The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Easter Sunday 2018 I humbly request prayers from all faiths for my mother in hospital for Alzheimer's dementia

Go down

For Easter Sunday 2018 I humbly request prayers from all faiths for my mother in hospital for Alzheimer's  dementia Empty For Easter Sunday 2018 I humbly request prayers from all faiths for my mother in hospital for Alzheimer's dementia

Post by redpill Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:43 am

study For Easter Sunday April 1, 2018 I humbly request prayers from all faiths for my mother in hospital for Alzheimer's dementia

this is NOT an April's fools joke. I've made April fools day jokes in the past but this is not one of them.

this weekend I in consultation with our primary care doctor put my mother in a hospital for Alzheimer's dementia and unexplained weight loss of 40 pounds. She now weighs 80 pounds. She's also in the hospital to determine cause of her weight loss. I hope she doesn't have cancer, and this weight loss is due to lower appetite and can be easily fixed with Ensure food supplementation.

At the hospital I explicitly requested the nurses to contact volunteer clergy for prayers for my mother.
I made it clear I don't care if they are Catholic, Protestant, Mormon, Jehovah Witness, Muslim Jewish, New Age, Wicca
any prayer

I'm praying to the cosmic source energy for miracle based healing.

I've scoured the internet and YouTube for healing prayers and Alzheimer's dementia  study  and I found this example,

so it appears that perhaps sometimes prayers works to reduce or reverse Alzheimer's dementia.

What ever faith tradition you may belong, Christian, Catholic, Protestant, Mormon, Jehovah Witness, Muslim Jewish, New Age Wicca,
please remember my mother in your prayers.

One reason I took a long hard look at Emmanuel Swedenborg and the New Church, which is based on his writings, is that I am interested in learning more about angels and healing, than what the bible offers, in the writings of Swedenborg,  in the event of something like this.  study Swedenborg writing spans dozen plus volumes, and for me I'm interested in angelic miracle based healing.

Right now I think I'm going to take a break from true crime and instead focus on angels and miracle based healing by finding stories such as on YouTube

I've found this on YouTube and I am watching it

For Easter Sunday 2018 I humbly request prayers from all faiths for my mother in hospital for Alzheimer's  dementia Aleena10

I hope through prayer my mother gets a recovery from  Alzheimer's dementia that like this woman

If my mom does improve I will in the future write about it and say its a miracle.  cheers

Back to top Go down