The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brett Kavanaugh, Survivor and atheist Marshall Brain

2 posters

Go down

Brett Kavanaugh, Survivor and atheist Marshall Brain  Empty Brett Kavanaugh, Survivor and atheist Marshall Brain

Post by redpill Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:37 pm

Sun Oct 07, 2018

atheist marshall brain said

this is atheist marshall brain

Brett Kavanaugh, Survivor and atheist Marshall Brain  I5-4wi10

What does it mean?

There are three reasons why it is important for us to speak honestly and openly about the delusion of religion:

Religion truly is a delusion. By allowing this delusional behavior to persist unchallenged, we do ourselves damage.

We currently have significant free-speech and free-thinking issues around religion.

It is time for us, as an intelligent species, to understand the reasons why human beings invent religions, and to begin addressing those reasons rationally rather than delusionally.

Each of these points is important. Let's look at them one by one so that we can understand what they mean.

https://whywontgodhealamputees.com/god26.htm

for those who follow politics, Brett Kavanaugh,  was just appointed to Supreme Court,

here's one sample,
ap wrote:
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — Danielle Walker cried on Joe Manchin's shoulder after she shared her story of sexual assault in the senator's office. She thought he listened.

The 42-year-old Morgantown woman said she was both devastated and furious when Manchin became the only Democrat in the U.S. Senate to support President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh.

"I feel raped all over again," Walker told The Associated Press.

A day after Manchin broke with his party on what may be the most consequential vote of the Trump era, the vulnerable Democrat is facing a political firestorm back home. While Republicans — including one of the president's sons — are on the attack, the most passionate criticism is coming from Manchin's very own Democratic base, a small but significant portion of the electorate he needs to turn out in force to win re-election next month. A

for the feminist left, the accusation of Christine Ford against Brett Kavanaugh where she provides no details, 36 years in the remote past, and the witnesses who said was there denied her story, that's not enough.

imagine a woman like Christine Ford accuses Marshall Brain of an attempted rape at a party when they were teens some 36 years in the remote past.

how would you feel if you got treated as guilty by the radical left much as   Brett Kavanaugh?

In Survivor, you try to create an alliance to vote out your opponents before they have a chance to vote you off

this is atheist marshall brain

Brett Kavanaugh, Survivor and atheist Marshall Brain  I5-4wi10

if life was a game of survivor,

would you form an alliance with these

Brett Kavanaugh, Survivor and atheist Marshall Brain  Sister12

or these

Brett Kavanaugh, Survivor and atheist Marshall Brain  Ap_18210

an alliance with this

Brett Kavanaugh, Survivor and atheist Marshall Brain  Articl55

or this

Brett Kavanaugh, Survivor and atheist Marshall Brain  18092110

i don't dispute Marshall Brain's claims about the bible, but as i treat life as a game of survivor, there's bigger fish to fry.

life a game of Survivor

"Hirono: Collins’ doubts of Kavanaugh accuser Ford’s claims ‘insulting’"

Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' writer: 'I'm just glad we ruined Brett Kavanaugh's life'

Brett Kavanaugh's testimony disqualifies him from the Supreme Court
Opinion-The Economist-Oct 5, 2018

you want to get out the threats

execute order 66

Back to top Go down

Brett Kavanaugh, Survivor and atheist Marshall Brain  Empty Re: Brett Kavanaugh, Survivor and atheist Marshall Brain

Post by searchinGirl Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:48 pm

Tensions are running high on the street where I live. The neighbors are so into hating Trump and the ladies are getting irrational. They think he mocks people especially the oldLady-Child Victim Dr. Ford like he did the other night. That was the last straw I guess. I think they’ll get over it I hope in time for the Women’s March. In my mind they are mocking themselves when they put on the pussy hats and March a hate parade. It’s one dimensional. I wish they wouldn’t get so upset.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Brett Kavanaugh, Survivor and atheist Marshall Brain  Empty Re: Brett Kavanaugh, Survivor and atheist Marshall Brain

Post by redpill Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:20 pm

its heavily raining and cold as i type this lol. rain for tomorrow and tuesday to.

maybe i shouldnt move to Boulder LOL. colorado used to be conservative.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:04 am

Boulder is about as liberal as it gets.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:15 am

searchinGirl wrote:Boulder is about as liberal as it gets.

What a Face

what about other parts, like say Westminster or Thorton?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:10 am

Those places are more normal. Longmont isn’t bad. It all knows of depends on what you are looking for.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:51 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Those places are more normal. Longmont isn’t bad. It all knows of depends on what you are looking for.

uh, of course as i type this there's a new hurricane michael.

i'd rather live in boulder hurricane free than right now in tampa where hurricane michael may strike

btw any timeline for updating my tracy neef- jonbenet theory on pbwiki

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Where do you live?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:57 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Where do you live?

midwest, about 800 miles east of where you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down