The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

" There is absolutely no evidence that any another person(s) were involved in this murder"

Go down

" There is absolutely no evidence that any another person(s) were involved in this murder" Empty " There is absolutely no evidence that any another person(s) were involved in this murder"

Post by redpill Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Thu Dec 20, 2018

searchingirl drew to my attention that someone with the same name as superdave was arrested for child sex offenses and provided me this link

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/superdave-arrested.405855/

where i found this post

NanaNZA, Today at 10:53 AM wrote:

If SD is this same DJH, and if this DJH is responsible for the crimes he is accused, this proves how manipulative and sick under the surface people can be. Unfortunately, I can personally attest to this, as I have family ties to a person responsible for similar crimes. This was several years ago, and this person is still incarcerated, and I can tell you that I had no idea whatsoever what was going on, nor did his family. So I can definitely agree with previous posts here, the fact that you may think you know someone, but you truly cannot possibly know everything about anyone, even if they are family; even if you grew up with them; definitely not if you are chatting with them on a message board. People will go to great lengths to satisfy their inner demons and hide their secrets. The whole situation makes you feel betrayed, disgusted, embarrassed and angry.

How appropriate is this in relation to the case of JonBenet Ramsey. No matter what Patsy Ramsey, John Ramsey and Burke Ramsey have said or done, we will probably never know to what extent each of them were involved in this disgusting crime, because they have all been proven to be master manipulators.

IMO - It is obvious to me that they have kept many family secrets hidden for many years, including the days and months leading up to this murder. There is absolutely no evidence that any another person(s) were involved in this murder, which means someone who lived in that house was responsible.

IMO - Prior to that night, she was clearly the victim of neglect and some form of sexual abuse. It is beyond a reasonable doubt that someone who had regular access to JonBenet caused her this neglect and abuse. On that fateful night, someone in that family flew into a rage from a culminating jealousy, exasperation, insanity related to psychopathy or sociopathy, or maybe simply fear of being exposed, i.e. self-preservation. Although it may have happened without the intent being the death of JonBenet, this was no accident! You don’t hit someone over the head with this much force or strangle someone as an accident. And although the intent may not have been to kill this little girl, the intent was clearly to cause harm to her.

SD, the silence is deafening. Are you the DJH in question? Are you hiding somewhere reading this thread? Perhaps you even have another alias? I challenge you to show yourself. Solve this mystery. Stand up and be a man. State your innocence if we are on the wrong trail. If you are guilty, recognize and admit it for the sake of your victim(s)!!! And for Pete’s sake, GET HELP!!!

NanaNZA, Today at 10:53 AM

unlike jameson,

i've long regarded it as pointless to try to enlighten poignant masses, as there is no qualification to be an RDI

trasha griffith promtoes this on her blog, there is "no evidence of an intruder"

A DNA expert who has such relevant expertise has come forward

Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky

" There is absolutely no evidence that any another person(s) were involved in this murder" Maxres28

the significance of the DNA found on Jonbenet Ramsey is

intruder "committed that sexual assault and murdered JonBenet".

ref Jennifer Kovaleski (September 6, 2016). "New details revealed about JonBenet Ramsey's murder in A&E documentary". Retrieved September 30, 2016.

these are his credentials

Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky is a renowned forensic scientist and an expert in DNA analysis. He is the Chairman of the Science Department at the John Jay

Education

Post-Doc    -   Sloan Kettering Institute for Research
                      (Complement and Effector Biology Laboratory)
1977 PhD  -  The Graduate Center of the City University of New York
                    (Biology)
1971  MA    -   City College of New York (Biology)
1969  BS    -   City College of New York (Biology)
Bio

My research interests focus on developing sensitive methods of human identification using polymerase chain reaction methodology.  My lab has developed methods to conduct RFLP of VNTRs, and PCR of  Short Tandam Repeats (STRs).  We have been working on high sensitivity methods to study low copy number DNA (less than 100 picograms) extracted from biological evidence.  Developing a better scientific approach to crime scene investigation is also an interest. Counseling defense attorneys and prosecutors about DNA technology is underway.  We are also helping laboratories in other countries develop the skills and knowledge to conduct reliable DNA analysis. I have worked with lab personnel from  China, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Brazil, and others to improve their systems of criminal justice, especially where forensic science needs improvement.
Download C.V.
ref https://www.jjay.cuny.edu/faculty/lawrence-kobilinsky

DNA evidence is evidence that meets the Daubert Standard.

Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky is an expert witness in DNA science under Daubert.

the conclusion of DNA expert Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky  on the scientific forensic value of DNA evidence in the JonBenet Ramsey is that an intruder committed this crime.

again, it's not gee whiz there's no evidence of an intruder they just found this DNA,

it's they found this DNA, it's evidence of an intruder, and all the evidence found at the crime scene is to be understood in terms of an intruder, including the ransom note, shoe prints, ligature, tape fibers hair injuries

but i'm having something of a redpill moment

1- RDI are stupid and uneducated and impossible to educate or teach

when NanaNZA says

SD, the silence is deafening. Are you the DJH in question? Are you hiding somewhere reading this thread? Perhaps you even have another alias? I challenge you to show yourself. Solve this mystery. Stand up and be a man. State your innocence if we are on the wrong trail. If you are guilty, recognize and admit it for the sake of your victim(s)!!! And for Pete’s sake, GET HELP!!!

SD has ALREADY BEEN BANNED by Tricia.l

2- based on what happened to superdave yeah it's probably a creepy thing to get into.

Back to top Go down