WTF Wed Apr 25, 2018 part 2 True Crime ‘Golden State Killer’ suspect arrested Joseph James DeAngelo *breaking news*

Go down

WTF Wed Apr 25, 2018 part 2 True Crime ‘Golden State Killer’ suspect arrested Joseph James DeAngelo *breaking news*

Post by redpill on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:03 pm

i just finished typing what i assumed would be my only post of the day WTF Wednesday

when i click on the news and

True Crime ‘Golden State Killer’ suspect arrested *breaking news*

More than 40 years after the so-called “Golden State Killer” began to terrorize Californians, raping dozens of women and killing at least 12, a suspect has been arrested in one of the worst unsolved crime sprees in U.S. history, a person familiar with the case told The Washington Post.

The Sacramento District Attorney plans to make a “major announcement” at noon Pacific time Wednesday, after several local news organizations reported that a man has finally been arrested in connection with the case of one of the most prolific and elusive serial killers in modern American history.

i'm typing this on  Wed Apr 25, 2018

after all these years has GSK been identified and caught?

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF Wed Apr 25, 2018 part 2 True Crime ‘Golden State Killer’ suspect arrested Joseph James DeAngelo *breaking news*

Post by MurderMysteryReader on Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:45 pm

I read this and was pleasantly surprised. I hope they got the right guy and it is finally solved.
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum