Random thoughts on 'white flowers'

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Random thoughts on 'white flowers'

Post by TracyB on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:34 am

I don't think its romantic. I think its incredibly sad.

generally speaking, the guys you date in high school don't love you. Yes they'll tell you they love you but its sweet nothings. They'll say anything to get in your pants. That's what its all about.

Cortnee's ex is a perfect example. He's lined him up another girl before Cortnee was even in the ground.

That's not love. There's nothing romantic about it. A girl threw her life away over a guy just using her for sex.

She was naive. Clueless. I guarantee if she would've known he would move on so quickly, she never hangs herself. In her mind she was likely imagining him sobbing and going through a nightmare which ruins his high school years. The exact opposite happened. He had a great high school experience. Instead of one beautiful girlfriend, he had at least two. He also has a killer story to tell future girlfriends.

Both of these girls(Cortnee and Hannah) should've took a timeout and refocused their energy on athletics.

u've never been bi-curious? ive been to college and yeah a lot of non-religious liberal or leftwing girls tell me they are bi-curious or simply bi.
Curious? Yes. Having said that, most of these bi girls aren't truly bi. Its because homosexuality and other sexual proclivities have become trendy.

Lets say foot fetish becomes trendy at some point. Instead of a minority of guys wanting to suck your toes, a bunch of them will be doing it.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:40 am

TracyB wrote:I don't think its romantic. I think its incredibly sad.

generally speaking, the guys you date in high school don't love you. Yes they'll tell you they love you but its sweet nothings. They'll say anything to get in your pants. That's what its all about.

Cortnee's ex is a perfect example. He's lined him up another girl before Cortnee was even in the ground.

That's not love. There's nothing romantic about it. A girl threw her life away over a guy just using her for sex.

She was naive. Clueless. I guarantee if she would've known he would move on so quickly, she never hangs herself. In her mind she was likely imagining him sobbing and going through a nightmare which ruins his high school years. The exact opposite happened. He had a great high school experience. Instead of one beautiful girlfriend, he had at least two. He also has a killer story to tell future girlfriends.

Both of these girls(Cortnee and Hannah) should've took a timeout and refocused their energy on athletics.

Courtnee and Hannah are the romantics. wanting to make love, first love mean so much. in this day and age. in both girls mind they met their prince charming. ever watch disney cartoons? it's like that.

TracyB wrote:
Curious? Yes. Having said that, most of these bi girls aren't truly bi. Its because homosexuality and other sexual proclivities have become trendy.

Lets say foot fetish becomes trendy at some point. Instead of a minority of guys wanting to suck your toes, a bunch of them will be doing it.

i can only go by what girls tell me. so if youre curious do you consider yourself bi?

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:22 am

Courtnee and Hannah are the romantics. wanting to make love, first love mean so much. in this day and age. in both girls mind they met their prince charming. ever watch disney cartoons? it's like that.
Yeah I know what you meant.

Let me put it this way...

Anyone who would off themselves at the hint of a breakup is too young and immature to be in a relationship in the first place. They don't really know or understand the give and take of relationships, the nuances, etc.

I'd even question if they truly understand what love is.

Didn't love their boyfriend as you wouldn't put them through that. How about their parents? Willing to destroy your parents lives over your "love" of some guy? How about your siblings? Their lives have been forever altered.

They're mentally ill even if they're not showing any outward signs. The suicide itself is the sign.

Teen relationships are very superficial. There is usually a cycle of breakups. Some even break up and get back together more than once a day. Some even get off on this aspect of relationships...they feed off the drama.

Not Cortnee and Hannah. Walk away from them...even temporarily....their world crumbles. A funeral has to be planned. A family has to be destroyed.

Something is terribly wrong in these cases.

so if youre curious do you consider yourself bi?
No. Other than kissing a couple girls in casual situations(while intoxicated), I never acted on it.

Technically we're all curious at some point in our youth. Most never act on it though as its not some strong desire.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:02 am

Yeah I know what you meant.

Let me put it this way...

Anyone who would off themselves at the hint of a breakup is too young and immature to be in a relationship in the first place. They don't really know or understand the give and take of relationships, the nuances, etc.

I'd even question if they truly understand what love is.

Didn't love their boyfriend as you wouldn't put them through that. How about their parents? Willing to destroy your parents lives over your "love" of some guy? How about your siblings? Their lives have been forever altered.

They're mentally ill even if they're not showing any outward signs. The suicide itself is the sign.

Teen relationships are very superficial. There is usually a cycle of breakups. Some even break up and get back together more than once a day. Some even get off on this aspect of relationships...they feed off the drama.

Not Cortnee and Hannah. Walk away from them...even temporarily....their world crumbles. A funeral has to be planned. A family has to be destroyed.

Something is terribly wrong in these cases.

in India and other cultures it was common for wife to commit suicide after her husband dies, by throwing herself into the funeral pyre.

it was seen in that culture as a kind of loving thing, to love your spouse you can't live on and want to be with them in the next life.

on the flipside, what if they boyfriends stayed loyal. perhaps they would have gotten married and started a family. could have been a lifelong love and marriage.

overall suicide for this reason is seemingly extremely uncommon, at least in the USA. Hannah and Cournee are the only 2 examples i know of this suicide thus far.

No. Other than kissing a couple girls in casual situations(while intoxicated), I never acted on it.

in the recent news was a woman who pretended to be a man on personal online dating to get women to fall in love with her. what i dont understand is why didn't she simply contact bi's and lesbians. no charade.

re: Chelsea Michelle Rowe 17

so she was killed by a motocycle ride? at the tender age of 17 right?

re: Brieana Ahearn 18

is actually on my older list. it shows if you lose control and cross center lane just 1, u can get struck and die instantly. just 1 error like that and u die

re Courie Kae Cox 12

how was she shot accidentally?

i'm kinda nervous about being shot myself now, "accidentally" or through richets as in Buckeye Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:54 am

re: Chelsea Michelle Rowe 17

so she was killed by a motocycle ride? at the tender age of 17 right?
I tried finding the old article about her accident that had tons of comments from people who knew her but its gone. Had I known I would ever post about the case again I would've saved it.

It was a minor scandal in that town. The fact she was a beauty queen probably helped fuel the fire.

Gossip went into overdrive. Some claimed she was having a fling with him and she went to party with him that night. They were drinking.

She should've lived by one of my golden rules...

Don't fuck your friends boyfriends. period. NOTHING good comes from it.

She'd be alive had she taken the same stance.

re Courie Kae Cox 12

how was she shot accidentally?
I don't know. I couldn't find any details.

I hope they fully investigate these accidental shootings. I remember one a couple years ago where a teen girl was accidentally shot by her father or stepfather while hunting and it stunk to high heaven.

Family members of 13-year-old Sarah Ullmann confirmed to 17 News she passed away this week after committing suicide. Ullmann went to Rosedale Middle School and loved cheerleading, karate, and singing. But her older sister says bullying pushed Sarah over the edge.

I really wish someone would fund major studies on bullying/bullycide and figure out what is going on and what makes certain girls more susceptible to it. The phenomenon isn't fully understood.

It used to be only the "loser" types that would get bullied. This isn't true anymore. We live in a world where cheerleader and athletic types are being bullied. There are also cases where a girl will get bullied, move across the country, and she gets bullied there too.

Manitoski died in her sleep while on a trip with Georges P. Vanier Secondary School. Other students found her unresponsive on the morning of March 18, 2017
These types of cases are really sad. There's nothing that can be done. It really shows the randomness of life.

Tony Parker Alabama dad shoots son, daughter, self in triple murder suicide

THis needs further study too. Its reaching epidemic levels.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:15 am

She should've lived by one of my golden rules...

my rule is motocycles, and biccyles are high-risk for death.  pale at least a car offers some protection

if you scroll one of the deaths was a MEDICAL DOCTOR on a bicycle. they didn't show her body, but they showed the bicycle, flat as a panckate and totally mangled. seeing that i'm like yikes. and all those years in medical school and it all goes poof. bicycle vs car = pancake

I don't know. I couldn't find any details.

I hope they fully investigate these accidental shootings. I remember one a couple years ago where a teen girl was accidentally shot by her father or stepfather while hunting and it stunk to high heaven.

also in news

Indiana girl, 8, dies after being shot in eye with BB gun by younger ...
www.foxnews.com/us/.../indiana-girl-8-dies-after-being-shot-in-eye-with-bb-gun.html
Jan 9, 2018 - An eight-year-old girl died after being shot in the eye with a BB gun at her home in Indiana. ... An 8-year-old Indiana girl has died after she was shot in the eye with a BB gun by a y

no picture of victim so i've not posted it. but this was an accidental shooting, a bb gun, directly into the eye, in her home.

I really wish someone would fund major studies on bullying/bullycide and figure out what is going on and what makes certain girls more susceptible to it. The phenomenon isn't fully understood.

australian news is still discussing this regarding the Amy everett suicide, both Amy and sarah, 14 and 13, committed suicide in jan 2018 affraid

my view is a certain % of population enjoy inflicting pain and hate and contempt, all societys have them. bullies psycopaths etc.

how nice the world would be if they were all aborted

These types of cases are really sad. There's nothing that can be done. It really shows the randomness of life.

i'm heading off to bed and sleep after i'm done replying to u pale pale pale  i found actually several examples in my older thread. affraid

crazy there are 80 year olds with all kinds of health problems who live another 15 years, and then this girl dies at 15 in her sleep

there was a children prayer where if you die in your sleep

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
If I should die before I 'wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take.

i guess death during sleep is much more common. i saw a documentary that a woman learned this prayer as a girl and has been religiously christian.

sure enough death during sleep happens.

now i'm heading off to sleep perhaps i wont wake up tomorrow?  affraid

can u imagine say a parent sibling or child not waking up, and they had died in their sleep?

THis needs further study too. Its reaching epidemic levels.

i had no idea how common they were.

the news articles state they can find no motive for this.

one early story i heard about this  Ronald (Butch) DeFeo Jr. which inspired the amyitylle horror

Ronald (Butch) DeFeo Jr. said the devil and his demons were haunting him, hearing voices from demons

Ronald DeFeo Jr. leaves Suffolk County district court after a hearing on Nov. 15, 1974, one day after he killed his parents and four siblings in their home in Amityville, L.I. (Richard Drew/AP)

Ronald (Butch) DeFeo Jr. used a high-powered rifle to kill his family 40 years ago — and in the process gave birth to the ultimate haunted house story.

We all know it today as “The Amityville Horror.”

It has been told over and over, in everything from best-selling books, blockbuster movies and endless sequels to an animated parody on the Simpsons. People mostly remember the wild tales of slime oozing through walls, flying devil pigs with glow-in-the-dark red eyes, swarms of flies in winter, and all kinds of winds, stenches and sounds that could only come straight from hell.

John DeFeo, 9, was killed by his brother, Ronald (Butch) DeFeo Jr., who also murdered their parents and three other siblings.
1 | 4 John DeFeo, 9, was killed by his brother, Ronald (Butch) DeFeo Jr., who also murdered their parents and three other siblings.

But in the fall of 1974, the 4,000-square-foot Dutch Colonial house at 112 Ocean Ave. in Amityville, L.I., was nothing special. The DeFeo clan that had lived there since the mid-’60s was also nothing special, a typical suburban family. The patriarch, Ronald DeFeo Sr., 43, made a nice living as a car dealer, supporting his wife, Louise Marie, 42, and five children — Ronald Jr., 23, known as Butch; Dawn, 18; Allison, 13; Marc, 12, and John, 9. The elder DeFeo had a reputation for having a violent temper and he and his oldest son were in constant conflict.

By the time he was in his teens, Butch was a chronic troublemaker, a hotheaded dropout on drugs. He could not hold a job, even one that his father gave him at the family-run Buick dealership. A few weeks before the murders, the troubled youth and a buddy had even tried to rob a dealership belonging to DeFeo’s grandfather.

The story inspired 'The Amityville Horror.'
The story inspired 'The Amityville Horror.'

Around 6 p.m. on Nov. 14, Butch burst into a neighborhood watering hole and screamed “Somebody shot my mother and father.”

The bartender and a few regulars rushed to the house to investigate. The only sign of life was the family sheepdog, Shaggy, barking wildly. They found the elder DeFeo and Louise, in bed, two bullets in the back of each head. The four younger DeFeo children had also been shot. All were face down. There was no sign of a struggle.

Sympathies were initially with the distraught young man who had lost his family. But within two days he was being led away in handcuffs. During a 20-hour interrogation he confessed, describing how he walked through the house, methodically shooting each of his victims.
This was the scene on Nov. 14, 1974, in Amityville at the house where the six bodies of the DeFeo family were found slain. (RED/Ap)

No motive was offered, but prosecutors suggested DeFeo wanted to get his hands on family money. DeFeo, however, insisted: “The voices in the house made me do it.”

as a fan of the paranormal it's something i've looked into

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:20 am

I've researched the Amityville murders and I think its more interesting than the supposed haunting.

I don't believe the supernatural angle. He wanted to get off on insanity...and sadly this planted the seed for the haunting a few years later when that family got deep in debt and wanted out.

He told several stories and we'll never know the truth. One of his lawyers thought he might have been on to something when he told the story of the sister having involvement, which I agree with by the way.

I think it was over life insurance and something went wrong so he killed her too. She had gunshot residue and I don't buy the innocent explanation for it. None of the other victims were found with it.

the news articles state they can find no motive for this.
I read an article and he killed them when they came over to bring him groceries.

Pure evil.

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
If I should die before I 'wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Nightmare on Elm Street.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:24 pm

not a white flower but in the main cnn news

US hockey GM dies unexpectedly at Colorado Springs home

Longtime USA Hockey executive and U.S. Olympic men's hockey general manager Jim Johannson died unexpectedly Sunday at age 53, shocking the sport less than three weeks before the start of the Pyeongchang Games.

Johannson died in his sleep at his home in Colorado Springs, according to USA Hockey. His death came in the midst of the most high-profile role in his career: putting together the U.S. men's Olympic hockey team without NHL players going to South Korea, a position he relished after doing so at several world junior and world championships.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-hockey-gm-dies-unexpectedly-colorado-springs-home-171734122.html

another sleep death. at least no pain. and age 53. just in the news today

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:17 pm

re Amityville

yes after his claims another family moved in.

would u live in that house? personally i wouldn't. kinda creepy to me. pale

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:25 am

I wouldn't live there but I'd spend the night.

I've spent the night in the Viscilla house where the ax murders took place. Its not as high profile as Amityville but it was pretty creepy.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:35 pm

TracyB wrote:I wouldn't live there but I'd spend the night.

I've spent the night in the Viscilla house where the ax murders took place. Its not as high profile as Amityville but it was pretty creepy.

i know about the villisca axe murders, how the killer could axe them in their beds in that small house without waking anyone up is beyond my comprehension.

did u have any creepy experiences?

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:46 am

Nothing supernatural and I hate how they use that angle to help promote it.

I'm gonna be honest...it was an inappropriate trip to take my cousins on. They were 7 and 12. They wanted to go so when the birthday came, it was a surprise.

What scared me was the deathly silence. The pitch blackness didn't help either. They got really scared a few times throughout the night and swore they weren't going to bed but finally fell asleep. That's when the silence started getting to me.

If I ever take another trip like that again, I'm bringing a guy along. It was just the three of us.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:49 am

i just updated my thread with this death

Madalyn Gracie Griffin 14

Madalyn "Gracie" Griffin and her two friends sneaked out of a house during a sleepover on Sunday just moments before a fatal crash claimed Griffin's life, Vidor Police Chief Rod Carroll said Monday. Griffin, 14, of Mauriceville, was killed in a one-vehicle crash on Wexford Drive, near North Main in Vidor, when she was ejected from a pickup driven by a 13-year-old girl, Carroll said.

this story reminds me of tracyb's story history repeats itself, from girl who committed suicide after being dumped to this girl who snuck out of house and drove a pickup and crashed and died

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:50 am

TracyB wrote:Nothing supernatural and I hate how they use that angle to help promote it.

I'm gonna be honest...it was an inappropriate trip to take my cousins on. They were 7 and 12. They wanted to go so when the birthday came, it was a surprise.

What scared me was the deathly silence. The pitch blackness didn't help either. They got really scared a few times throughout the night and swore they weren't going to bed but finally fell asleep. That's when the silence started getting to me.

If I ever take another trip like that again, I'm bringing a guy along. It was just the three of us.

i guess u could bring me along ... not LOL.
but if ghosts do exist it might mean there is life after death.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:10 am

Yeah I just saw that thread. That case is horrible. So much stupidity. A 13 year old driving and probably playing with a cell phone. That wreck looks awful. God only knows how fast they were going.

