Random thoughts on 'white flowers'

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: Random thoughts on 'white flowers'

Post by redpill on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:44 pm

I'm not a snowflake drowning in faux outrage. No reason to censor yourself when it comes to posting about cases. Obviously I'm interested in crime. I've read and researched some bat shit crazy crimes over the years.

ok, but since a lot of the murders i've seen involve young white females like yourself, doesn't that somehow effect u? i've seen anti-rape feminists activists on college campus and believe me, it's not pretty.

I really need to catch up on Paula Zahn seasons. It used to be one of my favorite shows.

if you go through my blog, before you ever arrived i talked about some of the episodes i personally seen. sadly a lot of those episodes involve women being raped or robbed, then murdered.

Off the top of my head...

Yogurt Shop murders
Melissa Witt
Richard Evonitz(serial killer in VA)
Dean Corll(The Candy Man)
Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka
Kortne Stouffer
Jody Lynn Brant

I've seen some of these cases on TV, including Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka.
Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka went around abducting and raping and murdering teen girls. Suspect

ID had Dean Corll(The Candy Man) documentary but as it involved man boy homosexuality, i didn't finish watching it. I do think though i could have been lured with candy and murdered by a Dean Corrl type.

for the most part i prefer to watch these cases on TV as a documentary, a recent documentary for example i've seen include the long island serial killer and the colonial parkway murders which happen not too far from virginia (Connecticut)

i'm not aware of documentary on Yogurt Shop murders and Melissa Witt. for the most part the documentaries on ID focus on *solved* cases.

I might start again. I understand you're busy this weekend with six flags and i won't be hearing from you until monday?

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:09 am

We're skipping it this week. Neither one of us feel like making the trek to Magic Mountain.

There's an upcoming documentary about Melissa Witt.

The Corll case is fascinating. You shouldn't let the fact he was a homosexual cause you to not finish it. There are many unanswered questions in that story.

Have you watched the Flatliners remake yet? Just finished it. Wasn't impressed.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:31 pm

There's an upcoming documentary about Melissa Witt.

what's the name of the documentary?

The Corll case is fascinating. You shouldn't let the fact he was a homosexual cause you to not finish it. There are many unanswered questions in that story.

i don't mind girl on girl Wink

the ID channel had 2 different episodes one was deadly women, on Erin Everett, Tory Minnick
lesbian murders her lesbian or ex-lesbian out of jealousy

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:56 pm

Uneven Ground- The Melissa Witt story

http://whokilledmissywitt.com/

They're really pushing the angle she was killed by some serial killer which I don't agree with. I'm looking forward to it anyways.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:13 pm

TracyB wrote:Uneven Ground- The Melissa Witt story

http://whokilledmissywitt.com/

They're really pushing the angle she was killed by some serial killer which I don't agree with. I'm looking forward to it anyways.

thanks i've never heard of this case before. does show how dangerous the world can be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum