massive snow storm where i live, trapped in my home Sun Feb 04, 2018

Go down

massive snow storm where i live, trapped in my home Sun Feb 04, 2018

Post by redpill on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Sun Feb 04, 2018

there's massive snow storm where i live, trapped in my home, both wind and snow, with visibility sharply reduced.
streets are covered in snow. dangerous driving. i know from my study of white flower deaths that it would be easy for me to slide and lose control of my car and crash into a tree, or centerline into opposite lane, resulting in instant death

i'm trapped in my home

feels more like an ice age and global cooling, than global warming.

in some ways seeing the snow fall is very beautiful and calming, like those liquid filled crystal balls full of fake snow.

sometimes i think florida is a better place to live, at least when there's no hurricanes.

i plan to follow up on Hero cats vol 4

i've seen a couple episodes of ID

Back to top Go down

Re: massive snow storm where i live, trapped in my home Sun Feb 04, 2018

Post by TracyB on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:09 am

Wow.

The weather in Virginia where I'm from is cold now but not too bad. 33 degrees...foggy(which I hated driving in)...supposed to rain later this week.

Speaking of global warming, there's theories that we're overdue for another ice age. If one does happen eventually, it's gonna cause major shit.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:34 am

TracyB wrote:Wow.

The weather in Virginia where I'm from is cold now but not too bad. 33 degrees...foggy(which I hated driving in)...supposed to rain later this week.

Speaking of global warming, there's theories that we're overdue for another ice age. If one does happen eventually, it's gonna cause major shit.

yeah i heard that to. and yellow stone volcano eruption i'm in the midwest, south of the superbowl, part of the same winter artic blast
seeing snow fall is kinda relaxing

virginia huh? so do you have a southern accent? are you a southern belle

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:00 am

i just learned of the death of Charlene Kroeker

A 21 year old female from Parkland County has succumbed to injuries she sustained in a collision on Friday.

On Friday, February 2, at approximately 12:30 p.m., Charlene Kroeker was heading home to Parkland County in icy conditions when her car crossed the median and was struck by a pickup.

“The last thing I said to her was bye, I love you and I gave her a hug,” said Kroeker’s father Rod Kroeker. “The last thing I texted her was when are you coming home? She never answered that.”

Kroeker was transported to hospital in Edmonton where she passed away on Saturday, February 3.

Kroeker was studying to be a nurse while also working at a west-end restaurant as a server.

“She was going to be an amazing nurse,” said coworker Jorgia Moore, “she had so much love for other people.”

driving on an icy snow road its easy to lose control cross the median and be struck and killed instantly with no second chance.

no mercy.

and there's a ton of snow and ice on the roads where i live pale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum