Sunday school with Redpill: a theory Christ as a drug for oxytocin-receptor sensitives

Go down

Sunday school with Redpill: a theory Christ as a drug for oxytocin-receptor sensitives

Post by redpill on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:14 pm

Sun Apr 29, 2018

it's Sunday

time for redpill's Sunday school

in star wars, some children are born as force-sensitive, meaning they can directly sense the Force a mystical energy field.
most children and most people in star wars are completely oblivious to the Force, and even mock it.
Lucas explains this in terms of midichlorian count.

i suspect something similar is going on with religiousity and specifically oxytocin

at least some Christians, particularly Christian girls love Jesus

this is  Brittany McComb age 18

she was the valedictorian of her high school and gave the valedictorian speech to  a public school

her speech was censored

the thought of Jesus makes her happy, you know his death on the cross. fills her with love.

since this is a public high school and there's a separation of church and state, her speech where she advocates students embrace jesus that part was censored,

in her other videos and interviews at the time, in 2006 iirc

she asks if you ever feel sad or lonely, like she did, you have a friend, who loves you, a friend named Jesus  I love you
she talks about how she knows jesus is real jesus is alive jesus loves her and she's smiling ear to ear.

and she grew up in sin city Las vegas and was valedictorian of her school.
this is what i think is going on

her speech is about god's love, through jesus

there a hormone neurotransmitter oxytocin

Oxytocin is a powerful hormone that acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain. It regulates social interaction and sexual reproduction, playing a role in behaviors from maternal-infant bonding and milk release to empathy, generosity, and orgasm.

Oxytocin (Oxt; /ˌɒksɪˈtoʊsɪn/) is a peptide hormone and neuropeptide. Oxytocin is normally produced by the paraventricular nucleus of the hypothalamus and released by the posterior pituitary.[3] It plays a role in social bonding, sexual reproduction in both sexes, and during and after childbirth.[4] Oxytocin is released into the bloodstream as a hormone in response to stretching of the cervix and uterus during labor and with stimulation of the nipples from breastfeeding.[5] This helps with birth, bonding with the baby, and milk production.[5][6] Oxytocin was discovered by Henry Dale in 1906.[7] Its molecular structure was determined in 1952.[8] Oxytocin is also used as a medication to facilitate childbirth.[9][10][11]

Bonding

In the prairie vole, oxytocin released into the brain of the female during sexual activity is important for forming a pair bond with her sexual partner. Vasopressin appears to have a similar effect in males.[57] Oxytocin has a role in social behaviors in many species, so it likely also does in humans. In a 2003 study, both humans and dog oxytocin levels in the blood rose after five to 24 minutes of a petting session. This possibly plays a role in the emotional bonding between humans and dogs.[58]

Maternal behavior: Female rats given oxytocin antagonists after giving birth do not exhibit typical maternal behavior.[59] By contrast, virgin female sheep show maternal behavior toward foreign lambs upon cerebrospinal fluid infusion of oxytocin, which they would not do otherwise.[60] Oxytocin is involved in the initiation of maternal behavior, not its maintenance; for example, it is higher in mothers after they interact with unfamiliar children rather than their own.[61]
   Ingroup bonding: Oxytocin can increase positive attitudes, such as bonding, toward individuals with similar characteristics, who then become classified as "in-group" members, whereas individuals who are dissimilar become classified as "out-group" members. Race can be used as an example of in-group and out-group tendencies because society often categorizes individuals into groups based on race (Caucasian, African American, Latino, etc.). One study that examined race and empathy found that participants receiving nasally administered oxytocin had stronger reactions to pictures of in-group members making pained faces than to pictures of out-group members with the same expression.[62] This shows that oxytocin may be implicated in our ability to empathize with individuals of different races and could potentially translate into willingness to help individuals in pain or stressful situations. Moreover, individuals of one race may be more inclined to help individuals of the same race than individuals of another race when they are experiencing pain. Oxytocin has also been implicated in lying when lying would prove beneficial to other in-group members. In a study where such a relationship was examined, it was found that when individuals were administered oxytocin, rates of dishonesty in the participants' responses increased for their in-group members when a beneficial outcome for their group was expected.[63] Both of these examples show the tendency to act in ways that benefit people with which one feels is part of their social group, or in-group. Oxytocin is not only correlated with the preferences of individuals to associate with members of their own group, but it is also evident during conflicts between members of different groups. During conflict, individuals receiving nasally administered oxytocin demonstrate more frequent defense-motivated responses toward in-group members than out-group members. Further, oxytocin was correlated with participant desire to protect vulnerable in-group members, despite that individual's attachment to the conflict.[64] Similarly, it has been demonstrated that when oxytocin is administered, individuals alter their subjective preferences in order to align with in-group ideals over out-group ideals.[65] These studies demonstrate that oxytocin is associated with intergroup dynamics. Further, oxytocin influences the responses of individuals in a particular group to those of another group. The in-group bias is evident in smaller groups; however, it can also be extended to groups as large as one's entire country leading toward a tendency of strong national zeal. A study done in the Netherlands showed that oxytocin increased the in-group favoritism of their nation while decreasing acceptance of members of other ethnicities and foreigners.[66] People also show more affection for their country's flag while remaining indifferent to other cultural objects when exposed to oxytocin.[67] It has thus been hypothesized that this hormone may be a factor in xenophobic tendencies secondary to this effect. Thus, oxytocin appears to affect individuals at an international level where the in-group becomes a specific "home" country and the out-group grows to include all other countries.

Drugs
Drug interaction: Impact on effects of alcohol and other drugs: According to several studies in animals, oxytocin inhibits the development of tolerance to various addictive drugs (opiates, cocaine, alcohol), and reduces withdrawal symptoms.[68] MDMA (ecstasy) may increase feelings of love, empathy, and connection to others by stimulating oxytocin activity primarily via activation of serotonin 5-HT1A receptors, if initial studies in animals apply to humans.[69] The anxiolytic Buspar (buspirone) may produce some of its effects via 5-HT1A receptor-induced oxytocin stimulation as well.[70][71]

oxytocin like illegal street drugs is a neurotransmitter that binds to receptors

there are variant receptors

Your capacity for kindness and empathy is predetermined by your DNA. A certain gene produces a receptor for oxytocin, the “love hormone.” The receptor determines how much compassion you are inclined to show toward others.

The gene that produces the oxytocin receptor comes in three variants: G/G, A/G, or A/A. Those with the double G variant, one inherited from each parent, show the highest capacity for kindness. Those with the A/A variant show the lowest amounts of empathy for others, and A/G falls in the middle. Additionally, the G/G variant has been linked to a lower risk for autism and social anxiety, with the opposite being true for A/A.

A study revealed that people predisposed to be kind can maintain their niceness factor even during tough circumstances. Researchers examined how people acted when they felt fearful and related this to the variant found in their DNA.

The results showed that people with the G/G variant displayed the same amount of goodwill toward their peers even when they felt unsafe, while people with A/G or A/A variants who felt threatened responded by showing less compassion for others.

The good news is that kindness is common. In a study of 348 people, 51.5 percent had the double G variant, while only 7.2 percent had the A/A type.[1]
http://listverse.com/2017/11/13/10-surprising-traits-that-are-hereditary/

i hypothesize that Britanny Mccomb and other Jesus love christian girls have the G/G variant oxytocin receptor.

this is what i think is happening to  Britanny Mccomb and other Jesus love christian girls

she thinks of Jesus, specifically the love of jesus

her brain

as a result of religious indoctrination feels love and releases oxytocin

to her brain cells

resulting in

and

my hypothesis is they have the G/G variant oxytocin receptor.

so they get high. jesus gets them high. jesus causes them to release oxytocin which binds to their oxytocin g/g receptor getting them high.

oxytocin also binds to the uterus, relaxing it.

jesus is in effect a drug. christain girls like brittany mccomb are similar to drug users in that jesus releases the oxytocin and gets them feeling high. presumably their uterus is also relaxed.

i don't have a uterus myself.

i suspect that Hannah Green 17 and Courtnee Eastman 15

also have the G/G oxytocin receptor variant.

so when the supply of the drug oxytocin gets cut off, as in getting dumped by their bf, their G/G oxytocin receptors are saying hey where's the oxytocin? so they then commit suicide

the teen's mother said her daughter took her life after losing her 'first love'.
'I do know that she was threatening, if he didn't come back, that she would kill herself,' Jennifer Riggan told the Richmond Times-Dispatch. 'But I don't think she purposefully wanted this.'

while Hannah Green was with her boyfriend, her brain was releasing oxytocin which was binding to her G/G oxytocin receptor. as well as relaxing her uterus. when her boyfriend broke up with her, her neurons went haywire.

