The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random thoughts by searchinGirl on white flowers with tracyB gone

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

random thoughts by searchinGirl  on white flowers with tracyB gone - Page 2 Empty Re: random thoughts by searchinGirl on white flowers with tracyB gone

Post by redpill Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:26 pm

i just watched

and this

What a Face What a Face What a Face

only $800 in the bank and $40000 in debt?

Back to top Go down

random thoughts by searchinGirl  on white flowers with tracyB gone - Page 2 Empty Re: random thoughts by searchinGirl on white flowers with tracyB gone

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:55 pm

I didn’t read all the documents but it looks like the guy confessed. He says she came into the house and he told her he was leaving her. He was having an affair. He said he went downstairs to leave but went back up for something. That’s when he came upstairs and said he saw her strangling one daughter and the other was blue.

The guy has a Public Defender. I think they are considering the Death Penalty. Eikelenboom is in with the Defense. And his Motion for samples of DNA to be taken from the Necks/Throats of the Children was initially denied, but granted today. That’s when it posted anyway. I think another motion for him to be present at Autopsy was granted too. He a crime solver.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:04 pm

so is this guy saying his wife killed the daughters?

did he use a gun?

wow. i had no idea the world and the people in it could be like this

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:11 pm

The girls were submerged in crude oil for about four days. The DNA guy said it’s possible for dna to still be there. I guess the dna testing will confirm or deny. This guy has been researching a male gene that can’t tolerate certain psychographic drugs and lead to violence.

I haven’t heard anything about a firearm. They obviously got in a big big fight that was physical.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:28 pm

so LE isnt' buying his story his wife killed them? i wouldnt either

who was this guys gf he was cheating on?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:30 pm

Not much known about her. I heard a name. Don’t know if it’s true.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:43 pm

this headline news is kinda crazy, along with mollie tibbets and abigail williams and liberty german

also in the news some guy was mowing his lawn when he was shot in the head and killed.

i have to mow my lawn this week Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:50 pm

Eikelenboom was consulted in jonbenet but theres a news article that says a court did not think hes a qualified dna expert

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:22 pm

He didn’t have the proper accreditation a few years ago. But he and his wife are from the Netherlands and I think he is accredited in Europe. I think he must be credentialed now or he wouldn’t be working for the Public Defender. He and the former Denver da Morrissey have history. Eikelenboom is responsible for getting Timothy Masters out of prison and costing the State $10M. I thought what he did to him in Court resembled a sucker punch. But Morrissey is also responsible for working with LaBerge and building our state of the art Crime Lab.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:34 pm

whats his cv?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:40 pm

https://www.ifscolorado.com

This is his website.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:43 pm

searchinGirl wrote:https://www.ifscolorado.com

This is his website.

i cant find his cv but thanks anyway

interesting that it mentions crime reconstruction as i plan to delve into it on jonbenet

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:56 pm

One of the motions today said the cv was attached but it wasn’t. I thought it might be at his website. Sorry.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:58 pm

searchinGirl wrote:One of the motions today said the cv was attached but it wasn’t. I thought it might be at his website. Sorry.

i hope that the newest dna results done in 2017 are announced soon. rdi will finally be finished

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:14 pm

I tend to think they aren’t going to announce anything until they make an arrest. They have said several times now they aren’t talking.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:30 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I tend to think they aren’t going to announce anything until they make an arrest. They have said several times now they aren’t talking.

perhaps burke and john can sue to have those results made public, or in their lawsuit against CBS the case of

or

BPD could arrest Burke or John depending on dna results.....

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:04 pm

John or Burke don’t match the dna. But I do think they could be putting the squeeze on the City and County of Boulder. They hav had the right to petition the State for Cold Case Status, and it’s like BPD didn’t even acknowledge the scientific advances when they turned a blind eye to that stupid cbs show. I hate to say this but they fucked up letting Kolar go with his theory about Burke.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:24 pm

its conceivable that using newer 2017 technology they "find" John or Burke dna that does match.

if not then yeah i expect John or Burke to use these newer 2017 results not only to sue cbs but also kolar and even tricia griffith websleuth and others

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:32 pm

Burke and John don’t come close to the profile in the panties. And the guy that developed the profile, LaBerge is a leader in this technology. He’s also the Director of the Denver Crime Lab. I believe the dna is valid. I’ve made a study of it and was given some original source material from the DA office during Mary Lacy’s tenure that I believe proves it.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:42 pm

we're still in the dark about the newer 2017 dna results

maybe they test the ligature tape paintbrush and it has dna, which in the intruder theory should match the panties but for all we know it matches john or patsys

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:46 pm

I don’t know about that. They have tested a lot of thing and none of it belongs to the Ramseys

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:11 am

Yes. I posted a whole bunch of original stuff to JBRCE, the wiki for the JonBenetRamsey subreddit. It’s MzMarples PBWorks.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:15 am

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/128162457/HoritaLongMemo.pdf

This is a document a reddit user received from a CORA request. It covers a year of DNA testing at Body labs before Lacy left office. Proves the DNA IMO.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:43 am

denver post and boulder daily camera had dna experts review those results and said they were inconclusive but said newer dna tests are needed.

can you post my mr cruel theory in the jonbenet under stranger intruder theory? i have no way of contacting maple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next