The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

from Seasme Street Mr. Snuffleupagus to Twilight Zone to In Search of to Bigfoot Pizza Hut

Go down

from Seasme Street  Mr. Snuffleupagus to Twilight Zone to In Search of to Bigfoot Pizza Hut   Empty from Seasme Street Mr. Snuffleupagus to Twilight Zone to In Search of to Bigfoot Pizza Hut

Post by redpill Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:51 pm

Wed Jul 18, 2018

yesterday i posted on Seasme Street

there was one character that got my imagination at the age of 2 and it was

Mr. Snuffleupagus

from Seasme Street  Mr. Snuffleupagus to Twilight Zone to In Search of to Bigfoot Pizza Hut   Hqdefa57

i watched Seasame street only in the 1970s as a young kid, and one thing that i took delight is this

For many years, Snuffy was an imaginary friend of Big Bird, the only character who could see him,

big bird was standing around

from Seasme Street  Mr. Snuffleupagus to Twilight Zone to In Search of to Bigfoot Pizza Hut   2cc22810

and this creature Mr. Snuffleupagus would show up and then leave, and big bird would say he saw it, but the others haven't so they didn't believe in him.

i thought that was amazing and i was like age 2 when i saw this.

flash forward to elementary school,

classic twilight zone episodes were aired on televion and one episode i remember and immensely enjoyed was

nightmare at 20,000 feet

William Shatner of Star Trek played a character on a plane who when he and only he looked out the window saw it, but then it was destroying the plane wing

from Seasme Street  Mr. Snuffleupagus to Twilight Zone to In Search of to Bigfoot Pizza Hut   Twilig10

he was the only one that saw this critter out the airplane window. no one else saw it. every time he looked out, it was there, but when everyone else looked out, they didn't see anything.

obviously no one believed in him about the existence of this creature. i remember thinking it's like Mr. Snuffleupagus

other kids told me they saw ghosts. one ghost story i remember was when i was in second grade a kid named dennis said he looked into a basement, saw through the window a skeleton with an intact eyeball, and a crow came in and ate the eyeball. he ran.

i now know that unless this was a halloween prop he really did see, he's full of b.s coz a decayed skeleton would be a pile of bones and the eye would decay completely.

still i was scared witless when i heard it.

there were several times when i looked out a window and i saw a racoon or a bird and of course they quickly disappeared.

i saw the documentary in search of with lenard nimoy or unsolved mysteries not sure which when i saw not just any bigfoot but for the very first time in my life the roger Peterson film

from Seasme Street  Mr. Snuffleupagus to Twilight Zone to In Search of to Bigfoot Pizza Hut   Vlcsn173

the documentary showed the actual footage, which i saw the very first time, as well as skeptics who say it doesn't exist.

and i remember thinking bigfoot is like Mr. Snuffleupagus and nightmare at 20,000 feet

bigbird said he saw Mr. Snuffleupagus, who always disappeared when other people came around and so they doubted big bird. as a 2 year old i was smiling

and the william shatncer character said he saw a man on the plane on the wing but no one else saw it and it would always disappear on the twilight zone

here some say they saw bigfoot

i was told that's not bigfoot, that's some guy in a gorilla costume.

in the 1990s i saw that pizza hut offered bigfoot pizza

from Seasme Street  Mr. Snuffleupagus to Twilight Zone to In Search of to Bigfoot Pizza Hut   Hqdefa58

i ordered that pizza, i had to. it's named bigfoot. sadly its discontinued. i thought it tasted fine though i prefer pizza hut supreme pan pizza with its butter crust, at least back then, though what i really prefer is deep dish and stuffed pizza offered by papa del, giodano's, edwardo's, and pizzeria uno. but i remember thinking bigfoot pizza is a lot of pizza. i wouldn't mind paying $3 for a slice of it. sort of like what costco offers

i watched finding bigfoot from time to time, only the first 10 minutes where they have eye witness come forward to tell their bigfoot story. sadly many episodes were on youtube but taken down.

but the final season had 2 girls in wisconsin

Sisters Alaina and Addalynn Kawleski may have seen Bigfoot in their backyard. Their story got them on the TV show "Finding Bigfoot."

from Seasme Street  Mr. Snuffleupagus to Twilight Zone to In Search of to Bigfoot Pizza Hut   382be710

they were 14 and 12 when the episode aired, and that 2 years ago, which means they were 10 and 8, in wisconsin,

they were outside their home and saw bigfoot standing, and they even have bigfoot prints, near their home.

i don't know where in wisconsin but their home is surrounded by dense forest.

they only saw it for a few minutes before it retreated.

like Mr. Snuffleupagus and nightmare at 20,000 feet

to be honest i kinda don't believe in bigfoot anymore, but wow, that'd be a cool childhood experience to have.

i've seen several bigfoot movies like exist, not for kids, bigfoot goes around killing people.

and an old tv show harry and the henderson, about a pet bigfoot.

and star wars chewbacca is clearly inspired by bigfoot, and there's planet of the apes.

this sort of thing happens in paranormal stories, ghost stories, ufo encounters.

in the movie Triangle, Jess is explaining to Victor that there's another copy of her running around, and you gotta believe me and Victor is like no i don't believe this.

LOL.

for me, this all started with Mr. Snuffleupagus showing up and only bigbird saw it, at least in the 70s. big bird then talked about Mr. Snuffleupagus , but since no one else saw it, no one else believed it

from Seasme Street  Mr. Snuffleupagus to Twilight Zone to In Search of to Bigfoot Pizza Hut   Hqdefa57

bigbird, as jess of the triangle would say, is telling the truth, it's the truth. triangle is now my all time fav paranormal story.
eclipsing outerlimits teresa givens going back in time to kill killers before they kill, and the episode where 2 jews take a guy to meet his younger self at Auschwitz karl radamacer, we are the same man!

the movie terminator has same issue of a person claiming to be a time traveler and that one day skynet will destroy the human race but john connors will save it, so skynet sent a terminator back through time, to detectives.

i wonder how you or i or cops or detectives will handle a story like this, but now that terminator is out, it seems clear that anyone with such a story is delusional.

i have *not* seen bigfoot and i've given up trying. it's dangerous to be in the forest. but if i did see one i know that it's like bigbird and Mr. Snuffleupagus

Back to top Go down