The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if any RDI actually cared about justice for JonBenet Ramsey forensic science

3 posters

Go down

if any RDI actually cared about justice for JonBenet Ramsey  forensic science Empty if any RDI actually cared about justice for JonBenet Ramsey forensic science

Post by redpill Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:06 pm

if any RDI like forumsforjustice actually cared about justice for JonBenet Ramsey

this is the forensic files

if any RDI actually cared about justice for JonBenet Ramsey  forensic science Forens10

as of Wed Jun 27, 2018

youtube has many episodes for free

for example,

chances are that youtube may take these free episodes down for copyright violation in the near term future
watch ever single episode of ever single season.

having watched all the episodes, and pay attention to forensic science evaluation of unknown and unsourced traced evidence found in each and every crime scene,

and compare what actual forensic scientists say v.s the bullshit you find on forumsforjustice such as frauds like delmar england tricia griffith cynic rashomon

then hit the books or take classes in scientific methodology and

if any RDI actually cared about justice for JonBenet Ramsey  forensic science F89e3212

the great courses is also a good source

if any RDI actually cared about justice for JonBenet Ramsey  forensic science 1f44dd10

then re-watch all the episodes of forensic files.

crime shows like ID often feature trace evidence.

apply how actual forensic scientists reconstruct crime scenes using scientific reasoning and scientific methodology,

to some real world cases that have been solved, esp cases where forensics trace evidence, including touch DNA was used to identify a suspect and solve the crime,

apply these lessons to the Jonbenet case,

then study forensic documentation

if any RDI actually cared about justice for JonBenet Ramsey  forensic science 41kvdy10

and forensic linguistics

if any RDI actually cared about justice for JonBenet Ramsey  forensic science Fb007010

the familiarize yourself with the actual forensics in the Jonbenet case, including trace evidence, shoe prints, fiber animal hair, ligature, tape, etc., and forensic document examiners actual conclusions on John and Patsy Ramsey

and medical reports, medical injuries

using actual genuine scientific forensic reasoning, the kind you saw on the forensic files and detailed in scientific forensic textbooks,

apply actual scientific forensic scientific reasoning to the scientific forensic evidence, including DNA and fibers and shoe prints

justice for  JonBenet Ramsey

is using actual forensic science, esp forensic science crime reconstruction for forensic trace evidence, and applying that science and scientific methodology to the facts of the   JonBenet Ramsey case

successfully doing so only leads to one scientific conclusion on the scientific evidence

conclusion:

the best scientific explanation for the scientific evidence recovered at the JonBenet Ramsey crime scene, including DNA, shoe prints, fiber hair ligature injuries ransom note, is that intruder committed this crime

holdontoyourhat and jameson are right

Back to top Go down

if any RDI actually cared about justice for JonBenet Ramsey  forensic science Empty Re: if any RDI actually cared about justice for JonBenet Ramsey forensic science

Post by searchinGirl Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:54 pm

I hope you will come around to calling me right too because I believe everything you have said. Except I don’t know much about Mr Cruel. Do you think he could possibly still live around Boulder?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

if any RDI actually cared about justice for JonBenet Ramsey  forensic science Empty Re: if any RDI actually cared about justice for JonBenet Ramsey forensic science

Post by MurderMysteryReader Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:54 pm

I think forensics is beyond the understanding of the RDI or they just don't think it has any bearing on the case;so they ignore it.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:51 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I hope you will come around to calling me right too because I believe everything you have said. Except I don’t know much about Mr Cruel. Do you think he could possibly still live around Boulder?

for starters you can click here

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5t8kgz

http://dai.ly/x5t8kgz

or watch it here

wikipedia as articles and there are discussions on reddit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down