The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Destination of 20 dead in limousine, Saga Vanecek, Vikings and D&D Keep on the Borderlands on a dark and stormy night

Go down

Final Destination of 20 dead in limousine, Saga Vanecek, Vikings and D&D Keep on the Borderlands on a dark and stormy night Empty Final Destination of 20 dead in limousine, Saga Vanecek, Vikings and D&D Keep on the Borderlands on a dark and stormy night

Post by redpill Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:42 pm

Sun Oct 07, 2018

it is a  dark and stormy night

i use yahoo email, and of course there's plenty of news. a lot of it is on Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Ford

but also in the news, one that appeals to Final Destination

20 dead in crash of limo bound for birthday celebration

it happened yesterday Sat Oct 06, 2018

SCHOHARIE, N.Y. (AP) — A limousine loaded with revelers bound for a 30th birthday celebration blew through a stop sign at the end of a highway and slammed into a parked SUV outside a store, killing all 18 people in the limo and two pedestrians in the deadliest U.S. transportation accident in nearly a decade, officials and victims' relatives said Sunday.

The collision turned a relaxed Saturday afternoon into chaos at an upstate New York spot popular with tourists taking in the fall foliage. Relatives said the limousine was carrying four sisters and their friends to a birthday celebration for the youngest.

"They did the responsible thing getting a limo so they wouldn't have to drive anywhere," their aunt, Barbara Douglas, told reporters Sunday. She said three of the sisters were with their husbands and identified them as Amy and Axel Steenburg, Abigail and Adam Jackson, Mary and Rob Dyson and Allison King.

Douglas said the couples had several children between them who they left at home.

"They were wonderful girls," Douglas said. "They'd do anything for you and they were very close to each other and they loved their family."

this would make a good scene for Final Destination

20 souls dead including 2 bystanders, all 18 dead in the limo.

i'm glad i wasn't there on the scene when it happened. if i was, would i be dead to? would yesterday be the very last blog post of mine forever?

4 adult sisters, all died from one family

Final Destination of 20 dead in limousine, Saga Vanecek, Vikings and D&D Keep on the Borderlands on a dark and stormy night 36069610
 Final Destination of 20 dead in limousine, Saga Vanecek, Vikings and D&D Keep on the Borderlands on a dark and stormy night 48473310

all 18 dead + 2 pedestrians in one Saturday afternoon

i wonder if one sister had a premonition and should have been on that limo but wasn't. it was just yesterday i talked about the duck boat

18 dead including 4 adult sisters, all in an instant, all while going to a party, they were in limo

i think having 18 in one limo is pretty dangerous LOL that's a bus right there.

i could be dead to if i were in that limo though i dont know any of the victims.
the grim reaper comes to collect souls

at some point i suspect the news will name and identify and photograph all 20 victims.

wow i could be a pedestrian watching this limo approach me and not only will i die, but all 18 inside to.
2 died this way for a grand total of 20.

i'm trying to imagine that day. that these 18 party goers wake up, happy and excited when the limo arrives to pick them up, to the point there were 18 + driver total, then somehow it blows a stop sign then poof.
20 dead.

so when i wake up tomorrow, monday  Oct 08, 2018 how will that day turn out, will i get killed?

also in the news is Saga

specifically  eight-year-old Saga Vanecek

Story image for Saga from Loudwire
1500-Year-Old Sword Found in Swedish Lake by Young Girl Named ...
Loudwire-Oct 6, 2018
While vacationing with her family at Lake Vidösten in southern Sweden in July, eight-year-old Saga Vanecek hoisted a newly-unearthed sword .

i'm unclear why its reported now when apparently the sword was found in July

Saga found a viking sword in sweden. so the news reports she's a queen based on king author and the sword excalibur

Final Destination of 20 dead in limousine, Saga Vanecek, Vikings and D&D Keep on the Borderlands on a dark and stormy night 486ce110
 Final Destination of 20 dead in limousine, Saga Vanecek, Vikings and D&D Keep on the Borderlands on a dark and stormy night 1903f010
 Final Destination of 20 dead in limousine, Saga Vanecek, Vikings and D&D Keep on the Borderlands on a dark and stormy night 458cd510
 Final Destination of 20 dead in limousine, Saga Vanecek, Vikings and D&D Keep on the Borderlands on a dark and stormy night 9ab50010

i wish i could say i found something cool and awesome, i've found turtles in the middle of the road on busy streets (!), not sure how they got there. i once found a rock with a fossilized trilobite but it has long since been lost. i've found dollar bills, one time i found $100 lying on the ground. nothing like a viking sword though that one is in bad shape.

i actually do watch history channel Vikings. king ragnar and athletstan and aella and lagatha and ivar the boneless. bishop heamond.  they were ultra violent. they played survivor where losers were murdered like aslaug. kinda like roman emperors.

that sword is in bad shape which reminds me of forged in fire. i've seen a few episodes. i guess i wouldn't mind owning a forged sword or knife but it'd be pretty expensive. i think i want a katana or a knife with a hata and other japanese sounding forging, damascus

which reminds me

growing up, i learned of D&D and one of the adventure modules i recall is

the keep on the borderlands

Final Destination of 20 dead in limousine, Saga Vanecek, Vikings and D&D Keep on the Borderlands on a dark and stormy night 250px-12

this module came with my D&D basic set

Final Destination of 20 dead in limousine, Saga Vanecek, Vikings and D&D Keep on the Borderlands on a dark and stormy night 11027410

sadly no one who played D&D wanted to play with me with this module, which reminds me of bard's tale.

i knew kids who did play D&D but they played AD&D, and they had characters that were like level 100 with 20 thousand hit points or some ridiculous inflated stat.

they refused to play level 1 characters with 4-8 hit points which is what this module requires, with basic monsters like goblins and kobolds and carrion crawlers and owl bears.

they only wanted to fight gods and demigods.

so on a on a dark and stormy night Sun Oct 07, 2018 redpill is having these recollections

Back to top Go down