The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mollie Tibbetts disappearance reminds me of Eloise Worledge & Madeleine McCann

Go down

Mollie Tibbetts disappearance reminds me of Eloise Worledge & Madeleine   McCann Empty Mollie Tibbetts disappearance reminds me of Eloise Worledge & Madeleine McCann

Post by redpill Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:11 am

Fri Aug 03, 2018

my crime news feed is dominated by Mollie Tibbetts

Mollie Tibbetts disappearance reminds me of Eloise Worledge & Madeleine   McCann 1c967210

Mollie Tibbetts disappearance reminds me of Eloise Worledge & Madeleine   McCann Tibbet10

as of  Fri Aug 03, 2018

there is only partial reports filtering through one of which is a red shirt that was found which may be  Mollie Tibbetts

Mollie Tibbetts Case: Could Red Shirt Hold the Key to Finding Missing ...
Inside Edition-8 hours ago

Was a Red Shirt Found in Mollie Tibbetts' Disappearance?
Heavy.com-9 hours ago

reports of sightings of her in Missouri

Police say woman spotted in Missouri not missing Iowa student
CBS News-Aug 2, 2018

the current timeline seems to be
fox wrote:

The search for missing University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts is heading into its third week, as investigators comb through evidence and tips related to the 20-year-old Iowa resident's disappearance.

Tibbetts was last seen jogging near her hometown of Brooklyn, Iowa, on July 18, about an hour's drive away from Pella. She was staying at her boyfriend's house at the time to watch his dogs while he was out of town.

The next day, when Tibbetts failed to show up for work, her boyfriend, Dalton Jack, and family became concerned and reported her missing.

Here's what we know so far about the timeline of events leading up to Tibbetts' disappearance, and the investigation that is ongoing.

Aug. 2

Search teams scan ditches for traces of Tibbetts near a pig farm investigators searched a week prior after a possible new clue to her disappearance — a red shirt spotted by a person mowing the lawn — was apparently found.

July 28

Family members tell KCCI new evidence reveals Tibbetts’ was doing homework on her computer late into the evening on July 18, suggesting she returned to the home where her boyfriend, his brother and the brother's fiancee live.

"Her last known article of clothing is believed to be dark colored running shorts, a pink sports top and running shoes (color unknown)," the Iowa Department of Public Safety said in a news release.

10 p.m.

Tibbetts’ boyfriend claims he received a Snapchat message from her after she would have returned from her run.

snapchat with boyfriend goes for jog, returns home safely does homework, in boyfriend's home dog sitting, disappears. dogs still safe

originally i thought she was abducted while she was out jogging

missing date July 18, 2018

like Jess of the Triangle

Mollie Tibbetts disappearance reminds me of Eloise Worledge & Madeleine   McCann Vlcsn156

im having dejavu

Mollie Tibbetts disappearance reminds me of Eloise Worledge & Madeleine   McCann Vlcsn171

white female disappears while in a home or dwelling

oh yeah now i remember

Madeleine   McCann 3

Mollie Tibbetts disappearance reminds me of Eloise Worledge & Madeleine   McCann Madele10

May 3, 2007

&  Eloise Worledge 8

Mollie Tibbetts disappearance reminds me of Eloise Worledge & Madeleine   McCann Eloise10

Eight-year-old Eloise Worledge went missing in January 12, 1976.

no trace of either    Eloise Worledge &  Madeleine   McCann was ever found

i do puzzle how they went missing

then i also wonder if i will also go missing.

this is speculation on my part but maybe when Mollie Tibbetts went jogging she didn't lock the door so someone slipped in

it seems Mollie Tibbetts was the only person in her boyfriend's home?

news reports dogs are safe. of course friendly dogs may be nice to burglars and rapists.

confused

how do i live my life so i don't go missing?  confused

there's no limit to the kind of scenarious that could have happened to Mollie Tibbetts

whether it's an intruder, or she was lured out, or a knock on the door and over powered,

maybe dogs were barking she went outside to investigated then abducted, or she left door unlocked

its not looking good

i've looked at news articles but thus far no photos

no photos of the area that i know of, of the home she was dog sitting, of the path she took jogging, of the hog farm or corn field

no pictures of the dog and actual home

as someone who has seen the paranormal documentaries not gonna lie paranormal thoughts have crossed my mind

as in alien abduction

Back to top Go down