The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurricane Lane dumped as much as 3 feet of rain in 48 hours Hawaii

Go down

Hurricane Lane dumped as much as 3 feet   of rain in 48 hours Hawaii Empty Hurricane Lane dumped as much as 3 feet of rain in 48 hours Hawaii

Post by redpill Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:45 pm

Fri Aug 24, 2018

my news feed talks about Hurricane Lane dumped as much as 3 feet hurricane dumped as much as 3 feet (1 meter) of rain in 48 hours Hawaii

which of course makes me wonder what are best places to live. obviously dealing with 3 feet of water isn't a pleasant experience.

3 feet of rain in 48 hours goes far beyond what i have in mind when i say

"it was a dark and stormy night"

the midwest does have tornado's so there's that. and some cities in the midwest have lots of murders.

Hawaii sounds like a tropical paradise in many ways, though very expensive high cost of living. Mark Zuckerberg bought a home there.

here it was cool and raining but sadly now it was hot today and tomorrow and all next week in the 90s, august is back. i wish my whole summer could be 70s cool weather.

right now i'm comfortable in my home, things like torando's  earthquakes hurricanes torrential rains would be rather unpleasant to say the least.

i know florida also got hit by hurricanes awhile back and the east coast to.

what's next an earthquake for california? yellowstone erupting?

i think hawaii will be a disaster area.

i wonder what its like to live in hawaii and then a hurriciane devastates and floods the entire state.

Back to top Go down