The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cina Wong, and the question forumsforjustice Tricia Griffith has never asked

Go down

Cina Wong, and the question forumsforjustice Tricia Griffith has never asked Empty Cina Wong, and the question forumsforjustice Tricia Griffith has never asked

Post by redpill Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:43 pm

i'm writing this on  Sun Jan 14, 2018

Tricia Griffith has been following Jonbenet Ramsey case for quite some time, one of her petitions is dated 2004

Cina Wong, and the question forumsforjustice Tricia Griffith has never asked 08282010
Cina Wong, and the question forumsforjustice Tricia Griffith has never asked Tricia10

this is her claim on her thread

Day 12 The Ransom Note/The 12 Days of JonBenet

Here we are day 12. Tonight is the CBS special we have been waiting for but until then let's discuss the most important piece of evidence in this case. In my opinion anyway and that is the Ransom Note.

In my opinion, Patsy wrote the note to throw off law enforcement. It's ironic that just the opposite happened. Patsy left us with the one piece of evidence that points directly to her.

For the examination of the note let's turn to Cina Wong

Cina Wong is a Board Certified Forensic Handwriting Expert and Court Qualified Document Examiner.

Cina got involved in the JonBenet Ramsey case when a journalist named Chris Wolf sued John Ramsey and Patsy Ramsey, arguing that a book they wrote titled "A Death of Innocence" wrongfully accused him of killing JonBenet.

Cina was hired to do work for Wolf’s civil suit.

Below is information provided by Cina herself. I have no links to back up what she is saying but Cina Wong is a well respected professional in her field. I have every reason to believe she is 100 percent truthful.

Her analysis concluded that it was "highly probable" that Patsy Ramsey wrote the ransom note. She said there are over 243 points of similarity between a sample of Patsy Ramsey's writings and the ransom notes.
'
"There are so many unique similarities between both writings."

Through the process of discovery in the civil litigation, Cina was able to access over 100 exemplars (samples) of Patsy Ramsey’s handwriting which she used to compare to the ransom note.

Cina has compiled an incredible array of charts outlining the similarities between the Patsy Ramsey’s exemplars and the ransom note. Her compilation is the most extensive of any analyst associated with the case.

Interestingly, Cina was also able to review a report by one of the experts hired by the Ramseys. In his report, the Ramsey expert included what he dubbed the “master pattern” of the ransom note writer.

What he didn’t know is that Cina was able to take every part of his “master pattern” and match it to Patsy Ramsey. This is truly explosive information and part of that is revealed here for the first time.

Many have said it is the most important piece of evidence in the case, a vital piece of physical evidence which cannot be ignored.

Below is the classic exchange between Larry King, Steve Thomas, and John and Patsy Ramsey.

THOMAS: My theory is quite simple: Whoever authored the ransom note killed the child, absent some great conspiracy, that they think this intruder came into the house.

KING: So you agree that whoever authored the ransom note probably killed the child?

J. RAMSEY: I agree.

P. RAMSEY: I would agree with that.

KING: Your contention is she wrote the note. What do you base that on?

THOMAS: I do. I do. I base that on questioned document examiners. By the time I left the Boulder Police Department June of 1998, Patsy, out of 73 suspects whose handwriting had been looked at, you were the only one who showed evidence to suggest authorship.
Steve Thomas interview, Larry King Live
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0005/31/lkl.00.html

Cina was featured in the three-part Investigation Discovery series, “JonBenét: An American Murder Mystery.”
Her segment can be seen starting at 24:10

Finally, attached is a brief example of Cina Wong's work on the ransom note. The similarities are beyond question.

This is one part of a multi-page effort by the Ramsey document examiner's "Master Pattern" to show the unique characteristics in the ransom note that could only belong to the writer.

In the red circles, Cina takes Patsy's exemplars and shows for that particular letter that Patsy has those characteristics. In other words, Ramsey doc examiner says those letters are not unique to Patsy but only to the writer and Cina blows that observation out of the water. This is only a small sample of Cina's work on the ransom note.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?317196-Day-12-The-Ransom-Note-The-12-Days-of-JonBenet

this is Tricia Griffith

Cina Wong, and the question forumsforjustice Tricia Griffith has never asked 08282010
Cina Wong, and the question forumsforjustice Tricia Griffith has never asked Tricia10

she promotes Cina Wong and her "master pattern" b.s

in all these years, there is a question Tricia Griffith and all her thugs over at forumsforjustice has never asked,

the question is

Is Cina Wong a qualified expert witness under Daubert standard?

closely related questions include:

What is an expert witness?
What is the Daubert standard?
How does Daubert standard apply to the Jonbenet Ramsey investigation?

What are the implications if an so-called expert witness fails Daubert?
What are the implications if an expert witness passes Daubert?

The question we have to ask about Tricia Griffith and forumsforfrauds is

why has Tricia Griffith never raised Daubert in evalauting Cina Wong claims as an "expert witness"?
Why has niether Tricia Griffith nor any RDI poster ever asked if Cina Wong is qualifed under Daubert?

the only conclusion

this is the year 2018 as i type this

this is Tricia Griffith

she has written

here is her petition
tricia griffith wrote:

FFJ Ramsey Case Petition - Presented to Governor Owens of Colorado on April 30, 2004

We encourage everyone who believes in fair and equal justice to sign our petition asking for a special prosecutor in the JonBenet Ramsey case.

When you sign our petition you have to put down a name and a real email. No free email addresses allowed. You will have an option of hiding your email from public view. Your email will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to anyone.

Please take a moment and read the petition below with the link to the petition site. The next post is the official "Press Release". Don't hesitate to notify anyone you know in the media about our cause.

Anyone on the internet has my full permission to take the press release and petition to post elsewhere as long as you post both in their entirety with no changes whatsoever. The link to the petition site must be included.

Thank you.

Tricia Griffith
   Owner, Forums for Justice

Here is the text of the letter presented to Governor Owens.

April 30th 2004

Dear Governor Owens,

On behalf of the over 350 members world wide of Forums for Justice, I thank
you for taking the time to look at our petition concerning the JonBenet
Murder investigation.

Many years ago Author Aldous Huxley said:
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

If Huxley hadn't died in 1963 I would assume he was talking about the JonBenet Ramsey case.

JonBenet Ramsey deserves to have, once and for all, an unbiased team to investigate her murder.

The law is on your side. (Pease v. District Court, 708 P.2d 800 Colo. 1985)
In fact the law dictates that your only choice is to appoint a special prosecutor in the Ramsey case.

Governor Owens, even if the law didn’t require you to take the case away from the obviously biased Mary Keenan you still would have the power to do the right thing.

Common sense dictates that if a prosecutor investigating a case is communicating with and reacting to threats from a civil defense attorney who also happens to represent the only people left under the umbrella of suspicion, this prosecutor must be relieved of the case

Common decency and ethics dictates that if a prosecutor agrees (and so states publicly) with a ruling in a civil trail where the only evidence presented was what the “umbrella” people’s civil attorney presented to the judge, then this prosecutor has thoroughly compromised both herself and the case and she cannot be allowed to EVER prosecute this case if it should come to trial.

I would hope that you felt deep righteous indignation when Mary Keenan hired the one investigator that not only refused to look at the evidence but also prayed with the “umbrella’ people on several occasions. This same detective refused to believe these “good Christians” would have anything to do with this crime and appeared on several television documentaries to advocate for the “umbrella” people. I can only hope that you felt as outraged as others did when it was announced that Lou Smit was hired to help Keenan with the investigation. That is akin to hiring the fox to watch the hen house.

Governor Owens recently the Ramsey’s civil attorney the members of Forums for Justice “insignificant” and “obsessed.” Interesting. When did it become a bad thing to care about a murdered child? The Ramseys asked for help finding the “real killer” of their daughter in their live CNN interview on January 1, 1997. I would have thought his clients would appreciate we are actually doing something.

