The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JonBenet Ramsey RDI an intruder wouldn't leave body and ransom note vs 2 middle school GIRLS

Go down

JonBenet Ramsey RDI an intruder wouldn't leave body and ransom note vs 2 middle school GIRLS Empty JonBenet Ramsey RDI an intruder wouldn't leave body and ransom note vs 2 middle school GIRLS

Post by redpill Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:15 am

Thu Oct 25, 2018

today i wake up in the morning, click on the news

but before i get to that news

RDI

these RDI claims

over at websleuths posters have claimed

detective pinkie wrote:
Hold yourself to the same standards - explain why an intruder would leave a body and a note, simply and believably

tawny wrote:
the fail in logic is astounding.

This is an example of NO IDI explanation. Why would an intruder hide her body? Seriously, please answer that for me. Why would an intruder hide her body rather than take her with them and dump her, or leave her where she was? Did an intruder seriously believe she would NEVER EVER be found inside the house?

Serious question: Why would an intruder hide her body in a dark room in a basement?

If he wanted to ensure it was found, why hide it? If he had to bug out, not taking the kidnapped-turned-murdered with him, why did he leave the note?

Delay discovery to what end? If he were bugging out, why would he care when, where, and how she's found?

It makes zero logical sense.

ukguy wrote:
Mama2JML,
Why does an intruder need to bother with a RN at all, all that sitting around authoring a RN, increases the risk of being caught.

No JonBenet in the house tells its own story, when followed up with a ransom phone call, no RN is required.

There is no IDI explanation forthcoming as to why the said intruder did not remove JonBenet from the house, which is just as inconsistent as any staged kidnapping leaving JonBenet in the house!

Intruder plan of action: Enter Ramsey household remove JonBenet, dead or alive, relocate to the boot of awaiting car, then simply drive away. Next day phone ransom demands. Total time to execute less than fifteen minutes!

nimyat of reddit wrote:
There is absolutely 0 reason to start to write a draft ransom note and then write the real thing and make it that ridiculously long.

If it was a premeditated kidnapping, ('hid in the house' theory) why the fuck wouldn't you bring a ransome note with you and why the hell would you start to draft one and then write one on paper found in the house.

If it was a burglary turned kidnapping, why would you start to draft a ransom note, and then write the real thing 4 pages long? You would scribble something like "I've taken your daughter, dont contact police, deposit money at this location at this time if you want to see her again." A panicked burglar does not sit and start writing about his 'organisation'.

A lot of people get bogged down in the details of the case, because it is a fascinating one and it is very interesting, but the ransom note is the most ridiculous thing ever and was totally written by one of the family in my opinion. They also completely over thought it - mentioning the fathers business, his bonus, writing 4 pages worth etc.

There's no way the family wasn't involved. As for which one did it, that is what is hard to prove.

docg makes a similar claim
docg wrote:

Questions

An intruder intending to express his anger or disdain for the Ramseys would have had no reason to write a meaningless ransom note. A kidnapper would not have left both the note and the body. If the parents were involved in this together, as so many assume, such a note might serve to throw the police off the track, but only if the body were found, days later, in some remote area. Or never found. With the body hidden in the house, where it is sure to be discovered, the note only creates problems for the Ramseys, the only ones who could "logically" have written it. If they were not planning on getting the body out of the house before the police came, then why would they write an obviously phony note?

Also, why was the note hand printed? Why not print it via computer? Or paste words together from newspapers? If the parents, or anyone at all close to the family, wrote it, they would be risking exposure for sure.

Answers

No intruder would have had anything to gain by writing the ransom note. No intruder would have any reason to write it. A kidnapper would have taken the child (or her body) with him. If something had gone wrong with his plan, he would have had no reason to leave a possibly incriminating note. Someone intending to frame John or Patsy would not have written the note in his own hand, as that would be evidence of an intruder. The conclusion is simple: there was no kidnapper. There was no intruder. The note must have been written by someone on the inside -- and it does indeed read like a staged kidnapping attempt.

tawny wrote:
the fail in logic is astounding.

This is an example of NO IDI explanation. Why would an intruder hide her body? Seriously, please answer that for me. Why would an intruder hide her body rather than take her with them and dump her, or leave her where she was? Did an intruder seriously believe she would NEVER EVER be found inside the house?

Serious question: Why would an intruder hide her body in a dark room in a basement?

the IDI explanation is that he wanted to.

the answer of course is the intruder felt like it.

Thu Oct 25, 2018

i wake up, i use yahoo email and yahoo news

i click on the news , yahoo

Two Middle-School Girls Planned to Kill Kids, Drink Their Blood, Police Say

Two middle-school girls, wielding multiple knives and a goblet, were found in a bathroom stall of their central Florida middle school, where they were planning to kill and drink the blood of younger students in an attempt to bring themselves closer to Satan, police say.

Per the Bartow Police Department, the 11- and 12-year-old students at Bartow Middle School were self-described Satan worshippers who hatched their plan to murder up to 25 classmates after watching scary movies over the weekend. As stated in the police warrant, the girls were scheming to wait for the younger children in the bathroom, where they would kill them, mutilate their bodies, drink their blood, eat their flesh, and then kill themselves.

“The plan was to kill at least one student but were hoping to kill anywhere from 15–25 students,” a warrant filed by the force said. “Killing all of these students was in hopes it would make them worse sinners ensuring that after they killed themselves … (they) would go to hell so they could be with Satan.”

But on Tuesday afternoon, the girls’ plot was foiled when the school robocalled one of their parents to inform them that their daughter was missing from school, Bartow Police Chief Joe Hall said. When the girl’s mother told the school that she should be in class, authorities began searching for her and discovered the two girls in the bathroom, where they were hiding with with four knives, a pizza cutter, a knife sharpener, and a goblet.

Following the police’s discovery of the girls on Tuesday, WTVT reports that investigators found disturbing texts on their cell phones, including one that read, “We will leave body parts at the entrance and then we will kill ourselves.” Detectives also found incriminating evidence in the girls’ homes: a drawn map that included the phrase “go to kill bathroom,” and a note that read, “Today is health lesson thank Satan we are doing this in bit.”

In a news conference on Wednesday, Hall said the girls were arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit murder, possession of a weapon on school property, carrying a concealed weapon, and disruption of a school function. However, prosecutors are still determining whether to try their girls as juveniles or adults, Deputy Police Chief Bryan Dorman told the Associated Press in an email.

“Today is sad,” Polk Schools Superintendent Jacqueline Byrd said at the news conference with Hall. “We have students who were plotting to kill other students.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/two-middle-school-girls-planned-134255864.html

wow. just wow What a Face

since they were 2 girls hiding in the bathroom, presumably they were hiding in the girl's bathroom

so these 2 girls wanted to kill 1-15 girls in the girl's bathroom and drink their blood and eat their flesh.

all in the name of SATAN.

is this logical?

does this make sense?

yet that's what these 2 girls wanted to do.

this is why i support abortion rights, to kill the killers before they kill.

again if 2 girls, 11- and 12-year-olds, had a fantasy of killing other girls in the girl's bathroom, and drinking their blood and eating their flesh so they could be with SATAN

why wouldn't an intruder leave jonbenet's body behind and a ransom note, since this is also a theme present in DIRTY HARRY

it takes no thought and no qualifications to be an RDI

just make up stuff like why would an intruder leave the body behind and a ransom note, he woudln't be able to collect on a ransom!

when i was 12 i was playing Sierra Black Couldron and King's quest on a tandy 1000sx.

what these girls had in their head was far beyond anything i would imagine.

i don't think blood taste good.

RDI claims there was no intruder bc it wouldn't make sense for an intruder to write a ransom note and leave a body bc how can he collect on the ransom money?

does it make sense that 2 girls 11- and 12-year-old want to kill other girls in the bathroom to drink other girls blood and eat their flesh all in the name of SATAN?

2 Satan-worshiping girls planned to kill middle school classmates, drink victims' blood

BARTOW, Fla. — Police say two middle school girls, who worship Satan, armed themselves with knives in a foiled plot to violently kill classmates and drink their blood at school on Tuesday.

The 6th and 7th-grade girls attend Bartow Middle School, police say. At 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, the Bartow Police School Resource Officer assigned to the school was summoned to the principal's office in reference to an armed juvenile complaint.

The investigation revealed that the students armed themselves with knives, and planned on attacking fellow students during the school day.

"Fortunately, they were intercepted by school staff hiding in a bathroom during class time prior to carrying out their plans," Bartow Police said in a press release.

According to the Bartow Police Department, a student warned a teacher on Monday about one of the girl’s mentioning that “something bad” would happen in building 500 of the middle school. The superintendent said extra officers were at the school on Tuesday as a result of this warning. After one of the girl’s mother received a robo-call alerting her that her child was not in second period, she called the school to inform teachers that the child should be there.

Bartow Middle School staff immediately began to search the campus. They found the two girls in a bathroom. The girls were holding a goblet which an administrator suspected was being used to drink alcohol.

Once in the principal’s office, the girls were told to empty their pockets, which revealed a knife and knife sharpener. After that, their bags were searched, and several weapons including a pizza cutter and butcher knife were found on the girls. The two admitted to planning to kill students as they entered the bathroom.

“They noted that they wanted to kill at least 15 people and were waiting in the bathroom to find smaller kids that they could overpower to be their victims,” Bartow Police Chief Joe Hall said. “I believe that these two small children. I’m going to call them small children, they are only 11 and 12, seriously sat down and plotted to do bodily harm to another student at school.”

The police chief said that over the weekend, the two girls plotted and planned their attempt to kill fellow students at the middle school. The investigation also revealed messages between the two, detailing the plans for their attack.

The last message sent between the girls stated, "Today is health lessens thank Satan we're doing this in a bit," according to an arrest report.

When asked about motivation, the girls reportedly told police that they were Satan worshipers. According to police, the girls planned to drink their victims’ blood out of the goblet they were found with. They also discussed eating their victims' flesh and leaving body parts at the school's entrance before killing themselves.

"Killing all of these students was in hopes it would make them worse sinners ensuring that after they committed suicide ... (they) would go to hell so they could be with Satan," the arrest affidavit reads.

Both juveniles were arrested and removed from the campus, their names are not being released because they are both minors. No students or adults were harmed.

Police say that notices have been sent to the parents of students at Bartow Middle School informing them of the situation.

Police say they believe that the parents of the two girls had no knowledge of their plot or Satanic ideals.

Both of the students were arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit murder, possession of a weapon on school property, and disrupting a school campus. Prosecutors will decide whether the girls will be charged formally as juveniles or adults. The girls currently remain in police custody. Polk County Schools Superintendent Jacqueline Byrd says that they will be filing for expulsion.

Several parents told ABC Action News they kept their students home on Wednesday as a result of this incident.

"We understand this news can be upsetting. A team of counselors is available at the school to assist any employees and students," the school said in a release to families of students following news of the arrests.

The school also says that extra law enforcement officers will be on campus this week out of an abundance of caution and to help maintain a sense of calm on campus.

yikes.

as an aside i attended churches that teach the reality of SATAN and his demons. that our world is an evil sick place full of sickos

the second impression

why have children? there's no gurantee your kid won't turn out to be a homicidal satan worshipping wants to kill other girls and drink their blood and eat the flesh of other girls.

third, these were 2 GIRLS. i expect this sort of thing from boys. i wonder what their race and ethnicity are.

what does the average 11 and 12 year old girl thinks and is like.

these 2 have thoughts of killing other girls in the girl's bathroom and drinking their blood and eating their flesh. i was thinking at that age sega or Nintendo.

i know there is a subculture of mostly girls who are into vampires and drinking blood. does not appeal to me at all. though i did play ghost house on sega master system and ghost and goblins in nes. that was fun.

this in some ways is like the Slenderman murders in wisconsin. here the girls wanted to kill for Satan, in wisconsin for Slenderman. same idea. those 2 girls were diagnosed with schizophrenia

this is close to halloween.

alien

Back to top Go down