Paiten Noelle Pierce October 11, 2008 - January 25, 2018 age 9 RIP

Go down

Paiten Noelle Pierce October 11, 2008 - January 25, 2018 age 9 RIP

Post by redpill on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:37 pm

Paiten Noelle Pierce 9
October 11, 2008 - January 25, 2018 age 9

Paiten Pierce was a fourth-grade student at Anna Merritt Elementary School.  New York

According to Pierce’s mother, she had been at Oishei Children’s Hospital for 10 days, and passed away Thursday night. Jan 25, 2018
It is not clear how she died. Niagara County health officials say the flu is not to blame, and there is no public health risk.
“We got no answers as to why this happened,”

Hayden wrote:She went to the hospital on monday, had a seizure, and went into cardiac arrest and is currently having blood pumped in and out of her body by a machine. She’s only 9, please pray for her and her family.

blue eyes and blonde hair, at age 9 dies for medically mysterious reasons, after spending 10 days in the hospital.

i remember being 9 and my fourth grade teacher. one thing i remember from fourth grade, in addition to watching charlie brown christmas and pumpkin, is working with compasses and protractors.

she seemingly in good health then poof, its gone.

Paiten's father by phone. He said he and Paiten's mother took her to the hospital more than a week ago to be treated for what he described as "flu-like symptoms."

He said Paiten was hospitalized for eight days and spent time in the intensive care unit at Children's Hospital. She apparently suffered cardiac arrest while there. The girl died Thursday night, but he did not say exactly how she died.

that's just random

i would envy Paiten Pierce bc of the playstation 4 and xbox one x and iphone but wow. no guarantees in life, none. i used to be religious cause i dont want to die like this.

every moment could be my very last breath on earth. i could suffer a reversal of fortune a mysterious illness. if i do i'll think of Paiten Pierce 9

existentialist questions i've pondered about

what if i died at age 9 in the fourth grade elementary so many years ago?

why do some get flu like symptoms and die and others recover?

at age 9 she had her own youtube channel and posted vids of herself.

Last edited by redpill on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Paiten Noelle Pierce October 11, 2008 - January 25, 2018 age 9 RIP

Post by TracyB on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:34 pm

Her videos are sad. One of them was exactly a year before she got sick.

Its mind blowing that 9 year olds have youtube channels. We're entering the era where everyone's lives will be fully documented from start to finish. Once the singularity is reached, simulations will be created with all this documentation.

Its why social media is here to stay. There are huge ramifications involved and it will not be allowed to simply die out as a trend.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:58 pm

i'm thinking about the playstation and xbox games like call of duty and star wars battlefront LOL. i kinda want to trade places with her and start playing video games once again, except she died.

but yeah she has vids. i don't think the vids themselves are sad, its that one day 10 days ago she got sick enough to be hospitalized then she died, but it is a medical mystery

what if i died at age 9 in fourth grade?

watching these vids hard to believe shortly after she'd get sick and die.

its like death plucks this white flower and carries to the land of the dead

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:16 pm

This is why they're sad. She's the all american girl on an average street in an average town. She has promise, dreams, potential and it all gets washed away in the blink of an eye.

I've mentioned this before but seeing snapshots of a person's life can get me emotional...especially social media profiles. You see them in the prime of youth and they have no idea that a tragedy is fast approaching. It's chilling to a degree.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:19 pm

TracyB wrote:
This is why they're sad. She's the all american girl on an average street in an average town. She has promise, dreams, potential and it all gets washed away in the blink of an eye.

I've mentioned this before but seeing snapshots of a person's life can get me emotional...especially social media profiles. You see them in the prime of youth and they have no idea that a tragedy is fast approaching. It's chilling to a degree.

yeah from the time she uploaded those vids to her untimely demise. reading this i wonder how i survived past childhood pale

Back to top Go down

Kenzie Krogh 20

Post by redpill on Fri May 04, 2018 12:16 am

Kenzie Krogh 20

death of a Northwestern University student who died over the weekend. Kenzie Krogh, 20, died on Sunday, according to school officials. The cause of her death is unknown. Police said they do not suspect foul play on Feb. 25, a day after complaining to friends that she .

i'm posting this on Fri May 04, 2018

Kenzie Krogh 20 death is still unknown, no explanation

she just died, like Paiten Noelle Pierce 9

Paiten Noelle Pierce 9
October 11, 2008 - January 25, 2018 age 9

cause of death unknown

Kenzie Krogh 20
died on Sunday,  Feb. 25, 2018

death is still unknown, no explanation

2 white flowers who died in 2018 nearly 1 month apart, died for reasons unknown

Back to top Go down