People Magazine Investigates-s02e12-Death Before Dawn The Perfect Suspect-s01e05-The Killer in the Corn

Go down

People Magazine Investigates-s02e12-Death Before Dawn The Perfect Suspect-s01e05-The Killer in the Corn

Post by redpill on Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:05 pm

Wed Jan 31, 2018

I just watched People Magazine Investigates-s02e12-Death Before Dawn

and

The Perfect Suspect-s01e05-The Killer in the Corn

I've never heard of these murders and crimes at any time before ever, and what i know is based on these 2 programs

People Magazine Investigates-s02e12-Death Before Dawn

Orange County, California, screams of terror ring out from the home of multi-millionaires. Police are left with a series of clues that take them on a chase to find a wealthy couple's killer and bring justice to the five children left orphaned.

about the murders in their sleep of Brad and Andra Sachs by multiple gun shots at night

they had 2 older sons who were in college, 2 daughters in the home who were not harmed, and one 8 year old at the time who was shot and paralyzed but survived. one of the 2 daughters said she slept through the whole thing. amazing.

i think its amazing the parents were shot scores of time from an automatic rifle but she slept through it all.

the other daughter woke up and saw a masked figure but could not identify it.
a bullet was fired and missed her and the gunman left

multimillionaires in california who made enemies

Andra was involved in an internet start up called flashcom

she was forced to leave due to claims of being irrational and erratic. she got $9 million pay off.

the company then declared bankrupcy and credititors wanted Andra to refund the $9 million, which she naturally refused

so detectives investigated this as a possible business related execution

it lead to dead ends.

detectives learn that the couple separated, and Brad went to find a new girlfriend. they were about to get divorced when Andra and Brad agreed to get together. she was hostile and told the new girlfriend to go away.

so detectives investigated this as a possible girlfriend related execution, but that also led to dead ends.

they canvass the neighborhood.

one neighbor said he heard nor saw anything, despite gunfire, he must have slept through it. it turns out he has security camera.

when detectives looked at his home security they saw a white prius car drive in and drive out.

they asked the sisters if they knew anyone with a white prius and they said yeah their brother.

they looked into the brother's background and his cell phone records. he had driven from Washington to California before the murders and took a plane back and had his car shipped.

Washington Seattle detectives look into his car found gun, bullets, mask, that all match the crime scene.

it was the son who shot his father and mother in his sleep, age 19 Ashton Sacks

he's now 23. Ashton says he doesn't know why he did it, and he stood over his parents bed while they were sleeping for 25 minutes debating what to do. he intended to commit suicide as well, but didn't go through it.

detectives said a year earlier to the shooting, Ashton had a girlfriend who dumped him. in a callback to certain white flowers Tracy b and i discussed, he wanted to commit suicide after the break up. after that he started developing mental health problems.

to this day, his motive remains a mystery.

“This is where I hit a wall,” says Ruth Briscoe, another longtime friend of Andra Sachs’. “What would trigger him?”

Ashton told Orange County sheriff’s detectives shortly after his arrest that he didn’t have a reason, “just a lot of problems.” His life, he said, was “fucked up.” He’d stopped going to school, and was spending his time smoking pot and playing video games. He said he didn’t trust his parents, who’d made him feel like “crap” by favoring his siblings. His plan had been to shoot the couple and kill himself, he told detectives, but he couldn’t explain why he wounded Landon and shot at Alexis.
http://www.orangecoast.com/features/ashton-sachs-says-shot-family/

i'm watching this and i'm thinking - having children not worth it.
brad and andra sachs were multimillionaires living a multimillionaire life in southern california when their own biological son kills them in their sleep.

like the tragedy of darth plagueis

your children might develop mental health problems and either commit suicide or kill you in your sleep like a sith

The Perfect Suspect-s01e05-The Killer in the Corn

When a young couple is found murdered and mutilated on the outskirts of a small town in Ohio, police work tirelessly to build a case against an unlikely suspect. It will take more than twenty-five years for the terrible truth to finally be revealed.

about the murders in logan ohio october 4, 1982 todd shculz and his girlfriend Annette cooper johnson

there was some tension since Todd wanted to stay in Logan Ohio, Annette wanted to go to college and move on to some place bigger.

their bodies were found on oct 13, 1982 in a river

their bodies were found, torso  no arms no legs no head and they were cut and shot.

due to the cutting there were rumors this was a Satanitc cult sacrifice

the prime suspect and only suspect became the step dad on Oct 21, 1982 Dale Johnson

(actor)

he didn't think he needed a lawyer and that he only needed to tell the truth to police. on the day bodies were discovered Dale Johnson had several photos of Annette cooper johnson as a young teen girl naked, which he showed police.

he thought he was helping ID the headless armless torso with nude photos. he gave no thought of how suspicious it is to have nude photos of an underage teen girl in a murder investigation.

question: why would a grown man, an elderly man, walk around with pictures of a young teen girl, who happens to be a murder victim.

The mother of Annette and wife of Dale Johnson gave this explanation. Annette and she and Dale were sleeping outdoors in tents. it was hot summer.

so they all slept naked. They heard sounds so Annette picked up a gun and shot. they all laughted about it.

a couple days later they thought it was so funny that they decided to re-enact that moment only this time with a camera, which Annette voluntarily agreed to get naked and posed naked holding a gun.

police didn't buy it. i'm listening to think and i'm thinking wow. Annette as a teen girl didn't have problems with nudity in front of her step dad with a camera.

an witness Steve Ryan went under hypnosis and under hypnosis gave a description of a killer that matched Dale Johnson.

A forensic shoe expert testified that shoe prints in a cornfield matched Dale Johnson's shoes, tying him to the crime. the murder weapon was not found like a fingerprint

during investigation there were rumors Dale Johnson had sex with Annettte.

the theory prosecution was Dale Johnson attempted to have sex with Annette, she refused so he shot and killed her and her boyfriend, mutilated their bodies in disgust and dumped the bodies in the river where they were found.

3 panel judge agreed and Dale Johnson was found guilty convicted and sent to prison to die by the electric chair
he was on Ohio death row

decision was appealed

Dale Johnson recalled on death row that on the day Todd and Annette went missing, He was in a store buying grain and there were records and receipts to prove it. the defense team contacted a private investigator to corroborate and they did.

in 1986 court of appeals overturns it, and a new trail granted.

for those familiar with the Daubert standard, evidence in the form of testimony under hypnosis is not admissible. many key pieces of evidence ruled inadmissible

so instead of a new trial, Dale Johnson was released

Dale Johnson was released and freed but still lived in Logan and everyone thought he was release due to a technicality

So if Dale Johnson didn't murder Todd and Annette who did. for more than 25 years Dale Johnson was released on a technicality.

an unexpected development. Chester Midnight in Sept 2006 some 26 years after the murders confessed.

he confessed he gave details only the killer would know, he gave a step by step account of what happened. he was in prison
for other crimes he committed

he said he had a religious conversion, as in god and the bible.

he and some friends had a "party" and by party some guys drinking smoking and doing drugs

he had idea to go to the cornfield to party some more and by party smoking drinking and cocaine

he was himself a young teen or early 20s at the time, 1982 and attempted to make out kiss and started touching Annette, while in the field, with a couple of other guys.

she obviously refused, and then Todd intervened told Chester hands off girlfriend. Chester than shot and killed Todd. His friends were stunned, Annette was screaming her head off so Chester shot and killed Annette. they had a machete and attempted to dismember the bodies and dump it in the river, with help of his friends.

so the cut marks were the result of Satanism and this was not a well planned crime but spur of the moment. his buddies were also arrested for defiling a corpse, they confess and confirm Chester's version of events.

so Dale Johnson in sept 2006 was finally cleared, Chester gets life in prison

the perfect suspect is something i think RDI in the  JonBenet Ramsey should watch, since they feature a suspect that perfectly matches the crime, and in some cases was even prosecuted and sent to prison by a unanimous jury for capital murder. in ever episode of perfect suspect, the suspect didn't actually commit the murders though. for RDI the perfect suspect is some combination of john patsy or burke ramsey

this episode shows 1- the prime and only suspect could be genuinely innocent

2- drunk guys high on drugs may act impulsively and if they are holding a gun, they may kill. best to avoid them

Back to top Go down

Re: People Magazine Investigates-s02e12-Death Before Dawn The Perfect Suspect-s01e05-The Killer in the Corn

Post by TracyB on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:06 am

she was forced to leave due to claims of being irrational and erratic. she got $9 million pay off.

the company then declared bankrupcy and credititors wanted Andra to refund the $9 million, which she naturally refused
Why didn't they declare bankruptcy BEFORE the settlement?

“What would trigger him?”
Money.

He wanted the inheritance and this is why he was going to shoot the other children. He got cold feet in the process of doing it and simply fled.

why would a grown man, an elderly man, walk around with pictures of a young teen girl, who happens to be a murder victim.

There's a lot of weird people out there.

I forgot the guy's name...its buried in my college notes...but just reading about him gave me chills. He was obsessed with murdered children and would collect photographs of them. He would visit their graves, meet their mothers, etc. He wound up being a suspect in several of their murders but couldn't pin them on him. He definitely killed one of the girls.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Re: People Magazine Investigates-s02e12-Death Before Dawn The Perfect Suspect-s01e05-The Killer in the Corn

Post by redpill on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:11 am

TracyB wrote:

Why didn't they declare bankruptcy BEFORE the settlement?

“What would trigger him?”
Money.

He wanted the inheritance and this is why he was going to shoot the other children. He got cold feet in the process of doing it and simply fled.

why would a grown man, an elderly man, walk around with pictures of a young teen girl, who happens to be a murder victim.

I forgot the guy's name...its buried in my college notes...but just reading about him gave me chills. He was obsessed with murdered children and would collect photographs of them. He would visit their graves, meet their mothers, etc. He wound up being a suspect in several of their murders but couldn't pin them on him. He definitely killed one of the girls.

Why didn't they declare bankruptcy BEFORE the settlement?[/quote]

good question, they didn't delve in that detail. it was a murder investigation and they mention that as background info.

the program was clear that Ashton suffered from mental health problems

the detectives and investigators and 3-panel judge thought it was highly abnormal. highly suspicious. as in it led to her muder

the wife and mother of victim didn't see anything wrong - they thought the whole thing was kinda funny. if the story is truthful murder victim

Annette

likes getting naked as a young teen girl for her step dad, an elderly man at the time, and doesn't mind getting photographed naked

that is over the top, but in the realm of true crime,

james renner is obsessed with amy mihalavic
robert lindsay the delphi murders abigail williams liberty german

right now many in australia are reading about the latest in the beaumont children

and countless millions with jonbenet

and there is a subculture devoted to many famous crimes from the OCCK to zodiac killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum