn't wind up as a statistic. In a lot of the cases posted here I can relate to most of them. Girl goes out driving late at night to a party? Been there, done that. Girl goes out for a hookup? Been there, done that. List goes on.

I also hate flying yet I have to do it. There's just something unnatural about being thousands of feet in the air like that. It's a loss of control. My life is in that pilot's hands and the mechanics...none of whom I know. I cant look out the window. It's not a fear of heights. I can ride huge roller coasters no problem. I have to drink to be able to go through with it.

I had a mental break in 2016 on a business trip to Philly. I was contemplating suicide. I don't ever want to feel like that again. I now understand how people feel right before they do it and its scary. I remember driving from my hotel and I felt like I was in a Twilight Zone episode. I wanted the plane to crash. Nothing was real...or it was too real. A moment of clarity where I understood we're all nothing. I'm so glad I wasn't home when I went through this because I likely would've blown my head off or hung myself.

I also never want to go to Philly again.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:28 pm

What scares me about death is its permanent. I have no idea if the universe lasts forever but I do know its got billions of years. That's a long time. Eternity cant truly be comprehended.

On the other hand, we're not supposed to fear it. Its as natural as being born.

We've all been dead before anyways. We were dead for the billions of years before we were born.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:48 am

TracyB wrote:

what kind of thoughts do you have when u read about death?
I'm afraid of dying.

When I look back on all the crazy things I did and risks I took it blows my mind. Its just luck or fate that I didn't wind up as a statistic. In a lot of the cases posted here I can relate to most of them. Girl goes out driving late at night to a party? Been there, done that. Girl goes out for a hookup? Been there, done that. List goes on.

I also hate flying yet I have to do it. There's just something unnatural about being thousands of feet in the air like that. It's a loss of control. My life is in that pilot's hands and the mechanics...none of whom I know. I cant look out the window. It's not a fear of heights. I can ride huge roller coasters no problem. I have to drink to be able to go through with it.

I had a mental break in 2016 on a business trip to Philly. I was contemplating suicide. I don't ever want to feel like that again. I now understand how people feel right before they do it and its scary. I remember driving from my hotel and I felt like I was in a Twilight Zone episode. I wanted the plane to crash. Nothing was real...or it was too real. A moment of clarity where I understood we're all nothing. I'm so glad I wasn't home when I went through this because I likely would've blown my head off or hung myself.

I also never want to go to Philly again.

philly has a lot of murderers, and bad weather lol. but yeah doesn't sound like a good place for you.

btw i've seen twilight zone though i prefer outer limits. at least some episodes liek the time travel ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:49 am

TracyB wrote:What scares me about death is its permanent. I have no idea if the universe lasts forever but I do know its got billions of years. That's a long time. Eternity cant truly be comprehended.

On the other hand, we're not supposed to fear it. Its as natural as being born.

We've all been dead before anyways. We were dead for the billions of years before we were born.

yes that's correct it is apparently eternal or billions of years. yeah we had no concsciousness. if you follow the paranormal there are stories of reincarnation

what about religion? christianity promises eternal life in heaven with jesus and the angels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum