The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the current saga with Mollie Tibbetts disappearance reminds me of Amy Renee Mihaljevic

Go down

the current saga with Mollie Tibbetts disappearance reminds me of Amy Renee Mihaljevic Empty the current saga with Mollie Tibbetts disappearance reminds me of Amy Renee Mihaljevic

Post by redpill Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:07 pm

Sat Jul 28, 2018

when i was a kid, and the disappearance of Amy Renee Mihaljevic was in my local news

the current saga with Mollie Tibbetts disappearance reminds me of Amy Renee Mihaljevic Amymih10

every day on the local news on tv they talked about how Amy Renee Mihaljevic with an unknown man, she got a phone call, and there were volunteers searching fields and forests for her.

there were also prayer circles praying for her safe return.

it was a daily ongoing news about her disappearance.

well she did return so the prayers were answers in a way.

looking it up i see the dates were

October 27, 1989,  when she was abducted and presumed murder
Body discovered: February 8, 1990;

flash forward to  Sat Jul 28, 2018

my crime news feed is dominated by Mollie Tibbetts 20

the current saga with Mollie Tibbetts disappearance reminds me of Amy Renee Mihaljevic 1c967210
the current saga with Mollie Tibbetts disappearance reminds me of Amy Renee Mihaljevic Tibbet10

i feel like Jess on the Aelous

it's like deja vu

with Mollie she went jogging for health at night. hasn't been seen since. obviously highly alarming

also makes me thinking about my own personal safety.

if i go jogging at night, will i disappear?

news reports she had a fit bit which i don't have, and it was traced to a hog fog but no trace of her was ever found.

my crime news feed is dominated by her disappearance.

Neighbor offers new testimony about the night Mollie Tibbetts disappeared
WOI-TV Des Moines· 19 hours ago

Police say it's been nearly ten days since Mollie Tibbetts disappeared from Brooklyn, Iowa....

Mollie Tibbetts Search Now Focusing On Iowa Hog Farm, Cops Ruling Out Multiple Suspects
The Inquisitr· 1 day ago

The search for Mollie Tibbetts, the 20-year-old University of Iowa student who disappeared last...

Mollie Tibbetts' mom: 'You won't see me giving up hope'
ABC 7 Chicago· 10 hours ago

Laura Calderwood's 20-year-old daughter Mollie Tibbetts has been missing for more than a week....

Mollie Tibbetts search: Rural Iowa co-op offering reward for ...
DesMoinesRegister.com-5 hours ago
A rural Iowa co-op is offering a reward for information about the disappearance of Mollie Tibbetts, a University of Iowa student who has been ...

Authorities 'hopeful' missing University of Iowa student is 'still alive' as ...
ABC News-6 hours ago

College Student Goes for Nighttime Run, Hasn't Been Seen Since
Runner's World-Jul 26, 2018

she's an attractive white female so this is clearly a case of missing white woman syndrome.

if i went jogging at night and i disappeared, would my disappearance be news?

when i read things like this i'm left wondering how should i live my life, i mean look at her, Amy, Lindsay Buziak. it's crazy.

also worth noting

Mollie Tibbetts' boyfriend Dalton Jack not a suspect in missing Iowa ...
KGO-TV-Jul 26, 2018
Jack last saw Tibbetts on Monday, July 16, he told ABC News. He then drove to his job at a construction company in Dubuque. ABC News ...

it is on my mind if i go jogging like  Mollie Tibbetts, will i disappear?

it's not looking good for  Mollie Tibbetts, it's been over a week at this point.

i'm beginning to realize that as young women who are attractive go about in their lives, they may be abducted at any point, anywhere under any circumstance. of course i can to, in my case probably for money.

i don't live in iowa but the news reports said her jogging path took her near a corn field, which being iowa isn't hard to imagine, but obviously a lot of rapists can lay low and hide in the corn field

makes me wonder if i walk near a corn field is some robber going to spring out and demand money?  Suspect

as i age i hear the same sort of events, in this case missing young woman, repeated over and over again.

yesterday  Amy Renee Mihaljevic today Mollie Tibbetts

eventually i'll probably hear about a murder of another beauty pageant in her home and another real estate being killed in a showing.

like jess in the triangle.

they return when they are all dead.  What a Face

as i type this its entirely possibly maybe at a gas station or maybe from shopping at walmart i get abducted, in my case for money, unless he's gay, will it be in the news?

obviously i won't be updating this blog with new posts should that happen. pale

Back to top Go down