An American Murder Mystery: The Staircase Michael Peterson and why forumsforjustice.org is wrong JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

An American Murder Mystery: The Staircase Michael Peterson and why forumsforjustice.org is wrong JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:05 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:Very profound.  A human put all that evidence there and it is stupid to discount it just because it can't be linked to the Ramseys. Typical RDI dribble.

exactly. quite the opposite, it can't be definitely linked to the Ramseys, as the evidence found on Jonbenet is all unsourced. there may be a couple of fibers that may or may not be linked either to Patsy's jacket or John's sweater.

one thing inspector rex was gifted in, was taking superdave to task, by reproducing the actual deposition. i'm impressed.  What a Face that's a lot of reading to go through over at acandyrose

MurderMysteryReader wrote:Very true about an open window. Women have to be careful about Bad guys unless they have major Martial Arts skills and can disarm someone with a weapon. Yes it is possible that JonBenet's killer changed his plans once he saw her and he got into the house. There was probably a lot of unlocked windows or open ones too. People make the mistake of thinking a window is too small for someone to get through when that is not necessarily true. Criminals change their plans when they break in to a home.

most of the murders i've seen on the ID channel involve young women by men and i am somewhat hesitant to discuss that with a poster saying she's a young adult woman.

it's been a month since TracyB decided to leave. one thing though, she never not once ever expressed any interest in JonBenet Ramsey

i am talking about some things i've seen on tv and sometimes there may be a link to Jonbenet.

anyhow, I just watched all 3 episodes of

An American Murder Mystery: The Staircase

it's about Michael Peterson and his wife Kathleen

Investigators discover novelist Michael Peterson clutching his dead wife Kathleen, in a pool of blood at the bottom of their back staircase. Michael insists that her death is the result of a tragic fall, but investigators believe otherwise.

i use this word a lot around here but yeah this case is almost paranormal. i actually will revisit this on several new threads in the future assuming i dont die prematurely.

i'll explain why its almost paranormal but if Michael Peterson is innocent, he's so incredibly unlucky to have not one but 2 adult women who are very similar in appearance die in exactly the same way. it borders on the paranormal. like some entity is out to get Michael Peterson.

i think if you're an intruder theorists you should watch this having said this  

ep 1

ep2

ep3

*spoiler warning*

I saw all 3 episodes, and i recommend you do as well before reading. unless you think Michael Peterson solicitation of gay male homosexual sex, while married to a woman, is offensive.

I once heard of a woman who was attacked by an owl and fell down a staircase, i think it was a listverse list, and died. i don't recall the name, who she was, what her race and age is, whether she was a teen or white or black or what the circumstances or where it happened.

but i remember thinking,

wow, attacked by an owl and fell and died?

i was on the impression she was on a ladder when suddenly this owl appeared and attack her. she fell off a ladder, to her death

safety lesson

owls are dangerous wild birds.

i had no other idea about that and not given it a thought, but then i've not seen any wild owls either.

i saw on my fav channel the ID channel

the intro talks about the murder of trial of   Michael Peterson, i initially wasn't sure about watching a guy i never heard of, know nothing about, and gay male sex is involved so i was going to skip this entirely, explicit gay male homosexual triangle leading to murder wasn't something i'm all that interested in.  pale  there's a new episode of survivor on tonight i plan to watch that. not gay male love leading to murder.

but they showed a woman at the bottom of the stairs dead and bleeding, and they show an owl. at this point i realized this must be about that woman who died from an owl attack i heard about or read somewhere.

i'm not going to cover everything in this one post but there's a forum called  forumsforjustice.org which claims to be about justice for  JonBenet Ramsey

in order to qualify for  forumsforjustice.org  JonBenet Ramsey you must not have ever studied any forensics at any time ever that is relevant in the Jonbenet case and be fanatically RDI. invitations are often made from another of trash's forum websleuth.

rdi fanatics over at forumsforjustice.org go to great length to state Patsy wrote the ransom note, they quote fellow poster Cherokee and Cina Wong and Gideon Epstein in making this determination.

I'd recommend that they watch

Published on Apr 9, 2018
Investigators discover novelist Michael Peterson clutching his dead wife Kathleen, in a pool of blood at the bottom of their back staircase. Michael insists that her death is the result of a tragic fall, but investigators believe otherwise.

esp the second  and third episode, which i will revisit again and again. esp as i debunk delmar england the fraud and other forumsforjustice.org RDI

ep2

ep3

it will take me several hours to go through everything both in this fascinating case and how this helps illuminate the intruder theory of JonBenet Ramsey

in the third episode they discuss the blood spatter "expert" Duane Deaver.

Duane Deaver testified as a blood spatter expert that the blood spatter was the result of homicidal violence inflicted on the decedent Kathleeen Peterson, which was absolutely crucial to securing a conviction to science of blood spatter

the science of blood spatter is in itself science that meets the daubert standard.

the question though is, is Duane Deaver a qualified blood spatter expert and are his conclusions the result of competent application of  science of blood spatter?

the answer is clearly no, and not only was Michael Peterson conviction vacated but another person Greg Taylor spent 17 years on what turns out to be faulty blood spatter testimony from  Duane Deaver.

Duane Deaver testimony was accepted as expert witness testimony on blood spatter, but he is not actually qualified blood spatter expert, and so  Greg Taylor spent 17 years in prison innocent and Michael Peterson 86 months in prison

Judge Hudson found that SBI blood analyst Duane Deaver had given "materially misleading" and "deliberately false" testimony about bloodstain evidence, and had exaggerated his training, experience, and expertise

now this is forumsforjustice.org tricia griffth

she and the other fanatical RDI nutcases over at  forumsforjustice.org proclaim Patsy wrote the ransom note. it's Patsy's handwriting.

they call this "justice" to say it's been proven Patsy wrote the ransom note it's Patsy's handwriting by the "experts" and everyone can see it with their own eyes like koldkase

triica griffith even wrote "truth about the carnes decision" where she claims she debunks the carnes decision conclusion that evidence points to an intruder, which includes a summary of why cina wong gideon epstein et all are not qualified.

forumsforjustice.org websleuth RDi fanatical nutcases never ask, is who is a qualified handwriting expert, what makes them qualified and what scientific conclusions do they arrive at on Patsy's handwriting and the ransom note

again this is forumsforjustice.org tricia griffth

her pettiion she talks about "facts" "facts" supderdave talks about "facts mam" and then tricia asserts as among the facts the fact that the jonbenet ransom note was identified as Patsy's handwriting, and asserts this as a fact on websleuth 12 days of christmas jonbenet and forumsforjustice educating- or miseducating - the public the fact it has been proven to be patsy's handwriting by cina wong.

no mention of these inconvenient facts

Richard Dusak

Dusak Findings. "Richard Dusick (sic) of the U.S. Secret Service concluded that there was "no evidence to indicate that Patsy Ramsey executed any of the questioned material appearing on the Ransom Note." (SMF P 200; PSMF P 200.)" (Carnes 2003:26, note 14).
  Qualifications. Dusak is a member of the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners. According to ABFDE: "The American Board of Forensic Document Examiners (ABFDE) is the only certifying board sponsored by the American Society of Questioned Document Examiners, the Canadian Society of Forensic Sciences, The Southeastern Association of Forensic Document Examiners, the Southwestern Association of Forensic Document Examiners, and is recognized by the American Academy of Forensic Sciences."

this is either 8 highly improbable or 9 elimination on the ASTM scale

Edwin F. Alford, Jr.

"Examination of the questioned handwriting and comparison with the handwriting specimens submitted has failed to provide a basis for identifying Patricia Ramsey as the writer of the letter."

this is either 8 highly improbable or 9 elimination on the ASTM scale

if forumsforjustice.org were committed to justice, which they clearly are not, they would do what i am doing,

in total only 6 handwriting experts are qualified under Daubert, their conclusion is that John Ramsey is eliminated and Patsy Ramsey is highly improbable to elimination, based on handwriting.

the other evidence found at the crime scene, including DNA evidence, should be interpreted in light of the fact that the scientific document examination was written by an intruder.

claiming Patsy wrote the ransom note, the experts like Cina wong and Gideon Epsetin prove Patsy wrote the ransom note, or you can use your own eyes and see it's Patsy wrote it, is about as much justice as Duane Deaver testimony of blood spatter resuling in at least 2 men convicted and reversed.

it's a lynch mob.  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum