The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ID on halloween trick or treaters

Go down

ID on halloween trick or treaters Empty ID on halloween trick or treaters

Post by redpill Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:36 pm

Tue Oct 30, 2018

tomorrow is halloween.

when i was a young kid of the 1980s i participated in trick or treating. i got lots of candy in my brown paper bag grovcery bag.

as a kid i loved sweets and candy.

i am grateful that as a kid i got to experience trick or treating in the USA, midwest, in a mostly safe environment, and i got to eat free candy.

flash forward to Tue Oct 30, 2018

i'm an adult now.

there is something that exists now that didn't exist in the 80s, the internet specifically youtube and the ID channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ940FUfew4

UNMASKED S1 • E3
The Big Bad Wolf

Unmasked
Published on Oct 29, 2018
On Halloween, Doreen Erbert answers the door to a trick-or-treater only to come to face a masked murderer. Without a clear description of the killer, everyone becomes a suspect. Will law enforcement find the man behind the mask?

this, dateline, even lsitverse and youtube and other channels talk about this and others,

where a trick or treater rings the doorbell, they answer, and its a gunman who either shoots and kills or demands money.

there are many instances of a trick or treater being a bad guy with a gun, who either kills on the spot or enters the home to rob for money.
knowing this i don't feel safe.

for my own personal safety, i plan not to answer trick or treaters.

i feel kinda bad that as a kid i got to enjoy trick or treating but now i'm not helping kids today with this experience, but in my neighborhood they are out, kids, but i don't feel safe. i don't want to get shot and killed by a gunman.

ID channel also talked about kids who were poisoned by candy and died, and kids who were abducted on halloween and raped and murdered.

it's not safe for kids by themselves. there's nothing to stop a bad guy with a gun from robbing parents for money on halloween either.

Back to top Go down

ID on halloween trick or treaters Empty Re: ID on halloween trick or treaters

Post by redpill Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:38 pm

*spoilers*

this post contains spoilers for those who want to watch this.

the woman's ex husband dressed in a wolfe custom and used a machete, he knocked on halloween in this costume she opened and he proceeded to hack her to death.

he then asked for doreen the daughter of his new husband and her.

he was angry that his exwife allowed the son between the two of them to drown. doreen who was only 4 at the time managed to hide as he went through hosue to look for him.

when detectives visited his house he had injuries, blood, blood on the sink, which tested to him. i'm surprised they had testing in 1984.

he also had 2 coffins in the garage he intended to put his exwife in it to drown her.

for me the moral of the story is

if you open the door to trick or treators on halloween they may have a knife or a gun to kill u

Back to top Go down