4 episodes of People Magazine Investigates S02E06 S02E09- s02e10- S02E11

Go down

4 episodes of People Magazine Investigates S02E06 S02E09- s02e10- S02E11

Post by redpill on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:19 am

Thu Jan 25, 2018

I've seen 4 episodes of People Magazine Investigates,

for the most part i've never heard of these crimes prior to  People Magazine Investigates documentary

People.Magazine.Investigates.S02E06 Murder at Sea

about the murder of Sept 6, 1982 of 8 people on a fishing boat remains unsolved. kinda surprising if it was 1 gunman.

in Craig Alaska, no known motive, one suspect, a former employee was acquitted, whether he was guilty remains unknown

a lot of evidence was burned up

Larry a witness woke up around 2am to sound of popping noises, saw 1 man, and then fell asleep. this 1 man he could not see clearly and was never identified. he held a rifle.

later .22 bullets were recovered.

take home point, a single gunman can easily kill 8 or more people

People Magazine Investigates S02E09

Season 2, Episode 09 – “Blood In the Sand”
In 1984, the body of a 14-year-old girl is discovered on the beach in San Diego, CA and police think it’s related to the murder of another teen. After years of mystery, a clue yields an unbelievable suspect. Is the culprit in the police department?

is about the murder of Claire Huff on Torre Pines beach in California, 2 separate murders

Claire Huff murder morning of Aug 24, 1984 she was originally from Rhodie Island visited her grandparents, snuck out out to beach was murdered

they found 2 semen samples that match to 2 different men, one of the two men actually works in the lab, so there is some questions about contamination by lab worker, an issue raised by RDI on Jonbenet

similar to murder 6 years earlier August 13, 1978 17 year old barbara mantas

personally i think the 2 murders are related. i think the DNA from the lab guy was contamination.

People Magazine Investigates s02e10-

In 1980, Tim Hack and Kelly Drew go missing from a small Wisconsin town, then their bodies are found in a field; a woman comes forward nearly 40 years later to help solve the so-called “Sweetheart Murders” of Hack and Drew.

it's about the serial killer   Edward Wayne Edwards

August 1977

and another couple

by this guy

reminds me of Zodiac killer except it happened in Wisconsin in 1970s.

the take home point is that if you are in a regular car, and making out with ur lover, your car offers ZERO protection against a gun and bullet.

People Magazine Investigates S02E11  “Alaskan Temptress”

A Washington community is shocked when PTA mom, Mechele Linehan is arrested for murder from a decade earlier in Alaska. Details of a seedy and sordid past emerge. But is this suburban mother a cold-blooded temptress or has she been wrongly accused

Michelle Lenahan living in Olympia Washington married with child and living american dream with doctor husband and member of PTA

suddenly police show up and knock on her door and arrest her for murder of this guy

she was a stripper in Alaska, originally from louisana

there is some evidence she tried to get her fiance killed, he was found dead with 4 bullet woulds form a .44 shot from a Desert Eagle.

what convicted her was a letter in which he identified her as his killer, but on appeal it was held inadmissible and conviction overturn and she was set free.

personally i think she masterminded the murder

Back to top Go down

Re: 4 episodes of People Magazine Investigates S02E06 S02E09- s02e10- S02E11

Post by TracyB on Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:41 am

Yeah she definitely killed him.

I remember reading about this. Wasn't the girl's body never found? They assume she's dead of course but they cant be sure.

the take home point is that if you are in a regular car, and making out with ur lover, your car offers ZERO protection against a gun and bullet.
I never liked doing this. Had I not been interested in crime in my youth I probably never would've worried about it.

You're too exposed and vulnerable in that position.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:53 am

TracyB wrote:Yeah she definitely killed him.

I remember reading about this. Wasn't the girl's body never found? They assume she's dead of course but they cant be sure.

I never liked doing this. Had I not been interested in crime in my youth I probably never would've worried about it.

iirc, they found charred remains, they couldn't identify it as the girls based on dental records as it was too badly burned.

yeah one of the suspects in the murder was a crewman, and eye witness claim they saw him alive in San Francisco. ALaskan detectives even flew to San Francisco to meet this person.

later, his remains were identified in the ashes via dental records.

agree. and often couple make outs in remote locations at night, making it easy for killers and robbers and rapists.

the zodiac killer shot and killed lovers in lover's lane through the car

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum