The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin

3 posters

Go down

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin Empty SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin

Post by redpill Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Tue Jul 03, 2018

*warning face of ghost*

one show i enjoyed watching back in the day was Paranormal Witness

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin Hqdefa40

IMO the first season was the best,

and one of several of my fav episodes was Lost Girl its also called faceless girl

basically a woman and her teen daughter Misty and paki exchange student was driving home from church, and they saw a young girl in the field.

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin 72174a10

Misty, didn't think much of it, but then as it was getting dark, they saw the girl again. and Misty didn't think it's possible for the girl to have travelled on foot that far.

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin Dc8d4c10

they decided to turn the car around and ask the girl if she's okay.

Misty though thought this was highly abnormal so she covered her eyes and hid in the car.

the girl looked up and she had no face. it was just caved in. she had no face.

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin 4de0a210
SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin Img_2012

they were terrified screamed and drove home. later they called police but LE found nothing.

Misty later said that she learned a girl from her school was killed in the area from a car accident. she died there.
this happened in Florida, Route 136 Florida  there was a car accident several years earlier, and a young teen girl died.

SyFy Paranomral Witness listed the actual name of Misty so i found her on facebook.

I asked about it and it was true though she added more details, her home had several exchange students and there were several in the car, not just 1.

Misty also told me that she knew of a classmate who was in that stretch of road in Florida who heard a girl crying while he was walking at night, and when he looked at her, it was her, complete with no-face, he ran as fast he could.

if i saw a ghost i'd be happy to realize there's an afterlife but i'd probably run to. maybe ghosts can cause heart attacks or cancer.

anyhow as of Tue Jul 03, 2018

i just learned of this

Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin

20-year-old Lexy Simpkins, 19-year-old Codi Rice, 16-year-old Sydney Shumate and 15-year-old Brooke Butler.

Four Young Cabot Women Killed In One-Car Accident Near Lake Barnett Halloween Night. Road conditions were wet and the weather was foggy Halloween night when a one-car accident on Gravel Hill Rd Arkansas

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin 75164410
SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin 11e54e10
SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin Girls10

15-year-old Brooke Butler.

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin 7d4c0f10

"She lived her life for Christ, and to see all of these people come together, I know that is making her smile looking down at us," Butler said.

19-year-old Codi Rice

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin 88a6eb10

20-year-old Lexy Simpkins,
Birth 16 Mar 1995 Arkansas, USA Death 31 Oct 2015 (aged 20)
White County, Arkansas, U

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin A02ba510
SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin 15452110
SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin 15452111

Lexy Marea Simpkins, 20, of Cabot, passed away Saturday, October 31, 2015. She was born on March 16, 1995 in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Suspect

According to a State Police report, at 10:40 p.m. Saturday, Simpkins was driving a 2012 Jeep south on Gravel Hill Road a half-mile north of Hwy. 31 in White County.

She ran off the edge of the road and overcorrected. The Jeep turned counter-clockwise in the road and hit a guardrail. It left the road, overturned and hit a tree.

The weather was foggy and the road was wet.

that's a very brief succinct description of a car accident that took 4 white flowers to the land of the dead. pale pale pale

and on Halloween no less.

i don't live in Arkansas but if i did and lived in the area, I'd try to visit the crash site, cause perhaps i'll catch not one but 4 pretty ghosts of girls who died.

so Lexy Simpkin

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin 15452110
SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin 15452111

at 10:40 p.m. Saturday, Simpkins was driving a 2012 Jeep south on Gravel Hill Road a half-mile north of Hwy. 31 in White County.

She ran off the edge of the road and overcorrected. The Jeep turned counter-clockwise in the road and hit a guardrail. It left the road, overturned and hit a tree.

The weather was foggy and the road was wet.

and instantly not just her but all 4 girls died.  pale  pale  

just one error, driving off the edge of the road and overcorrecting. 4 souls dead instantly.

i suspect perhaps their ghosts are still there.

i don't drive a jeep, which has a high center of gravity. i drive a standard 4-door sedan with a lower center of gravity. of course if i get in a head on collision i'm probably dead. instantly.  pale

their souls may be here

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin 9562b810

caption

Cabot High School student Riley Eakin (right) leads classmates Kaylin Braughton (left) and Megan Viele in prayer Wednesday at the Gravel Hill Road site in White County where four Cabot High School students and former students were killed in a vehicle accident Halloween nigh

Lost girls in Arkansas

i still thinks is amazing that simply driving off the road then overcorrecting results in 4 white flower deaths, one as young as just 15. dead.

makes me wonder about my own driving.

this is why i want to time travel, i'm sure each and every girl, if they knew what was coming, would not accept a ride with Lexy and still be alive.

note to self, don't drive on wet roads in foggy conditions on Haloween in Arkansas, it can result in fatal accidents.

i wonder if the girls were still alive for some time but help did not arrive in time. or if they died instantly. maybe they didn't show up at home and then police were called? sadly those details aren't in the news articles.

every time i'm a passenger, that could be the last minute of my time on earth. pale

i look at this face

and remember its important to drive safely

15-year-old Brooke Butler.

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin 7d4c0f10

is dead as well

i also think this

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin Dc8d4c10

and this

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin 4de0a210

here

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin 9562b810

somewhere in Arkansas

and  Route 136 Florida is the original lost girl

i kinda want to visit both  Route 136 Florida and here

on Halloween or saturday 10:40pm see if i can see their ghosts souls.

if u live in Arkansas and want to go ghost hunting this spot is probably a good place, 4 souls lost, probably better chance of spotting their souls than a bigfoot

Back to top Go down

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin Empty Re: SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:22 pm

I watch ghost stories, but don't really believe in ghosts and hauntings. I did experience a creepy event in the kitchen of my house. There was a butter knife on the countertop and it wasn't teetering on the edge. I was no where near the butter knife. It fell in an unusual way like someone had picked it up and dropped it on the floor. It landed flat on the floor. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. I have no logical explanation for it.

Back to top Go down

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin Empty Re: SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin

Post by redpill Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:25 pm

i love these stories

i have plenty of missing stuff which made me think a gremlin or something was stealnig stuff.

stuff like socks keys cell phones usb cables

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:40 am

I read the Borrowers books, so if anything I own gets lost I say We must have borrowers in the house. As I posted before I love to watch and read these kinds of stories especially at Halloween.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:50 am

A Haunting and Paranormal witness has these stories.

my fav A Haunting was the taiwan episode

my fav paranormal witness mostly come first season including the poltergeist one and the mother christine stubeick who died but her spirit attracted help.

close encounters has ufo stories.

finding bigfoot has bigfoot stories.

Back to top Go down

SyFy Paranormal Witness Lost girl and Brooke Butler, Sydney Shumate, Codi Rice, Lexy Simpkin Empty AR Response

Post by JC Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:02 pm

We were personally devastated by this unimaginable tragedy. I can assure you these girls are in heaven not wandering around as ghosts. Please remember there are real lives and families devastated by this that would not appreciate your morbid curiosity...consider yourself very lucky you have not visited this aweful site and don't know all the details. There are so many of use that are still in mourning and wishing we could erase this night 3 years ago today.

JC

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:02 pm

JC wrote:We were personally devastated by this unimaginable tragedy.  I can assure you these girls are in heaven not wandering around as ghosts.  Please remember there are real lives and families devastated by this that would not appreciate your morbid curiosity...consider yourself very lucky you have not visited this aweful site and don't know all the details.  There are so many of use that are still in mourning and wishing we could erase this night 3 years ago today.

I'm sorry for your loss. welcome to this forum.

I am sorry for how it may come across but I do watch paranormal witness and a haunting, and what happened here is similar to the ghost stories they featured, and they died on halloween. that show features real people with real ghost stories, who talk about a teen girl in florida who drove and hit a tree and died.

if you'd like to share any details feel free to do so.

it's snowing heavily where i live so i have to be careful about my driving

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:49 pm

i watched the video. are you sydney's mother?

the news articles don't mention drinking and driving. that's a new detail i learned.

so the driver was drinking and driving with 3 other girls, resulting in an error in driving resulting in 4 deaths?

where i live i also live in the midwest, actually i don't live too far from arkansas, i live next state over, it's snowing heavily.

the paranormal witness lost girl is here

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hvd5c

starts 31:48

she also died in a car accident.

one of the best ghost stories i've ever heard.

my blog i talk about the paranormal ufo ghosts bermuda triangle past life experiences bigfoot strange monsters psychic premonitions
oh and the murder of jonbenet and other true crime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down