The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

update on Hannah Stone's suicide, not what I ever imagined

Go down

update on Hannah Stone's suicide, not what I ever imagined Empty update on Hannah Stone's suicide, not what I ever imagined

Post by redpill Fri May 04, 2018 1:57 pm

I've listed the suicide of Hannah Stone, age 16 on Nov 1, 2017

update on Hannah Stone's suicide, not what I ever imagined 460b2b13
update on Hannah Stone's suicide, not what I ever imagined 20837810

no details provided. Usually there's some depression when that occurs.

well i'm writing this on  Fri May 04, 2018 1:41 pm and finally there is new details from news articles just posted on her actual reason for suicide

update on Hannah Stone's suicide, not what I ever imagined 5bc_ha10

Hannah Stone suicide: Parents say YouTube rival's success devastated CNY singer
By Geoff Herbert

The parents of popular Central New York singer Hannah Stone say a rivalry with another teen YouTube star may have contributed to her suicide.

Stone, a 16-year-old vlogger and musician who lived in Whitesboro, N.Y., took her own life on Nov. 1 after taking a month-long break from social media. "I'll never be able to describe how sorry I am," she wrote in one of her final tweets.

Her parents, Leonard and Angela Stone, now say the haunting message was posted when "Cash Me Outside" girl Danielle Bregoli signed a multi-million dollar deal with Atlantic Records in September. Bregoli, now known as hit rapper Bhad Bhabie, is managed by Adam Kluger, who was previously advising Stone about her own music career.

"The Bregoli deal broke Hannah's heart, she was devastated, it was at that moment she realized that her own dream might not come true," Leonard told the Daily Mail in a new interview. "I have absolutely no doubt in my mind what was her tipping point."
ref https://www.syracuse.com/expo/erry-2018/05/f63834778d4104/hannah_stone_suicide_danielle.html

her final text

Stone never met Bregoli and didn't know her personally. Their styles of music were very different.

But they had a mutual adviser in Kluger, were both teens sharing music on social media, and both wanted to be famous outside of YouTube and other sites. Only one succeeded.

"'I'm trying to handle everything," she texted a friend before her death, according to the Daily Mail. "I just don't know how much more of my future i'm willing to throw away if i'm not gonna be able to make a career out of this, it breaks my heart every time i think about it... I hope i can figure something out i just don't know how much more (of) this is to figure out."

Hannah also said she was raped at a social media convention which contributed to her distress

but wow, this is a new one for me. right up there to Jenny Fry 15 suicide due to wifi allergy

update on Hannah Stone's suicide, not what I ever imagined Jenny-10

Mrs Fry said: “Jenny left letters for us where she said she couldn’t cope with her allergies from WiFi anymore.”

“She left them for us in case things went too far but I don’t believe she wanted to die.”

and getting dumped by your boyfriend

update on Hannah Stone's suicide, not what I ever imagined 5a5d2d11

Hannah Stone age 16 committed suicide due to her desire to be a successful musician, but saw her rival a rapper Danielle Bregoli become successful, with a multimillionaire dollar deal with Atlantic records

What a Face

not what I ever imagined.

suicide over getting your dreams crushed ok, but suicide over a rival getting a multimillionaire deal?

What a Face

Back to top Go down