The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suicide of Jessica Starr 35 & Raffaella Maria Stroik, 23

Go down

suicide of Jessica Starr 35  & Raffaella Maria Stroik, 23 Empty suicide of Jessica Starr 35 & Raffaella Maria Stroik, 23

Post by redpill Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:51 pm

Thu Dec 13, 2018

today on Thu Dec 13, 2018 i click on the news and on the front page of yahoo

who committed suicide on Wednesday night.
that would be Dec 12, 2018 her soul leaves planet earth

suicide of Jessica Starr 35
suicide of Jessica Starr 35  & Raffaella Maria Stroik, 23 Fd72ba10

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the Oakland Medical Examiner lists her cause of death as “hanging” and “manner of death by suicide.”

A spokesperson called it a “gruesome scene,” adding, “It’s just very sad.”

Starr was a mother of two and had recently taken time off to recover from Lasik eye surgery.

FOX 2 morning anchor Amy Andrews broke the news of her death on Twitter on Thursday, “Our hearts are broken. Last night we were informed our Jessica Starr took her life. Her Fox 2 family is in deep shock and cannot believe such a wonderful, bright and intelligent woman is gone. Keep her family in your prayers in the coming days as we all deal with our grief.”

the news articles said she took time off of work for lasix eye surgery and need to take more time off for recovery. the news articles said there's no link between lasix and depression.

i've had lasix surgery. my eyes were dry for a while but when i recovered it was amazing. i was severely near sighted, i can see and read normally but objects at a distance were blurry.

it really worked, though now i have the reverse problem i can read things at a distance but close up its hard to read or see details.

i've not done a suicide girl magazine cause Christmas is coming and its very time consuming and it seems all the posters are gone.

she's a meterologist at detroit so her suicide gets front page coverage.

if i commit suicide, will it be news? i kinda wanna keep it quiet. how painful is hanging suicide? as opposed to falling from a great distance?

if your a family member how do you feel that white female suicides become frontpage news.

i think i'd be happy if my suicide isn't front page news.

just a few weeks ago a ballerina Raffaella Maria Stroik, 23 is reported to have committed suicide by drowning in ice cold lake

suicide of Jessica Starr 35  & Raffaella Maria Stroik, 23 Wsgjz-10

so in Nov and Dec 2018

Jessica Starr 35 & Raffaella Maria Stroik, 23

suicide of Jessica Starr 35  & Raffaella Maria Stroik, 23 Fd72ba10

suicide of Jessica Starr 35  & Raffaella Maria Stroik, 23 Wsgjz-10

suicide by hanging and drowning, both front page news.
drowning in ice cold water yikes.

if i commit suicide, will it be front page news?

Back to top Go down