The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ON THE CASE WITH PAULA ZAHN Virginia Kegans

Go down

ON THE CASE WITH PAULA ZAHN Virginia Kegans  Empty ON THE CASE WITH PAULA ZAHN Virginia Kegans

Post by redpill Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:57 pm

Mon Oct 01, 2018

i just watched

ON THE CASE WITH PAULA ZAHN S17 • E11 In The Dead of Night

On the Case with Paula Zahn
Published on Sep 30, 2018
Police must retrace a teenager's last known movements if they hope to find out when and where she crossed paths with her killer.

i've never heard of this case before today, before watching this. makes me wonder how many other murders of young women and teen girls are out there.

this post contains spoilers

it's about 17 year old Virginia Kegans murder
ON THE CASE WITH PAULA ZAHN Virginia Kegans  49008310

ON THE CASE WITH PAULA ZAHN Virginia Kegans  Vlcsn359
ON THE CASE WITH PAULA ZAHN Virginia Kegans  Vlcsn360
ON THE CASE WITH PAULA ZAHN Virginia Kegans  Vlcsn361

she was found raped and murdered in Oklahoma city OK and she worked for pizza hut, i didn't know pizza hut was in business in 1976 but wow

she didn't show up for work and her parents contacted pizza hut for her.

Two men looking for scrap metal found her body about 2:30 p.m. on Oct. 25, 1976, in Oklahoma City under an Interstate 40 bridge near what was then called the North Canadian River. found her body and reported it to LE.

her ex boyfriend, her new boyfriend and step brother were all suspects. new boyfriend passed polygraph but step brother didn't. he was prime suspect. many years later he got a court order for LE to leave him alone.

40 years later with DNA testing they were able to dna test samples, presumably semen, they still had slides. DNA eliminated boyfriends and his step brother

entered into CODIS there was a CODIS hit

On Oct. 25, 1976, I killed Virginia Kegans by shooting her in Oklahoma City with malice aforethought,” he admitted in his plea paperwork. John Benjamin Kennedy Jr.

it took 40 years from the date she was murdered for DNA testing to identify the killer who confessed. he was about to be paroled on another murder of a 14 year old girl 2 years after around 1978.

he was never on any suspect list. he was never suspected in Virginia's murder.

he's 6'5" so he'd be pretty dangerous to any woman he crossed paths with.

he confessed to killing her got another 30+ years but he did not explain how the 2 crossed paths.

there is speculation he impersonated a police officer and maybe offered her a ride.

Virigina Kegans has been dead for 40+ years, but she had 2 younger sisters who are still alive and now elderly women.

he's 58 now and got another 30+ years. so he must have been about 18 when he murdered Virginia 40 years ago, Virginia was herself 17.

the huge lapse in time reminds me of Christine Ford Brett Kavanugh except here we have DNA evidence.

i'm thinking of the precise time her body was found

2:30 p.m. on Oct. 25, 1976 same day after pizza hut noted she didn't show up for work and her mom called them

that's a long time ago. i have no idea what i was doing 2:30 p.m. on Oct. 25, 1976

Back to top Go down