The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6

2 posters

Go down

deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 Empty deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6

Post by redpill Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:47 pm

Thu Jul 05, 2018

yesterday was 4th of july saw some fireworks. as a kid i thought they were awesome, now i'm kinda ho hum about them.

i click on news and i learn being reported just now

Alesha MacPhail 6

A 16-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of schoolgirl Alesha MacPhail.  Jul 02, 2018

The six-year-old's body was found on the Isle of Bute on Monday, just hours after she was reported missing.

deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 5f589310

deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 _1023610
deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 3b0c2f10
deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 Fmf_sd10
deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 Dhsgfe10
deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 7dcc4510
deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 312e4010
deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 7320ce12

Alesha, who was from Airdrie in North Lanarkshire, had been staying at her grandmother's house on Bute when she was reported missing at about 06:25 on Monday.

She was a few days into a three-week summer break on the island in the Firth of Clyde, west of Glasgow.

reminds me of Murder of JonBenet Ramsey also age 6

she was abducted reported missing and found later that day, only this time they have the suspect in custody

Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6

deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 3b0c2f10deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 C1e45610

wow they look like identical twin sisters, and they both died in almost the same way same age

Alesha MacPhail 6  found dead  Monday Jul 02, 2018 , reported missing that day
JonBenet Ramsey 6 found dead Dec 26, 1996,  reported missing that day

deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 Triang10

sometimes i wonder if i'm on the Aeolus

what's it like to only live 6 years and be dead by age 6?

this happened in the UK
sun wrote:

“Our absolute priority is catching the person responsible for this horrendous act as quickly as possible.”

Alesha’s devastated mum Georgina Lochrane, 23, broke down on Tuesday as she placed a picture of her daughter at a makeshift shrine on the garden wall of her grandparents’ house.

The bubbly youngster was reported missing from the property in Port Bannatyne, at 6.25am on Monday morning.

Her body was found by a member of the public less than three hours later around a mile away in woodland on the site of a former hotel.

so she went missing and her lifeless body found.

i'm having a moment now

deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 Xmatri10
deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 Deja-v10
deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 89cf8b10

Back to top Go down

deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 Empty Re: deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6

Post by MurderMysteryReader Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:24 pm

Eerily similar cases. JonBenet and Alesha do look a lot alike. It could very well be a copycat crime and the teenager who killed Alesha MacPhail may have read about the JonBenet murder online. He found a 6 year old who strongly resembled JonBenet and killed her in a like manner. There was no mention of any kind of note left behind, either in the Grandmother's house, or where the body was found. So, the crime isn't exactly like JonBenet's murder.

Back to top Go down

deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 Empty Re: deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6

Post by redpill Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:13 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:Eerily similar cases. JonBenet and Alesha do look a lot alike. It could very well be a copycat crime and the teenager who killed Alesha MacPhail may have read about the JonBenet murder online. He found a 6 year old who strongly resembled JonBenet and killed her in a like manner. There was no mention of any kind of note left behind, either in the Grandmother's house, or where the body was found. So, the crime isn't exactly like JonBenet's murder.

MurderMysteryReader

this crime happened on Monday and it's thur july 5th now so i'm still learning about it, but

seeing this

deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 3b0c2f10deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 C1e45610

i'm thinking this

deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 Triang11

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:23 am

redpill wrote:
MurderMysteryReader wrote:Eerily similar cases. JonBenet and Alesha do look a lot alike. It could very well be a copycat crime and the teenager who killed Alesha MacPhail may have read about the JonBenet murder online. He found a 6 year old who strongly resembled JonBenet and killed her in a like manner. There was no mention of any kind of note left behind, either in the Grandmother's house, or where the body was found. So, the crime isn't exactly like JonBenet's murder.

MurderMysteryReader

this crime happened on Monday and it's thur july 5th now so i'm still learning about it, but

seeing this

i'm thinking this

deja vu Alesha MacPhail 6 and JonBenet Ramsey 6 Triang11

You must be feeling at a loss for words as you used mostly pictures in your post. I read the date of the murder when I read your post, so I know when it happened.

MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down