Bethany Becker, 19 of Corcoran, Minnesota, died after a ski accident

here's where she went wrong...

The teenager, who was a novice skiier, was finishing a run on an advanced slope

It also happened at 5:30 pm. Its getting dark. She shouldn't have been on that run.

One other thing...

When Becker hit the tree, she was reportedly not wearing a helmet,

LIke the saying goes....

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Gabbie wandered into her mother’s room, complaining about “girl drama,” and that the texts and social media messages had been “particularly heavy” that day.
TURN THAT PHONE OFF!!

What's the matter with people?

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:18 am

TracyB wrote:Yeah I just saw that thread. That case is horrible. So much stupidity. A 13 year old driving and probably playing with a cell phone. That wreck looks awful. God only knows how fast they were going.

true, but she was only 14. this is basically a reincarnation of one of the deaths u mentioned.
i wanted to sneak out and drive the family car myself.
i'm sure it happens a lot, and we only hear of it when death happens

here's where she went wrong...

It also happened at 5:30 pm. Its getting dark. She shouldn't have been on that run.

One other thing...

When Becker hit the tree, she was reportedly not wearing a helmet,

LIke the saying goes....

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

i agree about the helmet, but some of the other ski deaths they were wearing helmets and still crashed into a tree or fence and died.

so do u go skiing? how would you stay safe and alive?

Gabbie wandered into her mother’s room, complaining about “girl drama,” and that the texts and social media messages had been “particularly heavy” that day.
TURN THAT PHONE OFF!!

What's the matter with people?

[/quote]

police actualy arrested 2 12 year olds for gabbies suicide. does not state if male or female.

that's 4 suicides in the month of jan for white flowers. wow affraid must be some record

ever go through my older thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:41 pm

Yeah I've browsed through some of the older threads.

I've been skiing twice but it was more about just hanging out with friends and socializing than it was the skiing. There were a lot of people there that weren't actually skiing. More interested in drinking.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:27 pm

TracyB wrote:Yeah I've browsed through some of the older threads.

I've been skiing twice but it was more about just hanging out with friends and socializing than it was the skiing. There were a lot of people there that weren't actually skiing. More interested in drinking.

i think i wanna ski on a safe treeless fenceless slope lol.

btw in the news

re suicide of girl in florida

A police report states that one of the suspects told an investigator that she had started rumors about Green in person, and online.

“Her actions consisted of starting rumors of the victim having sexually transmitted diseases, vulgar name-calling … and threats to ‘expose’ personal and sensitive details of the victim’s life,” the police report said.

The other suspect, a boy, told police he video-chatted with Green after she told him she had attempted to hang herself and had marks on her neck, according to the report.

“(He) responded by saying something to the effect of, ‘If you’re going to do it, just do it,’ and ended the call,” police wrote. “He immediately regretted that statement, and began calling and text-messaging her, but did not receive a response.”

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:58 am

“(He) responded by saying something to the effect of, ‘If you’re going to do it, just do it,’ and ended the call,” police wrote. “He immediately regretted that statement, and began calling and text-messaging her, but did not receive a response.”

What a piece of trash. When someone confides in you about something of that magnitude, they're looking for support, not ridicule or a fucking dare.

Our society really is devolving.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:49 am

TracyB wrote:

What a piece of trash. When someone confides in you about something of that magnitude, they're looking for support, not ridicule or a fucking dare.

Our society really is devolving.

yeah, but the primary instigator

“Her actions consisted of starting rumors of the victim having sexually transmitted diseases, vulgar name-calling … and threats to ‘expose’ personal and sensitive details of the victim’s life,” the police report said.

girl on girl bullying

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:19 pm

who washes their car at 3am?

Drug users.

People on drugs(especially young like they were) will do crazy things at odd hours.

One time senior year of high school a friend and I went to hang out with a couple guys. They were early 20s and using meth. One of them had the bright idea for us to go to the river and use their canoe. It was almost 2 am and freezing outside. I was dead set against it and vocal in my displeasure. The other guy took the hint, took the guy in the other room for a few minutes, came out and all was forgotten. he was smart enough to know they were on the verge of losing us with that moronic idea and told him to shut up.

That story you posted is incredibly sad. It's also confusing...as many similar situations are. It really shows how domestic disputes can happen in the blink of an eye and innocent people get caught up in it within seconds.

The saddest is that couple who pulled up right behind them as it started. There was no reason to take them out. He planned on killing himself anyways and had already murdered his target.

He was obsessed with her. She knew this. She should've eased up on the going out temporarily. That is what triggers the stalker types. They see you with another guy...immediately know you're having sex....and you're in danger. If she was going to mess with any guys(husband or not), it should've been to send them to that guy's house for a reality check.

Don't play around with disturbed individuals....even if you don't perceive them as a threat.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:48 pm

based on this news

28-year-old Timothy Smith

Pennsylvania State Police said 28-year-old Timothy Smith shot and killed two men and two women just before 3 a.m. at the car wash on Indian Creek Valley Road in Melcroft.Smith is on life support and is not expected to survive, police said. He sustained what investigators believe to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

Chelsie Cline’s sister, Sierra Kolarik, said Chelsie had briefly been involved with Smith and broke things off months ago. Kolarik told Channel 11 News that Smith would still do things for her, such as bringing her flowers when she was sick.

“He would leave her stuff on her car. She'd get done with work and she'd come out and there would be a case of beer on her hood or scratch-off tickets or anything. If he found out she was sick, he'd bring her flowers,” Kolarik said.
Cortney Snyder was a mother to a 4-year-old boy. A friend said she would do anything for anyone and worked at Living Treasures Animal Park.

Investigators said Smith used a semi-automatic rifle and a handgun in the shooting.

According to police, Smith arrived at the scene earlier in a red Toyota Tacoma and parked on the side of the car wash. Police said Smith wore a body armor carrier and had several magazines of ammo
Police said the victims arrived in two separate vehicles: Porterfield and Chelsie Cline in a silver Dodge, and Snyder and Seth Cline in a green pickup truck.

Porterfield and Chelsie Cline were killed inside their vehicle while near the side of the car wash, officials said. Snyder and Seth Cline were also shot and killed in their vehicle.

“That’s crazy. This happens in Pittsburgh, not here,” Dick Kalp, who lives behind a nearby convenience store and called police, said. “This is a quiet place usually.”

One woman took cover in the back seat of the pickup truck and avoided being shot, police said. She suffered minor injuries from broken glass.

A memorial has been started outside the car wash as family, friends and the community come to grips with the tragedy.
http://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/family-members-small-community-in-shock-after-4-killed-in-shooting/690497960

the news report doesn't mention any drug use.

still, getting your car washed at 3am is um different

and not just the first couple, but a second couple. no mention of any relation between the two.

how would 28-year-old Timothy Smith even know she's at the car was at 3am, unless he was actively following them at 3am in the morning

apparently the second couple were bystanders.

this shows your car offers zero protection against gun shots. i'd rather have a bullet proof car than a fast car

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:02 am

A 16-year-old Lake High School cheerleader and gymnast was killed Tuesday morning in an accident on her way to school, the Stark County Sheriff’s Office said.

These 'killed on the way to school' stories are so sad. Wake up, shower, put on makeup, etc. then head out for school and.....fade to black.

Judging by the damage to her vehicle, she would've walked away from the accident if she had been wearing her seat belt. The seat belt would've prevented her from going towards the impact. Terrible.

She was about to graduate high school. Would've been in her sophomore year in college when turning 18. She must have started school a year younger than most.

https://twitter.com/maciebehringer?lang=en

http://vsco.co/maciebehringer/images/1

She has accounts across all social media platforms. God there's too many. How do teens keep track of all this crap? I thought I had it bad in high school and college with this stuff. God I HATE askfm. I'll never understand how it got so trendy. Same with that vine crap.

Her twitter page is sad. Like with laura, she has no idea what's coming.

She was very popular. She got a lot of happy birthday tweets last year. She was in a nice sized clique....

https://twitter.com/MacieBehringer/status/801791932779417601

On her instagram page she's got 1893 followers but only 42 posts. That doesn't really compute. Unknown teens usually only get followers like that if they're very active...and she has it set to private. I think her account has been cleaned up....if not by herself than right after she died. This happens in a lot of teen deaths. Family knows many people will check it and they don't want their kids having a certain image.

