The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random thoughts by searchinGirl on white flowers with tracyB gone

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

random thoughts by searchinGirl  on white flowers with tracyB gone Empty random thoughts by searchinGirl on white flowers with tracyB gone

Post by redpill Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Celeste, 3, and Bella, 4,  Watts

searchinGirl wrote:Another horrific crime about ten miles away.

many moons ago before you were even arrived

there lived a poster by the name of TracyB on my blog

she told me she tried joining for a long time and finally was able to register

she directly posted on my thread existentialism mystic life & death of white flowers 2 and existentialism mystic life & death of white flowers  1

the problem is that the thread became unwieldy so TracyB created a new thread were we can discuss them.

if you read it though i enter my own thoughts.

TracyB then disappeared like a ghost never to be seen or heard from again.

but yeah if you want to talk about Celeste, 3, and Bella, 4,  Watts you can do so here, not in the main thread bc its already hugely long and actually takes me weeks to go through them

as i say in the posts

i might get killed tomorrow in a car accident. i find that upsetting. atheists say there's no god and no jesus and no afterlife so if u die youre dead forever. but reading white floweers who have died this way. well if it happens to me i can sort of know

i'll only reply here if you want to talk about Celeste, 3, and Bella, 4,  Watts
news reports say her father killed them and wife but not reason why and this happened in colorado

i kinda feel like jess on the triangle

they return when they're dead. tracyb is dead and searchinGirl arrives like the triangle

Back to top Go down

random thoughts by searchinGirl  on white flowers with tracyB gone Empty Re: random thoughts by searchinGirl on white flowers with tracyB gone

Post by searchinGirl Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:49 am

Thanks. I don’t know what to think about Bella and Celeste except they perhaps were already dead when Shanann returned home from her trip at 2am Monday morning. I hope they weren’t dropped down an Oil Well. What a Jerk the guy is.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

random thoughts by searchinGirl  on white flowers with tracyB gone Empty Re: random thoughts by searchinGirl on white flowers with tracyB gone

Post by redpill Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:12 am

any idea as to motive?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:11 am

Sounds like they were heavily in debt, and living beyond their means. The mom was expecting another child. I just saw the family had been featured in a health magazine. She sold weight loss patches. She had been in Phoenix for the weekend returning in the early morning hours of Monday morning, leaving only a few short hours to kill them and dump them in oils well. I think Daddy snapped under the pressure.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:44 pm

And their HOA had filed suit against them. That could be due to any number of covenant violations. Pain in the ass rules to live in a neighborhood.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:07 pm

searchinGirl wrote:And their HOA had filed suit against them. That could be due to any number of covenant violations. Pain in the ass rules to live in a neighborhood.

any specifics? my HOA requires i pay once a year dues of $100.

i lived in an area where there was no HOA and plenty of dog shit on my lawn Sad

i live now in an area with HOA and mostly i don't have dog shit on my lawn.

i actually would prefer to live in a gated community with a live in person gate keeper for additional safety though it is expensive

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:10 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Sounds like they were heavily in debt, and living beyond their means. The mom was expecting another child. I just saw the family had been featured in a health magazine. She sold weight loss patches. She had been in Phoenix for the weekend returning in the early morning hours of Monday morning, leaving only a few short hours to kill them and dump them in oils well. I think Daddy snapped under the pressure.

how did they get into debt? what was their job and income?

thanks!

feel free to talk about any white flower deaths i list.

there's an older thread by TracyB on just this topic before she ghosted

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:49 pm

I read it was credit card debt and the house. They filed bankruptcy in 2015. The HOA claim could be nonpayment of dues. Our HOA fees run 630 a year, but it includes trash and recycle pickup. Plus we have a pool and clubhouse. We live in Boulder County, they lived in Weld County. The HOA also goes on weed patrol and issues citations if all the weeds along the street aren’t pulled. We got a warning letter earlier this summer about staining our new fence gate. They can be a bit pestering.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:00 pm

well he took pretty drastic action.

$630 thats a lot. in my city my taxes go to trash and recycle pickup

no pool for me. u must live in a nice area. is it a gated comunity?

sounds kinda nice if everything is well kept and safe from crime

i have crab grass weeds on my lawn Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:13 pm

No our community isn’t gated and I’m not rich. But this area is very nice. And Boulder has gotten very expensive. I just heard that the guy who killed his family recently lost a bunch of weight on the Thrive products his wife had been selling. I wonder if they could have affected him in a similar way certain anti-depressants cause weird behavior to a male gene?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:37 pm

maybe i should move lol. your area sounds nice.

did the guy lose his job?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:05 pm

I think he was fired on Wed. He confessed Wed afternoon. He must have realized he wasn’t going to get away with it.

Boulder is beautiful. As is the entire Front Range. It’s getting too expensive though. Weld County is a very large Agricultural County. Oil and Gas is a big deal. More recently the smaller municipalities are trying to ban fracking.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:43 pm

what was his job?

yeah i'm not going to claim that the midwest is all that great.

but some parts of illinois wisconsin that border lake michigan is awesome but very pricey

wilmette high school new trier is one of the best public schools in the nation

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:25 pm

I read he was an Operator making 60k a year. And, it must be a typo but I read the Mom made $100 a month; however she was selling these skin patches of Thrive. I have no idea what’s in them. But I guess it has a tiered structure of commissions.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:42 pm

operator of what? yeah i saw she was planning to leave him

btw what's the taxes crime and weather like where u live? any issues with drought or forests on fire or other gotchas ?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Operator of an Oil Pump I presume... crime is usually low but seems like not lately. missing girl in Longmont on St. Patrick’s Day. My ten mile radius again. A man in Boulder shot killed his wife. Last year a younger male killed his wife, dismembered her, and then drove across the country dropping body parts along the way. There are way too many drugs in Boulder.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:09 pm

Oil Rig is another word for pumping oil out of the earth. If you like documentaries I recommend The Men Who Built America on the History Channel. It wasn’t the most comprehensive show but not bad. Rockefeller lived in Cleveland and contributed quite a bit of growth to the Midwest.

You can learn a lot about the west from driving through Kansas. We went on a trip last month to the gulf coast. It was HOT. HEAT INDEX HIGH. It made it seem like driving through Kansas was Cooler. We stopped at ft Larned on the Santa Fe trail.

On the way home after and coming into Colorado we saw a huge storm to the west. We drove around it. It’s not like that storm was so severe, but you never know...

Other than an extreme flooding event a few years ago, and some fierce fires above Boulder in the foothills occasionally, the weather is rather inconsistent. I’ve lived here for so long I can’t identify consistent patterns. Sometimes we have blizzards, sometimes it’s warm and sunny in January. But the center of the weather study in America begins in Boulder. Up Table Mesa Drive to NCAR and the scenic laboratory on the mountain near the Flatirons. Palace Intrigue for Boulder. Then there is NOAA too.

On most days the sun shines and you can see the sky for miles.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:37 pm

sounds enticing.

yeah seems everywhere in the usa there's a gotcha

florida and hurricaines, chicago and crimes, california drought fires and high taxes

i live in midwest not too far from mollie tibbets and its ok weather and taxes but its kinda boring here.

i tend to like history documentaries i just saw netflix on roman julius caseasr and commodus and i like history of christianity documentaries like one on constantine

should i move to boulder? how's the taxes there?

are there lots of pretty blonde girls Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:24 am

I would say the women in Boulder are pretty and some of them are blonde. Other cool things happen around here. This morning I counted 8 hot air balloons over my house. My ten mile radius is interesting.

Last edited by searchinGirl on Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Little kitties posted this before I was done typing.)

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:31 am

https://vimeo.com/181645979

Check out this video of Boulder. It kind of makes it look like it’s all fun and games.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:27 pm

i think i should move then lol Razz

but i worry about all the weed heads

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:12 pm

It’s so normalized here now. But it’s not weed that is the problem, it’s everything else. It’s been that way since I’ve been here. What is your Profession?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:13 pm

I’ve been doing research on the Denver Crime Lab. It’s state of the art.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:41 pm

i might want to visit you in boulder colorado,

once upon a time there was a poster here named tracyB who said she's from virginia and moved across country to california.

she invited me to visit her in california before she turned into a ghost.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:58 pm

Tell me more about yourself. What kind of job are you looking for?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next