We are not arrogant people; we do not think we are investigators who are in a position to “find” the killer of their daughter and “solve” this case. We are, however, a formidable group of people from all walks of life. You might even know people who participate in Forums for Justice’s criminal discussion. They just haven’t told you they do. We are neither insignificant nor obsessed. We simply care about a little girl who ended up dead on Christmas night 1996 in the basement of her parents’ home.

We all came together for one reason - to discuss the JonBenet Ramsey murder. We would not know each other otherwise. The members of Forums for Justice.org have chosen to become more active and involved. We will never interfere but we will speak our minds. It’s the least we can do for JonBenet Ramsey.

Please I implore you Governor Owens. Look at the picture on the front of this folder. Don’t you think this sweet girl who never saw her 7th birthday deserves to rest in peace and have her killer behind bars? We do. That’s why we present you with our petition today.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

So many things were done wrong for her. You are the only left who can do something right. Deep down you must know this too.

Please Governor Owens, appoint a special prosecutor in the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation. She deserves nothing less.

Sincerely
Tricia Griffith and the members of Forums for Justice.org

Here is the letter that Cynthia Honssinger recieved from us today.

May 5, 2004

Cynthia S. Honssinger
Chief Counsel to Governor Bill Owens
120 State Capital
Denver, CO 80203

Dear Ms. Honssinger:

On behalf of the members of Forums for Justice.org, I want to thank you for taking the time to meet with our group on April 30. The welcome we received from the people we met in Colorado was positive and quite overwhelming

We understand your time is limited. We would, however, appreciate an update at your earliest convenience on the status of the petition we presented to you last week requesting the appointment of a special prosecutor in the JonBenet Ramsey case.

If the Governor still does not feel compelled to appoint a special prosecutor at this time, I ask to be informed in writing, with a full explanation of the reason(s) for his denial of the request, so that I may correctly communicate the decision to the members of FFJ. My mailing address is at the bottom of the page.

I have enclosed some responses to our meeting from FFJ’s members. One of these is a particularly meaningful and well-reasoned response, written by someone whose career has been in the legal field. I believe you will find it compelling.

On one final note, the DVD I gave you called “Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey” came from a Mr. Darnay Hoffman. He was the attorney for Chris Wolf who sued the Ramseys and lost. The DVD was a product of that lawsuit.

Sincerely,

Tricia Griffith,
Owner Forums for Justice.org
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?3096-FFJ-Ramsey-Case-Petition-Presented-to-Governor-Owens-of-Colorado-on-April-30-2004

this is Tricia Griffith

she has never, not once ever studied

Cina Wong, and the question forumsforjustice Tricia Griffith has never asked 512lzu10
Cina Wong, and the question forumsforjustice Tricia Griffith has never asked 41kvdy10
Cina Wong, and the question forumsforjustice Tricia Griffith has never asked 97814310

if she had, and if she is smart enough to understand it, which i doubt

she would know that no, Cina Wong is not an expert witness and is not qualified under Daubert

the fact none of the RDI posters at Websmear and forumsforjackasses have ever raised this issue goes to show they are all incompetent.

Mary Lacy's decision to exonerate the Ramseys is grounded in Daubert

Tricia Griffith is deceiving the RDI on her forums as to the scientific value of Cina Wong's testimony.

As Obi Wan once said, who's the fool. the fool or the one who follows the fool.

remember this is Tricia Griffith

she has never studied any forensic science of any kind at any time in her life ever. affraid she has zero competence in discussing the forensics as it pertains to Jonbenet Ramsey.

FIY the 2 handwriting experts the Ramseys hired are qualified under Daubert and their testimony is in fact expert witness testimony. Their conclusion Patsy is eliminated under handwriting is scientific expert witness testimony. Cina Wong's claims she has used it against the Ramseys is pure fantasy.

RDI are living in pure fantasy land.

Back to top Go down