The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry

Go down

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Empty copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry

Post by redpill Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Sun Jul 15, 2018  

i was originally going to do a sunday school with redpill, i might still do so. but

i just watch reelz documentary series copycat killers season 5 episode 1 twilight killers

i hope reelz doesn't get too mad about copyright, i'm posting just a few under fair use for educational purpose,

kim edwards age 14

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Screen19

lucas markham age 14

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Vlcsn238

this crime occurred in the UK, and i've  never heard of this crime, nor these 2 individuals prior to watching this documentary

i learn something new everyday,  what i now know about this crime i just watched in this documentary, and my links to Jonbenet intruder theory

this crime was very clearly inspired by

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Vlcsn239

in addition to not hearing before  i don't know anything about twilight and from what they described, well, where's the lightsabers. so no, i'm not all that interested

both kim edwards and lucas markham were obsessed with Twilight, which again i don't k now much about personally, but it's about vampires and werewolves teen falling in love, from what i saw.

kim edwards identified with twilight bella and  lucas markham "edward"

here they have 2 actors to do a dramatization and reenactment of the crime

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Vlcsn240

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Vlcsn241

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Vlcsn242

murder victim

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Vlcsn243

kim's mother

and her younger sister katie

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Vlcsn250

the actual motivation,

like bella and edward in TWILIGHT

kim edwards lucas markham wanted to spend an eternity together in love,

and for this to happen, they had to murder somoen

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Vlcsn244

the narrators of this program called them totally evil depraved psycopath

documentary said that kim edwards was looking for the true meaning of love, and found it in twilight

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Vlcsn245

she has a strong British accent

dramatization of crime scene, they used a knife to kill

this is a home  crime like JonBenet Ramsey

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Vlcsn246

after omitting this crime they cuddle up and turn on twilight

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Vlcsn247

the documentary then talks about kim edwards growing up

father abandonment family kim has sister katie
they had bitter sibling feud, katie was younger and kim believed her mother liked her more

this documentary has actual tape recording of kim edwards confession to detectives, and play parts of the transcript

her mother punched struck kim, and they then got social services involved. kim found twilight, and she became bella swan and edward cullen, a vampire

she had posters and all the books to twilight

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Vlcsn249
copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Vlcsn248

so teen kim age 14 wanted a boyfriend like twilight edward, a vampire

and meets lucas markham, her very own edward

lucas was also 14 also into twight

they met in school, in class, after several months of foster care, kim reunited to mother. mother realizes kim dating school badboy and wanted to separate the two. and that is what set this in motion,

in twilight bella father didn't like vampire edward cullen

so kim wanted lucas to kill his mother

every 5 seconds they allude to some thought fantasy or action of kim to Twilight Bella

she wants to be with lucas who she saw as edward cullen, and so she kills her mother and her sister katie 13, one year younger.

so she could be with lucas forever.

and so they did. and they died.

relevance to Jonbenet Ramsey

when you read,

detective pinkie wrote:
Hold yourself to the same standards - explain why an intruder would leave a body and a note, simply and believably

tawny wrote:
the fail in logic is astounding.

This is an example of NO IDI explanation. Why would an intruder hide her body? Seriously, please answer that for me. Why would an intruder hide her body rather than take her with them and dump her, or leave her where she was? Did an intruder seriously believe she would NEVER EVER be found inside the house?

Serious question: Why would an intruder hide her body in a dark room in a basement?

If he wanted to ensure it was found, why hide it? If he had to bug out, not taking the kidnapped-turned-murdered with him, why did he leave the note?

Delay discovery to what end? If he were bugging out, why would he care when, where, and how she's found?

It makes zero logical sense.

ukguy wrote:
Mama2JML,
Why does an intruder need to bother with a RN at all, all that sitting around authoring a RN, increases the risk of being caught.

No JonBenet in the house tells its own story, when followed up with a ransom phone call, no RN is required.

There is no IDI explanation forthcoming as to why the said intruder did not remove JonBenet from the house, which is just as inconsistent as any staged kidnapping leaving JonBenet in the house!

Intruder plan of action: Enter Ramsey household remove JonBenet, dead or alive, relocate to the boot of awaiting car, then simply drive away. Next day phone ransom demands. Total time to execute less than fifteen minutes!

nimyat of reddit wrote:
There is absolutely 0 reason to start to write a draft ransom note and then write the real thing and make it that ridiculously long.

If it was a premeditated kidnapping, ('hid in the house' theory) why the fuck wouldn't you bring a ransome note with you and why the hell would you start to draft one and then write one on paper found in the house.

If it was a burglary turned kidnapping, why would you start to draft a ransom note, and then write the real thing 4 pages long? You would scribble something like "I've taken your daughter, dont contact police, deposit money at this location at this time if you want to see her again." A panicked burglar does not sit and start writing about his 'organisation'.

A lot of people get bogged down in the details of the case, because it is a fascinating one and it is very interesting, but the ransom note is the most ridiculous thing ever and was totally written by one of the family in my opinion. They also completely over thought it - mentioning the fathers business, his bonus, writing 4 pages worth etc.

There's no way the family wasn't involved. As for which one did it, that is what is hard to prove.

docg makes a similar claim
docg wrote:

Questions

An intruder intending to express his anger or disdain for the Ramseys would have had no reason to write a meaningless ransom note. A kidnapper would not have left both the note and the body. If the parents were involved in this together, as so many assume, such a note might serve to throw the police off the track, but only if the body were found, days later, in some remote area. Or never found. With the body hidden in the house, where it is sure to be discovered, the note only creates problems for the Ramseys, the only ones who could "logically" have written it. If they were not planning on getting the body out of the house before the police came, then why would they write an obviously phony note?

Also, why was the note hand printed? Why not print it via computer? Or paste words together from newspapers? If the parents, or anyone at all close to the family, wrote it, they would be risking exposure for sure.

Answers

No intruder would have had anything to gain by writing the ransom note. No intruder would have any reason to write it. A kidnapper would have taken the child (or her body) with him. If something had gone wrong with his plan, he would have had no reason to leave a possibly incriminating note. Someone intending to frame John or Patsy would not have written the note in his own hand, as that would be evidence of an intruder. The conclusion is simple: there was no kidnapper. There was no intruder. The note must have been written by someone on the inside -- and it does indeed read like a staged kidnapping attempt.

tawny wrote:
the fail in logic is astounding.

This is an example of NO IDI explanation. Why would an intruder hide her body? Seriously, please answer that for me. Why would an intruder hide her body rather than take her with them and dump her, or leave her where she was? Did an intruder seriously believe she would NEVER EVER be found inside the house?

Serious question: Why would an intruder hide her body in a dark room in a basement?

the IDI explanation is that he wanted to.

since the Jonbenet ramsey ransom note contains clear references to Dirty Harry,
it seems a simple matter to simply watch Dirty Harry for possible influences in the Jonbenet crime scene

simple,

like kim edwards and lucas markham copycat killing of Twilight

Jonbenet's killer was inspired by the movie Dirty Harry

specifically the main bad guy Scorpio

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Cs-q6q10

Scorpio killed a woman swimming via sniper right at the beginning of the movie

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry 936ful10

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry 5ab80410

and left this ransom note at the crime scene

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Scorpio

later in the movie Dirty Harry chases after Scorpio asking where's the girl, but the girl was dead the entire time, hidden away.

copycat killers season 5 twilight kim edwards lucas markham & JonBenet Ramsey Dirty Harry Dirty_10

if RDI simply looked at the clue in the ransom note, of references and quotes from Dirty Harry

then simply followed up by watching Dirty Harry, and familiarized themselves with copycat killing, they could have solved it.

but they didn't.

RDI = retards displaying incompetence

the reason for Jonbeent ransom note and body at the crime scene which RDI claims impossible is that Jonbenet's killer, like  kim edwards lucas markham was a copycat killer motivated in this case by Dirty Harry.

in Dirty Harry there was a ransom note and dead body at the crime scene, and the dead girl was hidden the entire time Dirty Harry was chasing Scorpio.

Jonbenet killing therefore was a thrill kill and a copycat killing of dirty harry.

kim edwards lucas markham shows the influence of pop culture in fantasy of killers.

zodiac killer alludes to the most dangerous game story in his taunting letters.

the other point is if you have children, they may date someone you disapprove of, and then she and her boyfriend might murder you. and your sister. or daughter.

so not having kids sounds like a good way not to be murdered by them

based on this risk, is it worth it to have children?

even 14 year olds can kill you with a knife

kim edwards lucas markham didn't show up for school for 2 days so school contacted police to visit the home

police find an unlocked door in basement and enter, find these 2 alive, they nonchalantly tell police their parents are upsides, they arrive find the crime scene and arrest them.

they made no attempt to clean up the crime scene.

the 2 kids were watching the twilight movie and they continued watching it even after the police arrive and then arrest them

the irony is that after they got arrested they lost interest in one another as lovers and are locked in separate prisons

Kim hated her mother and sister

Back to top Go down