Hannah actually committed suicide and this is Jan 2018

of course I suspect the A/A variants react the opposite, to hate

this is Pearl Moen 18

she stabbed another woman, a nurse dozen times, to kill her but amazingly the victim survived
news wrote:
‘I’m so proud of myself. I stabbed her like 20 times.’: Teenage girl’s

“I stabbed an innocent woman to death earlier today. … It was absolutely fantastic. Murder gives me a high unlike any other. It feels like this crisp unreality, flashing and sparkling, adrenaline and shock.”

While these lines might sound like the demented writings of John Wayne Gacy or perhaps Charles Manson, they actually appeared in what police said was a diary kept by a teenage girl named Pearl Moen, 18.

She was mistaken about one thing, though — the woman she stabbed did not die.

Moen described the attack in further detail in her diary, explaining excitedly how the victim fought back.

So, okay, I’ll start with the exciting bit. I stabbed an innocent woman to death earlier today. (Technically yesterday since it’s 1 am). It was absolutely fantastic. Murder gives me a high unlike any other. It feels like this crisp unreality, flashing and sparkling, adrenaline and shock. Fight or flight mode. How do I even go about describing it. The whole thing was unreal. I’m so proud of myself. I stabbed her like 20 times. Maybe more. I wasn’t counting. She screamed & grabbed at me saying “what the f—?! Help. Leave.”

The diary entry continued, explaining she did it because “I’m a homicidal psychopath. I have a deep hatred towards people right now.”

Only Moen miscalculated, because the victim, an unnamed nurse, was still alive — if only barely — in a pool of blood on the pavement. She had a collapsed lung, severe tendon and nerve damage, and clipped muscles, KEYE reported

Pearl Moen 18

pearl moen wrote:So, okay, I’ll start with the exciting bit. I stabbed an innocent woman to death earlier today. (Technically yesterday since it’s 1 am). It was absolutely fantastic. Murder gives me a high unlike any other. It feels like this crisp unreality, flashing and sparkling, adrenaline and shock. Fight or flight mode. How do I even go about describing it. The whole thing was unreal. I’m so proud of myself. I stabbed her like 20 times. Maybe more. I wasn’t counting. She screamed & grabbed at me saying “what the f—?! Help. Leave.”

The diary entry continued, explaining she did it because “I’m a homicidal psychopath. I have a deep hatred towards people right now.”

Those with the A/A variant show the lowest amounts of empathy for others

Pearl Moen is a psychopath. She wants to kill girls. hate makes her feel strong. gives her focus. hate feels good for her.
she's like a sith lord.

she doesn't seem to be a racist cause her victim who she hated and wanted to kill was also a white female.

i suspect she has the A/A variant receptor for oxytocin, or if she even has a receptor for oxytocin.

in a perfect eugenics world, those embryos with the G/G receptor variant like Britanny McComb will be allowed to grow up.

those with the A/A receptor or no receptor for oxytocin like Pearl Moen should be aborted.

however many with the G/G receptor like Britanny want more love than what the world offers and so they turn to Jesus

if eugenics works and everyone like Britanny Mccomb is G/G receptor oxytocin, would it also be a world filled with jesus love christian girls?

others with the G/G receptor may commit suicide if not loved

i suppose another possible darkside to G/G is murder over jealousy as recent news story Jennair Gerardot found out her husband was cheating on her, she came up with a plan of revenge, one that would lead to a bloody murder-suicide Meredith Chapman, 33,

as for me i suspect I'm A/G

my interest in Jesus is whether medical healing miracles are at all possible, and I'm kinda skeptical.  
I've never personally witnessed a gospel miracle so all this talk about how jesus loves you is for me talk of the imaginary.
and i'm someone who as a kid believed in bigfoot and ufo and ghosts and atlantis and bermuda triangle and angels and demons

i suspect my cat that had died from chronic renal failure had the feline equivalent of G/G oxytocin

i want cats and gf with the G/G oxytocin receptor, provided she doesn't kill me or herself if relationship goes south. that may well mean some G/G oxytocin receptor oxytocin types may turn to Jesus to get that extra fix.

in star wars jedi and sith are force sensitve

in our universe, jesus lovers are oxytocin G/G receptor sensitives. jesus also relaxes uterus for the uterus positives.

i wonder whats it like to have a uterus and have oxytocin stimulate it. oxytocin also causes breasts to release milk, for those who can.

i suspect christian prolife girls who love the fetus are and think abortion is killing an unborn child as oxytocin G/G receptor sensitives, and proabortion girls who see an aborted fetus as trash to be thrown away or parts to be used for "research" as oxytocin A/A receptor.

as an A/G i think of abortion along the lines of, you did well. he was too dangerous to be kept alive. pirat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum