The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warning RDI posters on websleuth and forumsforjustice have never studied science and forensics in JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

warning RDI posters on websleuth and forumsforjustice have never studied science and forensics in JonBenet Ramsey Empty warning RDI posters on websleuth and forumsforjustice have never studied science and forensics in JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:06 pm

Sat Aug 11, 2018

i'm typing this on  Sat Aug 11, 2018  and it's something that needs to be said about RDI

imagine there's a famous crime, which involves many scientific disciplines in Forensics. say the famous  Murder of Marilyn Reese Sheppard

you just go to the street and many say they've never heard of it, or if they have, they heard the husband did it.

when you press them for details they just say well that's just what i heard.

that's basically the mentality of RDI posters you find on  RDI posters on websleuth and forumsforjustice

a lot of the lay public see Burke Ramsey interview by Dr. Phil, think he's awkward and creepy and say OMG he must have done it.

they are attached to  a pet theory that Burke was jealous of his sister so he killed her, and the parents covered it, as promoted by the CBS documentary the case of Jonbenet

so RDI posters here rumor and gossip that the parents did it, or Burke did it, and therefore RDI.

The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey crime scene has many different categories of scientific forensic evidence that require highly expertise scientific training in a vast array of forensics

the ransom note involves both forensic documentation forensics and forensic handwriting and forensic linguistics

to forensic DNA science as DNA was found,

to foensic crime scene reconstruction and trace evidence analysis, as unsourced fiber was found, and the ligature and tape were unsourced.

what no RDI poster has done, in all these years, not trasha griffith, not cherokee or superdave or ukguy

have ever done, is either have a background in one of the scientific disciplines relevant to this case

nor have they ever studied the forensics relevant to the case nor reviewed the relevant scientific literature.

case in point,

this is

Suspect trasha pictured below is an example of an anti-science denialist

warning RDI posters on websleuth and forumsforjustice have never studied science and forensics in JonBenet Ramsey 08282010
warning RDI posters on websleuth and forumsforjustice have never studied science and forensics in JonBenet Ramsey Tricia10

this is what she claims

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?76520-Patsy-Ramsey/page92
tricia griffith wrote:
Anti-K, this whole forum has example after example after example that an intruder did not commit this crime.

No one can show one scintilla of evidence of an intruder.

As owner, I do my best to stay out of actual discussions about a crime.

The JBR case is the one expection.

Websleuths is a leader in true crime information as well as discussion. People come here to get information. It is imperative we deal with the facts. Not fantasy.

All I ask for are facts and a logical connecting of the dots. Logic and facts.

When I get time I will be going through the forum to make sure the JonBenet Ramsey forum is being held up to the high standards just like all our other forums on Websleuths.

The days of allowing anyone to post anything because it's part of their "theory" are gone. Facts and logic. Very simple.

this is her qualifications

Host Tricia Griffith is a veteran radio disc jockey and owner of Websleuths.com and owner of Forums for Justice.org.

in other words she has ZERO qualifications in forensic science. she has no training in forensic fiber, trace evidence, DNA yet she claims

tricia griffith wrote:
Anti-K, this whole forum has example after example after example that an intruder did not commit this crime.

No one can show one scintilla of evidence of an intruder.

tricia griffith who owns and started both forumsforjustice and websleuth solely to insert herself in the Jonbenet investiation has never in her life ever studied any of the relevant forensic science.

now tricia griffith claims that her posters have shown "Anti-K, this whole forum has example after example after example that an intruder did not commit this crime."

she never cites the qualifications of these posters and whether these examples after examples are scientifically sound

here's one poster

koldkase is  forumsforjustice.org Senior Member

this is how koldkase is  forumsforjustice.org Senior Member lies and deceives the public

this is her claim
koldkase wrote:
"Me, I can use my own eyes and I don't need no special training to see that Patsy wrote the note.
koldkase wrote:
"Patsy Ramsey wrote the note. Period. No question. No reasonable argument. All anyone who is objective has to do is compare her exemplars with the ransom note, not to mention the repeated, innumerable writings, statements, and interviews with the Ramseys which repeat excessively the language in the ransom note." -

so  forumsforjustice.org Senior Member claims to promote justice for JonBenet Ramsey

she claims that in promoting justice for JonBenet Ramsey

koldkase wrote:
"Me, I can use my own eyes and I don't need no special training to see that Patsy wrote the note.
koldkase wrote:
"Patsy Ramsey wrote the note. Period. No question. No reasonable argument. All anyone who is objective has to do is compare her exemplars with the ransom note, not to mention the repeated, innumerable writings, statements, and interviews with the Ramseys which repeat excessively the language in the ransom note." -

she is representing to the public that all you have to do is look at Patsy's handwriting and determine Patsy wrote the ransom note.

so Tricia Griffith claim is that her forums, websleuth and forumsforjustice has posters like koldkase as example after example an intruder did not commit this crime

but what are the qualifications of koldkase?

what makes koldkase claims, that her own eyes she can tell patsy wrote the ransom note, a qualified forensic document examiner.

part of being a responsbile and ethical investigator is to consult the relevant scientific literature, it's called a review of the literature

i did so and i found

with actual genuine scientific research

warning RDI posters on websleuth and forumsforjustice have never studied science and forensics in JonBenet Ramsey Kam97w10

actual genuine scientific research proves

laypersons like koldkase engage in overmatching

they see a couple of similarities in 2 documents and confidently proclaim a match when in fact they were written by 2 different writers.

tricia griffith is presenting to the public that koldkase has shown example after example an intruder did not commit this crime, as koldkase presents herself as an "expert" in the science of questioned document examination

but neither tricia griffith nor koldkase nor cherokee nor cynic nor delmar england nor superdave nor any frauds on reddit websleuth topix etc have shown they have done the most remedial basic familiarity of the forensics relevant to this case,

review of the relevant scientific literature

warning RDI posters on websleuth and forumsforjustice have never studied science and forensics in JonBenet Ramsey 41kvdy11

on crimeshots i met my old padawan superdave, i asked him to ask cynic to join crimeshots which cynic refused saying he only wants to talk to real people

superdave has been following this case since the beginning nearly decades before me.

in all these years not then and not now has he ever studied the relevant forensics in each area to make sure he has a good understanding of the relevant scientific issues involved.

doing so leads only to 1 conclusion, based on an understanding of science and applying that science to the actual scientific evidence recovered in the Jonbenet crime scene and scientific expert witness testimony

an intruder did this.

holdontoyourhat and jameson are right.

Back to top Go down