The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane 22 & Sarah Papenheim 21

Go down

tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 Empty tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane 22 & Sarah Papenheim 21

Post by redpill Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:10 pm

Sun Dec 09, 2018

i'm writing this on  Sun Dec 09, 2018

in my crime news feed,

Carla Stefaniak 36  
Born: November 28, 1982, Venezuela
Died: November 2018, San José, Costa R

travelled as a tourist from Florida to Costa Rica where she was murdered

tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 Carla-10

'Motive is Sexual' in Slaying of American Tourist in Costa Rica | PEOPLE.com

Grace Millane  22

Declan Millane, whose 22-year-old sister Grace was last seen leaving the CityLife hotel in Auckland on December 1, 2018

Grace Millane, 22, from Essex, who went missing in New Zealand

tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 _1047010

Police in New Zealand investigating the murder of British backpacker Grace Millane have found a body on the outskirts of Auckland.

Det Insp Scott Beard said the body was "believed to be Grace" but was yet to be formally identified.

A 26-year-old man currently being held by police has been charged with killing Miss Millane, 22, from Essex.

Det Insp Beard said the body was found "about 10 metres" off Scenic Drive, a countryside road outside the city.

He added it was an "unbearable time for the Millane family and our hearts go out to them".

"Any father, any parent in this situation will struggle," Det Insp Beard said. "We're putting a lot of support around him [Grace's father]. It's difficult because he's here with a brother from England and the rest of the family are back home."

Grace Millane: New Zealand Police to charge man with murder
BBC News-Dec 8, 2018

Miss Millane, 22, from Essex - described by her father as "lovely" and ... He added the "thoughts of all New Zealanders will be with Grace's ...
Missing British backpacker, 22, was murdered; man to be charged ...
Fox News-Dec 8, 2018

she was from UK and vacation in New Zealand where she was murdered sometime after Dec 1, 2018

when i read this i wonder, if i was a woman how should i live my life in a way that i don't get murdered?

so at least 2 women in the news were murdered while on a vacation as tourists

being male of course isn't any safer

one of my classmates travelled to Brazil where he was shot and killed during a robbery attempt. he's dead. he's been dead since 1999

so...
if i visit brazil, new zealand or costa rica, will i be murdered?

imagine having to fly a dead body from new zealand back to the UK

safety traveling as a tourist can result in your murder

Grace Millane  was only 22 when she was murdered.

Last edited by redpill on Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 Empty Sarah Papenheim 21

Post by redpill Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:44 am

Sarah Papenheim 21

On Wednesday, December 13, 21 year old Sarah Papenheim was fatally stabbed by her roommate in Rotterdam, Netherlands.

Sarah was living in Rotterdam and studying psychology with an emphasis in suicide, which took her 21-year-old brother's life three years ago.

A man stabbed 21-year-old Sarah Papenheim to death in her home in Rotterdam in the Netherlands. Papenheim was studying psychology at Erasmus University Rotterdam. from Andover, Minn. was killed in the Netherlands.

tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 35322010

dec isn't even over and yet another 20 something white flower gets murdered on travel

and of all the ways to die, she was stabbed and beaten.

so...if i travel will iget stabbed to death?

Back to top Go down

tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 Empty [u] Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24 Maren Ueland, 28[/u]

Post by redpill Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:47 pm

Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24 Maren Ueland, 28

The bodies of Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, and Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway, were found on Monday Dec 17, 2018 near Imlil in the Atlas Mountains. A group of terrorists filmed themselves slitting the throats of one of the victims while branding the two women 'enemies of God' and saying their actions were 'Allah's will.'

tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 93384b10
tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 Cbe2eb10

Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24

tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 0_loui10
tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 Image32
tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 Fb-lvj10
tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 0_loui11
tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 0_loui12
tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 0_loui13

Maren Ueland, 28

tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 0_mare10

wow, so if i travel to morocco will i be decapitated?

Back to top Go down

tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane  22 & Sarah Papenheim 21 Empty Re: tales of 5 tourists Carla Stefaniak 36 & Grace Millane 22 & Sarah Papenheim 21

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down