The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jameson you or someone else reading this can start an IDI intruder JonBenet Ramsey reddit

2 posters

Go down

Jameson you or someone else reading this can start an IDI intruder JonBenet Ramsey reddit Empty Jameson you or someone else reading this can start an IDI intruder JonBenet Ramsey reddit

Post by redpill Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:54 pm

Tue Jul 17, 2018

i do have a reddit account.

reddit has at least 2 Jonbenet reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey/

and

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenet/

i registered for reddit and posted on BOTH reddits

there i saw rootlesswriter promoting my theories and he WASN"T banned

i saw furyofdragon who i know is superdave is there

goodsouthersense i know is cynic is also there.

i posted on both Jonbenet reddits my theory Mr. Cruel IDI intruder theory murdered Jonbenet,

someone on those reddits complained to the mods there, the mod agreed my theory is crackpot, banned me, deleted all my posts

i toyed with the idea of creating a jonbenet IDI reddit but really jonbenet is just one crime of interest to me among many

unresolved mysteries reddit is closer to my interest.

but if you have the interest and time, you can create a new reddit, you'd be the mod, and you can call it

JonBenet Ramsey intruder reddit

if i stop by and post my mr cruel intruder theory hopefully you won't do to me what the other 2 admins did, which was ban me and call my theory stupid and delete all my posts

when you post on reddit you can flag it as spam trolling harassment etc and vote it down, until it is hidden, and it attracts the attention of the admin who frequently then deletes it

all my posts were flagged as spam and the mod agreed, i copied and pasted my mr cruel intruder theory on this blog to reddit. i was banned from both jonbenet reddit

i'm surprised rootlesswriter wasn't banned.

furyofdragon posts on reddit he is copying and pasting RDI claims from his book onto reddit but then claiming he got it from someone else, and its clear he is superdave, aka david hughes an angel betrayed

he hasn't been banned far from it, he is praised for his rdi claims

at least 1 idi , on unresolved mysteries when jonbenet is mentioned there's a couple that are IDI, one of home is named oldspice

reddit's free and creating forums is also easy

i may stop by to contribute my posts though may be flagged as "spam" or "trolling" as they are IDI and there are many more RDI's and voted down

my post about how the daubert standard what it is and how it leads to intruder theory is according to RDI "spam" and "trolling" the mods called it junk and deleted it and banned me.

rdi theories that patsy had an episode of religious psychosis and killed jonbenet as a sacrifice to appease christ saved by the cross sbtc is considered "brilliant" (which is the andrew hodges theory)

superdave helped the RDi hunt down and destroy the JIDI knights. SD was seduced by the fringe side of the Forensics

Back to top Go down

Jameson you or someone else reading this can start an IDI intruder JonBenet Ramsey reddit Empty Re: Jameson you or someone else reading this can start an IDI intruder JonBenet Ramsey reddit

Post by searchinGirl Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:34 pm

I’ve come to the conclusion that many of the posters on reddit have an agenda, a profit motive for their books, or for Tricia Griffin who has lately been begging for money to survive. I suspect websleuths will appear pretty foolish for the stand they have taken against the Ramsey Family.

I don’t know how I have been allowed to stay being that I’m IDI. In some ways I’m amazed I have any “karma” left. I’ve been downvoted and complained about and I suspect the fury character has tried to get me banned as well. He’s an arrogant and rude asshole. But, I’m the editor of the wiki and have gained the moderators trust. I want to believe he is interested in the truth.

I go through my own personal ups and downs there. Mostly I’m happy to share my thoughts and I appreciate hearing what others have to say. Their science-free attitude gets to me sometime though. It’s hard not to say they are stupid. But one thing I know about all of them. They don’t know Boulder.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Jameson you or someone else reading this can start an IDI intruder JonBenet Ramsey reddit Empty Re: Jameson you or someone else reading this can start an IDI intruder JonBenet Ramsey reddit

Post by redpill Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:12 am

I don’t know Boulder very well, but i have visited there.

i saw lots of Australian nationals in the ski resort, they travelled from Australia to Boulder to ski

since reddit allows you to downvote and report it's not much use for me there.
also i like to post pics which i don't think reddit allows

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:50 pm

A few people have been able to post original source material, and if it relates to anything in the JBRCE I can post material there like my spreadsheet table. The thing about my table is it is just the facts in the Bode Reports. I’ve made no attempts to re-interpret what it actually says. Except I did research on the Likelihood Ratio and what it means. I thought in doing that table, people could see the intruder profile lined up against the stain profiles and see the similarities. IDI can see it, but there is none so blind as RDI who will just not see, or refuse to look. That’s the strangest thing - those that refuse to consider the the dNA, or any other forensic evidence that is part of the case file.

Ive met some people from New Zealand around Boulder but not too many Australians. Boulder is a different place. A very scientific community with NIST, NCAR, NOAA, etc. I worked for a think tank of scientists, economists, statisticians which is another reason why I believe a science-free attitude about the JBR case is absurd. I’m more of a database kind of person. That’s why I am searchinGirl.

I fear if anyone were to start an IDI thread there would not be too many subscribers. In any discussion its easier to approach it from all perspectives. It’s when the other side gets grossly insulting that I lose patience with them. A week or so ago fury said “fuck Paula Woodward and everybody that looks like her”. I got that comment removed.

I’m disgusted with James Kolar and his duplicitous attempts at solving this crime. That CBS Case of special with Clemente deserves a $750M judgement against them.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:53 pm

in one of my posts i've pointed out that in 2017 they performed a new round of DNA test results.

in 2018 they completed them but have not yet announced it.

Mr Cruel is a home invading pedophile who targets little girls, if you saw the documentary i linked.

hes from australia

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:00 pm

I watched the documentary about Mr Cruel. Did he live around Boulder? It’s difficult to see how a transient could have pulled off this murder on Christmas night. Do you see any connections to the University? I’m thinking there’s something there but I haven’t figured it out. I suspect CU benefited from the CBS show. They let them use the entire mechanical shop (22k s.f.), Idea Forge, to reconstruct the Ramseys home. A CBS VP sits on the Board of the CU Foundation.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:11 pm

no he lives in Melbourne Australia

Mr Cruel isn't just a transient

He is australia's most notorious child sex offender, and is believed to enter the homes as many as a dozen victims, young girls 4 confirmed

he enters homes to get little girls. there's a lot on the internet about him, but he's Australian.

the items he brings with him include white nylon ligature, dark colored tape, weapons, gloves, and he's left handwritten messages, always at night, with family present

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:39 pm

You are good at explaining things. How do you think Mr Cruel actually did this? Did He leave behind any evidence? I should probably do more research and/or watch the documentary again.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:43 pm

searchinGirl wrote:You are good at explaining things. How do you think Mr Cruel actually did this? Did He leave behind any evidence? I should probably do more research and/or watch the documentary again.

you can rewatch the documentary and search this blog on mr cruel posts

my theory is he travelled from australia to boulder colorado, it's a theory.

it's a theory of what happened and who killed Jonbenet

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:13 pm

Did mr cruel leave any of himself behind? Is there any way to compare him to the UM1 profile?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:20 pm

Do you mind telling me what time it is where you are?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:31 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Did mr cruel leave any of himself behind? Is there any way to compare him to the UM1 profile?

i should have a mr cruel jonbenet theory FAQ

sadly one piece of evidence, tape, was lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:32 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Do you mind telling me what time it is where you are?

CST

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:29 pm

So you aren’t in Australia?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:29 pm

searchinGirl wrote:So you aren’t in Australia?

no

which is why i am the first to propose a mr cruel jonbenet link

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:50 pm

You know I recall reading that a longtime friend of John Mark Karr disappeared into Australia at about the same time as he went to Bangkok. Supposedly he was also a pedophile. They grew up together. They were teachers, Karr was. There is a theory that some playwrite in Alabama wrote the ransom note, actually planned the murder in 1995, and drove to Boulder in a Volkswagen with additional people to commit the crime in 1996. I can find a link for you. There is a lady in Long Island or New Jersey that has a blog and wrote this all up about JBR. She says that she was in contact with Ollie Gray when he died a year or so ago. Might be worth a look.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:50 pm

Are you in Detroit?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down