The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i was a bad driver at age 16 and I did NOT own a car

Go down

i was a bad driver at age 16 and I did NOT own a car Empty i was a bad driver at age 16 and I did NOT own a car

Post by redpill Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:02 pm

Sat Oct 20, 2018

in the news

Madeline Shook 16

Madeline Shook died Tuesday morning in a single-car crash. Oct 16, 2018

The crash happened on Possum Track Road near Raven Ridge, which is close to Falls Lake in northern Wake County.

Investigators said Shook was headed to school at the time. 16-year-old Raleigh girl killed when car slams into trees

i was a bad driver at age 16 and I did NOT own a car 30901410
i was a bad driver at age 16 and I did NOT own a car 30039710
i was a bad driver at age 16 and I did NOT own a car 06abeb10
i was a bad driver at age 16 and I did NOT own a car 44598510
i was a bad driver at age 16 and I did NOT own a car Shook210
i was a bad driver at age 16 and I did NOT own a car 0b1add10

Cardinal Gibbons High School junior and star runner Madeline Shook died in a car crash in Wake County, North Carolina, early Tuesday morning when her vehicle ran off the road and crashed into several trees,
ABC11 Raleigh reports that Shook was believed to be heading to school this morning around 7:30 AM when her car ran off the road on Possum Track Road in Wake County.

Shook was a junior at Cardinal Gibbons High School who had been in North Carolina for just two years. She moved to the state from Knoxville, Tennessee, in 2017, where she previously attended West High School. She had to sit out her sophomore year after transferring to Gibbons in the middle of the first quarter in 2017.

Shook held a season best of 18:54 in cross country this season and was one of Gibbons' best runners.

RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) - A 16-year-old from Raleigh was killed when her car ran off a Wake County road Tuesday morning and hit several trees, the Highway Patrol said.

Around 7:30 a.m., Madeline Grace Shook was driving north on Possum Track Road when her 2011 Volkswagen Jetta left the road to the right.
The Jetta was traveling at a "high rate of speed" when it ran off the road and slammed into several trees.

The vehicle came to rest on an embankment near Possum Track Road's intersection with Raven Ridge Road.

Shook died at the scene.

Cardinal Gibbons High School confirms Shook was a student at the school.

Regan Moger, 16
March 22, 2002 - September 17, 2018

Regan Moger, 16, rode as a passenger in a car driven by Zachary Armontrout, 16, along with three other students from Maur Hill-Mount Academy, a Catholic boarding high school in Atchison, where some students commute daily. Both Moger and Armontrout died in the crash.

i was a bad driver at age 16 and I did NOT own a car Regan-10

i was a bad driver at age 16 and I did NOT own a car Img_5910
i was a bad driver at age 16 and I did NOT own a car 801dc510
i was a bad driver at age 16 and I did NOT own a car 2018-013

Regan Moger, 16, rode as a passenger in a car driven by Zachary Armontrout, 16, along with three other students from Maur Hill-Mount

The Kansas Highway Patrol reports that Armontrout was driving on River Road in Atchison, Kansas Sunday when his vehicle crashed through a guardrail at the Independence Bridge and landed upside down in a creek.

Three of the teens were able to escape from the vehicle but authorities said Armontrout and 16-year-old Regan Moger, of Houston, Texas were trapped inside and had to be rescued from the submerged vehicle.

ShyAnne Larsen 16

Friends and family were in shock Friday Oct 19, 2018 after a 16-year-old girl ShyAnne Larsen from Honey Creek, Iowa, died when her car caught fire and she couldn’t escape.

i was a bad driver at age 16 and I did NOT own a car 5bca6e10

Authorities said Larsen was driving on Pinoak Road west of County Road L-34 near Underwood, Iowa, when her car left the road and tipped onto its side into a ditch.

Larsen called 911 and said the car was on fire and she could not get out.

Friends and family were in shock Friday after a 16-year-old girl from Honey Creek, Iowa, died when her car caught fire and she couldn’t escape.

Jamie Grayce Martin, 16
January 5, 2002 October 17, 2018

Jamie Grayce Martin, 16 A 16-year-old girl is dead after a car crash in Rockbridge County.

The crash happened Wednesday, at 5:13 P.M. , Oct 17, 2018 she was driving a Toyota Camry south on Forest Grove Road, when she failed to yield the right of way at the intersection of Old Buena Vista Road. A Ford F-250 traveling west on Old Buena Vista Road crashed into her.

The teenage driver has been identified as Jamie Grayce Martin, of Lexington. She died on seen.

i was a bad driver at age 16 and I did NOT own a car 5bca9a10

just one error in driving and your life is over. at sweet 16

when i was 15 i took a driver's ed course.

there were 2 parts, one is a driving education and classes where we learn from a textbook standard driving stuff like signs and right of way, speed limits etc. we had to memorize for exams the common signs like yield and stop signs

then there was on course where we drive these super cheap cars, ford, on a driving range. then we had to drive with a teacher driver in a real car, but it had a second pair of breaks.

well i did fine on the textbook stuff. stop signs and yield signs and traffic lights.

i got a D on the actual driving skills. i was a bad driver. by age 16 i took the driver license test and i actually failed twice, before getting my license on the third try. the woman though was an old bitch. the guy who passed me was an easy going elderly.

one reason i failed the first time was my signal was broken on my family car, wasn't repaired, and i didn't roll down the window to do turn signals bc it was raining heavily outside.

second time same bitch failed me due to parallel parking. which i still have trouble with.

third time it was an easy going guy elderly guy and as soon as we entered the car and drive around the block he passed me. the scary thing was that the next kid after me was going to get the same bitch. i suspect if i had her she'd nitpick and find some other reason to fail me.

i did NOT own my own car at age 16, though i did drive the family car.

one reason why i sucked hard as a driver is i found it confusing to keep tract of the things, from driving and my legs breaking and accelerating, and at the same time, paying attention to all the other drivers.

when i fished college at age 22 i finally got a car. my own car. i can drive though i still have difficulties with parallel parking.

i listen to music very quietly and i don't call or text when i drive.

based on what happen to other 16 year old white flowers, all in the month of october (one in september) all age 16

i suspect that if my parents gave me a car, my own car, at age 16

i'd be dead by now.

i would have made 1 error in my driving and i'd be dead. from 16 to 22, i did limited driving on my parent's car.

i have to use automatic transmission, clutch would be a bit too complicated for me.

so while a lot of blue collar boys are souping up their cars at age 16, which was esp fashionable in the 1970s, to upgrade your car,

when i was 16 i and some other boys were souping out our pc's. i added a 3.5" floppy drive, serial port, MFM 20mg hard drive, modem, dialin in.

what i wasn't doing at age 16 was driving my own car. i think i might have died had i done so.

Madeline Shook 16

Madeline Shook died Tuesday morning in a single-car crash. Oct 16, 2018

she slammed into the trees in the car she was driving.

i probably would have done something like at age 16

Regan Moger, 16, rode as a passenger in a car driven by Zachary Armontrout, 16, along with three other students from Maur Hill-Mount Academy, a Catholic boarding high school in Atchison, where some students commute daily. Both Moger and Armontrout died in the crash.

she was in a car driven by Zachary and he fell off a bridge and into a river, and drowned.

ShyAnne Larsen 16

Friends and family were in shock Friday Oct 19, 2018 after a 16-year-old girl ShyAnne Larsen from Honey Creek, Iowa, died when her car caught fire and she couldn’t escape.

Jamie Grayce Martin, 16
January 5, 2002 October 17, 2018

Jamie Grayce Martin, 16 A 16-year-old girl is dead after a car crash in Rockbridge County.

The crash happened Wednesday, at 5:13 P.M. , Oct 17, 2018 she was driving a Toyota Camry south on Forest Grove Road, when she failed to yield the right of way at the intersection of Old Buena Vista Road. A Ford F-250 traveling west on Old Buena Vista Road crashed into her.

i think when i was 16 i wanted a car but i was afraid i might die and um certainly plenty of 16 did die

this is all sept-october 2016

Back to top Go down