I saw on her askfm page mention liking beer....and it was from 2 years ago. Goes to parties every weekend. Not judging...I drank as a teen...but if you're drinking at 14, you're a little wild.

I also saw she loved volleyball. I played volleyball in high school too.  She's into horror movies too....we would've been friends in high school.

She seems like a sweetie. I can relate to her. We had many of the same interests.  What a tragedy.

edit

Supt. Kevin Tobin said Behringer was a junior but was going to graduate early with the senior class.

What a shame. I think I know what happened.....she was in a clique with senior girls and worked her ass off to graduate with them so she could go to college with them.

That is so sad.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:36 am

TracyB wrote:
A 16-year-old Lake High School cheerleader and gymnast was killed Tuesday morning in an accident on her way to school, the Stark County Sheriff’s Office said.

These 'killed on the way to school' stories are so sad. Wake up, shower, put on makeup, etc. then head out for school and.....fade to black.

Judging by the damage to her vehicle, she would've walked away from the accident if she had been wearing her seat belt. The seat belt would've prevented her from going towards the impact. Terrible.

She was about to graduate high school. Would've been in her sophomore year in college when turning 18. She must have started school a year younger than most.

https://twitter.com/maciebehringer?lang=en

http://vsco.co/maciebehringer/images/1

She has accounts across all social media platforms. God there's too many. How do teens keep track of all this crap? I thought I had it bad in high school and college with this stuff. God I HATE askfm. I'll never understand how it got so trendy. Same with that vine crap.

Her twitter page is sad. Like with laura, she has no idea what's coming.

She was very popular. She got a lot of happy birthday tweets last year. She was in a nice sized clique....

https://twitter.com/MacieBehringer/status/801791932779417601

On her instagram page she's got 1893 followers but only 42 posts. That doesn't really compute. Unknown teens usually only get followers like that if they're very active...and she has it set to private. I think her account has been cleaned up....if not by herself than right after she died. This happens in a lot of teen deaths. Family knows many people will check it and they don't want their kids having a certain image.

I saw on her askfm page mention liking beer....and it was from 2 years ago. Goes to parties every weekend. Not judging...I drank as a teen...but if you're drinking at 14, you're a little wild.

I also saw she loved volleyball. I played volleyball in high school too.  She's into horror movies too....we would've been friends in high school.

She seems like a sweetie. I can relate to her. We had many of the same interests.  What a tragedy.

edit

Supt. Kevin Tobin said Behringer was a junior but was going to graduate early with the senior class.

What a shame. I think I know what happened.....she was in a clique with senior girls and worked her ass off to graduate with them so she could go to college with them.

That is so sad.

On my older thread there's another girl named Macie, she actually grew up with a silver spoon her dad successful real estate but killed her and himself.

sometimes i think home schooling is better and this is one reason why. the other reason is bullying.

yeah her death is amazes me, one minute alive next minute dead. from car accident 8am

your two entries

Caroline Found 17

and

Kaylee Rabun 16

and

Samantha Wopat 19

all hot. good contributions i've never heard of them.

i guess i can come to terms with death knowing that even hot girls sometimes die

so you played volleyball? i don't suppose you are tall and slender then Smile
my fav sport is tennis myself.

any idea why Samantha Wopat 19 would commit suicide?

this is stanford univ?

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:35 pm

so you played volleyball? i don't suppose you are tall and slender then

5'7 121

I had more muscle tone at the time obviously. I was actually pretty good. Not as good as I thought though. You need every advantage at varsity and beyond. Too many girls were taller and that made all the difference. You'd think a few inches wouldn't mean shit but it means everything. I quit junior year and stuck to soccer.

I had fun though. Funny thing though....at 15-16 I had pipe dreams of a scholarship. Only the elite get athletic scholarships.

any idea why Samantha Wopat 19 would commit suicide?

this is stanford univ?
Yep Stanford...and I have no idea. Might toss her in the category with Kathryn Stascavage and Kaitlyn Nicole Elkins....they're so high functioning that instead of a sign they have their shit together, they're waving a red flag for help.

That's a scary thought.

Her sister was also on the volleyball team.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum